Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'm trying to come to grips with the Muslim mentality as well

I was thinking this morning - what religion has people believing they should blow themselves up taking out as many people as possible in the process

and I'm trying to differentiate that from peaceful Muslims who believe that Muslims cannot kill innocents.

But then I think about Christianity - and blowing up abortion clinics , killing abortion doctors, protesting at funerals of soldiers - and no one within Christianity (or outside for the most part) believes that all of Christianity should be lumped in with these extremists.

That said, it makes no sense whatsoever to increase your chances of a domestic terrorist attack by allowing thousands of muslims who really have no desire to assimilate and are only escaping war to relocate in your country.
Just look at how many Christians do things like this as compared to how many so-called "radicalized" Muslims there are and there is your answer.

I think the Westies are total kooks, but they are not harming anybody, just being assclowns. You don't see folks at a Chiefs game giving a standing ovation to the people who blew up a clinic either.

Exactly. How many abortion doctors have been killed or clinics bombed over how long of a time? Our new word for today boys and girls is "outlier" which is defined as an observation point that is distant from other observations. Per Wikipedia, 8 people have been killed in anti-abortion violence.....THAT IS ALL TOTAL, 7 of which were killed in the 1990's. Yep, that ranks right up there with what the musloids are doing.

Even if you want to make the argument that the people who did this were in fact Christians, the comparison remains idiotic to the extreme based on the numbers alone. Just plain stupid. Yet people continue to do so. Its the same tactic the left uses do demonize guns and gun owners, the VAST majority of whom don't hurt anyone. I suspect that more than 8 people have been killed since the 1990's over fights about football games.

Another thought. What land mass does Christianity occupy in which it imposes a political theocracy that it attempts to impose on the rest of the world by force?

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
its clear radical muslims are not an outlier

but Muslims have co-existed in the United States for decades prior to the radicalization of them in the middle east without issue.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
We didn't have much of a problem with blacks 175 years ago either.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
We didn't have much of a problem with blacks 175 years ago either.

you got me there

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A recipe for disaster:

An enemy that doesn't mind dying as long as he takes his share of infidels with him.

A Homeland Defense system that cannot attack the enemy until AFTER they have acted.Most attacks that are thwarted by intelligence are actually sting operations that may never have materialized on their own.

A large group of citizens who are sympathetic to the "cause" of the terrorists and offer safe haven to them.

Rules of engagement for our military in those countries where the terrorists are headquartered which precludes killing very many of them because of fear of collateral damage.

Our Government aiding and abetting the enemy by offering them safe passage into our country.

Local Law Enforcement agencies who's primary responsibility would be protecting muslims from actions that might be taken by any citizen groups to rectify the shortcomings of the Government's efforts.

I offer no solution to avoid the disaster.

I see no way it can be prevented as long as our Government and the terrorists are both our enemies.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
On this, you are spot on, curdog.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
It seems that a muzzie is a kiss ass while a minority, not so much when they become the majority.

Do those mother truckers know how to do anything besides pull triggers and pins? Welfare is all they know.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
but Muslims have co-existed in the United States for decades prior to the radicalization of them in the middle east without issue.

What?

Oh, you mean other than Sirhan Sirhan?

For all practical purposes, there were NO muslims in the US. Their numbers were so small as to be totally irrelevant. Anything they did back then would have been buried in newsprint and if you didn't live in the city where it happened you would have never heard of it.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
There are an estimated 1.57 billion Muslims and 50 Muslim-majority countries in the world. In the Muslim majority countries 25% of the Muslims admit to being radical and are proud of it. That's over 392 million rasical Muslims worldwide if the 25% number is accurate for all Muslims.That's a lot of radical Muslims and I don't want ANY to live here. At the very least we shouldn't allow any immigrants to come here from any of the 50 Muslim majority countries. When I see a Muslim woman in the grocery store wearing one of those Muslim outfits (perfedt for concealing a suicide bomb) it makes me very nervous.

Last edited by victoro; 11/18/15.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I believe all Muslims are guilty of jihad either directly or indirectly by supporting it. A friend of mine spent over 25 years living in the middle east when he worked the oil fields. His firm belief was that there is peace when the Muslims are in a minority and/or when one group needs protection from another. I.e. Saudi Arabia is pro west as long as the ruling family needs the west to keep out the groups that would take down the Saudi regime. When the Muslims gain majority things then change. What the world is seeing now is another expansion by Islam into other parts of the western world where the political climate has changed to allow them access to the country. Once they are there they will demand changes and get them and over time they will become the majority population and take over. Germany's government is welcoming Muslims with open arms and will pay the price sooner than some others. Muslims are entrenched in most of Europe and our government is doing all they can to entrench them in our country. The Muslim birthrate is far above ours and other western countries and they will, over a fairly short time, become the majority culture in both Europe and here. Most of us won't be around to see the end but your young children will be.

I cannot understand the liberals continual support for this immigration or for their enchantment with diversity as it relates to these Islamic cultures that vow to kill us. Perhaps the liberals are so stupid they don't see it coming or perhaps they want it, believing that it won't apply to them because they supported it.

Last edited by stantdm; 11/18/15.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We need to make "refugees" out of those Muslims here in the U.S.

Let some other bleeding heart country embrace them.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When Islam rejects the original Islamic terrorist, Mohammed, then I will believe that Islam isn't Satan spawn.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
preaching to the choir

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Regarding your comparison of "Christians" (and I use that term very loosely) that kill abortion doctors or protest at funerals. Yes we denounce that and I refuse to call them Christians. Add to that the fact that the Bible forbids murder and we are commanded to love our enemies.

Did any of the criminals who destroyed clinics or killed doctors NOT claim to be Christians? I don't remember them all claiming to be.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For a good primer on the muslim mentality/culture, read "The Haj" by Leon Uris. It's dated but nevertheless insightful.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
We need to make "refugees" out of those Muslims here in the U.S.

Let some other bleeding heart country embrace them.

HEY, piss off with that sort of talk or the stupid pricks here will hear you and start taking your share as well.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've only seen your Outback from the air, and know the M E only from pictures, but it appears the Outback would be a step up for them.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I love the idea of deportation. Drop them from planes w/o a chute.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
in times of uncertainty, I'd say Americans are rather consistent with their views on immigration

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I've only seen your Outback from the air, and know the M E only from pictures, but it appears the Outback would be a step up for them.

HEY...you can knock that off sport, don't go mooting that idea about or I will end up with the lot of the bastards!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

335 members (219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 1_deuce, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 46 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,551
Posts18,510,345
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.