Home
Posted By: Axtell 'Stickismz - 11/19/15
Anyone ever compile a list

hint
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/19/15
Let me pull the couch out of my kchunt and run get someone that cares.
Posted By: rost495 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/19/15
what a waste.
Posted By: joken2 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/19/15

Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: 'Stickismz - 11/19/15
Hint.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/19/15
Huh??
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: 'Stickismz - 11/19/15
stick = back button in Charlieland
Posted By: 5sdad Re: 'Stickismz - 11/19/15
If someone does, it would be nice if they included English translations.
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/19/15
What is a "kchunt?"
Posted By: mark shubert Re: 'Stickismz - 11/19/15
Who cares?
Posted By: rost495 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/19/15
Originally Posted by 5sdad
If someone does, it would be nice if they included English translations.

Why? So we can really tell how ignorant of a smart azz the twit is?
Posted By: T_Inman Re: 'Stickismz - 11/19/15
"I'm gonna go play with the box that the kids came in"
"as is anything by fiddy phouc'n seven"
"I could $hit in a ziplock and she'd buy it off eBay"

Posted By: Mannlicher Re: 'Stickismz - 11/19/15
damn, another of his sock puppets.

hint
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: 'Stickismz - 11/19/15
"kiss, find pressure, rock on"
"spent primers remain THE supreme tutorial"
Posted By: Axtell Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15
You lying sad sack piece of fhuqking schit.

Bless your heart.............
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15
Wasn't Stick/boxer related to safariman
You ain't gonna listen and that will be THE funniest fhuqking part.
You'll note that NOONE "endorsing" such Dumbfhuqkery cites a bullet,throat or twist rate. BIG fhuqking HINT.
Posted By: MuskegMan Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15

If someone follows thru, it should rightfully be called the "Sticktionary".
My god, he is pathetic....even for a midget. He has such a need for attention that he creates another account just to create a feelgood/jack off thread about his other account.....what a putz
Posted By: bruinruin Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15
I'd rather have a muslim with a pitbull for a neighbor than read any of his illegible rants.
Lemme fuel some more Imagination and Pretend.
Posted By: slm9s Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

Nice.
Lotsa Myths,WivesTales and Bullschit associated with "crowns".

Hint...................
Posted By: oulufinn Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15
MPAJ
Monkey [bleep]' A Jug (Shooting position) remains my favorite.
Fhuqking WOW +P++!!!.....................
Posted By: poboy Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15
LAFFIN!!
Posted By: heavywalker Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Fubarski Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15
Originally Posted by Axtell
Lotsa Myths,WivesTales and Bullschit associated with "Stick".

Runt...................

Agreed.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15
Larry has forgotten more about rifles than anyone posting on this thread will ever know.

Gitem wouldn't last 30 seconds with 'Stick face to face.
Larry has forgotten more about rifles than anyone posting on this thread will ever know.

Gitem wouldn't last 30 seconds with 'Stick face to face.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15
I like Larry. Have spoken to him several times and find him quite different than his online persona. Some folks take the Internet way too personal.
FINALLY someone who shoots something other than their mouth and Imagination.
Posted By: rost495 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15
Bingo, another ignore.
Posted By: rahtreelimbs Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15
Knowledge of a subject is one matter.....how one delivers it is another.
Posted By: dan_oz Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Yeah, right. World's greatest expert. wink

He certainly seems to impress himself.
Originally Posted by dan_oz

Yeah, right. World's greatest expert. wink

He certainly seems to impress himself.

And Gene is like a cat, easily entertained by the pointer on the wall

Posted By: alpinecrick Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15
Originally Posted by rahtreelimbs

Every new generation of 'fire members are a bit fascinated with Stick.

Stick's version of his gospel would certainly be heeded if his delivery was more "cognizant".........and a realization there are different ways to skin different cats.

Casey
I got a lot of info from him when I was working up loads for a couple of , then new, Rums and trying o get a 257 Ackley to shoot 100 gr.barnes just as this 'fire was kindled.

Did it mostly by PM's because of the "experts" who kept chiming in on the open forum.
I've never really had issues working stuff up for some reason.

The couple of times I did, I was already doing a lot of what midget does. Probably WAY before midget ever figured it out to start with and nothing solved it.

I've found a couple of times its just bad barrels. When you have one nothing you can do but replace it.

