Home
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/16/benjamin-netanyahu-tells-europes-jews-to-move-to-i/
http://rt.com/news/232967-jewish-paris-kippah-camera/
http://www.therefinersfire.org/jews_return_to_israel.htm
Because of the increase in wickedness, the love of many will wax cold.
Before many of the Bible's prophecies can be fulfilled, it will be necessary to disarm the people. We can do our best to delay it, but we can't stop it. It might not happen in our lifetimes, but it's coming.
Is Obama setting the stage for the US to fail and to be combined with the other countries in a one world government? Only time will tell but he sure seems to working at it.
The beast (govt) and the Harlot (organized religion) turning on the people and disarming them is part of prophecy.

A hundred years ago you wouldnt see folks getting their dander up over the reading of the word but now the students of lucifer show no such restraint.

All the while, things are getting mo'better in what was once America. wink
We have a Muslim President. (A rose by any other name is a rose, in this case it is also an anti-christian.) While I'm pretty sure I won't live to the day of Armageddan, and yes, I believe that Obama is doing everything he can to destroy the USA, I hope and pray for our children. I hope and pray that I did right in raising them and witness to all who I meet. I've been blessed in my life over and over. Have I done enough, is what I wonder!
The atheists are winning in court in the same manner as Obama in the executive branch, one thing at a time.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Because of the increase in wickedness, the love of many will wax cold.
That was 280Don's favorite quote.
The bible says that "Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord".

Those who deny God and persecute Christians will ultimately learn the hard way.

For certain we see the proficiencies of the bible being fulfilled at a rapid pace.
Godlessness today is easier to dismiss than ever before, and even embrace, because it's manifested in so many different ways by society. Say there's 10,000 ways, (in truth there are probably many more) and 9999 are not the gospel, and only one is. To stand on just one thing, the truth of the gospel, against SO MANY, makes christians look like weirdos.

But once saved by simple faith, the following revelation of the veracity of the Bible is overwhelming at times for even the believer to grasp. Again, making us look like weirdos when we try to explain it to unbelievers, who couldn't possibly accept it w/o the Holy Spirit prompting them. Of course, we were all unbelievers at one time, born in a state of rebellion to God, so the Spirit does get through to some. Some listen, some don't.
Right at the beginning of "Revelation" [it IS singular, you know] John says that those who read it will receive a "blessing."

Those who use it like a Crystal Ball are missing the "blessing".
The world is not turning against JEWS.....the world is turning against the Zionists.

There's a simple reason.

They live on land they stole by force of the gun and they continue to steal more every day.

They lie and pretend this is not so.

The world is sick to death of their lies, their theft and their ongoing genocide against the Palestinians.

That's why the world is against them and that's why their time of reckoning is coming.

It has nothing to do with God.
GutshotBuck,

The world is not turning against JEWS.....the world is turning against the Zionists.

There's a simple reason.

They live on land they stole by force of the gun and they continue to steal more every day.

The world is sick to death of their lies, their theft and their ongoing genocide against the Palestinians.

That's why the world is against them and that's why their time of reckoning is coming.

There was a Muslim girl being interviewed on the radio. The host asked her,
"If the entire middle east was armed and Israel was not, what would happen?"
"We would destroy them from the face of the earth."
"What would happen if Israel was armed and no one else int the middle east had arms?" he continued.
"It would be like it is now."
"Do you hear yourself!?"

GutshotBuck, you sound as silly as the girl on the radio.
All this time I thought we hated Jews because they put on suicide vests and kill Christians.

No.... Wait...... that's the Palistinian "victims" that do that, isn't it?

It gets confusing.
Originally Posted by curdog4570
All this time I thought we hated Jews because they put on suicide vests and kill Christians.

No.... Wait...... that's the Palistinian "victims" that do that, isn't it?

It gets confusing.

Not really. smile

The only ones confused are the liberal Muslim apologists. Like Obama. And he ain't confused at all. He's on their side.
Originally Posted by GutshotBuck

There's a simple reason.

GO BACK TO STORMFRONT
What's the matter?

Can't handle the TRUTH!!!???!!!

grin grin grin

I am making my usual affirmation on these "end times" threads, without going into alot of detail, unless someone wants to discuss it off line.

