Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#10223610 07/31/15
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Just showed up in my mail.Anybody else get this nonsense ?

Your LIMITED-TIME opportunity to activate your Official Republican Membership will expire TONIGHT at 11:59 P.M.

I'd have to say at this juncture, that the GOP's opportunity to kiss the stinkin' side of my American azz will remain open, until I see something resembling responsible leadership.

Independent,.....registry will REMAIN so.

SEMPER independence.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I didn't even get a notice, Greg. I guess the
GOP don't want me no mo'. frown

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Yeah, hell yeah!

You cain't be fuggin' around when it's time to become a Republican!

Opportunity only knocks once,....and once more every time they need some money.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Here's someone else who got one.

http://scannedretina.com/2015/07/31/reinse-you-must-think-were-all-a-bunch-of-ignorant-oafs/

REINSE: You must think we’re all a bunch of ignorant OAFS out here. You ELITE PATRICIANS of CAPITOL HILL have had your chance………And you’ve proven again beyond the shadow of a doubt your main interest is $$$$ and not the people you were supposed to represent. Shame on your two faced, mercenary, mendacious, traitorous lot. If we do take our country back it wont be because of you and your cronies. In fact hopefully many of you including McConnell and Boehner will be in irons with Obama,Jarrett, Holder, Reed, Pelosi, Sharpton, Jackson , Emmanuel, Clintons and others of your “Cloke room Party” ……………….BLESSINGS…………………………..for Our country that is.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
My feelings also except the slur on Mercenaries they at least have the decency to stay bought.
Originally Posted by joken2
Here's someone else who got one.

http://scannedretina.com/2015/07/31/reinse-you-must-think-were-all-a-bunch-of-ignorant-oafs/

REINSE: You must think we’re all a bunch of ignorant OAFS out here. You ELITE PATRICIANS of CAPITOL HILL have had your chance………And you’ve proven again beyond the shadow of a doubt your main interest is $$$$ and not the people you were supposed to represent. Shame on your two faced, mercenary, mendacious, traitorous lot. If we do take our country back it wont be because of you and your cronies. In fact hopefully many of you including McConnell and Boehner will be in irons with Obama,Jarrett, Holder, Reed, Pelosi, Sharpton, Jackson , Emmanuel, Clintons and others of your “Cloke room Party” ……………….BLESSINGS…………………………..for Our country that is.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So you are saving that one until midsummer 2016 to mass mail to everyone on your contact list with the addendum "I did it and you must do the same!!!"

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I hope I get one. I'll send it back with GFY spelled out in big red letters.

I did get a phone call about 6 or so months ago asking for a donation. Told them that when they get their heads out of their rectal orifices and go to working to not only repeal Obamacare but impeach him, try him and convict him, them maybe I'll consider writing a check.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Donation?
Not even under a blue moon.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Would not pizz up their azz if their guts were on fire, same goes for the democrats. I will vote for my candidate of choice, one who most closely abides by true conservative standards.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And next year everyone crying foul in this thread will be cheering for them without reservation. The Duality of Conservative Man.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, people gotta learn somehow.

Not my fault.
Not my problem.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 17Fan, 160user, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 65 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,320
Posts18,487,379
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.