Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
T
"Or rot in Gitmo". You sent a good'un to DC Arkansas

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First I've seen of that guy, but the first impression is that I LIKE his take on things quite a bit. He hit that one out of the park and he sure as Hell isn't buying the line of PC BS coming out of the Oval Orifice.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Awesome!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Outstanding!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
He took the words right outta my mouth. laugh

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 4ager
First I've seen of that guy, but the first impression is that I LIKE his take on things quite a bit. He hit that one out of the park and he sure as Hell isn't buying the line of PC BS coming out of the Oval Orifice.

Could be he sees the truth and is not at all afraid to speak it.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Scott F

yes...and don't we need a few hundred more like that??

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AFTERUM

yes...and don't we need a few hundred more like that??

Absolutely!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was watching that on Fox about two minutes before I read this.

What a breath of fresh air!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Loved it

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
OUTSTANDING!!! I couldn't agree more.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
That's why the good folks in Arkansas elected him. Glen to hear him tell it like it is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If that is the case, he is in the wrong line of work........ grin

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Keep up the good work.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
We won't see that on the nightly news.

Last edited by kend; 02/05/15.

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kend
We won't see that on the nightly news.

No, but we can spread the word, his words, through the internet.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Proud to say I voted for him. He's a vet, who's been over there too. Served with distinction. Not your typical candy-a$$ politician. Here's a summary of his service.

On January 11, 2005, Cotton joined the United States Army and entered Officer Candidate School in March 2005. He was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army on June 30, 2005. Cotton later attended both the U.S. Army Airborne School and Ranger School.[3]

As an infantry officer and platoon leader with the 101st Airborne Division, he was deployed to Baghdad as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom on May 19, 2006. In Iraq, Cotton was responsible for a 41 man air assault infantry platoon in the 506th Infantry Regiment,[7] and planned and led daily combat patrols. He completed his first combat tour in Iraq on November 20, 2006, and was awarded the Army Commendation Medal, the Combat Infantryman Badge, the Iraq Campaign Medal, and various campaign/service medals.[3]

Following his deployment in Iraq, Cotton was assigned as a platoon leader at The Old Guard at Arlington National Cemetery,[10] where he was responsible for conducting military honor funerals for veterans. In 2008, he volunteered to return to combat duty, was promoted to captain on August 1, 2008, and deployed to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom on October 15, 2008.

In Afghanistan, Cotton was assigned to Laghman Province, just north of Tora Bora in eastern Afghanistan. He was assigned duty as the operations officer of a Provincial Reconstruction Team, where he planned and resourced daily counter-insurgency and reconstruction operations for an 83-member joint and interagency team.[3] He returned from Afghanistan on July 20, 2009. For his second tour in Afghanistan he was awarded the Bronze Star Medal and various campaign/service medals. He was honorably discharged from the U.S. Army on September 26, 2009 at Fort Myer, Virginia.[3]

Some people are educated beyond their intelligence.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
impressive delivery and thoughts. I'm going to be following his progress.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by magshooter1
Proud to say I voted for him. He's a vet, who's been over there too. Served with distinction. Not your typical candy-a$$ politician. Here's a summary of his service.

On January 11, 2005, Cotton joined the United States Army and entered Officer Candidate School in March 2005. He was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army on June 30, 2005. Cotton later attended both the U.S. Army Airborne School and Ranger School.[3]

As an infantry officer and platoon leader with the 101st Airborne Division, he was deployed to Baghdad as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom on May 19, 2006. In Iraq, Cotton was responsible for a 41 man air assault infantry platoon in the 506th Infantry Regiment,[7] and planned and led daily combat patrols. He completed his first combat tour in Iraq on November 20, 2006, and was awarded the Army Commendation Medal, the Combat Infantryman Badge, the Iraq Campaign Medal, and various campaign/service medals.[3]

Following his deployment in Iraq, Cotton was assigned as a platoon leader at The Old Guard at Arlington National Cemetery,[10] where he was responsible for conducting military honor funerals for veterans. In 2008, he volunteered to return to combat duty, was promoted to captain on August 1, 2008, and deployed to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom on October 15, 2008.

In Afghanistan, Cotton was assigned to Laghman Province, just north of Tora Bora in eastern Afghanistan. He was assigned duty as the operations officer of a Provincial Reconstruction Team, where he planned and resourced daily counter-insurgency and reconstruction operations for an 83-member joint and interagency team.[3] He returned from Afghanistan on July 20, 2009. For his second tour in Afghanistan he was awarded the Bronze Star Medal and various campaign/service medals. He was honorably discharged from the U.S. Army on September 26, 2009 at Fort Myer, Virginia.[3]

This is the kind of MAN we need to lead our Nation...a "warrior-king"... They have always been among the strongest leaders.

It's too bad he isn't a bit older and more seasoned. I would like to see him leading this country...maybe someday. wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,409 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,418
Posts18,470,528
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.