Home
If elected. What would Trump do that would make him a bad president? I mean...what would he do worse than the last 4 potus'?
I think that's a lot of his appeal right now. The bar has been set so low by recent presidents that the mentality is "anything but the establishment candidate". We've seen over the last few administrations that there is minimal difference between republicans and democrats when it comes to governing. Taxes go up, government gets bigger, and rights get restricted no matter whether it's a R or D in charge. Swapping in another Bush or Clinton and expecting different results is a fool's errand. It can't really get any worse than it is now so what have we got to lose by electing Trump?
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
I think that's a lot of his appeal right now. The bar has been set so low by recent presidents that the mentality is "anything but the establishment candidate". We've seen over the last few administrations that there is minimal difference between republicans and democrats when it comes to governing. Taxes go up, government gets bigger, and rights get restricted no matter whether it's a R or D in charge. Swapping in another Bush or Clinton and expecting different results is a fool's errand. It can't really get any worse than it is now so what have we got to lose by electing Trump?

Pretty much my thoughts. If you want change, try something different...much different. He seems sick of alot of the things many people are sick of, and ain't afraid to say it.
Better question which would generate tiny list is what would make him a good president? Has he provided any substantive ideas how he intends to improve things instead of saying it's going to be great you will see?
I think the potential reasons could be pretty long.

However electing Trump may reverse the death grip that big money and RINOs have on the GOP

That or he may be so divisive that he kills off the GOP and a new party emerges

I'll be voting for him should he get the nod and hopes that he just sets up a wrecking ball on the GOP.

Nothing would make me happier than to see Karl Rove forced into exile.

I do believe Trump will end up surrounding himself with people that would keep his actions in check.
Why would Trump NOT make a good prez?

He's a natural blond.

Not a statesman, foot in mouth problem. Nothing about him says harmony. This even though I agree with many things he says. Rubio or Cruz would fill the position better. The two would make a great team. I think Cruz would consider the nation first quicker than than the others. Would rather see Cruz on the Supreme Court. GW
The lackeys and suits he will bring with him are NOT thinkers. Kind of like what happened with Boooosh. Blown opportunity.
Originally Posted by Slavek
Better question which would generate tiny list is what would make him a good president? Has he provided any substantive ideas how he intends to improve things instead of saying it's going to be great you will see?

Trump's main appeal is that he is the anti-progressive fascist. He doesn't let PC or progressive fascism stop him from doing what's best for the country.

The best examples of this are Tyrant Obama the Liar's refusal to enforce our immigration laws, his importation of thousands of terrorists from Syria, his agreement to help Iran build nuclear weapons and ICBMs to deliver them and ObamaCare. Trump would do his best to kill everyone of these Obama disasters.
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
Not a statesman, foot in mouth problem. Nothing about him says harmony.

So called statesmen are what have brought us to the edge of the cliff we're at now. There's far too much harmony in Washington D.C. now, they bicker a little for the television audience then slap each other on the back on the golf course the day after they agree to drive us farther into bankruptcy. I'm sick of harmony in Washington D.C., harmony is destroying us.
good lord amighty, I'm against established politicians in spades.

but a loud mouth, ego centric like Trump doesn't make me excited for our country's future.

with that said, yes he's an improvement over HRC, Sanders or the POS in there currently
Why would Michael Jordan NOT make a good quarterback in the NFL?

The skills in one arena do not transfer to another arena.

Trumps best skill is promoting the Trump brand. That is his core business.

I would prefer a governor with a good conservative record.

That leaves big government Jeb and Kasich.

Walker and Perry are gone. The only guy with a chance and some governmental experience is Rubio (speaker of the Florida house).

His immigration bill damaged him, but he has serious foreign policy chops.

Back to Trump. He is the populist version of Obama. All show, no proven political skills. And Trump is far more liberal than Jeb.

BMT

Originally Posted by KFWA
I think the potential reasons could be pretty long.

However electing Trump may reverse the death grip that big money and RINOs have on the GOP

That or he may be so divisive that he kills off the GOP and a new party emerges

I'll be voting for him should he get the nod and hopes that he just sets up a wrecking ball on the GOP.

Nothing would make me happier than to see Karl Rove forced into exile.

I do believe Trump will end up surrounding himself with people that would keep his actions in check.

