Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Is it safe to assume that the shooter was not confronted by armed citizens?
You got it.. Sheriff spoke this am and replied to a question re: guns on campus and said NO guns are allowed on campus..

And there ya go...another 'target-rich' environment..

That is just not correct. You are not allowed to carry openly on campus, but you CAN have firearms if stored in your car..
Geez, arizona does not even require a permit for ccw.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 10/09/15.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Delta chi has changed since my years at nau.
There was a driveby at the frat house a few years ago, bunch of bullet holes, evidently linked to drug dealing there.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I assume by the lack of any photos of the shooter that he was a nagger?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
Sounds like a brawl that got out of hand.....I would not call it a School shooting.

Unfortunately, according to the recent "definition" of a "mass shooting", this will be included in the statistics as 4 have been hit according to the report I read (fox?) at 0530 today.

I haven't kept up with any updates, but it was one dead, three wounded then.

First impression for me was "time of occurence" (closing time at the local watering holes?) and college residential area.

Whatever the cause, we will now have to hear about another "mass shooting".

Until the next one.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175
Under Obama new law It will cost you 100 grand to find out who the shooter is

Propagating that kind of ignorance makes people who do so look, well, ignorant (and it all rolls off the intended target.) smile

Originally Posted by Calhoun
MSM will play it up as another mass school shooting, when it's really totally different.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/09/1-dead-3-wounded-in-shooting-at-northern-arizona-university/

Delta Chi Fraternity said some of its members were involved in the shooting that killed a student and wounded three others on the campus of Northern Arizona University Friday.

The fraternity's executive director Justin Sherman did not identify the students. Police said the gunman, 18-year-old freshman Steven Jones, is in custody.

Sherman said it was an isolated incident and not fraternity related.

“Our hearts are heavy,” said NAU President Rita Cheng said Friday. “This is not going to be a normal day at NAU.”

The shooting occurred after a confrontation between two student groups, University Police Chief Greg Fowler said in a press conference. It occurred in a parking lot near Mountain View Hall, a student residence located on the eastern edge of campus near the school's football stadium, Eric Dieterle, a spokesman for the Flagstaff university, told Fox News.

Classes will go on as scheduled and support services are available to students and faculty, Cheng announced.

Now there's info that's useful. S/WIA often gives NEI.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
his name has been released, but i have seen nothing as to ethnic background.
In the late 60's and early 70's, there was a campus hangout bar right off campus. Spent many a friday there, beer was one dollar for a big pitcher. Sign on the front door said "no nig*ers allowed."
It was a different era. One winter i was entering a bar in flagstaff with about two feet of snow on the ground outside.
Drunk navajo stuck in a snowbank. I told the bartender about it and he said no big deal, just a drunk indian and they are use to it.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Possum got run over down the road last night.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Why the hell is it, when a Muslim does Mass Killing, its labeled as Work Place Violence....

When it isn't a Muslim, as usual it is a national tragedy...

When it is blacks killing just about anyone, regardless of how or how many, then it barely even makes the national headlines, and if it does it is quickly swept under the carpet...

if it is the police, regardless of THEIR race, take down a black thug, we have Blacks rioting in the streets, while burning and looting the neighborhood... some times for weeks... and it never matters what kind of police record the deceased has....

These are ALL news standards under this administration...

This alone is reason this SOB needs to be thrown out of the White House....the violence that is being experienced can be attributed to political policies set by this President...

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
We murdered 3500 children today!

Who's mad??

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B3

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
My son goes to NAU. He hadn't heard of it this AM when we called him. Pissed off kids had an argument and now one is dead, a couple wounded and one has ruined his life.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I assume by the lack of any photos of the shooter that he was a nagger?

Not exactly....

[Linked Image]

I read he went to high school with one of the victims (big high school) I also read he did his senior year as a home-schooler

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1lessdog, 222ND, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 2,308 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,066
Posts18,482,544
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.