Home
Turkish fans booed victims of the Paris attack and chanted “Allahu Akbar” during a minute’s silence, illustrating once again how “radical” Islam isn’t the problem, Islam is the problem period.

That pretty much nails.
But it's not a religion...just politics.

Muslims are at war with the world. The world is like that kid in school that won't fight back. Just a whole lot of pussies in this country who will use any excuse to not fight back when attacked.

Could it be any clearer to people that Barak Obama is a traitor? And yet he still has all this support-and is moving more support in every day in the form of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS from Mexico and Jihadists from the Middle East while we sit around watching Dancing with the Stars and wondering what Bruce Jenner is going to get cut off next.
As I have said, there are two kinds of Muslims.

Radical Muslims and the Muslims that cheer them on...
Exactly.

I get into this same argument with some liberal relatives of mine. They hate guns because of the actions of a few of the owners. Yet they preach that only a few percent of muslims are radicals.

I remind them that legal gun owners are the first to denounce the actions of a criminal using a gun in a crime. Muslims refuse to do the same when jihadi jackazz blows up a bunch of people.

There is only one absolute solution for a religion that says all others MUST convert or die.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Muslims are at war with the world. The world is like that kid in school that won't fight back. Just a whole lot of pussies in this country who will use any excuse to not fight back when attacked.

Could it be any clearer to people that Barak Obama is a traitor? And yet he still has all this support-and is moving more support in every day in the form of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS from Mexico and Jihadists from the Middle East while we sit around watching Dancing with the Stars and wondering what Bruce Jenner is going to get cut off next.

Good post Ethan.
I'm trying to come to grips with the Muslim mentality as well

I was thinking this morning - what religion has people believing they should blow themselves up taking out as many people as possible in the process

and I'm trying to differentiate that from peaceful Muslims who believe that Muslims cannot kill innocents.

But then I think about Christianity - and blowing up abortion clinics , killing abortion doctors, protesting at funerals of soldiers - and no one within Christianity (or outside for the most part) believes that all of Christianity should be lumped in with these extremists.

That said, it makes no sense whatsoever to increase your chances of a domestic terrorist attack by allowing thousands of muslims who really have no desire to assimilate and are only escaping war to relocate in your country.

There is only one absolute solution for a religion that says all others MUST convert or die.

Spot on
Originally Posted by stxhunter

I seen the first video was infowars, so searched this out to find the event for some independent confirmation.

Unfortunately, my ears are so not tuned to languages other than English, all this sounded to me like Charlie Brown's teacher.

It's probably true, I'll take someone's word for it if they can make it out.
Originally Posted by KFWA

I was thinking this morning - what religion has people believing they should blow themselves up taking out as many people as possible in the process

and I'm trying to differentiate that from peaceful Muslims who believe that Muslims cannot kill innocents.

But then I think about Christianity - and blowing up abortion clinics , killing abortion doctors, protesting at funerals of soldiers - and no one within Christianity (or outside for the most part) believes that all of Christianity should be lumped in with these extremists.

That said, it makes no sense whatsoever to increase your chances of a domestic terrorist attack by allowing thousands of muslims who really have no desire to assimilate and are only escaping war to relocate in your country.

Regarding your comparison of "Christians" (and I use that term very loosely) that kill abortion doctors or protest at funerals. Yes we denounce that and I refuse to call them Christians. Add to that the fact that the Bible forbids murder and we are commanded to love our enemies.

Compare that to the Koran that commands the death of infidels. Therein lies the reason that so called moderate Muslims don't speak out in anger regarding these types of attacks. In essence, the commands of their holy book are followed by members of their faith and they get to live their lives as if nothing happened and complain about islamaphobia. Someone is doing the legwork that all of them are commanded to do even if they all don't decide to blow themselves up.
Originally Posted by RWE

I seen the first video was infowars, so searched this out to find the event for some independent confirmation.

Unfortunately, my ears are so not tuned to languages other than English, all this sounded to me like Charlie Brown's teacher.

It's probably true, I'll take someone's word for it if they can make it out.
had to problem hearing ala akbar, this same video was just on fox news a few minutes ago.
I don't really want to get into a debate on the bible versus the Koran

I think its safe to say that in both cases, the extremists distort the word of their holy book to fit their agenda.

