Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Turkish fans booed victims of the Paris attack and chanted “Allahu Akbar” during a minute’s silence, illustrating once again how “radical” Islam isn’t the problem, Islam is the problem period.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That pretty much nails.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
But it's not a religion...just politics.

Muslims are at war with the world. The world is like that kid in school that won't fight back. Just a whole lot of pussies in this country who will use any excuse to not fight back when attacked.

Could it be any clearer to people that Barak Obama is a traitor? And yet he still has all this support-and is moving more support in every day in the form of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS from Mexico and Jihadists from the Middle East while we sit around watching Dancing with the Stars and wondering what Bruce Jenner is going to get cut off next.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
As I have said, there are two kinds of Muslims.

Radical Muslims and the Muslims that cheer them on...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Exactly.

I get into this same argument with some liberal relatives of mine. They hate guns because of the actions of a few of the owners. Yet they preach that only a few percent of muslims are radicals.

I remind them that legal gun owners are the first to denounce the actions of a criminal using a gun in a crime. Muslims refuse to do the same when jihadi jackazz blows up a bunch of people.

There is only one absolute solution for a religion that says all others MUST convert or die.

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
But it's not a religion...just politics.

Muslims are at war with the world. The world is like that kid in school that won't fight back. Just a whole lot of pussies in this country who will use any excuse to not fight back when attacked.

Could it be any clearer to people that Barak Obama is a traitor? And yet he still has all this support-and is moving more support in every day in the form of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS from Mexico and Jihadists from the Middle East while we sit around watching Dancing with the Stars and wondering what Bruce Jenner is going to get cut off next.

Good post Ethan.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm trying to come to grips with the Muslim mentality as well

I was thinking this morning - what religion has people believing they should blow themselves up taking out as many people as possible in the process

and I'm trying to differentiate that from peaceful Muslims who believe that Muslims cannot kill innocents.

But then I think about Christianity - and blowing up abortion clinics , killing abortion doctors, protesting at funerals of soldiers - and no one within Christianity (or outside for the most part) believes that all of Christianity should be lumped in with these extremists.

That said, it makes no sense whatsoever to increase your chances of a domestic terrorist attack by allowing thousands of muslims who really have no desire to assimilate and are only escaping war to relocate in your country.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There is only one absolute solution for a religion that says all others MUST convert or die.

Spot on

Arcus Venator
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter

I seen the first video was infowars, so searched this out to find the event for some independent confirmation.

Unfortunately, my ears are so not tuned to languages other than English, all this sounded to me like Charlie Brown's teacher.

It's probably true, I'll take someone's word for it if they can make it out.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KFWA

I was thinking this morning - what religion has people believing they should blow themselves up taking out as many people as possible in the process

and I'm trying to differentiate that from peaceful Muslims who believe that Muslims cannot kill innocents.

But then I think about Christianity - and blowing up abortion clinics , killing abortion doctors, protesting at funerals of soldiers - and no one within Christianity (or outside for the most part) believes that all of Christianity should be lumped in with these extremists.

That said, it makes no sense whatsoever to increase your chances of a domestic terrorist attack by allowing thousands of muslims who really have no desire to assimilate and are only escaping war to relocate in your country.

Regarding your comparison of "Christians" (and I use that term very loosely) that kill abortion doctors or protest at funerals. Yes we denounce that and I refuse to call them Christians. Add to that the fact that the Bible forbids murder and we are commanded to love our enemies.

Compare that to the Koran that commands the death of infidels. Therein lies the reason that so called moderate Muslims don't speak out in anger regarding these types of attacks. In essence, the commands of their holy book are followed by members of their faith and they get to live their lives as if nothing happened and complain about islamaphobia. Someone is doing the legwork that all of them are commanded to do even if they all don't decide to blow themselves up.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by stxhunter

I seen the first video was infowars, so searched this out to find the event for some independent confirmation.

Unfortunately, my ears are so not tuned to languages other than English, all this sounded to me like Charlie Brown's teacher.

It's probably true, I'll take someone's word for it if they can make it out.
had to problem hearing ala akbar, this same video was just on fox news a few minutes ago.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't really want to get into a debate on the bible versus the Koran

I think its safe to say that in both cases, the extremists distort the word of their holy book to fit their agenda.

I'm just trying to resist the urge to lump all Muslims into the same class of people and see them all as a threat.

Its an urge that I have to fight every time I see this sort of thing (Alla Ahkbar) happening in the world

Last edited by KFWA; 11/17/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Just look at how many Christians do things like this as compared to how many so-called "radicalized" Muslims there are and there is your answer.

I think the Westies are total kooks, but they are not harming anybody, just being assclowns. You don't see folks at a Chiefs game giving a standing ovation to the people who blew up a clinic either.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I think its safe to say that in both cases, the extremists distort the word of their holy book to fit their agenda.

I'm just trying to resist the urge to lump all Muslims into the same class of people and see them all as a threat.

Its an urge that I have to fight every time I see this sort of thing (Alla Ahkbar) happening in the world
It's not. Jesus is the leader of Christendom and He died for your sins, He didn't blow up a rock concert. Mohammed was a criminal in any country in the world. Pedophile, rapist, murderer and thief. Christians are not perfect but in most mainstream Christian churches across the country, forgiveness of enemies is preached every time the doors are open. In the mosques across the world, Jihad is preached. Christians try to convince you to open your heart and repent. Moslems demand you convert or die. There is a huge difference and you don't even have to crack the cover on a Bible to see it, just open your eyes.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I agree with you and I also will not get into that debate. I was just throwing my $0.02 as far as the instance of so called Christian extremists. Even if we do make that comparison how many abortion clinics have been blown up or doctors killed compared to the number of Islamic terror attacks. I don't think either of us would say that every Muslim is plotting an overthrow of the US. Just frustrating that these acts aren't denounced. Especially by organizations like CAIR who then is upset at islamaphobia when governors try to protect their own.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
no I agree - the only real solution to this is the Muslims to self police.

I keep hearing about how these kids get radicalized at the local mosque and I have to wonder where are all these peace loving Muslims at when this is happening?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Radicalized. Home grown. You name it! We won't use surveillance in the mosques because that is profiling. Much better to profile and use surveillance on those evil right wing gun loving Bible thumping terrorists. Ask Harry Reid. I am the extremist.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The peacrful muzzie's are only peaceful until they get the upper hand, then they will all become [bleep] just like the rest of their society in any muslim country.
example,,,why dont the other muslim countries take in all the muzzle refugee's?.....scum

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
One might be able to claim that not all Muslims are terrorists, but it is undeniable that nearly all terrorists are Muslim.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 22kHornet, 2500HD, 53 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,573
Posts18,510,759
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.