Although I always wondered if putting a bunch of dumb stickers on the side of the stock might fix the problem. Teenagers around here sure love putting that on their guns for some reason.
Posted By: CRS Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15

Yes, intelligence and experience with class and willingness to share without denigration is rare.

Jerks are truly a dime a dozen, no matter the IQ or experience.

Posted By: goalie Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15
If you go way back, we would be quoting him touting the fixed 6x Leupies at the end-all, be-all of scopes while making fun of people trying out the "new" Super Sniper scopes........

Well lets see now... this site isn't that old, but my first 6X was in 1980. Liked em then, but variables are now much more reliable, but going back in the bush, where you couldn't grab another, or at least didn't pack a screwdriver and a spare scope or spare rifle, 6x still makes sense at times.

I happen to prefer a bit more X so that i can make sure that I"m shootign the right deer that I"ve glassed, ya know you can see it clear on 10X or in a spotting scope but couple of bucks together, and they move as you get setup, 4x or 6x can be lacking.

But then I'd be accuse of being just stupid if I couldn't follow the right one anyway..

Lord forbid to have a super sniper... which I had long before I heard em mentioned here...
Posted By: bruinruin Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15

Like serving a perfectly cooked steak served on a platter smeared with dogchit.
Posted By: NH_Sharpshooter Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15
Dude is funny as hell, likes playing around with people, and can definitely shoot a rifle and a camera. I may not necessarily agree with everything he says, but you can bet what he says is backed up by a [bleep] of trigger pulls.
Posted By: ironbender Re: 'Stickismz - 11/20/15
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

All one needs is a secret decoder ring.
Originally Posted by NH_Sharpshooter
Dude is funny as hell, likes playing around with people, and can definitely shoot a rifle and a camera. I may not necessarily agree with everything he says, but you can bet what he says is backed up by a [bleep] of trigger pulls.

He ain't alone in folks having shot a few rounds though....

I know and shot a long time with folks that shot even more than we did.. 50K rounds of centerfire a year give or take at times... even in that bunch you had arrogant dickwads around.
Posted By: Axtell Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
Got purty quiet,all of the sudden........................(grin)
Posted By: Okanagan Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
I'm looking for excuses to not go out in the frost this morning so will comment.

Stick is the most creative user of English language that I've read on the internet. He drives a .223 and is brilliant in use of double/multiple negatives, though overdoes it and needlessly confuses clarity by cutesy negatives sometimes: he don't never not use a double negative. If he could abide an editor he could easily write for publication.

As to why he is so obnoxious at times, I have no idea and haven't tried to psychoanalyze. He has never treated me that way. He is way too intelligent to not be aware of how he is coming over and sometimes he deliberately pushes it to self destruction. If you ignore his first barb you can have an expert level discussion on the subjects he knows, and he knows a LOT about rifles and cameras. Most of us react to his barbs rather than continue on the topic, and it goes downhill from there.

I've learned useful stuff from him that I use to kill deer and hit targets. I'm going to go use some Stick tips on deer this afternoon. I'd consider him a friend but doubt if he would have me. grin

Am curious as to how Axtel, who registered in May 2015, ever heard of Stick?

Posted By: Axtell Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
Well, the wood is chopped for the day so I will explain.
' Stick comes across as an internet bully (in civilian life he's probably an OK guy, but who know's.......I don't ...grin).

'Stickism's, I think are fun! If 'ole Larry can't takem'( he who dishes 'em out with a vengence) then he is a puzzy (insert grin 'Stick).

I've reviewed a lot of his posts since coming to know of his legendary status here at the 'fire. What I came to realize (even though I was ripped a new one for suggesting a 9.3 with its pumpkin ball boolits might be good on moose......which I know it is and a Kraut #4 Roopold)
is 'Stick leans to the most efficient, user friendly way of doing things, dismisses old wives tales and what pappy says if not proven to be correct.
" Find pressure and rock on" pretty much sums up what handloading is about............its the tip of the iceberg and you need to work/think back to the true meaning.
No offense 'Stick, but everytime you throw one ......duck

rehint

Posted By: seal_billy Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
He looks like a gayer, fatter version of Queens singer. Lol what a nadpole...
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
It's pretty obvious that some members just resent the attention he gets......... which SHOULD be theirs.

One of the ways Larry was helpful was in saving you time - going down some different powder roads, for instance.

me: Thinkin' maybe RL 22 would add more oomph.

Larry : You won't like it in that case... Imr 7828 is where it's at.

