Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by KFWA
in times of uncertainty, I'd say Americans are rather consistent with their views on immigration

[Linked Image]

You do know in 1938 Germans weren't shooting up theaters, wearing suicide vests and flying planes into buildings, right?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ok?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
My bad, I read it wrong. Just now starting to get over the Norovirus

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Y
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Y
You have two choices.
You can have them at your feet or at your throat.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't forget this.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...ra-arabic-poll-respondents-support-isis/

In a recent survey conducted by AlJazeera.net, the website for the Al Jazeera Arabic television channel, respondents overwhelmingly support the Islamic State terrorist group, with 81% voting “YES” on whether they approved of ISIS’s conquests in the region.

The poll, which asked in Arabic, “Do you support the organizing victories of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS)?” has generated over 38,000 responses thus far, with only 19% of respondents voting “NO” to supporting ISIS.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
that is pretty telling to me

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I've only seen your Outback from the air, and know the M E only from pictures, but it appears the Outback would be a step up for them.

HEY...you can knock that off sport, don't go mooting that idea about or I will end up with the lot of the bastards!

And, aren't there already a lot of camels and donkeys there?😃

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Turkish fans booed victims of the Paris attack and chanted “Allahu Akbar” during a minute’s silence, illustrating once again how “radical” Islam isn’t the problem, Islam is the problem period.

The problem is with isslam it has never got close enough to home for the little ass winders. You'd see a real change the day a dozen of their biggest cities vaporized.

NRA Lifetime Member
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
But then I think about Christianity - and blowing up abortion clinics , killing abortion doctors, protesting at funerals of soldiers - and no one within Christianity (or outside for the most part) believes that all of Christianity should be lumped in with these extremists.
That is the most foolish thing I can recall seeing posted. It is abjectly stupid on it's face, let along after any consideration at all, which merits none. Well done. You outdid yourself.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm trying to come to grips with the Muslim mentality as well

I was thinking this morning - what religion has people believing they should blow themselves up taking out as many people as possible in the process

and I'm trying to differentiate that from peaceful Muslims who believe that Muslims cannot kill innocents.

But then I think about Christianity - and blowing up abortion clinics , killing abortion doctors, protesting at funerals of soldiers - and no one within Christianity (or outside for the most part) believes that all of Christianity should be lumped in with these extremists.

That said, it makes no sense whatsoever to increase your chances of a domestic terrorist attack by allowing thousands of muslims who really have no desire to assimilate and are only escaping war to relocate in your country.

You should not even hint at any equivalence between the two religions if you want to make an accurate and even handed statement. And I don't think you meant to.

But the numbers of these "Christians" who did these outrageous things is infinitesimally small compared to the jihadists, and the number of abortion doctors murdered is even at a greater disparity with the number of people worldwide that radical Islamists have murdered.

Nor do Christians circumcise, suppress, and stone women, rape little boys as a part of their culture, and follow a book that condones a totalitarian caliphate under Shar'ia law. In fact Christians founded the first hospitals, promoted higher education, and raised women from third class citizens, from some place just behind goats.

To your final point, the incidents in Paris show that a terrorist can and will come in as a refugee and this president has done nothing,..nothing, over the last seven years to make one think they could believe him when he says they will be adequately screened.

I think James Buchanaan is finally relieved in his grave...as he has been supplanted as this nation's worst president. This guy can't even act presidential.

Last edited by George_De_Vries_3rd; 11/18/15.
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Barry Soetoro changed his name to
Barack Hussein obama. That's what
muslims do.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
muslims do.

Yeah, and if he weren't a Muzzie, he still wouldn't carry that name.

I can't believe this country would even let anyone with a name like that run for public office in post 9/11 America. Let alone elect him. Twice.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by poboy
muslims do.

Yeah, and if he weren't a Muzzie, he still wouldn't carry that name.

I can't believe this country would even let anyone with a name like that run for public office in post 9/11 America. Let alone elect him. Twice.
I can't either. Its been seven years, but I am still shaking my head in utter disbelief.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
As I have said, there are two kinds of Muslims.

Radical Muslims and the Muslims that cheer them on...
With the rise of isis in the middle east, those who are radical are beginning to outnumber those of the "meh" mindset. That will only grow and threaten the world. This is truly WWIII at it's advent with no leader in the whitehouse but one that cheers for the murderers.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
That is the most foolish thing I can recall seeing posted. It is abjectly stupid on it's face, let along after any consideration at all, which merits none. Well done. You outdid yourself.

quit being vague and tell me how you really feel.

Last edited by KFWA; 11/19/15.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
I'm trying to come to grips with the Muslim mentality as well

I was thinking this morning - what religion has people believing they should blow themselves up taking out as many people as possible in the process

and I'm trying to differentiate that from peaceful Muslims who believe that Muslims cannot kill innocents.

That said, it makes no sense whatsoever to increase your chances of a domestic terrorist attack by allowing thousands of muslims who really have no desire to assimilate and are only escaping war to relocate in your country.

You should not even hint at any equivalence between the two religions if you want to make an accurate and even handed statement. And I don't think you meant to.

But the numbers of these "Christians" who did these outrageous things is infinitesimally small compared to the jihadists, and the number of abortion doctors murdered is even at a greater disparity with the number of people worldwide that radical Islamists have murdered.

Nor do Christians circumcise, suppress, and stone women, rape little boys as a part of their culture, and follow a book that condones a totalitarian caliphate under Shar'ia law. In fact Christians founded the first hospitals, promoted higher education, and raised women from third class citizens, from some place just behind goats.

To your final point, the incidents in Paris show that a terrorist can and will come in as a refugee and this president has done nothing,..nothing, over the last seven years to make one think they could believe him when he says they will be adequately screened.

I think James Buchanaan is finally relieved in his grave...as he has been supplanted as this nation's worst president. This guy can't even act presidential.

the whole point was that there are extremists in both religions who warp the teachings of their religion to fit a purpose.

if the point you want to make is that muslims on the whole are buying into the ideas that are expressed by the radicals, so be it. That is a discussion that is on point.

There is no equivalence in my statement - I'm trying to point out that Christians don't claim extremists who say they are acting on Christian beliefs and I'm trying to gather if Muslims on the whole reject extremists who say they are acting on Muslim beliefs.

I realize now some people have the ability to comprehend that

others don't.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Just sharing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Just sharing.

you should do it more often. Its a good look for you. You're opinion is well valued

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Islam has some fundamental problems.

1) It's extremely controlling and wants to control people who aren't muslim.

2) It's oppressive to women and the only thing it allows them to be is baby makers. These miserable women raise broods of bat-chit crazy children who grow up to be terrorists which is allowed and encouraged by islam.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Excellent assessment of the Muslims can be found here.

http://thisbuzz.com/1279

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 1936M71, 1234, 56 invisible), 2,623 guests, and 1,371 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,696
Posts18,475,180
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.