I'm just trying to resist the urge to lump all Muslims into the same class of people and see them all as a threat.

Its an urge that I have to fight every time I see this sort of thing (Alla Ahkbar) happening in the world

Just look at how many Christians do things like this as compared to how many so-called "radicalized" Muslims there are and there is your answer.

I think the Westies are total kooks, but they are not harming anybody, just being assclowns. You don't see folks at a Chiefs game giving a standing ovation to the people who blew up a clinic either.

I think its safe to say that in both cases, the extremists distort the word of their holy book to fit their agenda.

I'm just trying to resist the urge to lump all Muslims into the same class of people and see them all as a threat.

Its an urge that I have to fight every time I see this sort of thing (Alla Ahkbar) happening in the world
It's not. Jesus is the leader of Christendom and He died for your sins, He didn't blow up a rock concert. Mohammed was a criminal in any country in the world. Pedophile, rapist, murderer and thief. Christians are not perfect but in most mainstream Christian churches across the country, forgiveness of enemies is preached every time the doors are open. In the mosques across the world, Jihad is preached. Christians try to convince you to open your heart and repent. Moslems demand you convert or die. There is a huge difference and you don't even have to crack the cover on a Bible to see it, just open your eyes.

I agree with you and I also will not get into that debate. I was just throwing my $0.02 as far as the instance of so called Christian extremists. Even if we do make that comparison how many abortion clinics have been blown up or doctors killed compared to the number of Islamic terror attacks. I don't think either of us would say that every Muslim is plotting an overthrow of the US. Just frustrating that these acts aren't denounced. Especially by organizations like CAIR who then is upset at islamaphobia when governors try to protect their own.
no I agree - the only real solution to this is the Muslims to self police.

I keep hearing about how these kids get radicalized at the local mosque and I have to wonder where are all these peace loving Muslims at when this is happening?
Radicalized. Home grown. You name it! We won't use surveillance in the mosques because that is profiling. Much better to profile and use surveillance on those evil right wing gun loving Bible thumping terrorists. Ask Harry Reid. I am the extremist.
The peacrful muzzie's are only peaceful until they get the upper hand, then they will all become [bleep] just like the rest of their society in any muslim country.
example,,,why dont the other muslim countries take in all the muzzle refugee's?.....scum
One might be able to claim that not all Muslims are terrorists, but it is undeniable that nearly all terrorists are Muslim.

Just look at how many Christians do things like this as compared to how many so-called "radicalized" Muslims there are and there is your answer.

I think the Westies are total kooks, but they are not harming anybody, just being assclowns. You don't see folks at a Chiefs game giving a standing ovation to the people who blew up a clinic either.

Exactly. How many abortion doctors have been killed or clinics bombed over how long of a time? Our new word for today boys and girls is "outlier" which is defined as an observation point that is distant from other observations. Per Wikipedia, 8 people have been killed in anti-abortion violence.....THAT IS ALL TOTAL, 7 of which were killed in the 1990's. Yep, that ranks right up there with what the musloids are doing.

Even if you want to make the argument that the people who did this were in fact Christians, the comparison remains idiotic to the extreme based on the numbers alone. Just plain stupid. Yet people continue to do so. Its the same tactic the left uses do demonize guns and gun owners, the VAST majority of whom don't hurt anyone. I suspect that more than 8 people have been killed since the 1990's over fights about football games.

Another thought. What land mass does Christianity occupy in which it imposes a political theocracy that it attempts to impose on the rest of the world by force?
its clear radical muslims are not an outlier

but Muslims have co-existed in the United States for decades prior to the radicalization of them in the middle east without issue.

We didn't have much of a problem with blacks 175 years ago either.

Originally Posted by Steelhead
We didn't have much of a problem with blacks 175 years ago either.

you got me there
A recipe for disaster:

An enemy that doesn't mind dying as long as he takes his share of infidels with him.

A Homeland Defense system that cannot attack the enemy until AFTER they have acted.Most attacks that are thwarted by intelligence are actually sting operations that may never have materialized on their own.

A large group of citizens who are sympathetic to the "cause" of the terrorists and offer safe haven to them.

Rules of engagement for our military in those countries where the terrorists are headquartered which precludes killing very many of them because of fear of collateral damage.

