Home
the fourth blood moon is suppose to arise on the 28th of Sept. for better or for worse.

does it portend a bad moon rising?
It's just talk until God puts his plan into motion. No man knows that day or hour save God himself.
Theeeeere's a bathroom on the right!
yelp. we had that year 2000 tech meltdown.

then the mayan prophecy that really was a lot of talk.

back in the 70's i remember Howard J Ruff & the coming ruff years.

lot'sa talk out there. when all is said & done, there'll be more said than done, most likely.
I love me some CCR.
Give it up Gus, the world was eaten up three months ago. We are all dead. You are just a figment of your own imagination.
It's been red...just not full.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Thanks for that. I've never quite got all the lyrics to that, and have always been going to look them up but never got a round tuit.

[Linked Image] Steve.
firstly check with the VA about a possible sack full of good candy.

secondly, who was it maybe the Hindu's thought that the lotus came out of Vishnu's belly, flowered, and had a dream of a man having a dream about living on the Urth? or, something like that.

ol Carlos Castaneda always said it better, especially in his writings on the Journey to Ixtlan...also in his book, the Second Ring of Power.

anyways, to persuade one to relax, just know that the Pleadians have the mother ship in place, in case an evacuation is needed. wink

The Star Gazer show on PBS said it is actually the night of the 27th in the U.S. They called it a super moon as it is the closest it is supposed to get to the Earth, a harvest moon as it is the full moon closest to the Sept 23 equinox, and blood (eclipse) moon.

http://www.stargazersonline.org/episodes/1538.html
thank you for your more exacting explanation of the Coming Blood Moon.

back in the day, the largest body whitetails i ever kilt were at or near sunset on the full moon rising right before dark.

the moon would serve to backlight them. grin
Only God knows what will happen in the future. So far a lot of people have been pulling things from the past and associating it with the blood moons. Most people can predict the past.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Only God knows what will happen in the future. So far a lot of people have been pulling things from the past and associating it with the blood moons. Most people can predict the past.

true enough. and insofar as anyone knows, he ain't talking, right?

so, what Truth can one deduce from the Fourth Blood Moon?

is that all it is, a bunch of talk?
Its all just talk, just like the stock market was going to crash on Sept 13, 2015, see that didn't take place, look at this away , if it happens ask yourself what can I do about it? Answer is NOTHING. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the beginning of the end.
yes, it is difficult to figure out how to best shift the orbit of the moon around the Earth so that a blood moon event or occasion doesn't occur.

but, since it's going to occur, should we celebrate the occasion? i mean, not every planet has a moon, does it?

sept 28th, or 27th for the purists who walk among us sets the Blood Moon as the Fourth One in a series.

is that kind of an event just happenstance? what about a Fifth BloodMoon? haven't heard much talk about that one?

could there be a Book in the making? wink
Dunno, but the guy on the radio says I should buy gold from him. laugh

but, since it's going to occur, should we celebrate the occasion? i

If you want to I guess. Sounds good to me!

We get it almost every night
When that moon is big and bright
It's a supernatural delight
Everybody's dancing in the moonlight

(King Harvest)
I bet obamas had a bloody moon a time or two.

Prolly baa'd like a billy goat too.
I'm gone celebrate on the blood moon night.
The term Blood Moon seems to have originated just a few years ago when John Hagee wrote his book. The passage in Joel that he refers to says that the sun will go dark and the moon will be like blood. It's impossible for solar and lunar eclipses to happen at the same time so that's not what the Bible is referring to. All total eclipses are red to some degree, too, so a red one is normal.

This is the 4th full moon of a lunar tetrad which is 4 total eclipses spaced 6 months apart with no partial eclipses in between. During the 21st century, it will happen 8 times. This one is more special because each of the 4 eclipses will be during a Jewish high feast. This is the 8th time since the time of Jesus that it's happened. So, this one isn't unique. Rare, yes, but not unique.
I don't believe it.

