Home
Country music singer Deann Carter absolutely nailed the National Anthem !!!

And George HW Bush and Barbara are there in the audience.

And I predict " The Donald" will show his ass within the first 15 minutes!

Oh yea..... Go CRUZ!!!
is the donald even awake?
Yes, and hopefully he does not explode and look stupid.
I'm already tired of hearing about Rubio's mom and dad! WGAF!

Trump & Rubio are alreday going at it! Trump has already used the word terrible at least 15 times. And he's already showing his ass.
Cruz does a great job.

Love his comeback on cutting deals.
Trump really really needs to hit Pres Hilary as Obama II and stand above the others.

Kasich said Bush I was great. DMF
Trump will trump.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I'm already tired of hearing about Rubio's mom and dad! WGAF!

Trump & Rubio are alreday going at it! Trump has already used the word terrible at least 15 times. And he's already showing his ass.

----------

Showing his ass? Funny how the agendized process info.
Did Carson just talk about fairness? sick
Rubio says Trump is the only person who's being fined for hiring people illegally, Trump responds by saying "I'm the only one who's hired people" to loud applause. He says he's only hired tens of thousands of people and no-one else has hired anyone

Trump is asked about the Mexican president's claim that "I am not paying for that f***ing wall."

He says "the wall just got ten feet taller" and says the president needs to apologize.

He says the wall is about $10 billion to build and Mexico will pay for it because it's a small portion of the trade deficit the U.S. has with Mexico.

He also says he has no problem with trade wars if there's a deficit.

Rubio is a fk'n desperate POS whiney bitch

Rubio says if Trump builds the wall like the Trump Tower then he'll use illegal immigrants to do it,"

"Such a cute soundbite," Trump responds and says Rubio doesn't know anything about business.

i wish they'd quit bickering and start talking about their plans, and smashing the dems and libs
All out brawl once again.
agreed
Originally Posted by isaac

Trump is asked about the Mexican president's claim that "I am not paying for that f***ing wall."

He says "the wall just got ten feet taller" and says the president needs to apologize.

He says the wall is about $10 billion to build and Mexico will pay for it because it's a small portion of the trade deficit the U.S. has with Mexico.

Trump is full of Shiitt as usual and is talking out of his ass. He's sounding more and more like a politician every time he opens his mouth. He talks a good game, and while I'd take him over Rubio for POTUS, he's still full of SHIITT.
Dr Carson needs to pull out and go home. Nice guy but he's done. He never had a snowballs chance in hell to begin with.

Trump is full of Shiitt as usual and is talking out of his ass. He's sounding more and more like a politician every time he opens his mouth. He talks a good game, and while I'd take him over Rubio for POTUS, he's still full of SHIITT.

-----------

Talking out his ass,how?

If you read the comments on the live debate blog,it would appear you're watching a different debate.
and the ohio dude
isaac, what blog?
Google is saying searches on building the wall (China) is off the charts.
Originally Posted by RDW
isaac, what blog?

------

Go to FOX news. Then click on debate live blog.
thanks
You bet. Anytime.
It took China centuries and thousands upon thousands of slave laborers lives to build the Great Wall
Originally Posted by rrroae
All out brawl once again.

sleep sleep sleep

It's a bunch of verbal mooning and the same krapp we've heard overandoverandoverandover.
Going back and forth with Pat and Dan by text. Every time Pat texts, my screen is covered by a pic of a huge hog he killed about 15 minutes after rolling into camp.

My exorcism and cleansing of these two cruzbots is nearing it's end.

Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
It took China centuries and thousands upon thousands of slave laborers lives to build the Great Wall

-----------

They haul concrete with bicycles.

-----------

Talking out his ass,how?

If you read the comments on the live debate blog,it would appear you're watching a different debate.

I'm watching the words live right out of the horse's ass. I could care less what some bloggers have to say about the Debate.

