Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Calhoun
So what's your thoughts on why he hasn't learned squat about foreign affairs? Do you think he's stupid enough to think that foreign business affairs is the same as national foreign policy affairs? That's one angle I hadn't thought of... that he's just plain stupid.

See above.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Well, he did used to refer to himself in the third person as "The Donald"...

Well in that case, he's officially diagnosed.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
So what's your thoughts on why he hasn't learned squat about foreign affairs? Do you think he's stupid enough to think that foreign business affairs is the same as national foreign policy affairs? That's one angle I hadn't thought of... that he's just plain stupid.

See above.

Travis
Ah, missed your post.
#4 As a true leader he knows he didn't get where he is by knowing everything about every subject and plans to hire those that are Subject Matter Experts on these things and take their advice.

Travis

So despite the other candidates all lining up to at least be able to answer questions knowledgeably and working with or hiring foreign policy advisors, America is going to elect somebody who'll start learning the basics at some point in the future.

Yay. Another President who'll learn On The Job. It's worked so well for us the last 7 years.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I remember one of the debates where he stated that he would bomb oil facilities that are financing ISIL. This was in one of the earlier debates. Just lately Russia started bombing such sites. Seems Trump is being taken seriously by Putin.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
So despite the other candidates all lining up to at least be able to answer questions knowledgeably and working with or hiring foreign policy advisors, America is going to elect somebody who'll start learning the basics at some point in the future.

Yay. Another President who'll learn On The Job. It's worked so well for us the last 7 years.

None of the candidates are subject matter experts on all the schit they talk about. To believe they are is naïve. The schit they spew is written for them by somebody else. It's memorized and spat out. That's why their answers so rarely answer the question.

Trump and Cruz are the only ones that have spoken the truth repeatedly.

Cruz makes too many gaffs. I love him, but he will be torn apart during the general. Absolutely destroyed.

Trump has proven to be the only candidate that has shown he can weather any storm the media dishes out. He is the only one that has demonstrated that.

You want to vote for people that lie to your face, vote for 'em. You'll just end up with the same schit we've been ending up with.

I'm staying with Trump.

Dave

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
"To close to the Clintons"

I like what Trump says but I don't believe a word of it....

“Seriously?” I’ve never known Trump to say something that’s not accurate, says top Trump advisor

The way it works is known as a feedback circular logic loop:
Trump claims A
Trump supporters agree with A
Trump claims A has now been proven.
TALLY HO and AWAY WE GO!

Don't worry. Ol' Dog Face Fiorina is still in the race.

Laughin'...

Travis

That was hurtfull....I'm going to my safe place....

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You missed the earlier posts about him being a narcissist. After his reality shows, what better way to focus attention on himself than a POTUS run? And he can spend the rest of his life talking about how Americans love him better than anybody else and how that makes him the best person in the world.

It's all about Trump.

This has to be the most overused word on this forum in 2015.
Dave

Only because you thought that word was yours exclusively!

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
None of the candidates are subject matter experts on all the schit they talk about. To believe they are is naïve. The schit they spew is written for them by somebody else. It's memorized and spat out. That's why their answers so rarely answer the question.

Trump and Cruz are the only ones that have spoken the truth repeatedly.

Cruz makes too many gaffs. I love him, but he will be torn apart during the general. Absolutely destroyed.

Trump has proven to be the only candidate that has shown he can weather any storm the media dishes out. He is the only one that has demonstrated that.

You want to vote for people that lie to your face, vote for 'em. You'll just end up with the same schit we've been ending up with.

I'm staying with Trump.

Dave
We'll agree to disagree. You trust Trump because of what he's said during the last 9 months, I think he's taking everybody for a ride because of what I see when I look back at what he's been doing/saying the last 20 years. I also believe there is too much of the Conservative AND Establishment base who will refuse to vote for The Donald for him to have a chance to win. And I think the Establishment Republicans will try to throw the election in order to keep the Senate and House rather than risk Trump going in and losing both in a Reverse Tea Party Landslide in 2018.

But I'll vote for whichever Republican wins the Primary. There is the Supreme Court to think about and that takes priority over everything else (except maybe amnesty).

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump|flave 2016 ?

Last edited by poboy; 12/01/15.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
You missed the earlier posts about him being a narcissist. After his reality shows, what better way to focus attention on himself than a POTUS run? And he can spend the rest of his life talking about how Americans love him better than anybody else and how that makes him the best person in the world.

It's all about Trump.

This has to be the most overused word on this forum in 2015.

Dave

Thats how you become a billionaire.By being stupid.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B3

O
Ozarker Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
O
At least we shouldn't have to worry about who is donating to the super PAC and trying to buy him.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Huntz

Thats how you become a billionaire.By being stupid.

Inheriting it doesn't hurt either.

https://www.quora.com/Did-Donald-Tr...se-his-net-worth-at-an-unremarkable-rate

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trump basically takes populist and pro American positions.
People are either nauseated by this or too cynical to believe the man is serious.

abusus non tollit usum
KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is a great example of why I'm not a Trump fan. He panders to the crowd. Anyone here believe him?

Kelly
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
With primaries just a couple of months away, Trump has yet to hire or work with any foreign policy experts and his knowledge of foreign affairs rivals that of your average college student.

So either:
1) he believes the Republican base doesn't care about foreign affairs
2) or he's so narcissistic that he thinks he can handle foreign affairs off the cuff
3) or he has no intention of ever winning the Presidency

If #3 (and the likelihood isn't low that he's only in this for the media attention to himself), the question then becomes is he going to endorse somebody like Cruz when he bows out or is he going to throw the election or run 3rd party to ensure a win for his buddy Hillary?

Time will tell, and nobody knows except Trump and maybe Billary.

Winner winner chicken Dinner!

Been saying this for months boys!

Last edited by northwestalaska; 12/01/15.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Does anybody realize he contributed $50,000.00 to Rahm Emanuels campaign to become Chicagos mayor? Look up his political contributions & then tell me you still want him for the nominee...His political contributions are appalling...especially in light of him running as a supposed conservative... Hell, earlier today everybody was hooting & hollering about Progressive insurance....& not doing business with a "progressive"...Seems to me, Trump says one thing but does another.

KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Does anybody realize he contributed $50,000.00 to Rahm Emanuels campaign to become Chicagos mayor? Look up his political contributions & then tell me you still want him for the nominee...His political contributions are appalling...especially in light of him running as a supposed conservative... Hell, earlier today everybody was hooting & hollering about Progressive insurance....& not doing business with a "progressive"...Seems to me, Trump says one thing but does another.

I pointed that out some time back on here. I was told that makes him a smart businessman.

Kelly
KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fact is his supporters don't care what his shortcomings are. He's the man, and there are no others.

Kelly
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KMS

I pointed that out some time back on here. I was told that makes him a smart businessman.

It's only the last 9 months that matter. Everything else was just what ultra-smart conservative businessmen do every day.

Heck, I'll bet those Conservative lightweights named Koch have given 10 times as much to Rahm and Hillary!

[/sarcasm]

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
I'll vote for Jethro Clampett over anything the baby murdering party offers.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (12344mag, 22250rem, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 50 invisible), 1,640 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,997
Posts18,520,367
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.