National Autonomous University?

North Africa U?

?????
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
shooting this morning at North AZ University

i believe 1 dead, shooter in custody

ked
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
Is it safe to assume that the shooter was not confronted by armed citizens?
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
Originally Posted by wdenike
Boy there is no end!!!!

Take care, Willie

usually, a tad more info in a post helps those that look at it
Posted By: wdenike Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
It's a Pac ten university. I guess if some are in a sheltered world. There is always Google that is alive and well. Or ya all can just bitch.

Take care, Willie
Posted By: MadMooner Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
Northern AZ University in Flagstaff

It's Big Sky and WAC .
Sounds like a brawl that got out of hand.....I would not call it a School shooting.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
Looks like a fight outside a frat house at 1am. Someone pu)ed a gun. One dead a few others hit
It's a Pac ten university. I guess if some are in a sheltered world. There is always Google that is alive and well. Or ya all can just bitch.

Take care, Willie

bitching is easier. smile
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
Northern Arizona University.
The place i spent some of the best years of my life.
I went to delta chi parties there too.
It was a long time ago, but the truth is i had firearms around when attending, for rabbit/quail hunting.
This just isn't something you expect there, at all.
I think it hit me pretty good how those in roseberg feel.
Doesn't matter if it's just a brawl or not.
Posted By: wdenike Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Take care, Willie

bitching is easier. smile

They are not actually in the pac ten. My mistake. But I'll agree bitching is easier! LMAO

Take care, Willie
I believe it's in the big sky conference.
Posted By: bea175 Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
Under Obama new law It will cost you 100 grand to find out who the shooter is
Posted By: deerstalker Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
someone want to research how many were shot in Chicago, Baltimore, WDC, New Orleans, etc. last night?
Those just don't fit the agenda.
I would love to see all the family members in Roseburg snub zero and refuse to meet with him.
Posted By: Redneck Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
You got it.. Sheriff spoke this am and replied to a question re: guns on campus and said NO guns are allowed on campus..

And there ya go...another 'target-rich' environment..

Posted By: sse Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
No locale has a monopoly on crazies...
Posted By: GunReader Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
Originally Posted by Redneck
Sheriff spoke this am and replied to a question re: guns on campus and said NO guns are allowed on campus.

Then I must conclude: It didn't happen!
Posted By: Calhoun Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
MSM will play it up as another mass school shooting, when it's really totally different.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/09/1-dead-3-wounded-in-shooting-at-northern-arizona-university/

Delta Chi Fraternity said some of its members were involved in the shooting that killed a student and wounded three others on the campus of Northern Arizona University Friday.

The fraternity's executive director Justin Sherman did not identify the students. Police said the gunman, 18-year-old freshman Steven Jones, is in custody.

Sherman said it was an isolated incident and not fraternity related.

“Our hearts are heavy,” said NAU President Rita Cheng said Friday. “This is not going to be a normal day at NAU.”

The shooting occurred after a confrontation between two student groups, University Police Chief Greg Fowler said in a press conference. It occurred in a parking lot near Mountain View Hall, a student residence located on the eastern edge of campus near the school's football stadium, Eric Dieterle, a spokesman for the Flagstaff university, told Fox News.

Classes will go on as scheduled and support services are available to students and faculty, Cheng announced.
Originally Posted by deerstalker
someone want to research how many were shot in Chicago, Baltimore, WDC, New Orleans, etc. last night?
Those just don't fit the agenda.
I would love to see all the family members in Roseburg snub zero and refuse to meet with him.

the only dead bodies that count, with gun crime as well as with Black Lives Matter, are those that are politically exploitable.
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
You got it.. Sheriff spoke this am and replied to a question re: guns on campus and said NO guns are allowed on campus..

And there ya go...another 'target-rich' environment..

That is just not correct. You are not allowed to carry openly on campus, but you CAN have firearms if stored in your car..
Geez, arizona does not even require a permit for ccw.
Delta chi has changed since my years at nau.
There was a driveby at the frat house a few years ago, bunch of bullet holes, evidently linked to drug dealing there.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
I assume by the lack of any photos of the shooter that he was a nagger?
Posted By: Valsdad Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
Sounds like a brawl that got out of hand.....I would not call it a School shooting.

Unfortunately, according to the recent "definition" of a "mass shooting", this will be included in the statistics as 4 have been hit according to the report I read (fox?) at 0530 today.

I haven't kept up with any updates, but it was one dead, three wounded then.

First impression for me was "time of occurence" (closing time at the local watering holes?) and college residential area.

Whatever the cause, we will now have to hear about another "mass shooting".

Until the next one.

Geno
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
Originally Posted by bea175
Under Obama new law It will cost you 100 grand to find out who the shooter is

Propagating that kind of ignorance makes people who do so look, well, ignorant (and it all rolls off the intended target.) smile

Originally Posted by Calhoun
MSM will play it up as another mass school shooting, when it's really totally different.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/09/1-dead-3-wounded-in-shooting-at-northern-arizona-university/

Delta Chi Fraternity said some of its members were involved in the shooting that killed a student and wounded three others on the campus of Northern Arizona University Friday.

The fraternity's executive director Justin Sherman did not identify the students. Police said the gunman, 18-year-old freshman Steven Jones, is in custody.

Sherman said it was an isolated incident and not fraternity related.

“Our hearts are heavy,” said NAU President Rita Cheng said Friday. “This is not going to be a normal day at NAU.”

The shooting occurred after a confrontation between two student groups, University Police Chief Greg Fowler said in a press conference. It occurred in a parking lot near Mountain View Hall, a student residence located on the eastern edge of campus near the school's football stadium, Eric Dieterle, a spokesman for the Flagstaff university, told Fox News.

Classes will go on as scheduled and support services are available to students and faculty, Cheng announced.

Now there's info that's useful. S/WIA often gives NEI.
his name has been released, but i have seen nothing as to ethnic background.
In the late 60's and early 70's, there was a campus hangout bar right off campus. Spent many a friday there, beer was one dollar for a big pitcher. Sign on the front door said "no nig*ers allowed."
It was a different era. One winter i was entering a bar in flagstaff with about two feet of snow on the ground outside.
Drunk navajo stuck in a snowbank. I told the bartender about it and he said no big deal, just a drunk indian and they are use to it.
Posted By: jeffbird Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
[Linked Image]

Posted By: Hoyt Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
Possum got run over down the road last night.
Posted By: Seafire Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
Why the hell is it, when a Muslim does Mass Killing, its labeled as Work Place Violence....

When it isn't a Muslim, as usual it is a national tragedy...

When it is blacks killing just about anyone, regardless of how or how many, then it barely even makes the national headlines, and if it does it is quickly swept under the carpet...

if it is the police, regardless of THEIR race, take down a black thug, we have Blacks rioting in the streets, while burning and looting the neighborhood... some times for weeks... and it never matters what kind of police record the deceased has....

These are ALL news standards under this administration...

This alone is reason this SOB needs to be thrown out of the White House....the violence that is being experienced can be attributed to political policies set by this President...
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
We murdered 3500 children today!

Who's mad??
Posted By: Paradiddle Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
My son goes to NAU. He hadn't heard of it this AM when we called him. Pissed off kids had an argument and now one is dead, a couple wounded and one has ruined his life.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: WTF SHOOTER AT NAU - 10/09/15
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I assume by the lack of any photos of the shooter that he was a nagger?

Not exactly....

[Linked Image]

I read he went to high school with one of the victims (big high school) I also read he did his senior year as a home-schooler
© 24hourcampfire