Just this morning I smashed a baby's head like a ripe tomato by grabbing its chubby little leg and hurling it against my Druid tree to celebrate the autumn equinox and fall harvest. As the blood rained out, I saw winter wheat spotaneously sprout in my field, promising yet another bountiful year, filled with glutinous prosperity.

We have at least one more full year.

Perhaps if we go hurl some virgins in a volcano we can postpone that apocalypse indefinitely.
Blood Moon or Blood Red Moon are just hysterical ways of saying "Total Lunar Eclipse." For all our sophistication and self-professed intelligence, throw a little something different in the sky and we still tend to panic and all run to one side of the pen.

Me? Come the rising of the moon, I will be out there with my rattle and headdress with Pooh and Nosmo, trying to hold back the forces of Chaos and Entropy. I've laid in a supply of chickens and goats just in case. I hope I don't have to use any virgins. They are hard to come by these days, especially here in Kentucky.

gather in your enemies

remove their living beating hearts

hurl their bodies from the pyramid temples

the end of the Mayan calendar is near

Geno

PS, (Aliens, reptilians, feathered serpents are coming too)
When Mt St. Helens was acting up, the Washington state legislature KNEW they needed to sacrifice a virgin. They couldn't find a single one in the entire state and we all know the result of not satisfying that requirement. You can't let these things slide.
In my youth I well remember most of the old folks calling the September full moon the Comanche moon because it brought them down on the last raids before winter.
The 1st full moon after the fall equinox is called the Harvest Moon. The one after that is called the Hunters Moon. Because of the tilt of the earth at that time of year, those 2 full moons rise and set farther north than normal maximizing the hours when they're visible.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
When Mt St. Helens was acting up, the Washington state legislature KNEW they needed to sacrifice a virgin. They couldn't find a single one in the entire state and we all know the result of not satisfying that requirement. You can't let these things slide.

RC is right guys.

You fellas back east and down south, if you find any of them virgins send 'em out here to the Pac NW for "safekeeping". wink Especially the cute ones over 18. You have no need for them there, You can't sacrifice a virgin to a blizzard, or the humidity god, or a thundercloud to keep tornadoes from forming. And if you tried it with a hurricane it wouldn't stand for it. We have a bunch of volcanoes out here that need watched.

Geno
Here's an interesting related article from our local paper. This was written by the director of the observatory at our local college.
He comments on how the earth's orbit is becoming more circular. I wonder if that has any affect on 'global warming'.

Since 2014, much ado has been made about the rarity of the current succession of four total lunar eclipses without an intervening partial lunar eclipse — a so-called “tetrad.” But how common are they, really?

In the 20th century, there were five lunar eclipse tetrads (in 1909-10, 1927-28, 1949-50, 1967-68 and 1985-86), and (including the one that finishes on Sunday) there have been two already in the 21st (2002-4 and 2014-15) with six more to follow by 2100 AD.

However, 13 tetrads in two centuries isn’t typical. Over the long run, there can be gaps of longer than three centuries between tetrads (plenty of total lunar eclipses, mind you, just no groups of four without a partial in between), as well as some centuries with as many as eight.

For example, the three centuries between 2156 AD and 2448 AD will be devoid of eclipse tetrads.

Currently, gravitational tugs by the planets (primarily Jupiter and Saturn) are causing Earth’s orbit to become less elliptical, a trend which won’t reverse for the next 25 millennia. The more circular the orbit, the less frequent will be eclipse tetrads. On the way to a “tetrad-less” era, smaller variations in the eccentricity cause a 565-year period of tetrad “feasts” and “famines” (although this period also changes over time).

The fact that, since the late 19th century, we have possessed the ability to accurately calculate eclipse times and durations from the remote past to the distant future leads me to wonder: For those who would claim that eclipse tetrads are a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy of the end times (the so-called “blood moons”), how can the latest one be a sign from God if we can predict, to the second, when such signs will appear centuries in advance?
The universe itself is supernatural, in that it doesn't exist apart from an underlying controlling consciousness. We are merely ephemeral cells of the universe experiencing itself on a level where that self-created consciousness interfaces with the material aspect of itself. In that any point (a single point of view) in an infinite conscious field is its center, we perceive ourselves to be a separate living individual point of view. Each changing array of astronomical features exactly describes the state of the material universe corresponding to the conscious content and intent of that ineffable source. All of which means that a recurring cycle of lunar eclipses, where the earth's shadow produces a blood color, coinciding with Jewish holidays, could mean anything from outbreak of global war and the fulfillment of prophesy, to your uncle Herschel calling to offer you a great deal on Armani silk-wool blend suits.
Are you a TV preacher? Sounds like some of them I've heard but without the plea for more money.
Better uncle Herschel than Aunt Miriam calling to tell you the honey cake is ready.