All Bible Prophecy was fulfilled, with regards to Jesus Christ and his second coming in judgment, in the AD 70 judgment of Jerusalem and the Mosaic economy, carried out by the Roman army. The book of Revelation was written before AD 70 and signified what was "shortly" to come to pass.

The book opens with the word "shortly" (Rev 1:1) and closes with the word "shortly" (Rev 22:6.)

The Israel of today has no connection to the Israel of the Old Testament,nor the current "Israel of God" which is the church of Christ (Gal 6:16)
Dear Mr. Gutshotbuck: Where do you propose these Jews live? Or do you think a final solution is the answer? Do you have a problem with folks defending themselves against murderous hordes? Do you think Jews have any reason to rely on the goodness of their feloow humans? Do you think that if every Jew were to disappear from the face of the earth the Moslems would settle down to peace and harmony? Or do you maybe just blindly like many others hate Hebrews. Hitler brought the whole world to disaster by combining this type of thinking with political cunning and power hunger. Please reconsider.
You are wasting your time with this troll. Look at his handle and the positions he takes. A hunting, anti-Semitic Negro and from MN no less? GMAFB...
How about a white PM of England?

There's a simple reason.

Laying aside the religious overtones, how on earth is this different than the storyline of every other culture on earth?
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

There's a simple reason.

Laying aside the religious overtones, how on earth is this different than the storyline of every other culture on earth?

It's different because the world isn't turning against every other culture on earth......it's turning against the Zionists.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Dear Mr. Gutshotbuck: Where do you propose these Jews live? Or do you think a final solution is the answer? Do you have a problem with folks defending themselves against murderous hordes? Do you think Jews have any reason to rely on the goodness of their feloow humans? Do you think that if every Jew were to disappear from the face of the earth the Moslems would settle down to peace and harmony? Or do you maybe just blindly like many others hate Hebrews. Hitler brought the whole world to disaster by combining this type of thinking with political cunning and power hunger. Please reconsider.

Where they live is not my problem. The problem is--they need to get off the stolen land.

Hate has nothing to do with it. It's all about theft and murder.

Doesn't matter what I think......it's going to happen regardless. The world will not support the Zionists and America can't afford to support them anymore.
Israel ain't going anywhere, they have 200 nukes.

I'd support Israel if every Jew on planet Earth was forced to live there and then mind their own friggen business.
If it is the end of times then nothing will stop it.
I completely disagree. Jesus said that no one knows, not even him.
We are getting very close to the second coming of Jesus! While the Jews are moving back to Israel, there are missionaries working hard to try and translate the bible into languages that belong to remote tribes. These people need to know God loves them and there is life beyond death. This is all part of "every tribe and every tongue" in the bible. God says everyone will have a chance to respond to his message of salvation before Jesus returns.

I believe God's word to be true. For me, there is nothing else to stand on. God is the only way to life. Think about the "preppers" you know. Maybe you are one. It's a wise thing to make preparations for when the crap hits the fan. Isn't it even more important to be prepping your soul?

Apparently GSB has not read the end of the book.
Heathens like him lose. Lose badly, painfully. I don't wish that on them. I would hope that they believe the gospel and give their life to Christ and pray for Israel, and not hate them.
Rob Jordan will be along to pontificate for ya'll, shortly. Stay tuned.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

There's a simple reason.

It's different because the world isn't turning against every other culture on earth......it's turning against the Zionists.

Is it that difficult to answer an intelligent question with a reasonably phrased response ?
You sound like josh earnest or jay carney.
Seriously , it'd suit me just fine if palistine were vaporized, along with every palistinian.

It's different because the world isn't turning against every other culture on earth......it's turning against the Zionists. [/quote]

Right, right. There's no Boko Harem, Al Queda, ISIS, Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood,,,,all figments, eh?
Seriously , it'd suit me just fine if palistine were vaporized, along with every palistinian.

Sadly, that will happen.

When the Zionists are about to be overrun and they place their thumbs on the nuclear buttons.....

America be watching that move....and America will nuke them.

No way are we gonna let them destroy the oil lands.

"Israel" is expendable.
Sadly, that will happen.

When the Zionists are about to be overrun and they place their thumbs on the nuclear buttons.....

"Israel" is expendable.

Out. Of. Your. F'king. Mind.

Sadly, that will happen.