I second that idea. Kinda like President Reagan did. Cheers NC
The "my way or the highway" attitude may work when you are president of a company but it will not work when you are President of the United States
The "my way or the highway" attitude may work when you are president of a company but it will not work when you are President of the United States

Where have you been the last seven years!? That's Obama's way of governing!
Trading in one Narcissist in Chief for another one has a lot of disadvantages.

Add to that the fact there is almost nothing he holds as sacred and non-negotiable and you have a freaking disaster brewing. He might be the preferred pick of coastal Republicans who think accepting things like federal regulation of in-state firearms sales are perfectly fine, but to an actual small government Conservative he'll be a nightmare.
Narcissism is a pre req for POTUS
Originally Posted by Ringman

Where have you been the last seven years!? That's Obama's way of governing!

Yes, and it has not really been working out for him either. Obama has thrown a few tantrums when he has not gotten his way, but they were nothing compared to what Trump would do.
I would bet a bunch that many Repubs will sit this one out if Trump is the choice, which will obviously give it away. On the other hand, the Dork in Cheese won the hearts of most of the Demos and stole a bunch of the Repubos who thought they had to prove something by voting based on race or whatever. Trump is not good news. That's my assessment.
Interesting that you elected a man that no one knows really that much about, and now you have a man running that is an American by birth and heritage, has a known track record and loves his country, and has proven skills and ability to hire a good team, and yet they still think Obama was a good president.
I like a lot that Trump says, but the old saying, "Actions speak louder than words", comes to mind. He is too close to the Clinton's, for my comfort.
'Cause Rob says so.
Why would Trump NOT make a good prez?

He could declare bankruptcy and let US start again???

This ^^^^^^^^

Actually this has been the GOPs issue in the last two elections IMHO. Hate Obama care what have you got ? Going back to the old broken system isn't a viable alternative. Talk about tax cuts but GWB cut taxes and went on a spending spree. What would you cut? It great to talk about " entitlements" but be specific. I personally believe that Romney lost the last election more because people couldn't stand the thought of McConnell and Bohner and their obstructionist philosophy walking around saying they had been handed a mandate and then doing nothing, rather than some failing of Romney. " it's go gong to be great believe me " isn't a plan.
Not a statesman, foot in mouth problem. Nothing about him says harmony. This even though I agree with many things he says. Rubio or Cruz would fill the position better. The two would make a great team. I think Cruz would consider the nation first quicker than than the others. Would rather see Cruz on the Supreme Court. GW

Cruz I'm good with

Rubio is just another establishment candidate - he'd buddy up with Paul Ryan and it would be worse than Boehner and McConnell
You'd need a crystal ball to know how a candidate will truly perform over a four year term.

As it stands today, Trump takes the right side on the right issues. Until that changes he has my full support.

Travis
My problem with Trump is twofold. He was a Democrat a lot longer than he has been a Republican and I am not sure the transformation is complete. And I do not trust him to do as he says. miles
Has he provided any substantive ideas how he intends to improve things instead of saying it's going to be great you will see?

Straight out of the progressive playbook.

Dave
Nothing about him says harmony.

That's a good thing.

Travis
Originally Posted by Ozarker
If elected. What would Trump do that would make him a bad president? I mean...what would he do worse than the last 4 potus'?

Better or worse is unknown at this time. They all start with promise.

Trump's biggest flaws are his biggest assets right now - a big mouth and thin skin. His big mouth would give the Left and the MSM endless material to crucify him with. His thin skin makes him to react to ANY criticism in a boisterous attack.

As POTUS, criticism comes with the job. Obama gets all pissy when he gets criticized, and it does nothing to help his ability to lead. Trump can't expect to start a Twitter war with Putin when Vlad hacks him off.
when it comes back on, watch the documentary on trump on the history channel. it was pretty good.
Trump would not make a good POTUS if it's not his highest priority. Whether it is, or not, remains to be seen.
My memory isn't as good as it used to be but IIRC, didn't he make a donation to Hillarys campaign back in 08?
Originally Posted by Partsman
Interesting that you elected a man that no one knows really that much about, and now you have a man running that is an American by birth and heritage, has a known track record and loves his country, and has proven skills and ability to hire a good team, and yet they still think Obama was a good president.