Example: Trump just said he's "doing VERY well with Hispanics, and will do better than anybody on this stage with Hispanics". Like I said, he's full of shiitt. Period.
Take off your blinders, Counselor, and open your ears.
Trump just said he's "doing VERY well with Hispanics, and will do better than anybody on this stage with Hispanics". Like I said, he's full of shiitt. Period.
----------

Have you read the exit polls? Trump is leading and winning the Latino vote.

Get your facts straight.

"If you guys built it it'd cost $200 mil!"

That was a good line.

Are you suggesting we use illegals to build the wall?

That'd be brilliant.
Lots of blows but no one is getting hit with a knockout punch.
Trump just said he's "doing VERY well with Hispanics, and will do better than anybody on this stage with Hispanics". Like I said, he's full of shiitt. Period.
----------

Get your facts straight.

Maybe it's just me, but to me the polls don't mean [bleep] either, IMO.
The only thing that's going to matter is the votes, and the fricked up Electorial College.

And CRUZ just put a smack down on The Donald on the subject of appointing a Justice to the Supreme Court.

Get your facts straight.

Leading and winning with 40% of the 20% of Latinos who vote in our primary.

The other 92% hate his guts.
The other 92% hate his guts.
----------

Who are they voting for then?
Hillary.
Rubio must have got an oral semen injection from McCain/Schumer/et al in order to be The Ultimate Slimy Politician.

Edit - I wish just one of those guys would mention that government involvement in health care is not to be found in the Constitution.
Lolol

Rubio hits Trump hard about repeating himself.

Trump then goes on to repeat himself again.

Small victory for Rubio.
Kasich talking about untenable?

Dude needs to look in a mirror.
Trump is getting OWNED tonight by both Cruz and Rubio!!!
So Rubio doesn't understand free markets?
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel

=========

Too funny.

Lot's of nothing.

Good that means Trump will be up in the polls tomorrow.
Looks like the clown car pulled into Houston tonight......I see why Hillary Clinton is such a control-freak about the debates on her side.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
So Rubio doesn't understand free markets?

Duh

Kasich understands the Feds can give money away to make markets work. Classic.
Cruz is gettin hosed.

He's not gettin any questions.

He's in second place.

They're tryin to push Rubio in front of him.

Rubio got the questions in advance.

Rubio looked like a fool...
The media has decided Rubio shall be the preference over Cruz. Thank goodness Rubio is a bumbler.
The thing that scares me the most about Trump is his past history of supporting and funding the Clintons, Harry Reed, Pelosi, ect ! And his past remarks on guns and Second Amendment Rights scares the crap out of me. I just don't trust him!

Like I said, I'll hold my nose and vote for him if he wins the Nomination.

But I'm still hoping Cruz can pull ahead and win the nomination.
Ted would be the best choice we have when it comes to protecting the Constitution and our Second Ammendment rights! And appointing a conservative Supreme Court Justice.
My wife, who cares or knows nothing about politics, pops in from the gym and sees that exchange with Cruz there and says, "He is a rude dick. He looks like an arsehole too."
Cruz ..... Oh boy
Cruz needs to land some punches.
The thing that scares me the most Trump is has past history of supporting and funding the Clintons, Harry Reed, Pelosi, ect ! And his past remarks on guns and Second Amendment Rights scares the crap out of me. I just don't trust him!

Ted would be the best choice we have when it comes to protecting the Constitution and our Second Ammendment rights! And appointing a conservative Supreme Court Justice.

You are a smart man! How sad when non educated voters choose their impression of a person's looks over the substance of his character and beliefs!

Cruz isn't going to get the delegates and he won't have a chance in a brokered convention. It will be Rubio.

People are going to have to decide if they want Rubio or Trump if this continues down the path its on.

The media has decided Rubio shall be the preference over Cruz. Thank goodness Rubio is a bumbler.

So TRUE!!!