Geno.
the Blood Moon continues to draw nigh.

but i see very little widespread panic, nor of certain elements of the citizenry running hither and fro, waving their hands wildly in the air.

maybe a few of us will be able to keep our heads, while all about us, others are losing theirs.
Perfect moon for sacrificing virgins.
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Perfect moon for sacrificing virgins.

Dunno about that,....every damn dog and coyote in creation was yelling it's fool head off last night,....

GTC
Are you a TV preacher? Sounds like some of them I've heard but without the plea for more money.

lol. no, not even in the same territory. i don't even know of a modern day denomination that would even let me in.

i have been an enthusiastic follower of Dr. Father Mathew Fox, formerly of the Catholics, and more recently associated with the Episcopalians. his Co-Creation Theology has hit a telling blow on occasion.
Originally Posted by Gus

lol. no, not even in the same territory. i don't even know of a modern day denomination that would even let me in.

i have been an enthusiastic follower of Dr. Father Mathew Fox, formerly of the Catholics, and more recently associated with the Episcopalians. his Co-Creation Theology has hit a telling blow on occasion.
Actually, that was a response to WranglerJohn's unintelligible post. grin Besides, TV preachers are denominations all of their own. Only THEY are right and they needs lots of $$ to preach it.
Originally Posted by Gus

Actually, that was a response to WranglerJohn's unintelligible post. grin Besides, TV preachers are denominations all of their own. Only THEY are right and they needs lots of $$ to preach it.

oh my my, my mistake. i clearly misinterpreted the meaning of your message. sorry. but, anyways, preachers always asking for money to remain on the air is pretty distressing. it looks like that they could procure a federal grant or some such.

makin' money and preachin' the gospel at the same time, what a concept.
They can get government money if they wear a turban and robe.
Anyone prepped for the moon?
Including the next blood moon this week will be 4 blood moons in a row with Jewish holidays. This makes it very rare. The bible says in the last days the moon will turn to blood. Some say it is a warning of God's judgment. Maybe this is what he was talking about? I dont know. I do hope that if it is Gods Judgement it is perfect timing. The biggest enemies of christians and Jews are having a perty happening right now, it's Rommedon (SP) . SO far only 114 got killed by lightening and 700? died in their own stampede. ( Not that I care) . Just saying. If God decides to judge I will watch the show I guess. I have repented of my sins and hope I aint part of it if God does decide to judge "those people" .
I'll give 5 to 1 odds obamas moon is black and blue.

Originally Posted by ihookem
Including the next blood moon this week will be 4 blood moons in a row with Jewish holidays. This makes it very rare. The bible says in the last days the moon will turn to blood. Some say it is a warning of God's judgment. Maybe this is what he was talking about? I dont know. I do hope that if it is Gods Judgement it is perfect timing. The biggest enemies of christians and Jews are having a perty happening right now, it's Rommedon (SP) . SO far only 114 got killed by lightening and 700? died in their own stampede. ( Not that I care) . Just saying. If God decides to judge I will watch the show I guess. I have repented of my sins and hope I aint part of it if God does decide to judge "those people" .
The Bible also says that the sun will be darkened. I suspect it means that the atmosphere will be so filled with dust and smoke that the sun will be blotted out and the moon will appear red.

This is the 8th time since Jesus that these eclipses have happened during Jewish holidays this way. It's my understanding, though, that none of the current tetrad eclipses were visible in Israel.
Blood moon is right now. Kind of weird and neat.
© 24hourcampfire