Our Government aiding and abetting the enemy by offering them safe passage into our country.

Local Law Enforcement agencies who's primary responsibility would be protecting muslims from actions that might be taken by any citizen groups to rectify the shortcomings of the Government's efforts.

I offer no solution to avoid the disaster.

I see no way it can be prevented as long as our Government and the terrorists are both our enemies.
On this, you are spot on, curdog.
It seems that a muzzie is a kiss ass while a minority, not so much when they become the majority.

Do those mother truckers know how to do anything besides pull triggers and pins? Welfare is all they know.
but Muslims have co-existed in the United States for decades prior to the radicalization of them in the middle east without issue.

What?

Oh, you mean other than Sirhan Sirhan?

For all practical purposes, there were NO muslims in the US. Their numbers were so small as to be totally irrelevant. Anything they did back then would have been buried in newsprint and if you didn't live in the city where it happened you would have never heard of it.
There are an estimated 1.57 billion Muslims and 50 Muslim-majority countries in the world. In the Muslim majority countries 25% of the Muslims admit to being radical and are proud of it. That's over 392 million rasical Muslims worldwide if the 25% number is accurate for all Muslims.That's a lot of radical Muslims and I don't want ANY to live here. At the very least we shouldn't allow any immigrants to come here from any of the 50 Muslim majority countries. When I see a Muslim woman in the grocery store wearing one of those Muslim outfits (perfedt for concealing a suicide bomb) it makes me very nervous.

I believe all Muslims are guilty of jihad either directly or indirectly by supporting it. A friend of mine spent over 25 years living in the middle east when he worked the oil fields. His firm belief was that there is peace when the Muslims are in a minority and/or when one group needs protection from another. I.e. Saudi Arabia is pro west as long as the ruling family needs the west to keep out the groups that would take down the Saudi regime. When the Muslims gain majority things then change. What the world is seeing now is another expansion by Islam into other parts of the western world where the political climate has changed to allow them access to the country. Once they are there they will demand changes and get them and over time they will become the majority population and take over. Germany's government is welcoming Muslims with open arms and will pay the price sooner than some others. Muslims are entrenched in most of Europe and our government is doing all they can to entrench them in our country. The Muslim birthrate is far above ours and other western countries and they will, over a fairly short time, become the majority culture in both Europe and here. Most of us won't be around to see the end but your young children will be.

I cannot understand the liberals continual support for this immigration or for their enchantment with diversity as it relates to these Islamic cultures that vow to kill us. Perhaps the liberals are so stupid they don't see it coming or perhaps they want it, believing that it won't apply to them because they supported it.
We need to make "refugees" out of those Muslims here in the U.S.

Let some other bleeding heart country embrace them.
When Islam rejects the original Islamic terrorist, Mohammed, then I will believe that Islam isn't Satan spawn.
preaching to the choir
Regarding your comparison of "Christians" (and I use that term very loosely) that kill abortion doctors or protest at funerals. Yes we denounce that and I refuse to call them Christians. Add to that the fact that the Bible forbids murder and we are commanded to love our enemies.

Did any of the criminals who destroyed clinics or killed doctors NOT claim to be Christians? I don't remember them all claiming to be.
For a good primer on the muslim mentality/culture, read "The Haj" by Leon Uris. It's dated but nevertheless insightful.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
We need to make "refugees" out of those Muslims here in the U.S.

Let some other bleeding heart country embrace them.

HEY, piss off with that sort of talk or the stupid pricks here will hear you and start taking your share as well.
I've only seen your Outback from the air, and know the M E only from pictures, but it appears the Outback would be a step up for them.
I love the idea of deportation. Drop them from planes w/o a chute.
in times of uncertainty, I'd say Americans are rather consistent with their views on immigration

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I've only seen your Outback from the air, and know the M E only from pictures, but it appears the Outback would be a step up for them.

HEY...you can knock that off sport, don't go mooting that idea about or I will end up with the lot of the bastards!
in times of uncertainty, I'd say Americans are rather consistent with their views on immigration

[Linked Image]

You do know in 1938 Germans weren't shooting up theaters, wearing suicide vests and flying planes into buildings, right?
ok?
My bad, I read it wrong. Just now starting to get over the Norovirus
You have two choices.
You can have them at your feet or at your throat.
Don't forget this.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...ra-arabic-poll-respondents-support-isis/

In a recent survey conducted by AlJazeera.net, the website for the Al Jazeera Arabic television channel, respondents overwhelmingly support the Islamic State terrorist group, with 81% voting “YES” on whether they approved of ISIS’s conquests in the region.