"Israel" is expendable.

whatever numbnuts, how about addressing the question about stolen land , or is blather the extent of your intelligence?

Sadly, that will happen.

"Israel" is expendable.

Bwahahaha!!!

[Linked Image] Retarded!
The Jews are God's chosen people. They have his blessing above all others. Why he chose them is his business. God gave them the land they possess many years ago. To go against the Jews is to go against God. I'm like Fireball, it's gotten so bad in recent years that to express a belief in God and his saving power is kind of ludicrous. Many people just dismiss Christians like the Christians used to dismiss the weirdos. Don't get mad at me about what I have written...it's all in the Bible. If you don't believe the Bible you have a long way to go. powdr
The Jews are God's chosen people. They have his blessing above all others. Why he chose them is his business. God gave them the land they possess many years ago. To go against the Jews is to go against God. I'm like Fireball, it's gotten so bad in recent years that to express a belief in God and his saving power is kind of ludicrous. Many people just dismiss Christians like the Christians used to dismiss the weirdos. Don't get mad at me about what I have written...it's all in the Bible. If you don't believe the Bible you have a long way to go. powdr
http://www.therefinersfire.org/jews_return_to_israel.htm
All of the "chosen" who are discussed in the Bible followed the Son of God.

Those who didn't are described in John 8:42-47.
Originally Posted by powdr

Scofield bible bullshit...written in the early 20th century. The Jews certainly are thorough with their Gentile propaganda regimen.

It's fairly embarrassing to us learned types.
" Jesus said that no one knows, not even him."[and Asphalt Angel]
even more important to be prepping your soul?

Might not be a bad idea to take one's soul off the layaway plan and redeem it, what ?

GTC
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Godlessness today is easier to dismiss than ever before, and even embrace, because it's manifested in so many different ways by society. Say there's 10,000 ways, (in truth there are probably many more) and 9999 are not the gospel, and only one is. To stand on just one thing, the truth of the gospel, against SO MANY, makes christians look like weirdos.

But once saved by simple faith, the following revelation of the veracity of the Bible is overwhelming at times for even the believer to grasp. Again, making us look like weirdos when we try to explain it to unbelievers, who couldn't possibly accept it w/o the Holy Spirit prompting them. Of course, we were all unbelievers at one time, born in a state of rebellion to God, so the Spirit does get through to some. Some listen, some don't.

So true.
Originally Posted by powdr

I mean seriously guy, you're worshipping a group of people that are overwhelmingly atheist, but even the Jewish 'believers' in God think that Jesus is boiling forever in a vat of human schit. Straight from the Talmud.

WTF is wrong with you?

Where they live is not my problem. The problem is--they need to get off the stolen land.

Doesn't matter what I think......it's going to happen regardless. The world will not support the Zionists and America can't afford to support them anymore.

They didn't steal it, they purchased it.

When the state of Israel was created, they did not nullify the deeds of any of the current land owners. Jews from around the world moved there, and with their own money purchases land from the locals to build their homes and businesses.

Of course for a racist bigot such as yourself, the fact will never really matter.
Some on this thread are going to be seriously disappointed?
When the state of Israel was created, they did not nullify the deeds of any of the current land owners. Jews from around the world moved there, and with their own money purchases land from the locals to build their homes and businesses

That is 100% bullshit.

Taking this at face value, and that's a stretch, please expound upon which nation is currently NOT founded upon "stolen" lands.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
When the state of Israel was created, they did not nullify the deeds of any of the current land owners. Jews from around the world moved there, and with their own money purchases land from the locals to build their homes and businesses

That is 100% bullshit.

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

When the state of Israel was created, they did not nullify the deeds of any of the current land owners. Jews from around the world moved there, and with their own money purchases land from the locals to build their homes and businesses.

Of course for a racist bigot such as yourself, the fact will never really matter.

Amen. Even the Bible written all those years ago said they would buy it back. Humm, im wondering, how did He know?

Amen. Even the Bible written all those years ago said they would buy it back. Humm, im wondering, how did He know?

I'm wondering about the veracity of someone who uses SPLC as a reference for a thread title on this forum.

WTF is up with THAT ?

GTC
Sorry Cross that you missed my point. Did you not notice the "?" mark? Their BS was obviously was meant to drum up sympathy for the put upon black community. wink

Do i really have to go back to that thread to spell that out?
You tell me,....

there were several that remarked on it, muy pronto.