Now if I had kept the conversation going by asking,"Why", "how do you know?", "That doesn't make sense" etc.....

AS SO MANY ON HERE ARE PRONE TO DO.... well, yeah, he could get a tad hostile.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
That type guy hanging round gets people agitated. Forces them to take a position, one side or the other. And agitation brings a slight bump up in whiskey sales, but sale of kchunt plummets... grin
Posted By: deflave Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
I read his post every morning and always laugh out loud.

Dave

Posted By: cisco1 Re:Bigbuck - 11/21/15

I don't know what a kchunt is but Fireball has a couch stuck in his .
Posted By: ranger1 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
I like him. He obviously knows his stuff and doesn't lay around on the couch daydreaming about how good he used to be. The reason so many dislike him is that he's abrasive, especially to chick like guys that aren't accustomed to being around men. I'd drink whiskey and shoot stuff with him any time.
Posted By: shrapnel Re:Bigbuck - 11/21/15

All I know is that I have been loading ammo and shooting animals longer than I ever knew there was a Campfire. In all those years I have had success and never needed the likes of his juvenile sewer talk and criticism to help me improve anything I was doing.

How he can be so knowledgeable about something he has never done does seem to get by some people on the Campfire...
Posted By: FieldGrade Re:Bigbuck - 11/21/15
Stick's schtick is childish and boring so I ignore it....
Lots of people out there that know more about rifles/reloading that don't make a career of insulting others (and their family members) so why would I give a chit what he has to say....

This internet thing is all fun and games but when you bring someone's family into these chit shows you cross a line IMO.....
Posted By: rost495 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
It's pretty obvious that some members just resent the attention he gets......... which SHOULD be theirs.

One of the ways Larry was helpful was in saving you time - going down some different powder roads, for instance.

me: Thinkin' maybe RL 22 would add more oomph.

Larry : You won't like it in that case... Imr 7828 is where it's at.

Now if I had kept the conversation going by asking,"Why", "how do you know?", "That doesn't make sense" etc.....

I think you missed on that one big time.

No one wants the attention that lil prick gets.

As to powders and such in cases, I don't trust one persons word, especially a mouthy abrasive one, but there is data all over books, internet, callign or emailng the makers of the products and you come to the educated/verified answer instead of listening to one persons thoughts, almost universally much safer and nets as good or better results.

Of course I work for same type, that you don't dare ask him why. I won't be much longer htough, as quickly as I can get out, its not worth having to listen to him anymore than I have to.

Life is MUCH to SHORT to put up with those types, especially when their input is available other ways.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
No...... There WAS no load data for the RUMs other than the 300 at the time I had my 7 Ultra built with a 30 in barrel, which changes powder options when compared to 26 inches. And the 338 RUM with Barnes bullets.

You and Shrapnel weren't talking about those cartridges FIFTEEN YEARS ago.

Larry was.
Posted By: rost495 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
I"ve done loading for rounds that were brand new, and bullets that were way ahead of their time.

You look at similar cases, do a lot of research and move forward.

Not all that complicated, but carry on as needed.

If you can stand his drivel thats fine.

There is something wrong with folks that feel the need to be a smartazz to the world on forums. Just intrinsically wrong. Somethign isn't linked correctly and I think that was proved in the gene pool sometime back IIRC. Unfortunately.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
There is no doubt Larry is a smart guy. His pictures alone prove it. Arguing about his intelligence makes one look insecure and slightly ignorant, arguing about how he responded to folks, well, that's whole different thing.

I'm willing to bet those who thought he was abrasive have the most to learn, along with sensitive feelers.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
Originally Posted by rost495

There is something wrong with folks that feel the need to be a smartazz to the world on forums. Just intrinsically wrong. Somethign isn't linked correctly and I think that was proved in the gene pool sometime back IIRC. Unfortunately.

Enough cleverness on that subject.

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I like Larry. Have spoken to him several times and find him quite different than his online persona.

Where did you speak with him?

Travis
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
Originally Posted by deflave
I like Larry. Have spoken to him several times and find him quite different than his online persona.

Travis

On the phone. He's been working the last couple of times I've been up.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
Originally Posted by ranger1
I like him. I'd drink whiskey and shoot him any time.

I like him too - but not that much.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
He's a sad little guy who doesn't have to be.
Posted By: Partsman Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

I don't think you can ever say he is sad, one of the happier ones around, seems not to take life too seriously.