Finally, something we can agree on grin
The thing that scares me the most Trump is has past history of supporting and funding the Clintons, Harry Reed, Pelosi, ect ! And his past remarks on guns and Second Amendment Rights scares the crap out of me. I just don't trust him!

You are a smart man! How sad when non educated voters choose their impression of a person's looks over the substance of his character and beliefs!

-------

Cruz needs to climb from 3rd place and attack Rubio hard before this night is over.
Kasich; common sense regulations & reasonable tax cuts.

Sounds like "let's not get crazy with freedom cuz DC has to eat too!"
Can I get ya'll to donate some money for Kasich to stay in for another month or two.
Originally Posted by efw
Kasich; common sense regulations & reasonable tax cuts.

Sounds like "let's not get crazy with freedom cuz DC has to eat too!"

Agreed. Kasich is pure ESTABLISHMENT!!!!!!!!
By the way Trunp is exactly right on removing state monopolies on insurance. That might be the only thing that needs to be done. Anyone on here old enough to remember how expensive car insurance was when you couldn't buy it across state lines? Car insurance these days is exponentially cheaper now than it was then.
Lolol

Trump hit Hugh Hewitt hard. Classic Trump.
Poor Cruz
Lolol

Trump hit Hugh Hewitt hard. Classic Trump.

His tactics will eventually fade. We need him out before the general election.

We need Cruz!
Originally Posted by KFWA

Cruz isn't going to get the delegates and he won't have a chance in a brokered convention. It will be Rubio.

People are going to have to decide if they want Rubio or Trump if this continues down the path its on.

Unfortunately, you probably just hit the nail squarely on the head! Pretty scary thought and I really hope you are wrong!
Watch the transformation. Its a miracle grin

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/gop_pres_primary/
Tff. "His _____will fade." We keep hearing that but he keeps getting stronger...mutating...evolving.

Trump is making Cruz look like a bltch.
Trump bitch slapped Cruzon the poll numbers the way Isaac bitch slaps ltp here on the fire.
Cruz is pounding Hillary good! And Trump's donations to her.

He put the beat down on Trump there!
Trump- keep swinging boys.. lol now that was funny
I'm not watching it. I guess Trump is going after Cruz on Texas.

Then he'll go after Rubio for Florida.

I'm a little surprised he's not going after Rubio hard as the establishment candidate to replace Bush.
And then the Cruzer did what all the Cruzzies here do.

Tried to change the subject back to taxes.

The fish rots from the head down.

TFF
Trump is NOT a conservative!
http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...ps-campaign-contributions-democrats-and/

That will make some people take notice

they'll never admit it but they'll know it.

Nope! He's a liberal democrat running as a "Republican"
If Cruz was in court I would object to his ass all day. Someone says, "The sky is blue." Cruz states, "Mr. Trump has admitted that he in favor of radical environmental measures that damage our economy to stop the false narrative of global warming."

strange that "real" conservatives can't beat him isn't it?
Everybody on stage just started running to be the President of Israel.

The American Presidential debate is over.
Are they running for president of Israel or the US?
Lol Cruz doing his damnest to lump trump and Clinton together.. I don't know if it will work for him..
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Everybody on stage just started running to be the President of Israel.

The American Presidential debate is over.
Ha, you beat me to it.

Of course not. He wants to build a wall and deport illegals.
I've seen Jerry Spinger episodes with more more maturity,

I just turned it off in disgust.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Are they running for president of Israel or the US?

Both.

Cept Trump.

strange that "real" conservatives can't beat him isn't it?

Yep

Of course not. He wants to build a wall and deport illegals.

There ya go!

I'd be more apt to give Trump the benefit of the doubt when he spouts off about how great everything is going to be if he'd tell us specifically what he will do. He's a salesman doing what they do best, BS'ing you with what you want to hear. Until I hear specifics on what he will do, he's 3rd at best on my list.

I've been a Cruz supporter from the beginning but I'm afraid it's going to be Trump or Rubio seeing as the establishment has went full bore with Rubio. Cruz is the only true conservative with the record to prove it.