.....not the first time in the last week that you've come roaring in outta' left field with some off the wall comments.

I'm not saying a damn thing about that on an open forum, PM me if you're interested.

GTC
That land was Israels land when it was wilderness. When Abraham went to the top of a hill to sacrafice his son was a hill in the wilderness,,,, nomans land to say the least. On that hill became the hill where King David had his palace A few thousand years later. That hill is now Jeruselam. Now there is a muslim mosque there. I know people who saw it,,,, to their dismay. As we speak the Jews are making the blueprints to make a Jewish temple and level the mosque. Gods promise is coming to pass. God sais in Scripture " I will rebuild my temple" He will do it weather who likes it or not. When God sais he will do it there is no stopping it.
Mr. GSB: As to your post "The world will not support the Zionists". The survival of the Hebrews as a seperate people and their re-establishment in the nation of Israel is nothing short of a miracle. Think about it. There has to be a higher power at work. It was foretold in Ezekiel in an uncanny resemblance to what actually happened in 1948, centuries after being foretold. If you are right in your assertions you gain nothing. If you are wrong you possibly lose a most unimaginable reward. GOD put the Jews here to be the light of the world, and through them HE will magnify his name. The "world" does not have to suppport Israel, the world never has. The higher power that led them out of Egypt and has through the years both chastised and saved them will support them. If this whole planet must be set on fire to accomplish this, what is that to GOD? He can set things right when it is over. I will praying earnestly for you. Please think about the mighty works already done, and those to come very soon. Please reconsider.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

I'm wondering about the veracity of someone who uses SPLC as a reference for a thread title on this forum.

WTF is up with THAT ?

GTC

grin grin grin

As a little tidbit:

The Israelis and the Palestinians decided to come to a peace agreement and sat down to talk. Before the negotiations began, the Israeli representative asked if he could tell a short story from the Torah. The Palestinian representative gave no objection, so the Israeli began:

"One day while the Israelites were travelling the desert for 40 years, Moses and the other Israelites decided to go for a swim in a local river. It was very hot so they all took off their clothes to go for a dip. When he got out of the river, Moses was shocked to find that his clothes had been stolen. A little boy told him that he had seen the thief. It was a Palestinian from--"

"But wait!" The Palestinian representative interrupted, "There were no Palestinians in the time of Moses. This story is preposterous!"

"Well now," Replied the Israeli representative, "Now that we've got that problem cleared up... may we begin with the negotiations?"
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

That is ISIS's goal. To bring on Armageddon. They think they can win, but their first mission is to bring on Armageddon. It's God's will after that.

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

kwg
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Those are lies.

I will concede that some land was indeed purchased by Jews from absentee Ottoman landlords.

Less than ONE PERCENT.

There rest was stolen by armed robbery by Zionist thugs.

That's a fact.
Originally Posted by kwg020

That is ISIS's goal. To bring on Armageddon. They think they can win, but their first mission is to bring on Armageddon. It's God's will after that.

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

kwg

It's sort of comical (while being profoundly tragic).

Both ISIS and Fundamentalist Christians are hoping for an Armageddon.

They're both psycho groups of extremists.

Yet they seem to be driving the hostilities and gradually increasing them.

What a screwed up world.
Yes, the world is turning against the Zionists.

More important.....America is turning against the Zionists!!!

Last summer, a Gallup poll found that 18 to 29-year olds said by a two-to-one margin (51% vs. 25%) that Israel's attack on Gaza was unjustified. In December, you published a poll that found that among young Democrats who wanted the US to favor either Israel or the Palestinians, more wanted the US to side with the Palestinians (12% vs. 10%), a remarkable figure. And just last week, Gallup published a poll that showed that the percentage of Democrats who support Israel dropped 10 points this year to 48%, Moreover, a recent CNN poll showed that 63% of Americans think that Speaker Boehner shouldn't have invited Netanyahu to address Congress.

http://imeu.org/article/expert-qa-on-diminishing-support-for-israel-among-key-us-demographics

Those are lies.

I will concede that some land was indeed purchased by Jews from absentee Ottoman landlords.

Less than ONE PERCENT.

