-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't think Israel is our "friend" nor anybody else for that matter with the possible exception of the British. I think it was British PM Palmerstone who said "England has no eternal friends, nor eternal enemies, just eternal interests", a sage and wise policy to follow.

The state of Israel should have never been allowed to happen (arguably, the worst Foreign Policy miscalculation in British history), but once it did, it became a useful tool of the West (US) as a buffer against Soviet expansionism in that area and today acting in a similar office against Islam (which, contrary to our Horst Wessel League members, they would hate us even if Israel did not exist).

Accordingly, it makes for wise REALPOLITIK to ensure it's survival, because in my opinion, it serves our interests.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Has never been a Palestine but in fact what Arabs claim to be Palestine is actually the Holy Land or Promised Land.

If they were never there.....it's quite hard to explain then......why the hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who were driven out are still living in refugee camps surrounding their land and fighting the Zionists to drive them out of the Palestinian lands.

Ponder, ponder, ponder.

Troll Slayer--Last Best Hope and Lord and Savior of the unwashed masses.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Same thing I tell the Indians "you should have fought harder." Palestine was one big [bleep] and Israel turned it into a very livable country. It's that Bell Curve issue again.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
so,,,when the Palestinians are killed off or assimilated, then it will be ok, like the Native Americans?

The Native Americans were 90% killed off by the diseases brought by the Europeans (Read "Guns, Germs and Steel" by Jared Diamond).

http://www.amazon.com/Guns-Germs-Steel-Fates-Societies/dp/0393317552

And no, it was not right in America and it would not be right in Palestine.

But the two situations are not comparable. The Palestinians were not 90% killed off by disease.

They are all still there and fighting along with allies all over the world while that same world turns more and more against the Zionists.

The fight will go on for scores of years if necessary, but the Zionists will eventually lose.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I am making my usual affirmation on these "end times" threads, without going into alot of detail, unless someone wants to discuss it off line.

All Bible Prophecy was fulfilled, with regards to Jesus Christ and his second coming in judgment, in the AD 70 judgment of Jerusalem and the Mosaic economy, carried out by the Roman army. The book of Revelation was written before AD 70 and signified what was "shortly" to come to pass.

The book opens with the word "shortly" (Rev 1:1) and closes with the word "shortly" (Rev 22:6.)

The Israel of today has no connection to the Israel of the Old Testament,nor the current "Israel of God" which is the church of Christ (Gal 6:16)
A pre-70 date is far from certain. Most scholars date it closer to 95 or 96AD. In light of recent events, I lean toward a post 70 date. So far there has been no Armageddon and Jesus certainly hasn't returned.

I have at times considered He did return -3 days later.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I don't think Israel is our "friend" nor anybody else for that matter with the possible exception of the British. I think it was British PM Palmerstone who said "England has no eternal friends, nor eternal enemies, just eternal interests", a sage and wise policy to follow.

The state of Israel should have never been allowed to happen (arguably, the worst Foreign Policy miscalculation in British history), but once it did, it became a useful tool of the West (US) as a buffer against Soviet expansionism in that area and today acting in a similar office against Islam (which, contrary to our Horst Wessel League members, they would hate us even if Israel did not exist).

Accordingly, it makes for wise REALPOLITIK to ensure it's survival, because in my opinion, it serves our interests.

Only if you see the current rapidly deteriorating situation as good.

But I don't. It's obviously now spiraling out of control and into chaos.....that's not in our interest.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

They are all still there and fighting along with allies all over the world while that same world turns more and more against the Zionists.

The fight will go on for scores of years if necessary, but the Zionists will eventually lose.

....reads like a goddam "fatwa"

nice going Abdul.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by GutshotBuck

Here's a good history source from Jews for Justice.
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/origin.html

Your link is a fine example of the anti-Israel propaganda that drives the poll numbers you like to quote.

"America and Israel have had some serious disagreements over the course of our nearly 70-year-old friendship," said Netanyahu from the annual AIPAC policy conference. "That started with the beginning.

"In 1948, Secretary of State George Marshall opposed David Ben-Gurion's intention to declare statehood. That's an understatement -- he vehemently opposed it. But, Ben-Gurion, understanding what was at stake, went ahead and declared Israel's independence.
In 1967, as an Arab noose was tightening around Israel's neck, the United States warned [the prime minister] that if Israel acted alone, it would be alone. But Israel did act --acted alone -- to defend itself.
In 1981, under the leadership of Prime Minister Menachem Begin, Israel destroyed a nuclear reactor at Osirak. The United States criticized Israel and suspended arms-transfers for three months.
And in 2002, after the worst wave of Palestinian terror attacks in Israel's history, Prime Minister Sharon launched Operation Defensive Shield. The United States demanded that Israel withdraw its troops immediately but Sharon continued until the operation was completed.

"There's a reason I mention all of these. I mention them to make a point. Despite occasional disagreements, the friendship between America and Israel grew stronger and stronger, decade after decade.

And our friendship will weather the current disagreements as well to grow even stronger in the future."

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eyeball
I am making my usual affirmation on these "end times" threads, without going into alot of detail, unless someone wants to discuss it off line.

All Bible Prophecy was fulfilled, with regards to Jesus Christ and his second coming in judgment, in the AD 70 judgment of Jerusalem and the Mosaic economy, carried out by the Roman army. The book of Revelation was written before AD 70 and signified what was "shortly" to come to pass.

The book opens with the word "shortly" (Rev 1:1) and closes with the word "shortly" (Rev 22:6.)

The Israel of today has no connection to the Israel of the Old Testament,nor the current "Israel of God" which is the church of Christ (Gal 6:16)
A pre-70 date is far from certain. Most scholars date it closer to 95 or 96AD. In light of recent events, I lean toward a post 70 date. So far there has been no Armageddon and Jesus certainly hasn't returned.

The Bible says that when he returns he will come like he left - in the clouds, and ALL eyes will see him. Only about 500 people saw him after the resurrection and he didn't come in the clouds. He will return as king and his angels will wipe the earth clean of the unsaved. That certainly didn't happen.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Both Israel and the U.S. are secular as far as government, so relying on the Bible for justification of our actions is ridiculous.

I kinda think the Bible might have a Jewish slant since it was Jews that wrote it.

I reckon I'm saying I agree with you.

People have "friends"......... nations have "allies".

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Jesus has promised to return once all prophecies have been fulfilled."

Ma'am......... I'm pretty sure that THAT ain't how it works.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Both Israel and the U.S. are secular as far as government, so relying on the Bible for justification of our actions is ridiculous.

I kinda think the Bible might have a Jewish slant since it was Jews that wrote it.

Originally Posted by curdog4570

A lot of fundamentalist Christians would strongly disagree with you.

I strongly agree with you.

I'll be sure to look you up in the lake of fire.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by eyeball

The Bible says that when he returns he will come like he left - in the clouds, and ALL eyes will see him. Only about 500 people saw him after the resurrection and he didn't come in the clouds. He will return as king and his angels will wipe the earth clean of the unsaved. That certainly didn't happen.

Amen,and the great deceiver will come first claiming to be Him and charm most with his wonders, but if you pinch yourself and still feel it, it isn't HIM but a religious imposter. We won't be able to stand in front of HIM.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
And the false prophet is...

...Moohammy?

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (3040Krag, 300_savage, 2500HD, 270wsmnutt, 1badf350, 2ndwind, 51 invisible), 1,918 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,028
Posts18,520,872
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.