Trump is a successful businessman and if he gets the nod, I'll suck it up snd vote for him hoping he is intelligent enough to hire those who know what the hell they are doing and is able to check his ego and listen to them.
Cruz just flat out lies. When has Donald Trump ever have been in favor toppling the government of Syria?
I turned it off. Same ol' [bleep] from each one of them... It's a joke.
Cruz just makes schit up.
Right on politicians take a day off instead of starting another war.

Amen brother.
Until I hear specifics on what he will do
------

Trump's platforms and policy positions have been out there well before any of the other candidates.

And, it's reasonable to believe he has done so since Cruz and Rubio haven't quite decided what they want to do on immigration and trade just yet.

They're working on it on a daily basis though, depending upon who they're speaking to.
Blah, blah, blah, and blah, blah blah. eek

Utterly disgusting, switched over to music channel for some nice jazz.
Cruz needs to run in Isreal
Hey, Ted why do you think Bloomberg might go over to Israel and Trump wouldn't? Can you think of a difference between them?
can someone attack me please......tff
Originally Posted by efw
Cruz needs to run in Isreal

Cruz needs to "lead" America!
lol,...Trump is tired of being diplomatic,..he says, "Jokers to the right of me, liars to the left, here I am,..stuck in the middle with you".
Trump, "this one is a liar, this one is a choke artist,..I rest my case"

Trump stands stoically and stares ahead as Rubio and Cruz scream back and forth.

Great moment.
Ha, Cruz is an idiot.
How can anyone truly believe Trump has ANY integrity?
Cruz needs to STFU
Now what Rubio did was funny lol I didn't get any money lol..
Rubio on Apple wow PATRIOT ACT lovin bitch.
It's a brawl and neither Cruz nor Rubio can gain any traction in a debate like this.

Oh and Kasich is an idiot for saying he wants us to put ballistic missiles in S Korea and Japan. Perhaps he doesn't understand or even take into account how Russia and China would view this move.
And now they argue about who can best use Nat'l Security as an excuse to compromise our privacy.

Who thinks he has integrity?

He's a slimeball. Just better than your slimeball.
Is this CNN or Telemundo?

Who thinks he has integrity?

He's a slimeball. Just better than your slimeball.

I've been saying this constantly.
That was the funniest schit I've seen in a long time when Trump just kept telling Cruz "Go ahead...ask your question." It really flustered his smug ass.
Is this CNN or Telemundo?

Lady needs to learn English using "which" as a personal pronoun.
Originally Posted by RDW
can someone attack me please......tff

I like Carson, but have no idea why he is still in the race at this point. Kasich dropped a bunch of points with me spouting off about missiles in Korea.
Lol.....Trump can't hold a candle to the integrity of Ted Cruz!

Trump supported more liberals in his lifetime than anyone on stage. There is NO indication he will be conservative-none.

Without a true conservative president this country is doomed.
So far Rubio and Cruz are both hitting Trump at every chance trying to stand out as the best alternative to him. All they've accomplished is cancelling each other out. Neither has made a distinguishing point and they are starting to sound exactly alike with their attacks.
So, according to the Cruzer:

If DT gave $10 to a politician twenty years ago, and that politician supported another politician that was in favor of invading Libya, then DT is in favor of invading Libya.

Desperation is ugly.
Wow. Is this truly the best group of candidates we as Americans can get?
Originally Posted by ro1459

Best reality TV of all time!
Well that's a wrap Cruz wins Rubio second a toss up for 3rd between Carson and Casich
Trump brings up the rear fittingly

Good night

Not at all. There are many qualified potential candidates on both sides and even in the middle. But why should they bother? Those in position are enriching themselves without having to risk exposure. While the masses fret over who "matters" or who pays for the fence, others carry on without regard. We have a long way to go to return to the original path upon which the framers set this nation on.
Lol.....Trump can't hold a candle to the integrity of Ted Cruz!