That's a fact.

and my place sits on land that the US government stole from the native inhabitants. they arent getting it back either.

there's winners and there's whiners.
the strong eat the weak on my planet.
the winners take the prize and the losers are the winners bitches. it has never ever been any other way.

from the "contact" link on the link "buttfucktbuck" posted. the last line tells me everything I need to know about them or him :

Board of Directors

Sam Jadallah, chairman. A Silicon Valley venture capitalist, Jadallah was formerly a senior executive at Microsoft where he was employed for 12 years.

Jaleh Bisharat, president. A marketing consultant and recipient of several marketing awards, Bisharat is senior vice president of marketing at Elance-oDesk, and previously served as the vice president of marketing at Amazon.com, PointCast Inc. and Approach Software.

Lena Khalaf Tuffaha, secretary and treasurer. A media consultant, Khalaf-Tuffaha has written numerous articles on the Middle East and served as press spokeswoman for the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee in Seattle.

Abbas "Eddy" Zuaiter, board member. Zuaiter is the co-founder and managing member of Zuaiter Capital Holdings, LLC, ("ZHC") a private family office. Prior to forming ZCH, he was the chief operating officer of Soros Fund Management, LLC, a private investment firm founded by Mr. George Soros.

Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

Those are lies.

Less than ONE PERCENT.

That's a fact.

and my place sits on land that the US government stole from the native inhabitants. they arent getting it back either.

the winners take the prize and the losers are the winners bitches. it has never ever been any other way.

Your thinking is flawed, as is your comparison.

The Native Americans have been killed off or assimilated.

The Palestinians (millions of them) are killing people and actively pursuing taking back their stolen country.

That's why your stance is invalid.

from the "contact" link on the link "buttfucktbuck" posted. the last line tells me everything I need to know about them or him :

Board of Directors

Sam Jadallah, chairman. A Silicon Valley venture capitalist, Jadallah was formerly a senior executive at Microsoft where he was employed for 12 years.

Jaleh Bisharat, president. A marketing consultant and recipient of several marketing awards, Bisharat is senior vice president of marketing at Elance-oDesk, and previously served as the vice president of marketing at Amazon.com, PointCast Inc. and Approach Software.

Lena Khalaf Tuffaha, secretary and treasurer. A media consultant, Khalaf-Tuffaha has written numerous articles on the Middle East and served as press spokeswoman for the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee in Seattle.

Abbas "Eddy" Zuaiter, board member. Zuaiter is the co-founder and managing member of Zuaiter Capital Holdings, LLC, ("ZHC") a private family office. Prior to forming ZCH, he was the chief operating officer of Soros Fund Management, LLC, a private investment firm founded by Mr. George Soros.

That has nothing to do with the fact that the Gallup polls and the CNN polls show that support for the Zionists is dropping dramatically.

Anyone could have reported those facts. As a matter of fact, I did.....right here.

Mr. GSB: As to your post "The world will not support the Zionists". The survival of the Hebrews as a seperate people and their re-establishment in the nation of Israel is nothing short of a miracle. Think about it. There has to be a higher power at work. It was foretold in Ezekiel in an uncanny resemblance to what actually happened in 1948, centuries after being foretold. If you are right in your assertions you gain nothing. If you are wrong you possibly lose a most unimaginable reward. GOD put the Jews here to be the light of the world, and through them HE will magnify his name. The "world" does not have to suppport Israel, the world never has. The higher power that led them out of Egypt and has through the years both chastised and saved them will support them. If this whole planet must be set on fire to accomplish this, what is that to GOD? He can set things right when it is over. I will praying earnestly for you. Please think about the mighty works already done, and those to come very soon. Please reconsider.

Got a question about prophecy. Lets say my father says to the family one day "On my sons 37th birthday he will have 7 spotted goats and a new motorcycle". Well I'm not a farmer and I don't ride motorcycles, but on my 37th birthday my family,remembering what my father said and not wanting him to look foolish, go and buy me 7 spotted goats and a motorcycle. Is that a prophecy? Is my father not a prophet? Because that's what a lot of this prophecy fulfilling loos like to me, by both Muslims and Christians. Their books say certain things are going to happen, so they take it upon themselves to make it happen in order to bring about certain results.

If Israel goes ahead and builds the temple, then that would be a fulfilled prophecy, but it still fails to impress because they are simply following what they have read.