Well said.
I doubt Trump could have achieved his success in business without knowing, and accepting, his limitations.

IF that is so, it separates him from the true narcissist, Obama.

THAT'S why I believe he will withdraw from the race before the Iowa and N.H. contests.

He has no doubts about his ability to do he job as POTUS, but understands the obstacles he faces in getting the nomination.
Well.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...avoritism/2011/04/25/AFDUddtE_story.html
"To close to the Clintons"

I like what Trump says but I don't believe a word of it....
Originally Posted by deflave
You'd need a crystal ball to know how a candidate will truly perform over a four year term.

As it stands today, Trump takes the right side on the right issues. Until that changes he has my full support.

Travis

pretty much where I'm at

until he gives me a reason not to vote for him I'm ignoring all the background noise.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
My memory isn't as good as it used to be but IIRC, didn't he make a donation to Hillarys campaign back in 08?

Yes he did. That was back when he wanted to ban assault rifles and put the country on single-payer healthcare.

“Clinton, the Democratic front-runner and former New York senator who had some say over policy that could have impacted Trump’s vast business dealings, received donations from both him and son Donald Trump Jr. on separate occasions in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, according to state and federal disclosure records.
Trump has also been generous with the Clinton Foundation, donating at least $100,000, according to the non-profit.
[…]
She wasn’t the only Democratic beneficiary of Trump’s wealth. Trump donated $5,000 to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee and $20,000 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in the 2006 cycle, effectively buoying the election prospects of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, respectively.

“So, what am I going to do, contribute to Republicans?
Am I going to contribute to, I mean, one thing I’m not stupid.

Am I going to contribute to a Republican for my whole life when they get, they run against some Democrat. And the most they can get is one percent of the vote,” he said, noting his “good relationship” with and donations to Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.). Trump last donated to Schumer directly in 2010, though he had made donations ranging from $250 to $2,000 since 1996.
“I mean, I’ve contributed to Schumer, I contribute — I’ve known Schumer for many, many years. And I have a good relationship with him. The fact is, that I think it is time maybe that we all do get along,” he told Hannity.

Beginning with the 2012 cycle, however, financial disclosures show that Trump has donated exclusively to Republican candidates and groups.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/...ats-hillary-clinton-119071#ixzz3t59I3ORs
Yep...I'm pretty sure he's trying his hand at playing the cheap fiddle...JMO...I'll still vote for him if he's the nominee but I don't believe for one second that he loves America as much as he professes...His love is "The Donald"...
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

“Seriously?” I’ve never known Trump to say something that’s not accurate, says top Trump advisor

The way it works is known as a feedback circular logic loop:
Trump claims A
Trump supporters agree with A
Trump claims A has now been proven.
TALLY HO and AWAY WE GO!
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

“Seriously?” I’ve never known Trump to say something that’s not accurate, says top Trump advisor

Trump claims A
TALLY HO and AWAY WE GO!

Don't worry. Ol' Dog Face Fiorina is still in the race.

Laughin'...

Travis

Trump claims A
TALLY HO and AWAY WE GO!

Laughin'...

Travis

So is Cruz...
11/30/15 Cruz: Trump won’t be GOP nominee

11/30/15 Cruz: Trump won’t be GOP nominee

The real problem is that the people of this country are tired of the same Washington Bullchit of the professional Politicians and their empty promises. Trump isn't one of these professional liars and may be the answer to turning this country around from what destruction the Democrats have done in the last eight years. I'm willing to take a chance on him because we have nothing better running for the job.
Originally Posted by bea175
The real problem is that the people of this country are tired of the same Washington Bullchit of the professional Politicians and their empty promises. Trump isn't one of these professional liars and may be the answer to turning this country around from what destruction the Democrats have done in the last eight years. I'm willing to take a chance on him because we have nothing better running for the job.

AMEN!!
Trump definitely isn't good at being a liar

smile
Originally Posted by milespatton
My problem with Trump is twofold. He was a Democrat a lot longer than he has been a Republican and I am not sure the transformation is complete. And I do not trust him to do as he says. miles

He is a Republican because he knows in order to be elected you have to be either a Demonocrap or a Repubican.He is probably more middle of the road and better right now than anyone excepting Cruz who has a snowballs chance in hell of getting the nomination.Donald is a narcissist,but one that loves his Country.He is the only candidate besides Cruz that actually has a set of Balls.He aint going anywhere but to the Whitehouse.Blacks and legal Hispanics love him.He treats all his workers with dignity and the word gets around. grin
Trump wont make a good President. You have to be a liar only interested in political welfare to be a president.

