-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The thing about Trump is he says so many different things - right on the edge of committing to it but far enough away to deny it that Cruz or Rubio can't make anything stick

so they are forced to claim something Trump never really said ( but probably alluded to) and then Trump gets to call them a liar

and even if Trump did say it, in a debate format, there is no "lets go to the video" moment for when a candidate accuses him of something so he can just say I never said that - and with all the subterfuge, no one is changing their mind for or against Trump at that point.

As has been said many times - Trump is the by product of the GOP continually screwing over the working the class in the worst possible way - by lying to them to their face about it

and when Trump says your a liar, 90% of America already thinks they are liars to begin with (again - preacher Cruz not getting the evangelical vote)

I only watched highlights from the debate and to some extent I think Rubio did score some points on Trump. The question is - how many people watched? I didn't even know there was a debate until yesterday, and furthermore, how many people care at this point. If you're undecided at this point, god help you if you are using last nights "debate" as your launching pad to make a decision.

Last edited by KFWA; 02/25/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 79S
What about all the republicans he's supported?? Since 2011 he's only giving $3500 to democrats running for office..

How much would a true conservative actually donate to democrats? whistle

Its called a bribe,,, Trump runs a business empire,,, as such he greases alot of palms to keep it going smooth

I have been saying that we need a businessman to run our country to get us back on track financially for years,, Someone that will make lots of hard and painful cuts across the board,,,

Unfortunately the "Don" seems to be the only one that can possibly get elected,,,,He would not be my first choice but sure beats the Hildabeast.

Location Western NC,
after alot of other places
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Trump isn't in favor of socialized medicine. That is just another Cruz lie. Removing the anti-trust exemption on competition for health insurers is the only market based solution proposed and Trump is the only one who has even proposed that.
Guess Trump is a liar or a back peddler at the least then

Why haven't any of the other candidates suggested removing the anti-trust exemption? Follow the money and you'll find the answer.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump isn't in favor of socialized medicine. That is just another Cruz lie. Removing the anti-trust exemption on competition for health insurers is the only market based solution proposed and Trump is the only one who has even proposed that.

Why haven't any of the other candidates suggested removing the anti-trust exemption? Follow the money and you'll find the answer.
How also, does one come to the conclusion that Trump is a liar based on this stuff? Quite the opposite. Some of the twists and turns of "logic" on this site are quite astounding.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Trump is a bull in a china shop - exactly what we need, both in the GOP and in the Country. Cruz for SCOTUS, Rubio for the WH front desk.
Unless you own the China shop

Yep. That China shop was the Republican party and he broke it good.

Just in time to hand the election to Hillary.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by aspade
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Trump is a bull in a china shop - exactly what we need, both in the GOP and in the Country. Cruz for SCOTUS, Rubio for the WH front desk.
Unless you own the China shop

Yep. That China shop was the Republican party and he broke it good.

Just in time to hand the election to Hillary.

The GOP needed to be broke. We were going to continue to hand elections to the Democrats - and the GOP didn't really care if it meant not getting their *owned* guy in there.

Last edited by KFWA; 02/25/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PPosey
Originally Posted by 79S
What about all the republicans he's supported?? Since 2011 he's only giving $3500 to democrats running for office..

Its called a bribe,,,

A big part of what's wrong in our country.

How else could modest wealth politicians get into office nearly broke, and emerge multi-millionaires?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Cruz was in court I would object to his ass all day. Someone says, "The sky is blue." Cruz states, "Mr. Trump has admitted that he in favor of radical environmental measures that damage our economy to stop the false narrative of global warming."

Good thing for you that you will never be in a courtroom with a lawyer of Cruz's stature.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by curdog4570
If Cruz was in court I would object to his ass all day. Someone says, "The sky is blue." Cruz states, "Mr. Trump has admitted that he in favor of radical environmental measures that damage our economy to stop the false narrative of global warming."

Good thing for you that you will never be in a courtroom with a lawyer of Cruz's stature.

You might be surprised.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
My take on last nights debate. grin

[Linked Image]

The circular firing squad was going non-stop during most of the debate.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by KFWA

The GOP needed to be broke. We were going to continue to hand elections to the Democrats - and the GOP didn't really care if it meant not getting their *owned* guy in there.

They are broke. No more owned guys. Now the Democrats win by default, they'll clean up down ballot too, and no longer needing to worry about electability in a competitive election they can run even further to the left than they already were. How is this an improvement?

I can't fault Trump for claiming a piece of a coalition that was breaking apart before he got there. I can't fault his supporters for turning their backs on a GOP establishment that barely paid them lip service.

Blameless as it may be the inevitable end result is that Democrat perverts will own the government for many years to come. How do you get happy about that?

Last edited by aspade; 02/25/16.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Guess Trumpthey all are a liar or a back peddler at the least then

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by NeBassman
My take on last nights debate. grin

[Linked Image]

The circular firing squad was going non-stop during most of the debate.

Good thing they had a doctor on the stage last night.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Are you suggesting that the Cuban Canadian Baptist has any less that white as sno motives <GASP!!!> ?!?!

Ha this stuff truly is hilarious.

I have to admit Trump annoys me, but if it's annoying to me and I want to NOT hate him imagine what it'll be like for Harry Reid or the leaders of Iran when he is across the table "making deals" on behalf of the American people!? It's been a long, long time since anyone has done that...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PPosey
Originally Posted by 79S

Its called a bribe,,,

A big part of what's wrong in our country.

How else could modest wealth politicians get into office nearly broke, and emerge multi-millionaires?

It is a huge part of the problem but that is why Trump made the contributions,,, and that is why many or most large companies make them,,, they couldn't care less who gets elected as long as they get their way,,,

Location Western NC,
after alot of other places
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by aspade
Originally Posted by KFWA

They are broke. No more owned guys. Now the Democrats win by default, they'll clean up down ballot too, and no longer needing to worry about electability in a competitive election they can run even further to the left than they already were. How is this an improvement?

I can't fault Trump for claiming a piece of a coalition that was breaking apart before he got there. I can't fault his supporters for turning their backs on a GOP establishment that barely paid them lip service.

Blameless as it may be the inevitable end result is that Democrat perverts will own the government for many years to come. How do you get happy about that?

And if Trump happens to win the general???

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Trump never mentioned anti-trust exemption, the only things he could articulate about his plan under repeated questioning is:
1) We're going to remove those lines from around the states
2) We're going to remove the mandate to buy insurance (apparently somebody informed him what the ObamaCare mandate is)
3) Nobody is going to die in the streets
4) Government would pay for people's healthcare that don't have it, but pay very little because Trump will make deals with all the hospitals to pay very little

#3/#4 is the definition of socialized health care. If the only repercussion for not buying insurance yourself is that the government will give you health care - then guess what?

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Whether you like it or not, or deny it or not, Rubio and Cruz both drew blood on Trump last night.

There is also no denying Trump is in support of liberal ideals. And is publically on record of his support of Hillary, Obama and other democrats. Socialized medical care is only one that was pointed out. There's lots more.

This isn't reality TV. It isn't "entertaining". It is the fate of our nation hanging in the balance.

I hope Trump never gets to the Oval Office, but if he does, we are left once again with what we deserve.

^^^This^^^ X 100

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (1badf350, 10ring1, 1234, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1941USMC, 43 invisible), 1,808 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,004
Posts18,520,527
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.