Trump supported more liberals in his lifetime than anyone on stage. There is NO indication he will be conservative-none.

Without a true conservative president this country is doomed.

Yep!
barring a miracle at this point Cruz is done.... not as done as Kasich and Carson, but Rubio has the momentum and establishment backing to go after Trump.

A CNN poll showed that Cruz is considered the most dishonest in the campaign which probably explains why he couldn't leverage the evangelical vote.

Rubio is a threat to Trump.

If I were Trump, I'd focus on turning Rubio into the next Washington Insider and put a big red crosshair on him to the anti-establishment people.
Didn't watch the debate, but from the posts here it sounds a lot like the posts here!
Well that's a wrap Cruz wins Rubio second a toss up for 3rd between Carson and Casich

Good night

lolol

Good to see some still have a good sense of humor in all this.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Didn't watch the debate, but from the posts here it sounds a lot like the posts here!

Ha yes indeed; that about sums it up.

Great entertainment squared when one can watch the debate and comment here in real time.

Trump is putting together what has got to be the greatest reality tv
Show of all time w/ this candidacy. Simply brilliant; always hilarious.

My daughter knew I was either watching Spaceballs or the debate based upon my laughter.

You nailed it.

Yep, sounds like people took away just about what they brought to it.

Neither did DVDGeorge but it doesn't stop him from commenting.
Trump flanked by 2 banana republicans.

The last time I saw anything like it was when the neighbors miniature weiner dogs attacked the mailman.
interesting that Carson was audited

I think I would have brought that up much earlier in this election cycle.
Originally Posted by efw

My daughter knew I was either watching Spaceballs or the debate based upon my laughter.

lol

Not sure which is the better comedy.
He has mentioned it a ton of times before.
Well ol Fox news saying Rubio won Cruz second and trump dead last that's was from ol dr Charles krauthammer..
He has mentioned it a ton of times before.

probably

I really, really don't want Rubio to screw this up

Rubio is counting on a brokered convention and the party will pick him over Trump

and all hell is going to break loose
Rubio smiled and laughed a lot. So comical.........
Originally Posted by 79S
Well ol Fox news saying Rubio won Cruz second and trump dead last that's was from ol dr Charles krauthammer..

is Megyn Kelly involved somehow?
Originally Posted by 79S

I didn't see that coming...

FOX would declare that Rubio won even if he didn't show because he was in jail blowing Jeb.
Originally Posted by 79S

Yep he was on her show the Megan files some [bleep] like that..
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Yep he was on her show the Megan files some [bleep] like that..

the least surprising news I've heard all night
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by 79S

I didn't see that coming...

FOX would declare that Rubio won even if he didn't show because he was in jail blowing Jeb.

I thought trump did very well myself.. I think trump going to win all the states except Texas next Tuesday he will come in a close 2nd in Texas
I thought Trump did good too. I think he's going to take Texas, especially if he gets medieval on Vincente Fox in the media.
Whenever someone like the pope or Fox goes off on Trump, it is worth a few percentage points for him in the polls.
No one won this debate and the only losers were Kasich and Carson who weren't involved. Polls will show no significant changes for the top 3.
Lively debate. Didn't move me one way or another. Although, primary debates are largely BS and don't prove a thing. The general election debates are much, much more relevant.
Looked like s rubio/Kasich tie. I hope one of thosefuckrspicksbenforvp.
Whenever someone like the pope or Fox goes off on Trump, it is worth a few percentage points for him in the polls.
lmao Indeed it is.

Good night

Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Neither did DVDGeorge but it doesn't stop him from commenting.

Originally Posted by 79S

Hmmm Charles watched the same debate I did
Whether you like it or not, or deny it or not, Rubio and Cruz both drew blood on Trump last night.

There is also no denying Trump is in support of liberal ideals. And is publically on record of his support of Hillary, Obama and other democrats. Socialized medical care is only one that was pointed out. There's lots more.