Trump also has the same idea pretty much as Putin when it comes to Isis. Take there Oil and slap the phuuck out of them. Bad Idea! Everyone knows spankings are against that law now.

I'm not sure why Trump has an issue with China. Maybe it's because every phuucking thing you buy off the shelf here in America says made in china. Something the very phuucking heart of this country has been against for 50 phuucking years.

Some say Trump is a Republican but used to be a Democrat.

I say Trump is running under the Republican nomination however Trump is neither of what each party represents today.

That's a very good thing

Shod

Trump represents the angry underbelly of white America. He throws out grand ideas which lots of anger which feeds the underbelly but provides no details on how his ideas would be paid for or managed. The idea that he will build a wall that he will force Mexico to pay for is ludicrous!

I wish the GOP all of the luck in the world but Trump will place another Clinton in the WH and none of us want that.
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Trump represents the angry underbelly of white America. He throws out grand ideas which lots of anger which feeds the underbelly but provides no details on how his ideas would be paid for or managed. The idea that he will build a wall that he will force Mexico to pay for is ludicrous!

I wish the GOP all of the luck in the world but Trump will place another Clinton in the WH and none of us want that.

No. Trump represents the silent majority (or plurality) of Americans who are tired of seeing the country being divided and given away for the past 50 years by both parties.
It always takes anger to effect change - especially when the status quo travels under the false veil of altruism.
With primaries just a couple of months away, Trump has yet to hire or work with any foreign policy experts and his knowledge of foreign affairs rivals that of your average college student.

So either:
1) he believes the Republican base doesn't care about foreign affairs
2) or he's so narcissistic that he thinks he can handle foreign affairs off the cuff
3) or he has no intention of ever winning the Presidency

If #3 (and the likelihood isn't low that he's only in this for the media attention to himself), the question then becomes is he going to endorse somebody like Cruz when he bows out or is he going to throw the election or run 3rd party to ensure a win for his buddy Hillary?

Time will tell, and nobody knows except Trump and maybe Billary.
Originally Posted by BMT
The only guy with a chance and some governmental experience is Rubio (speaker of the Florida house).

His immigration bill damaged him, but he has serious foreign policy chops.

BMT

. Lol..Joe biden is what we got for a expert on foreign policy ...lol !!
Originally Posted by Calhoun
With primaries just a couple of months away, Trump has yet to hire or work with any foreign policy experts and his knowledge of foreign affairs rivals that of your average college student.

So either:
2) or he's so narcissistic that he thinks he can handle foreign affairs off the cuff

If #3 (and the likelihood isn't low that he's only in this for the media attention to himself), the question then becomes is he going to endorse somebody like Cruz when he bows out or is he going to throw the election or run 3rd party to ensure a win for his buddy Hillary?

I don't see much upside for Trump to be running around the country busting his ass , leading in the polls for so many months and bow out or throw the election.

Whatever he could have gained from that far fetched idea, he could easily have just thrown $3m at Hillary and got the same access.

So either:

#4 As a true leader he knows he didn't get where he is by knowing everything about every subject and plans to hire those that are Subject Matter Experts on these things and take their advice.

Travis
Originally Posted by KFWA
I don't see much upside for Trump to be running around the country busting his ass , leading in the polls for so many months and bow out or throw the election.

Whatever he could have gained from that far fetched idea, he could easily have just thrown $3m at Hillary and got the same access.

You missed the earlier posts about him being a narcissist. After his reality shows, what better way to focus attention on himself than a POTUS run? And he can spend the rest of his life talking about how Americans love him better than anybody else and how that makes him the best person in the world.

It's all about Trump.
You missed the earlier posts about him being a narcissist. After his reality shows, what better way to focus attention on himself than a POTUS run? And he can spend the rest of his life talking about how Americans love him better than anybody else and how that makes him the best person in the world.

It's all about Trump.

This has to be the most overused word on this forum in 2015.

Dave
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

You are correct, nwa, and Trump, presently, is the flip side of what got Obama elected,,,,twice.

It's all about Trump.

