Home
Posted By: crossfireoops W.A.F.J. - 07/31/15

Just showed up in my mail.Anybody else get this nonsense ?

Your LIMITED-TIME opportunity to activate your Official Republican Membership will expire TONIGHT at 11:59 P.M.

I'd have to say at this juncture, that the GOP's opportunity to kiss the stinkin' side of my American azz will remain open, until I see something resembling responsible leadership.

Independent,.....registry will REMAIN so.

SEMPER independence.

Posted By: poboy Re: W.A.F.J. - 07/31/15
I didn't even get a notice, Greg. I guess the
GOP don't want me no mo'. frown
Posted By: Bristoe Re: W.A.F.J. - 07/31/15
Yeah, hell yeah!

You cain't be fuggin' around when it's time to become a Republican!

Opportunity only knocks once,....and once more every time they need some money.
Posted By: joken2 Re: W.A.F.J. - 07/31/15
Here's someone else who got one.

http://scannedretina.com/2015/07/31/reinse-you-must-think-were-all-a-bunch-of-ignorant-oafs/

REINSE: You must think we’re all a bunch of ignorant OAFS out here. You ELITE PATRICIANS of CAPITOL HILL have had your chance………And you’ve proven again beyond the shadow of a doubt your main interest is $$$$ and not the people you were supposed to represent. Shame on your two faced, mercenary, mendacious, traitorous lot. If we do take our country back it wont be because of you and your cronies. In fact hopefully many of you including McConnell and Boehner will be in irons with Obama,Jarrett, Holder, Reed, Pelosi, Sharpton, Jackson , Emmanuel, Clintons and others of your “Cloke room Party” ……………….BLESSINGS…………………………..for Our country that is.

Posted By: Pashooter Re: W.A.F.J. - 07/31/15
My feelings also except the slur on Mercenaries they at least have the decency to stay bought.
Originally Posted by joken2
Here's someone else who got one.

http://scannedretina.com/2015/07/31/reinse-you-must-think-were-all-a-bunch-of-ignorant-oafs/

REINSE: You must think we’re all a bunch of ignorant OAFS out here. You ELITE PATRICIANS of CAPITOL HILL have had your chance………And you’ve proven again beyond the shadow of a doubt your main interest is $$$$ and not the people you were supposed to represent. Shame on your two faced, mercenary, mendacious, traitorous lot. If we do take our country back it wont be because of you and your cronies. In fact hopefully many of you including McConnell and Boehner will be in irons with Obama,Jarrett, Holder, Reed, Pelosi, Sharpton, Jackson , Emmanuel, Clintons and others of your “Cloke room Party” ……………….BLESSINGS…………………………..for Our country that is.

Posted By: sherp Re: W.A.F.J. - 07/31/15
So you are saving that one until midsummer 2016 to mass mail to everyone on your contact list with the addendum "I did it and you must do the same!!!"
Posted By: PJGunner Re: W.A.F.J. - 07/31/15
I hope I get one. I'll send it back with GFY spelled out in big red letters.

I did get a phone call about 6 or so months ago asking for a donation. Told them that when they get their heads out of their rectal orifices and go to working to not only repeal Obamacare but impeach him, try him and convict him, them maybe I'll consider writing a check.
Paul B.
Posted By: Archerhunter Re: W.A.F.J. - 08/01/15
Donation?
Not even under a blue moon.

Posted By: T LEE Re: W.A.F.J. - 08/01/15
Would not pizz up their azz if their guts were on fire, same goes for the democrats. I will vote for my candidate of choice, one who most closely abides by true conservative standards.
Posted By: sherp Re: W.A.F.J. - 08/01/15
And next year everyone crying foul in this thread will be cheering for them without reservation. The Duality of Conservative Man.
Posted By: Archerhunter Re: W.A.F.J. - 08/02/15
Well, people gotta learn somehow.

Not my fault.
Not my problem.

© 24hourcampfire