Even in the Bible,I remember reading often that a certain event took place in order that prophecy might be fulfilled. Maybe its just the way its translated, but it always struck me as odd that they had to go out and do something a specific way so that a prophecy could be said to be fulfilled.
Establishing a nation, or more accurately rebuilding a nation dead for 2 thousand years, this done by a decimated and almost exterminated people is a miracle. It was done against almost impossible odds. I live in a Louisiana Parish(county) about as large as Israel. That they could have held out and ended up prospering is a miracle. God has plans. I am trying to discern those plans and get on board. Jesus is the captain of the ship I am on. He came as a Hebrew and never denounced his heritage. GOD will not be mocked and will vindicate his name through Israel. Time might be short."When you see Jeruselum encompassed by armies, then know desolation is nigh". "There shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel". Time may be short. No one knows.
Plain and simple....

The one and only true God, the heavenly father of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, supports the nation of Israel. He will wipe out all of the muslims or anyone else tries to destroy Israel. America should stand firmly beside Israel and defend her to the very end until Christ returns.

Period, end of story, print. Actually, it has already been printed...in the Bible!
" Jesus said that no one knows, not even him."[and Asphalt Angel]

Revelation 22:20 , He who testifies to these things says, "surely I am coming quickly" [red letters].

Revelation 22:12, And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.
[red letters]

Revelation 22: 7, Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book. [red letters]

But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For, when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. I Thessalonians 5:1-3

There are numerous passages of scripture that speak about the fulfillment of prophecies and many have been posted. Jesus has promised to return once all prophecies have been fulfilled. Only God knows the exact day, but He has given us his word to guide us.

And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars, and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring: men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. [red letter] Luke 21: 25-26

Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near. [red letter] Luke 21:27,28

Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

Great link, thanks.

Those are lies.

Less than ONE PERCENT.

That's a fact.

The Palestinians (millions of them) are killing people and actively pursuing taking back their stolen country.

Your "stolen" land schtick is humorous. Consider for a moment some history about Isreal. When it was created, by whom, and why.

Basically, the United States and Great Britain created it because we couldn't see a prosperous future for anyone if either of our countries took in all the Jewish people left stranded by the war.

They didn't steal it. They were put there. And if you can show a historical claim to the land by so called "Palestinians" I'd like to see it. Look up the history of the people historically referred to as Palestinian, and you'll see they have no more right to the land than anyone else.
Originally Posted by pira114

Those are lies.

Less than ONE PERCENT.

That's a fact.

Your "stolen" land schtick is humorous. Consider for a moment some history about Isreal. When it was created, by whom, and why.

Basically, the United States and Great Britain created it because we couldn't see a prosperous future for anyone if either of our countries took in all the Jewish people left stranded by the war.

They didn't steal it. They were put there. And if you can show a historical claim to the land by so called "Palestinians" I'd like to see it. Look up the history of the people historically referred to as Palestinian, and you'll see they have no more right to the land than anyone else.

Has never been a Palestine but in fact what Arabs claim to be Palestine is actually the Holy Land or Promised Land..

Those are lies.

Less than ONE PERCENT.

That's a fact.

so,,,when the Palestinians are killed off or assimilated, then it will be ok, like the Native Americans?

ked
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Plain and simple....

The one and only true God, the heavenly father of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, supports the nation of Israel. He will wipe out all of the muslims or anyone else tries to destroy Israel. America should stand firmly beside Israel and defend her to the very end until Christ returns.

Period, end of story, print. Actually, it has already been printed...in the Bible!

true, but we won't do that, and it will be our undoing.

ked
The Muslim countries are just as complicit in the Palestinian problem. They do not want them in their countries, and won't assimilate them or allow any immigration of Palestinians.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I am making my usual affirmation on these "end times" threads, without going into alot of detail, unless someone wants to discuss it off line.

All Bible Prophecy was fulfilled, with regards to Jesus Christ and his second coming in judgment, in the AD 70 judgment of Jerusalem and the Mosaic economy, carried out by the Roman army. The book of Revelation was written before AD 70 and signified what was "shortly" to come to pass.

The book opens with the word "shortly" (Rev 1:1) and closes with the word "shortly" (Rev 22:6.)