Dave
So what's your thoughts on why he hasn't learned squat about foreign affairs? Do you think he's stupid enough to think that foreign business affairs is the same as national foreign policy affairs? That's one angle I hadn't thought of... that he's just plain stupid.

It's all about Trump.

Well, he did used to refer to himself in the third person as "The Donald"...
So what's your thoughts on why he hasn't learned squat about foreign affairs? Do you think he's stupid enough to think that foreign business affairs is the same as national foreign policy affairs? That's one angle I hadn't thought of... that he's just plain stupid.

See above.

Travis

Well, he did used to refer to himself in the third person as "The Donald"...

Well in that case, he's officially diagnosed.

Travis

See above.

Travis
Ah, missed your post.
#4 As a true leader he knows he didn't get where he is by knowing everything about every subject and plans to hire those that are Subject Matter Experts on these things and take their advice.

Travis

So despite the other candidates all lining up to at least be able to answer questions knowledgeably and working with or hiring foreign policy advisors, America is going to elect somebody who'll start learning the basics at some point in the future.

Yay. Another President who'll learn On The Job. It's worked so well for us the last 7 years.
I remember one of the debates where he stated that he would bomb oil facilities that are financing ISIL. This was in one of the earlier debates. Just lately Russia started bombing such sites. Seems Trump is being taken seriously by Putin.
So despite the other candidates all lining up to at least be able to answer questions knowledgeably and working with or hiring foreign policy advisors, America is going to elect somebody who'll start learning the basics at some point in the future.

Yay. Another President who'll learn On The Job. It's worked so well for us the last 7 years.

None of the candidates are subject matter experts on all the schit they talk about. To believe they are is naïve. The schit they spew is written for them by somebody else. It's memorized and spat out. That's why their answers so rarely answer the question.

Trump and Cruz are the only ones that have spoken the truth repeatedly.

Cruz makes too many gaffs. I love him, but he will be torn apart during the general. Absolutely destroyed.

Trump has proven to be the only candidate that has shown he can weather any storm the media dishes out. He is the only one that has demonstrated that.

You want to vote for people that lie to your face, vote for 'em. You'll just end up with the same schit we've been ending up with.

I'm staying with Trump.

Dave

Trump claims A
TALLY HO and AWAY WE GO!

Laughin'...

Travis

That was hurtfull....I'm going to my safe place....

It's all about Trump.

Dave

Only because you thought that word was yours exclusively!
None of the candidates are subject matter experts on all the schit they talk about. To believe they are is naïve. The schit they spew is written for them by somebody else. It's memorized and spat out. That's why their answers so rarely answer the question.

Cruz makes too many gaffs. I love him, but he will be torn apart during the general. Absolutely destroyed.

Trump has proven to be the only candidate that has shown he can weather any storm the media dishes out. He is the only one that has demonstrated that.

You want to vote for people that lie to your face, vote for 'em. You'll just end up with the same schit we've been ending up with.

I'm staying with Trump.

Dave
We'll agree to disagree. You trust Trump because of what he's said during the last 9 months, I think he's taking everybody for a ride because of what I see when I look back at what he's been doing/saying the last 20 years. I also believe there is too much of the Conservative AND Establishment base who will refuse to vote for The Donald for him to have a chance to win. And I think the Establishment Republicans will try to throw the election in order to keep the Senate and House rather than risk Trump going in and losing both in a Reverse Tea Party Landslide in 2018.

But I'll vote for whichever Republican wins the Primary. There is the Supreme Court to think about and that takes priority over everything else (except maybe amnesty).
Trump|flave 2016 ?

It's all about Trump.

Dave

Thats how you become a billionaire.By being stupid.
At least we shouldn't have to worry about who is donating to the super PAC and trying to buy him.
Originally Posted by Huntz

Thats how you become a billionaire.By being stupid.

Inheriting it doesn't hurt either.

https://www.quora.com/Did-Donald-Tr...se-his-net-worth-at-an-unremarkable-rate
Trump basically takes populist and pro American positions.
People are either nauseated by this or too cynical to believe the man is serious.
This is a great example of why I'm not a Trump fan. He panders to the crowd. Anyone here believe him?

So either:

Winner winner chicken Dinner!