Travis

Up his ass?

Or up in Alaska?

Dave
Posted By: shrapnel Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
No...... There WAS no load data for the RUMs other than the 300 at the time I had my 7 Ultra built with a 30 in barrel, which changes powder options when compared to 26 inches. And the 338 RUM with Barnes bullets.

You and Shrapnel weren't talking about those cartridges FIFTEEN YEARS ago.

Larry was.

You have no idea what I was doing 15 years ago, and frankly, that doesn't even matter. What bearing that has on his gutteral analogies and demeaning verbage, is lost in some acceptance of his behavior and has turned this into a fan club pitting one against another.

I don't really care who's dad can beat up who's, I am tired of his uncalled for rants and filthy attacks on members of the Campfire...
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
Originally Posted by Partsman
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

I don't think you can ever say he is sad, one of the happier ones around, seems not to take life too seriously.

Perhaps, I should have said pathetic, instead. Indeed, he is.
Posted By: Sauer200 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15

Travis

Up his ass?

Or up in Alaska?

Dave

Fuggin classic.

Dave just made my evening shopping with the wife a little bearable.

I'm glad Travis let's him post under his name.
Posted By: JBARTRAM Re: 'Stickismz - 11/21/15
I read his post every morning and always laugh out loud.

Dave

I lol and am pulling some info from his posts useful to me. If I'm getting good info, I don't GAF re delivery. I prefer his manner to passive aggressive, needy types often encountered in personal life.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15

I think, maybe, I don't agree.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15
"You and Shrapnel weren't talking about those cartridges FIFTEEN YEARS ago. edited to add:

HERE ON THIS FORUM. "

Is that better?
Posted By: goalie Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15

Because asking "Why?" is something we should all refrain from, and doing so should always result in hostility, derision, and pure vitriol.....

But, again, I was running a SS rear-focus on my 50BMG based upon what other guys shooting FSCA matches told me would work years before he drank the Kool-aid.

The idea that he was some sort of cutting edge genius for finding out that those scopes had an awesome range of adjustment and were pretty damn precise in their adjustments, despite a slightly "mushy" feel to them, is pretty funny, since he was several years late to the party.

Funny how when I got reloading advice for a service rifle load from a guy who just retired as the head coach of the AMU on the phone and he was polite and eager to impart his knowledge without being a condescending ass.

Posted By: curdog4570 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15
Stick was dealing with amateurs like me , not pros like you, Shrapnel, and Rost.

If Stick was trying to get under some skins, it apparently worked.

FWIW..... I haven't read a Big Stick post in many years. I fact, just after the death of his son was the last one.
Posted By: pahick Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15

FWIW..... I haven't read a Big Stick post in many years. I fact, just after the death of his son was the last one.

Wow, never knew he lost his son. Sad, God speed lil Stick!
Posted By: Big Stick Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15
Oh my...Kchuntfest 2015 is rolling towards an EPIC race for The Tiara!

The constants are never not hysterical in their oblivious magnitude and the list of Whining Window Lickers hoping to bitch themselves happy...grows by the day and in non-lineal fashion. Bless their hearts.

Imitation just also happens to be,THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Funnier than fhuqk,that the Biggest Bitches are also the "best" at plagiarism. Quite a redeeming "skill set". Laughing!

Those who "do" the least,Whine the most and that's a rather intellesting Dichotomy. Further,those who repeatedly make the "brazen" "stand" to go FULL Retard and trumpet their Imaginary Pretend Ignore,are of course the ones following my EVER word,closer than the casual observer. Then to frost the cake,they go Secret Squirrel and feverishly concoct delusions that somehow put them in touch with me,or hilariously try to extrapolate a comparison in either timeline or merit...all of which is devoid any trace of substance. Reality reliably collides with Fantasy and them facts are the most unsettling for The Do Nothing Gang and their version of any/all things Outdoors.

I can only make sense,to folks that have sense and there are a few folks who still get Outdoors and do a few things,none of whom are Drooling Fhuqking Whiners. Such dots are none too difficult to connect,much to the chagrin of those who are "victims",due their INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity. It'll only come as a "surprise" to the Hissy Fit Crowd,that they are the only ones,who can keep themselves from saying something fhuqking STUPID. It is a reliably hilarious arrangement,that they can't muster that "much" refrain and are yet again helpless in their "abilities".