The Israel of today has no connection to the Israel of the Old Testament,nor the current "Israel of God" which is the church of Christ (Gal 6:16)
A pre-70 date is far from certain. Most scholars date it closer to 95 or 96AD. In light of recent events, I lean toward a post 70 date. So far there has been no Armageddon and Jesus certainly hasn't returned.
"America and Israel have had some serious disagreements over the course of our nearly 70-year-old friendship," said Netanyahu from the annual AIPAC policy conference. "That started with the beginning.
"In 1948, Secretary of State George Marshall opposed David Ben-Gurion's intention to declare statehood. That's an understatement -- he vehemently opposed it. But, Ben-Gurion, understanding what was at stake, went ahead and declared Israel's independence.
In 1967, as an Arab noose was tightening around Israel's neck, the United States warned [the prime minister] that if Israel acted alone, it would be alone. But Israel did act --acted alone -- to defend itself. In 1981, under the leadership of Prime Minister Menachem Begin, Israel destroyed a nuclear reactor at Osirak. The United States criticized Israel and suspended arms-transfers for three months.
And in 2002, after the worst wave of Palestinian terror attacks in Israel's history, Prime Minister Sharon launched Operation Defensive Shield. The United States demanded that Israel withdraw its troops immediately but Sharon continued until the operation was completed.

"There's a reason I mention all of these. I mention them to make a point. Despite occasional disagreements, the friendship between America and Israel grew stronger and stronger, decade after decade. And our friendship will weather the current disagreements as well to grow even stronger in the future."
A pre-70 date is far from certain. Most scholars date it closer to 95 or 96AD. In light of recent events, I lean toward a post 70 date. So far there has been no Armageddon and Jesus certainly hasn't return

According to non-Christian William Albright, Ph.D archeologist, maintained the entire New Testament was finished by the year 70. The idea that Jesus returned in 70, or there abouts, is silly. With that view the millennium of Revelation twenty already happened. God's Word tells us, "Every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him." I refused to believe everyone alive at the time of His crucifixion was still alive thirty-five years later. Every eye will see Him alright because there will be a supernatural resurrection of the dead.
Originally Posted by pira114

Those are lies.

Less than ONE PERCENT.

That's a fact.

Only the right to return because they were driven out at gunpoint!

LOL!

You're so-called history is wrong.

The U.S. was not involved in the partition.....it was done by the predecessor of the U.N. and mostly by Britain.

Problem is.....Britain didn't own the land and had no right to divvy it up and give it away. Once given a foothold the Zionists soon were well-armed with weapons sent by supporters who sympathized with them due to the holocaust and attacked the Palestinians and killed or drove most of them out of their lands.

That's a summary, but the whole bloody theft really developed over many years.

Here's a good history source from Jews for Justice.
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/origin.html
I don't think Israel is our "friend" nor anybody else for that matter with the possible exception of the British. I think it was British PM Palmerstone who said "England has no eternal friends, nor eternal enemies, just eternal interests", a sage and wise policy to follow.

The state of Israel should have never been allowed to happen (arguably, the worst Foreign Policy miscalculation in British history), but once it did, it became a useful tool of the West (US) as a buffer against Soviet expansionism in that area and today acting in a similar office against Islam (which, contrary to our Horst Wessel League members, they would hate us even if Israel did not exist).

Accordingly, it makes for wise REALPOLITIK to ensure it's survival, because in my opinion, it serves our interests.
Has never been a Palestine but in fact what Arabs claim to be Palestine is actually the Holy Land or Promised Land.

If they were never there.....it's quite hard to explain then......why the hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who were driven out are still living in refugee camps surrounding their land and fighting the Zionists to drive them out of the Palestinian lands.

Ponder, ponder, ponder.

Same thing I tell the Indians "you should have fought harder." Palestine was one big [bleep] and Israel turned it into a very livable country. It's that Bell Curve issue again.
so,,,when the Palestinians are killed off or assimilated, then it will be ok, like the Native Americans?

The Native Americans were 90% killed off by the diseases brought by the Europeans (Read "Guns, Germs and Steel" by Jared Diamond).

http://www.amazon.com/Guns-Germs-Steel-Fates-Societies/dp/0393317552

And no, it was not right in America and it would not be right in Palestine.