Been saying this for months boys!
Does anybody realize he contributed $50,000.00 to Rahm Emanuels campaign to become Chicagos mayor? Look up his political contributions & then tell me you still want him for the nominee...His political contributions are appalling...especially in light of him running as a supposed conservative... Hell, earlier today everybody was hooting & hollering about Progressive insurance....& not doing business with a "progressive"...Seems to me, Trump says one thing but does another.
Does anybody realize he contributed $50,000.00 to Rahm Emanuels campaign to become Chicagos mayor? Look up his political contributions & then tell me you still want him for the nominee...His political contributions are appalling...especially in light of him running as a supposed conservative... Hell, earlier today everybody was hooting & hollering about Progressive insurance....& not doing business with a "progressive"...Seems to me, Trump says one thing but does another.

I pointed that out some time back on here. I was told that makes him a smart businessman.
Fact is his supporters don't care what his shortcomings are. He's the man, and there are no others.
Originally Posted by KMS

I pointed that out some time back on here. I was told that makes him a smart businessman.

It's only the last 9 months that matter. Everything else was just what ultra-smart conservative businessmen do every day.

Heck, I'll bet those Conservative lightweights named Koch have given 10 times as much to Rahm and Hillary!

[/sarcasm]
I'll vote for Jethro Clampett over anything the baby murdering party offers.
Originally Posted by KMS

It's only the last 9 months that matter. Everything else was just what ultra-smart conservative businessmen do every day.

Heck, I'll bet those Conservative lightweights named Koch have given 10 times as much to Rahm and Hillary!

[/sarcasm]

But only one of these ultra-smart businessman is running for President.

One other thing I wonder about; If Trump becomes President, will he continue to run his own business? Or will he trust anyone else to run it? If he remains hands on in any way, wouldn't that at some point be a conflict of interest?

I'm staying with Trump.

Dave

Trump makes too many gaffs. I love him, but he will be torn apart during the general. Absolutely destroyed.
All politicians say stupid things when they run their mouths too much - its hard to predict the effect.
Originally Posted by night_owl
All politicians say stupid things when they run their mouths too much - its hard to predict the effect.

So you admit that he runs his mouth too much?
Originally Posted by KMS

Occasionally. But nothing like a Texan.

Travis
Originally Posted by KMS

Occasionally. But nothing like a Texan.

Travis

Blasphemy! shocked
Trump or Hillary. Scary, Either of them will make Obama look good. You are doomed.
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
Trump or Hillary. Scary, Either of them will make Obama look good. You are doomed.

Well, we won't have a Trudeau! smile
KMS,

One other thing I wonder about; If Trump becomes President, will he continue to run his own business? Or will he trust anyone else to run it? If he remains hands on in any way, wouldn't that at some point be a conflict of interest?

At least he will have American interest to conflict. Right now we have a Muslim with a conflict of interest and no one in government, except Cruz, seems to be concerned.
True that ringman. He has 3 very bright, very capable children and many longtime associates that he'll have run them.
The reasons Trump won't makes a good president are numerous and self-evident. The main ones are he's a deliberate, unrepentant liar (Also see Carli Fiorina), and a megalomaniac. And, of course, that hair cannot belong to the leader of the free world.

Trump makes too many gaffs. I love him, but he will be torn apart during the general. Absolutely destroyed.

Go Palin!
I want a president, not a publicity stunt or a cuhnt in a pant-suit.
I think we'll lose our guns if anyone but Cruz is elected.
Obama is about the most anti-gun president I can remember and all he's been able to accomplish is make people hoard 22LR

As long as Americans in the heartland keep electing pro gun politicians (and they do that with democrats as well) then I don't think there is much chance of any GOP candidate doing much gun control. Its a non starter and a battle they don't want.

That said, Trump is an unknown - but he's made it a point to talk about how he has a gun, he sometimes carries and he's a New Yorker.
Originally Posted by Ringman
KMS,

At least he will have American interest to conflict. Right now we have a Muslim with a conflict of interest and no one in government, except Cruz, seems to be concerned.
he has stated that his son would take over running the business.
he has stated that his son would take over running the business.

I think there is some kind of law that the business interest have to be in some kind of trust or something, when you are president. Bad memory, but what I do remember. Then too, we know that Presidents are real concerned about the law. Sarcasm icon needed. miles
© 24hourcampfire