The poll, which asked in Arabic, “Do you support the organizing victories of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS)?” has generated over 38,000 responses thus far, with only 19% of respondents voting “NO” to supporting ISIS.
that is pretty telling to me
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by curdog4570

HEY...you can knock that off sport, don't go mooting that idea about or I will end up with the lot of the bastards!

And, aren't there already a lot of camels and donkeys there?😃
Turkish fans booed victims of the Paris attack and chanted “Allahu Akbar” during a minute’s silence, illustrating once again how “radical” Islam isn’t the problem, Islam is the problem period.

The problem is with isslam it has never got close enough to home for the little ass winders. You'd see a real change the day a dozen of their biggest cities vaporized.

That is the most foolish thing I can recall seeing posted. It is abjectly stupid on it's face, let along after any consideration at all, which merits none. Well done. You outdid yourself.

You should not even hint at any equivalence between the two religions if you want to make an accurate and even handed statement. And I don't think you meant to.

But the numbers of these "Christians" who did these outrageous things is infinitesimally small compared to the jihadists, and the number of abortion doctors murdered is even at a greater disparity with the number of people worldwide that radical Islamists have murdered.

Nor do Christians circumcise, suppress, and stone women, rape little boys as a part of their culture, and follow a book that condones a totalitarian caliphate under Shar'ia law. In fact Christians founded the first hospitals, promoted higher education, and raised women from third class citizens, from some place just behind goats.

To your final point, the incidents in Paris show that a terrorist can and will come in as a refugee and this president has done nothing,..nothing, over the last seven years to make one think they could believe him when he says they will be adequately screened.

I think James Buchanaan is finally relieved in his grave...as he has been supplanted as this nation's worst president. This guy can't even act presidential.
Barry Soetoro changed his name to
Barack Hussein obama. That's what
muslims do.
Originally Posted by poboy
muslims do.

Yeah, and if he weren't a Muzzie, he still wouldn't carry that name.

I can't believe this country would even let anyone with a name like that run for public office in post 9/11 America. Let alone elect him. Twice.
Originally Posted by poboy
muslims do.

Yeah, and if he weren't a Muzzie, he still wouldn't carry that name.

I can't believe this country would even let anyone with a name like that run for public office in post 9/11 America. Let alone elect him. Twice.
I can't either. Its been seven years, but I am still shaking my head in utter disbelief.
As I have said, there are two kinds of Muslims.

Radical Muslims and the Muslims that cheer them on...
With the rise of isis in the middle east, those who are radical are beginning to outnumber those of the "meh" mindset. That will only grow and threaten the world. This is truly WWIII at it's advent with no leader in the whitehouse but one that cheers for the murderers.
Originally Posted by RickyD
That is the most foolish thing I can recall seeing posted. It is abjectly stupid on it's face, let along after any consideration at all, which merits none. Well done. You outdid yourself.

quit being vague and tell me how you really feel.

Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

You should not even hint at any equivalence between the two religions if you want to make an accurate and even handed statement. And I don't think you meant to.

But the numbers of these "Christians" who did these outrageous things is infinitesimally small compared to the jihadists, and the number of abortion doctors murdered is even at a greater disparity with the number of people worldwide that radical Islamists have murdered.

Nor do Christians circumcise, suppress, and stone women, rape little boys as a part of their culture, and follow a book that condones a totalitarian caliphate under Shar'ia law. In fact Christians founded the first hospitals, promoted higher education, and raised women from third class citizens, from some place just behind goats.

To your final point, the incidents in Paris show that a terrorist can and will come in as a refugee and this president has done nothing,..nothing, over the last seven years to make one think they could believe him when he says they will be adequately screened.

I think James Buchanaan is finally relieved in his grave...as he has been supplanted as this nation's worst president. This guy can't even act presidential.

the whole point was that there are extremists in both religions who warp the teachings of their religion to fit a purpose.

if the point you want to make is that muslims on the whole are buying into the ideas that are expressed by the radicals, so be it. That is a discussion that is on point.