But the two situations are not comparable. The Palestinians were not 90% killed off by disease.

They are all still there and fighting along with allies all over the world while that same world turns more and more against the Zionists.

The fight will go on for scores of years if necessary, but the Zionists will eventually lose.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

A pre-70 date is far from certain. Most scholars date it closer to 95 or 96AD. In light of recent events, I lean toward a post 70 date. So far there has been no Armageddon and Jesus certainly hasn't returned.

I have at times considered He did return -3 days later.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I don't think Israel is our "friend" nor anybody else for that matter with the possible exception of the British. I think it was British PM Palmerstone who said "England has no eternal friends, nor eternal enemies, just eternal interests", a sage and wise policy to follow.

The state of Israel should have never been allowed to happen (arguably, the worst Foreign Policy miscalculation in British history), but once it did, it became a useful tool of the West (US) as a buffer against Soviet expansionism in that area and today acting in a similar office against Islam (which, contrary to our Horst Wessel League members, they would hate us even if Israel did not exist).

Accordingly, it makes for wise REALPOLITIK to ensure it's survival, because in my opinion, it serves our interests.

Only if you see the current rapidly deteriorating situation as good.

But I don't. It's obviously now spiraling out of control and into chaos.....that's not in our interest.

They are all still there and fighting along with allies all over the world while that same world turns more and more against the Zionists.

The fight will go on for scores of years if necessary, but the Zionists will eventually lose.

....reads like a goddam "fatwa"

nice going Abdul.

GTC

Here's a good history source from Jews for Justice.
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/origin.html

Your link is a fine example of the anti-Israel propaganda that drives the poll numbers you like to quote.

"America and Israel have had some serious disagreements over the course of our nearly 70-year-old friendship," said Netanyahu from the annual AIPAC policy conference. "That started with the beginning.

"In 1948, Secretary of State George Marshall opposed David Ben-Gurion's intention to declare statehood. That's an understatement -- he vehemently opposed it. But, Ben-Gurion, understanding what was at stake, went ahead and declared Israel's independence.
In 1967, as an Arab noose was tightening around Israel's neck, the United States warned [the prime minister] that if Israel acted alone, it would be alone. But Israel did act --acted alone -- to defend itself.
In 1981, under the leadership of Prime Minister Menachem Begin, Israel destroyed a nuclear reactor at Osirak. The United States criticized Israel and suspended arms-transfers for three months.
And in 2002, after the worst wave of Palestinian terror attacks in Israel's history, Prime Minister Sharon launched Operation Defensive Shield. The United States demanded that Israel withdraw its troops immediately but Sharon continued until the operation was completed.

"There's a reason I mention all of these. I mention them to make a point. Despite occasional disagreements, the friendship between America and Israel grew stronger and stronger, decade after decade.

And our friendship will weather the current disagreements as well to grow even stronger in the future."

The Bible says that when he returns he will come like he left - in the clouds, and ALL eyes will see him. Only about 500 people saw him after the resurrection and he didn't come in the clouds. He will return as king and his angels will wipe the earth clean of the unsaved. That certainly didn't happen.

Both Israel and the U.S. are secular as far as government, so relying on the Bible for justification of our actions is ridiculous.

I kinda think the Bible might have a Jewish slant since it was Jews that wrote it.

I reckon I'm saying I agree with you.

People have "friends"......... nations have "allies".
"Jesus has promised to return once all prophecies have been fulfilled."

Ma'am......... I'm pretty sure that THAT ain't how it works.

Both Israel and the U.S. are secular as far as government, so relying on the Bible for justification of our actions is ridiculous.

I kinda think the Bible might have a Jewish slant since it was Jews that wrote it.

A lot of fundamentalist Christians would strongly disagree with you.

I strongly agree with you.

I'll be sure to look you up in the lake of fire.

The Bible says that when he returns he will come like he left - in the clouds, and ALL eyes will see him. Only about 500 people saw him after the resurrection and he didn't come in the clouds. He will return as king and his angels will wipe the earth clean of the unsaved. That certainly didn't happen.

Amen,and the great deceiver will come first claiming to be Him and charm most with his wonders, but if you pinch yourself and still feel it, it isn't HIM but a religious imposter. We won't be able to stand in front of HIM.
And the false prophet is...

...Moohammy?
© 24hourcampfire