This isn't reality TV. It isn't "entertaining". It is the fate of our nation hanging in the balance.

I hope Trump never gets to the Oval Office, but if he does, we are left once again with what we deserve.
Whether you like it or not, or deny it or not, Rubio and Cruz both drew blood on Trump last night.
----------

Even if believed to be so, neither took any votes from Trump and if Rubio drew blood, it helps him against Cruz, not Trump.

Rubio won't win a state until when? Cruz won't win until Texas, maybe.

With 4 days to go until Super Tuesday, if you didn't change the voting outcomes for ST,last night was again another much ado about nothing.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar

There is also no denying Trump is in support of liberal ideals. And is publically on record of his support of Hillary, Obama and other democrats. Socialized medical care is only one that was pointed out. There's lots more.

This isn't reality TV. It isn't "entertaining". It is the fate of our nation hanging in the balance.

I hope Trump never gets to the Oval Office, but if he does, we are left once again with what we deserve.

What about all the republicans he's supported?? Since 2011 he's only giving $3500 to democrats running for office..
Originally Posted by 79S
What about all the republicans he's supported?? Since 2011 he's only giving $3500 to democrats running for office..

How much would a true conservative actually donate to democrats? whistle
Trump is a bull in a china shop - exactly what we need, both in the GOP and in the Country. Cruz for SCOTUS, Rubio for the WH front desk.

++++++1000
Best group we've had since the 80s.

Focus on the democratic lineup if you need further confidence.
Best group we've had since the 80s.

Focus on the democratic lineup if you need further confidence.

We agree on this.

Not only the current democrat lineup, but what we have had the past 7 years.

Enough to gag a maggot.
Trump isn't in favor of socialized medicine. That is just another Cruz lie. Removing the anti-trust exemption on competition for health insurers is the only market based solution proposed and Trump is the only one who has even proposed that.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Trump is a bull in a china shop - exactly what we need, both in the GOP and in the Country. Cruz for SCOTUS, Rubio for the WH front desk.
Unless you own the China shop
Trump isn't in favor of socialized medicine. That is just another Cruz lie. Removing the anti-trust exemption on competition for health insurers is the only market based solution proposed and Trump is the only one who has even proposed that.
Guess Trump is a liar or a back peddler at the least then
The thing about Trump is he says so many different things - right on the edge of committing to it but far enough away to deny it that Cruz or Rubio can't make anything stick

so they are forced to claim something Trump never really said ( but probably alluded to) and then Trump gets to call them a liar

and even if Trump did say it, in a debate format, there is no "lets go to the video" moment for when a candidate accuses him of something so he can just say I never said that - and with all the subterfuge, no one is changing their mind for or against Trump at that point.

As has been said many times - Trump is the by product of the GOP continually screwing over the working the class in the worst possible way - by lying to them to their face about it

and when Trump says your a liar, 90% of America already thinks they are liars to begin with (again - preacher Cruz not getting the evangelical vote)

I only watched highlights from the debate and to some extent I think Rubio did score some points on Trump. The question is - how many people watched? I didn't even know there was a debate until yesterday, and furthermore, how many people care at this point. If you're undecided at this point, god help you if you are using last nights "debate" as your launching pad to make a decision.
Originally Posted by 79S

Its called a bribe,,, Trump runs a business empire,,, as such he greases alot of palms to keep it going smooth

I have been saying that we need a businessman to run our country to get us back on track financially for years,, Someone that will make lots of hard and painful cuts across the board,,,

Unfortunately the "Don" seems to be the only one that can possibly get elected,,,,He would not be my first choice but sure beats the Hildabeast.

Why haven't any of the other candidates suggested removing the anti-trust exemption? Follow the money and you'll find the answer.

Why haven't any of the other candidates suggested removing the anti-trust exemption? Follow the money and you'll find the answer.
How also, does one come to the conclusion that Trump is a liar based on this stuff? Quite the opposite. Some of the twists and turns of "logic" on this site are quite astounding.