There is no equivalence in my statement - I'm trying to point out that Christians don't claim extremists who say they are acting on Christian beliefs and I'm trying to gather if Muslims on the whole reject extremists who say they are acting on Muslim beliefs.

I realize now some people have the ability to comprehend that

others don't.

Just sharing.

Just sharing.

you should do it more often. Its a good look for you. You're opinion is well valued

Islam has some fundamental problems.

1) It's extremely controlling and wants to control people who aren't muslim.

2) It's oppressive to women and the only thing it allows them to be is baby makers. These miserable women raise broods of bat-chit crazy children who grow up to be terrorists which is allowed and encouraged by islam.
Excellent assessment of the Muslims can be found here.

http://thisbuzz.com/1279

the whole point was that there are extremists in both religions who warp the teachings of their religion to fit a purpose.

if the point you want to make is that muslims on the whole are buying into the ideas that are expressed by the radicals, so be it. That is a discussion that is on point.

There is no equivalence in my statement - I'm trying to point out that Christians don't claim extremists who say they are acting on Christian beliefs and I'm trying to gather if Muslims on the whole reject extremists who say they are acting on Muslim beliefs.

others don't.

The problem with your moral equivalitist post is the compaction of time to fit within that narrow and misguided scope.

Yes, the Westboro Baptist and World Church of the Creator type bunches are as close to a Christian ISIS as we have right now and given the numbers and ability, they'd try their damnedest to do exactly what ISIS is doing. However, those bunches of lunatics have not (yet) hijacked an entire religion and have not had about a millenia of control of the same. In the Middle East, the nutjob Islamic equivalents of Westboro Baptist/WCC have been calling the shots, and killing their opposition, for over a thousand years and they control the entire belief system.

Therein lie very important differences. Deal with the nutcases in control first and worry about the nutcases on the fringe later.
Originally Posted by silver78
Excellent assessment of the Muslims can be found here.

http://thisbuzz.com/1279

Wow! Somebody didn't like that! Offline!
Originally Posted by 4ager

others don't.

The problem with your moral equivalitist post is the compaction of time to fit within that narrow and misguided scope.

Yes, the Westboro Baptist and World Church of the Creator type bunches are as close to a Christian ISIS as we have right now and given the numbers and ability, they'd try their damnedest to do exactly what ISIS is doing. However, those bunches of lunatics have not (yet) hijacked an entire religion and have not had about a millenia of control of the same. In the Middle East, the nutjob Islamic equivalents of Westboro Baptist/WCC have been calling the shots, and killing their opposition, for over a thousand years and they control the entire belief system.

Therein lie very important differences. Deal with the nutcases in control first and worry about the nutcases on the fringe later.
I have no use whatsoever for the Westies, but they have NEVER set off a bomb, shot anybody or beheaded somebody. They are mainly just attention-whores who love to play the victim. They have never displayed any tendencies towards physical violence at all that I'm aware of.
ISIS has not hijacked islam, but only introduced it to the world more completely, if history is any arbiter.

others don't.

I have no use whatsoever for the Westies, but they have NEVER set off a bomb, shot anybody or beheaded somebody. They are mainly just attention-whores who love to play the victim. They have never displayed any tendencies towards physical violence at all that I'm aware of.
Truth
Rather amazing that some choose to pick out a nit, ignoring the entire post, rather than contemplate the fullness of what was said.

So fast to rush to the defense of any perceived slight to anything "christian" as to go RIGHT past the point and the crux. Carry on.
the whole point was that there are extremists in both religions who warp the teachings of their religion to fit a purpose

A Christian extremist is one who turns the other cheek if struck. an extremist Christian is one who loves even his enemies. An extremist Muslim is one who will go out of his way to strike someone. An extremist Muslim is one who makes enemies and hates them before he makes them enemies.

Look at it this way. I think the culture has pretty much turned into a sewer. Say I go off my rocker and decide to get all my Christian buddies together and kill all the abortionists, atheists, secularists, rappers, crappers, liberals, and all other various and sundry ne'er do wells and establish a Christian theocracy where we "do things God's way". I have a problem. I CANNOT point to chapter and verse in the teachings of Jesus Christ while I try and raise my army. He pretty much taught the exact opposite of what I want to do. Most of my potential recruits can read. I either wind up in jail or marginalized like Westboro.