As per always,the usual cast of Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are gonna wax eloquent via high-pitched Vagina Monologues,in regards to the things they nearly did,the wares they nearly used and the places they've nearly been,as oblivious Testimony,to the fact that Stupidity IS the gift,that keeps on fhuqking giving.

Don't nobody go stealing that "thunder",if only because Imagination and Pretend is all that they have and they are "lucky" enough,that it's priced within their "means".

Joe Average ain't very fhuqking bright and increasing all the Whines',pitch,volume and decibels do not skew them facts.

Hint.

Just sayin'......................
Posted By: deflave Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15
Originally Posted by Big Stick

See?

Outta the park.

Dave
Posted By: goalie Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15

See?

Outta the park.

Dave

I admit I laughed.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15
Laughing at stick is kinda like laughing at rabies.
Posted By: 14Homer Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15
Everybody talks about getting kids involved with shooting. The new generation is where it is going.

Question - would you like having your kids read his posts?

I wouldn't

PS I saw one post where his daughter (I think that it was his daughter) was flipping the bird to the camera while she was posing with her dead deer.

Says a lot.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15
Originally Posted by 14Homer
Everybody talks about getting kids involved with shooting. The new generation is where it is going.

I wouldn't

PS I saw one post where his daughter (I think that it was his daughter) flipping the bird to the camera while she was posing with her dead deer.

Says a lot.

Amen! We see daily where a generation of tolerance and acceptance being taught to kids has taken us.
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15
Don't spook da hole!
Posted By: Axtell Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15
Originally Posted by goalie

See?

Outta the park.

Dave

I admit I laughed.

Yup, outa da park

+P+++++
Posted By: SamOlson Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15
The internet is pretty boring if moderated.

This is the only place I ever to talk to anyone on the entire internet. And only because it isn't a politically correct, over regulated/moderated, pussied up 'discussion'.

Ignore and skip over chit you don't like.
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15
Well said Sam.

W. Bill
Posted By: SamOlson Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15
W. Bill, engage and be prepared to start a typing contest....grin
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15
I aint gunna win any typing test with two fingers
SamO.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15

Stick,
I got the part about " devoid of any substance"

I love yer crapo.

I have printed out a bunch of these posts and will pass them around to my hunting' pards as we gargle some Rich and Rare, if we haven't traded it all to the natives for hauling gas to our boats, next trip to the Innoko.

keep the sand outta yer Vajayjay.

By the way a 9MM will not go thru an Apple computer screen.

Lickin'

Posted By: deflave Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15

I wouldn't

PS I saw one post where his daughter (I think that it was his daughter) was flipping the bird to the camera while she was posing with her dead deer.

Says a lot.

Funniest fugkin' schit I read all day.

My kids would be thrilled to meet somebody that cleans up their language as much as "Big Stick."

Travis
Posted By: sawbuck Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15

I wouldn't

Says a lot.

I think Stick is kid safe though some might insist on hiding the duct tape.

Oh, and :

[Linked Image]
Posted By: rost495 Re: 'Stickismz - 11/22/15
Originally Posted by SamOlson
The internet is pretty boring if moderated.

This is the only place I ever to talk to anyone on the entire internet. And only because it isn't a politically correct, over regulated/moderated, pussied up 'discussion'.

Ignore and skip over chit you don't like.

Yep, thats not so easy sometimes, but its the right thing to do.

But personally I don't come to the net for entertainment etc... I come for knowledge.

I don't mind reading other stuff along the way.

But the constant nagging, cussing, put downs, your momma this and that... that I can do without and I despise folks that do it. Like a bunch of overgrown kindergartners.

There is a time and place for some things, seeing it run off some of the good folks that used to be around here is sickening and a sign of life these days unfortunately.
Posted By: 379 Peterbilt Re: 'Stickismz - 11/23/15
This has got to be from about 10 years ago, back when Vern Troyer was still somebody. I don't recall who chopped it, or the thread, maybe "cruisin, my crummy" or a "Remingtons SUCK" thread. Two of the many classics over the years. Sticks reply to the photoshoped image - "Laffin here".

[Linked Image]
Posted By: milespatton Re: 'Stickismz - 11/23/15
Over the years, I have put several people on ignore. Stick ain't one of them. Most of the BS came about when He would be telling of doing, or how to do something, and somebody would pretend to know more than him, about it. Maybe some did, most did not. My opinion, yours may differ. miles
© 24hourcampfire