Yep. That China shop was the Republican party and he broke it good.

Just in time to hand the election to Hillary.
Originally Posted by aspade

Yep. That China shop was the Republican party and he broke it good.

Just in time to hand the election to Hillary.

The GOP needed to be broke. We were going to continue to hand elections to the Democrats - and the GOP didn't really care if it meant not getting their *owned* guy in there.
Originally Posted by PPosey
Originally Posted by 79S

Its called a bribe,,,

A big part of what's wrong in our country.

How else could modest wealth politicians get into office nearly broke, and emerge multi-millionaires?
If Cruz was in court I would object to his ass all day. Someone says, "The sky is blue." Cruz states, "Mr. Trump has admitted that he in favor of radical environmental measures that damage our economy to stop the false narrative of global warming."

Good thing for you that you will never be in a courtroom with a lawyer of Cruz's stature.
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Good thing for you that you will never be in a courtroom with a lawyer of Cruz's stature.

You might be surprised.
My take on last nights debate. grin

[Linked Image]

The circular firing squad was going non-stop during most of the debate.

The GOP needed to be broke. We were going to continue to hand elections to the Democrats - and the GOP didn't really care if it meant not getting their *owned* guy in there.

They are broke. No more owned guys. Now the Democrats win by default, they'll clean up down ballot too, and no longer needing to worry about electability in a competitive election they can run even further to the left than they already were. How is this an improvement?

I can't fault Trump for claiming a piece of a coalition that was breaking apart before he got there. I can't fault his supporters for turning their backs on a GOP establishment that barely paid them lip service.

Blameless as it may be the inevitable end result is that Democrat perverts will own the government for many years to come. How do you get happy about that?
Guess Trumpthey all are a liar or a back peddler at the least then
Originally Posted by NeBassman
My take on last nights debate. grin

[Linked Image]

The circular firing squad was going non-stop during most of the debate.

Good thing they had a doctor on the stage last night.

Are you suggesting that the Cuban Canadian Baptist has any less that white as sno motives <GASP!!!> ?!?!

Ha this stuff truly is hilarious.

I have to admit Trump annoys me, but if it's annoying to me and I want to NOT hate him imagine what it'll be like for Harry Reid or the leaders of Iran when he is across the table "making deals" on behalf of the American people!? It's been a long, long time since anyone has done that...
Originally Posted by PPosey
Originally Posted by 79S

Its called a bribe,,,

A big part of what's wrong in our country.

How else could modest wealth politicians get into office nearly broke, and emerge multi-millionaires?

It is a huge part of the problem but that is why Trump made the contributions,,, and that is why many or most large companies make them,,, they couldn't care less who gets elected as long as they get their way,,,
Originally Posted by aspade

They are broke. No more owned guys. Now the Democrats win by default, they'll clean up down ballot too, and no longer needing to worry about electability in a competitive election they can run even further to the left than they already were. How is this an improvement?

I can't fault Trump for claiming a piece of a coalition that was breaking apart before he got there. I can't fault his supporters for turning their backs on a GOP establishment that barely paid them lip service.

Blameless as it may be the inevitable end result is that Democrat perverts will own the government for many years to come. How do you get happy about that?

And if Trump happens to win the general???

Trump never mentioned anti-trust exemption, the only things he could articulate about his plan under repeated questioning is:
1) We're going to remove those lines from around the states
2) We're going to remove the mandate to buy insurance (apparently somebody informed him what the ObamaCare mandate is)
3) Nobody is going to die in the streets
4) Government would pay for people's healthcare that don't have it, but pay very little because Trump will make deals with all the hospitals to pay very little

#3/#4 is the definition of socialized health care. If the only repercussion for not buying insurance yourself is that the government will give you health care - then guess what?

^^^This^^^ X 100
© 24hourcampfire