If I am a mythical "moderate Muslim" who wants my people to get along with the rest of the world I AM THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM! The so called "radicals" are the ones who can get a Koran and point chapter and verse to support what THEY are doing and are likely to tell me to get with the program if I want to keep my head. My personal opinion is that "moderate muslims " are either scared, sympathetic to the radicals, or hamstrung by their own doctrine which supports the "radicals" whom I prefer to call "orthodox". I view them as a typical American Christian Sunday morning pew sitter. They don't have the depth of faith to live like Mother Theresa but they sure think she was a swell gal. Do the people in Mosques all over the country view Bin Laden that way? Good chance of it IMO, otherwise they would not be in a Mosque.
Rather amazing that some choose to pick out a nit, ignoring the entire post, rather than contemplate the fullness of what was said.

So fast to rush to the defense of any perceived slight to anything "christian" as to go RIGHT past the point and the crux. Carry on.
You chose to post an inaccurate comparison. Half of your post was right, talking about Abortion Clinic Bombers. The other half is a totally inaccurate because you're comparing violent, suicidal terrorists to people who are basically so non-violent that they are pacifistic. They hate homosexuals no doubt, but they are not violent and violence here is the key. Sorry if you think it is picking nits. The Westies are a convenient foil because they are roundly hated due to their wanton disrespect of our service persons. That's your right, but don't be like the other side and spread inaccuracies or untruths. I know where the Westies are at, have been by their compound, etc. I have posted many times on here that almost their whole game consists of getting others to attack them, hopefully physically, so they can be martyrs and get press. Muslims don't just hate people, talk about people or even just talk about hurting or killing them. They kill them in the most violent manner possible in order to cow others and create the most press. Both the Westies and the Muslims seek publicity to further their aims. In a sense, they go about it exactly the opposite of one another. The Westies use words which can be combated with words. Islam uses extreme violence which can only effectually be combated with the same.
Good post.

You chose to post an inaccurate comparison. Half of your post was right, talking about Abortion Clinic Bombers. The other half is a totally inaccurate because you're comparing violent, suicidal terrorists to people who are basically so non-violent that they are pacifistic. They hate homosexuals no doubt, but they are not violent and violence here is the key. Sorry if you think it is picking nits. The Westies are a convenient foil because they are roundly hated due to their wanton disrespect of our service persons. That's your right, but don't be like the other side and spread inaccuracies or untruths. I know where the Westies are at, have been by their compound, etc. I have posted many times on here that almost their whole game consists of getting others to attack them, hopefully physically, so they can be martyrs and get press. Muslims don't just hate people, talk about people or even just talk about hurting or killing them. They kill them in the most violent manner possible in order to cow others and create the most press. Both the Westies and the Muslims seek publicity to further their aims. In a sense, they go about it exactly the opposite of one another. The Westies use words which can be combated with words. Islam uses extreme violence which can only effectually be combated with the same.

You're wanting to pick yet another meaningless fight, finding some implied insult where there is none, avoiding the totality of the message because you choose to do so. I have no interest in that. Carry on.

You're wanting to pick yet another meaningless fight, finding some implied insult where there is none, avoiding the totality of the message because you choose to do so. I have no interest in that. Carry on.
I'm not picking a fight and I saw no insult either implied or outright, other than the implication that I and another poster were "picking nits". You demand absolute accuracy on threads such as the Rancher one, with no "speculation". I'm not fighting, just clarifying.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

[Linked Image]

You do know in 1938 Germans weren't shooting up theaters, wearing suicide vests and flying planes into buildings, right?

But there was that little Kristallnacht incident!

Originally Posted by Ringman
the whole point was that there are extremists in both religions who warp the teachings of their religion to fit a purpose

A Christian extremist is one who turns the other cheek if struck. an extremist Christian is one who loves even his enemies. An extremist Muslim is one who will go out of his way to strike someone. An extremist Muslim is one who makes enemies and hates them before he makes them enemies.
Well said.
A Christian extremist is one who turns the other cheek if struck.

A Quaker would turn the other cheek.

