Home
Posted By: Take_a_knee "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15
"Or rot in Gitmo". You sent a good'un to DC Arkansas
Posted By: 4ager Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15
First I've seen of that guy, but the first impression is that I LIKE his take on things quite a bit. He hit that one out of the park and he sure as Hell isn't buying the line of PC BS coming out of the Oval Orifice.
Posted By: MGunns Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15
Awesome!
Posted By: eh76 Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15
Outstanding!
Posted By: BigNate Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15
He took the words right outta my mouth. laugh
Posted By: Scott F Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15
Originally Posted by 4ager
First I've seen of that guy, but the first impression is that I LIKE his take on things quite a bit. He hit that one out of the park and he sure as Hell isn't buying the line of PC BS coming out of the Oval Orifice.

Could be he sees the truth and is not at all afraid to speak it.
Posted By: AFTERUM Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15
Originally Posted by Scott F

yes...and don't we need a few hundred more like that??
Posted By: eh76 Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15
Originally Posted by AFTERUM

Absolutely!
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15
I was watching that on Fox about two minutes before I read this.

What a breath of fresh air!
Posted By: TNsavageman Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15
Loved it
Posted By: cole_k Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15
OUTSTANDING!!! I couldn't agree more.
Posted By: ro1459 Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15
That's why the good folks in Arkansas elected him. Glen to hear him tell it like it is.
Posted By: 2muchgun Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15

If that is the case, he is in the wrong line of work........ grin
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15
Keep up the good work.
Posted By: kend Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15
We won't see that on the nightly news.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15
Originally Posted by kend
We won't see that on the nightly news.

No, but we can spread the word, his words, through the internet.
Posted By: magshooter1 Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15
Proud to say I voted for him. He's a vet, who's been over there too. Served with distinction. Not your typical candy-a$$ politician. Here's a summary of his service.

On January 11, 2005, Cotton joined the United States Army and entered Officer Candidate School in March 2005. He was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army on June 30, 2005. Cotton later attended both the U.S. Army Airborne School and Ranger School.[3]

As an infantry officer and platoon leader with the 101st Airborne Division, he was deployed to Baghdad as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom on May 19, 2006. In Iraq, Cotton was responsible for a 41 man air assault infantry platoon in the 506th Infantry Regiment,[7] and planned and led daily combat patrols. He completed his first combat tour in Iraq on November 20, 2006, and was awarded the Army Commendation Medal, the Combat Infantryman Badge, the Iraq Campaign Medal, and various campaign/service medals.[3]

Following his deployment in Iraq, Cotton was assigned as a platoon leader at The Old Guard at Arlington National Cemetery,[10] where he was responsible for conducting military honor funerals for veterans. In 2008, he volunteered to return to combat duty, was promoted to captain on August 1, 2008, and deployed to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom on October 15, 2008.

In Afghanistan, Cotton was assigned to Laghman Province, just north of Tora Bora in eastern Afghanistan. He was assigned duty as the operations officer of a Provincial Reconstruction Team, where he planned and resourced daily counter-insurgency and reconstruction operations for an 83-member joint and interagency team.[3] He returned from Afghanistan on July 20, 2009. For his second tour in Afghanistan he was awarded the Bronze Star Medal and various campaign/service medals. He was honorably discharged from the U.S. Army on September 26, 2009 at Fort Myer, Virginia.[3]
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15
impressive delivery and thoughts. I'm going to be following his progress.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15
Originally Posted by magshooter1
Proud to say I voted for him. He's a vet, who's been over there too. Served with distinction. Not your typical candy-a$$ politician. Here's a summary of his service.

On January 11, 2005, Cotton joined the United States Army and entered Officer Candidate School in March 2005. He was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army on June 30, 2005. Cotton later attended both the U.S. Army Airborne School and Ranger School.[3]

As an infantry officer and platoon leader with the 101st Airborne Division, he was deployed to Baghdad as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom on May 19, 2006. In Iraq, Cotton was responsible for a 41 man air assault infantry platoon in the 506th Infantry Regiment,[7] and planned and led daily combat patrols. He completed his first combat tour in Iraq on November 20, 2006, and was awarded the Army Commendation Medal, the Combat Infantryman Badge, the Iraq Campaign Medal, and various campaign/service medals.[3]

Following his deployment in Iraq, Cotton was assigned as a platoon leader at The Old Guard at Arlington National Cemetery,[10] where he was responsible for conducting military honor funerals for veterans. In 2008, he volunteered to return to combat duty, was promoted to captain on August 1, 2008, and deployed to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom on October 15, 2008.

In Afghanistan, Cotton was assigned to Laghman Province, just north of Tora Bora in eastern Afghanistan. He was assigned duty as the operations officer of a Provincial Reconstruction Team, where he planned and resourced daily counter-insurgency and reconstruction operations for an 83-member joint and interagency team.[3] He returned from Afghanistan on July 20, 2009. For his second tour in Afghanistan he was awarded the Bronze Star Medal and various campaign/service medals. He was honorably discharged from the U.S. Army on September 26, 2009 at Fort Myer, Virginia.[3]

This is the kind of MAN we need to lead our Nation...a "warrior-king"... They have always been among the strongest leaders.

It's too bad he isn't a bit older and more seasoned. I would like to see him leading this country...maybe someday. wink
Posted By: Barkoff Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/05/15
I like it.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/06/15
Man, well said!!
Posted By: EvilTwin Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/06/15
CURRAHEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Cleburne Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/06/15
Three cheers for this man!!
Posted By: Bootsfishing Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/06/15
Breath of fresh air indeed!
Posted By: Mac84 Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/06/15
Awesome. Now, if we could only put the chump in charge along with his lackeys in gitmo.
Posted By: 700LH Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/06/15
Find out what they know by every or any means necessary, then SSS
Posted By: Redneck Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/06/15
Well, well, - a Senator with a pair of balls.. How rare, how rare indeed!

Kudos to that man...
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/06/15
Originally Posted by luv2safari

This is the kind of MAN we need to lead our Nation...a "warrior-king"... They have always been among the strongest leaders.

It's too bad he isn't a bit older and more seasoned. I would like to see him leading this country...maybe someday. wink

Who needs experience in all the wrong places when you have a brain and know how to use it?!! Give me this guy over any career exploitician, ANY DAY! I'd vote for him for president without ANY hesitation based on what I just saw. That is AWESOME! He needs everyone's support, and how!!!!
Posted By: Seafire Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/06/15
Originally Posted by AFTERUM

534 more to be exact.....plus replace those two bozos in the White House would make a grand total of 536....
Posted By: Seafire Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/06/15
Originally Posted by Glocktard
"Or rot in Gitmo". You sent a good'un to DC Arkansas

Said best in Response:

Posted By: slumlord Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/06/15
wonder if that was a Bronze Star with a V

Posted By: rayporter Re: "Rot in Hell" - 02/06/15
i just sent him a note to say i appreciate his stance.

© 24hourcampfire