A Christian extremist - in fact, most of the Christians here - would pound the living dog [bleep] out of you.
A Christian extremist - in fact, most of the Christians here - would pound the living dog [bleep] out of you.

Obviously you don't understand the word "extremist" or Christian.
Originally Posted by White_Bear

I am starting to think that "Muslim" is NOT a religion but a political ideology. There is only one solution.
[Linked Image]

Obviously you don't understand the word "extremist" or Christian.

Well, yes, I do.

Here's an example of both:

When was the last time we had a Spanish Inquisition in the US?

I've said this before. You have got to be the most humorless man to ever frequent this forum.
Originally Posted by tjm10025

I've said this before. You have got to be the most humorless man to ever frequent this forum.
Indeed, I am a dour, humorless sort. All business. Picture Cotton Mather but well fed and with a taste for fine wristwatches. No mullets here.

others don't.

If you are looking for Christian terrorist, you will not find many at all in modern America. Best you look in some primitive place like Rwanda.
Well, yes, I do.

Here's an example of both:

Your post proved me correct.

The Mexican inquisition went until the 1820's and burned people to death in what is now San Diego.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

The Mexican inquisition went until the 1820's and burned people to death in what is now San Diego.
Burning people to death, torture, and such was more about political/cultural conformity than about the Christian faith. It's certainly contrary to anything taught in the New Testament. Can't say that for the Koran.

A Christian extremist is one who turns the other cheek if struck. an extremist Christian is one who loves even his enemies.

What you describe is not extremist Christian. What you have described it Christianity as taught by the author and finisher of our faith.

Christianity has been operating abnormally for so long that normal Christianity appears extreme.

I speak this even to my shame.

There is a difference in things done in the name of the church and things done in the name of Christ.

Things done contrary to the teaching of Christ and the Apostles are not Christian.

This is a fundamental flaw in your logic, and it is one that I doubt you will overcome.
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy

There is a difference in things done in the name of the church and things done in the name of Christ.

Things done contrary to the teaching of Christ and the Apostles are not Christian.

This is a fundamental flaw in your logic, and it is one that I doubt you will overcome.

I made a simple statement of fact, not a logical argument.

The flaw in logic is yours.

Either way those people are still dead.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
One might be able to claim that not all Muslims are terrorists, but it is undeniable that nearly all terrorists are Muslim.

That is the way I see it!

donsm70

Lieutenant General, William G. Boykin helped me with the same issue.

He said, "Islam is a totalitarian regime with a religious element."

Think on that a while. It helped me wrap my mind around some things.
Originally Posted By KFWA

Ignorance is bliss, but nievity should be a crime.
Glen Beck published a book earlier this year titled " It is about Islam" Pretty good read, looking back on the history of the Muslims and there relationship with the rest of the World since the time of Mohammed.
Also goes into detail about the plan that these "radical" Muslims laid out in 2000, along with their time table of events for the next 20 years. So far, they are right on schedule!
The plan, of course, is how they are going to destabilize and take over the World, everyone converts to Islam or dies.
I don't think we have much time to waste. I shudder just thinking about another year under Obama, and am still dumbfounded how our Congress and Senate, and the American people as a whole, have allowed this to continue.
Have we become that complacent? Indifferent?
Or have we become a Nation of lambs, awaiting the slaughter?
Originally Posted by 338Rem

Good post Ethan.

Damn strait!

That didn't answer the question. That wasn't the USA.
Originally Posted by seal_billy
Originally Posted by 338Rem

Good post Ethan.

Damn strait!
Thanks y'all.

Ignorance is bliss, but nievity should be a crime.

I saw where some chick wrote that on facebook. I think she was talking about Justin Bieber. She spelled naivete right though.
[Linked Image]
there are good Muslims...

French Police arranged 8 or 9 of them in Paris to turn into Good Muslims earlier this week...

I hope the men are enjoying their 72 virgin guys....

so does that mean according to the Koran that the chick that blew herself up has to service 72 virgin guys?

that doesn't seem like a good deal, does it?
Originally Posted by tjm10025
A Christian extremist is one who turns the other cheek if struck.

A Quaker would turn the other cheek.

Why? Because of some internet post?? Rediculous! You speak for yourself, poorly. Anyone, of any religion, who would do what you suggest over speech would not be very American, given most hold 1A as a God given right.
© 24hourcampfire