Home
Posted By: Calvin The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
Cruz will be the nominee.
Posted By: rong Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
based on what?
not that I'm disputing,as I have my own theory and wishes.
Posted By: rosco1 Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
Yep. It wasnt even the "establishment" that did it to him..The dumb bastard did it all by himself.

But I wonder what they will do to Cruz now..
Posted By: Calvin Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
He got taken down by Fox News in the last debate. In my small sample of Trump supporters, they ALL changed their minds after the last debate/sound bites.

We'll see, but I see people flocking away from Trump now.

The media does own the debates and the election.
Posted By: isaac Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
Trump needs to end the day today with 77 delegates out of the total haul of 178 in order to continue on track for his nomination win.

Don't know what to say about Calvin's silliness, unless he was joking.

It made me laugh, regardless.
Originally Posted by rosco1
Yep. It wasnt even the "establishment" that did it to him..The dumb bastard did it all by himself.

To be honest, I would have had a hard time pulling the trigger for Trump after the last debate.

Originally Posted by isaac
Trump needs to end the day today with 77 delegates out of the total haul of 178 in order to continue on track for his nomination win.

It's happening, man.
If it's a brokered convention, I could easily see both Trump and Cruz getting screwed.
Yeah, ok!

Kansas was a shock to no one.

Trump needs 77 today to stay on his delegate track to win the nomination. Cruz gets nothing after the caucuses resort back to primaries.

I understand the fatalism after 1 caucus today, though. TF.

If Rubio loses in Florida and he doesn't get out, we'll know what the GOP's plan is.

I was an early Trump supporter, but he lost me a awhile ago.I cant trust a guy that flops so much,and with so many potential SCOTUS seats in the next four years.

I dont think what the pundits say about Trump supporters never leaving him is true.I think what the Cruz guys are saying is true, it is a very small percentage..

Based on my personal friends, there is only one left standing with Trump.

I aint counting him out, but he isnt going to be as easy as once thought..The convention is going to be a disaster.
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
I'm not real sure about that. Nobody I know is running from Trump. I expected Kansas to go Cruz and the onslaught of negative ads will dent him some but the 15th will tell. I would be happy to vote Cruz but I think he's way too hard edge right to beat Clinton. Of course Clinton may be gone from the race and some brokered Democratic candidate may be running come fall. Cruz would get creamed by probably anyone they choose if that is the case.
Also remember that it doesn't matter how you vote only how it's counted and party establishment types are tallying the votes at the caucuses.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
If Rubio loses in Florida and he doesn't get out, we'll know what the GOP's plan is.

I hope Rubio doesnt even get 2nd in FL..I know its winner take all, but that would send a hell of a message.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
If Cruz is the nominee, stock up on ammo now because the run will start in earnest about September when it becomes obvious that Hillary is going to crush him.
THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING!

TFF!
Posted By: JoeBob Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
What do Ted Cruz and Rick Santorum have in common? They both won the Kansas caucus.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16

TFF!

You've got it backwards.

There's a bright ray of sunshine as of today. grin
Posted By: jimmyp Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
Rubio is owned by the plutocrats such as those who own Fox News, Cruz is a true conservative but cannot win against a liberal, Trump is the best possibility to win without bending over to take it from the republican elites. I am done with Fox News I am just gonna watch CNN same drivel anyway.

TFF!

Hey, if he ends up getting the nomination, I'll happily make more donations to him, but i'm pretty skeptical about the guy.
Posted By: Bluemonday Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
Originally Posted by Calvin
He got taken down by Fox News in the last debate. In my small sample of Trump supporters, they ALL changed their minds after the last debate/sound bites.

You live in sillyville.
I'm glad you boys got in a smile today.You needed one, badly. Let's see if that smile is still there 6 hours from now.

This. Rule 40. Rush was talking about it FRI. I predict we'll all be hearing about it again.
So who exactly is Bluemonday? Squat to Pee?
Just heard on TV that if Cruz gets 50% in Maine, it's winner take all.
Posted By: toad Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16

yep.
Posted By: Tracks Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
Originally Posted by JoeBob
If Cruz is the nominee, stock up on ammo now because the run will start in earnest about September when it becomes obvious that Hillary is going to crush him.

If it will not be obvious until September,
Then it is obviously not written in stone in March.
Your wishes won't make it so. grin
Originally Posted by toad

yep.

Figured so. What a loser.
Posted By: RickyD Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16

The media TRUTH does own the debates and the election.
Crazy question for anyone who knows...

Can the people who already dropped out "give" their delegates to one of the remaining people? I assume that kind of thing could happen only if it's a brokered convention but I thought I'd ask.
Posted By: broomd Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16

TFF!

So we take it you're sticking with the flip-flopping loony?

I was all in for Trump early--for many months, but he's a worse narcissist that O'zero. He doesn't know what the hell is going on politically, and I can see him saying, "well, the wall isn't going to happen"...the guys a loony.

Cruz is the only true Constitutionalist anyway.
I've not liked his religious pandering, but he'd make a great President.

Can the people who already dropped out "give" their delegates to one of the remaining people? I assume that kind of thing could happen only if it's a brokered convention but I thought I'd ask.

-----------

Goes by state rules. Most state rules require it stays with the nominee through the first convention vote, if it gets there. Some are unaccounted that can go to another at the convention through it's state delegates, not the candidate, yada,yada, yada.

It's a full semester class to understand all the intricacies and rules but no, for almost every circumstance, a candidate himself can't gift his delegates to another.
It's no mystery that I haven't liked Trump but there were two things I found pretty disturbing about the last debate.

1. When he was talking about the military and said "Oh, they'll do what they're told." As a former active duty guy, that kinda scares me.

2. When he embraced all the flexible talk, that leaves the door open to concede on too many campaign promises.

He could easily still win though imo.
The take away from the last debate was on Trump was:

This guy doesn't know what he's f^&king talking about..
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
Trump ain't out...

But neither is Cruz.

It sure isn't the epic beating that lots thought it would be. Each election day in the primaries are surprising lots of people. It started in Iowa.

I decided that sometime before the last debate..

Trump is no dummy, he will hire guys that do know whats going on..But who are his friends that he's going to hire? Thats when I went running.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
Trump's demeanor has grown increasingly angry, at times he appears more angry than John McCain and Bob Dole put together. Not good!
Posted By: broomd Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16

Trump is no dummy, he will hire guys that do know whats going on..But who are his friends that he's going to hire? Thats when I went running.

True this.
Cruz/Trump tied in initial KY results.Very early tho

-----------

Goes by state rules. Most state rules require it stays with the nominee through the first convention vote, if it gets there. Some are unaccounted that can go to another at the convention through it's state delegates, not the candidate, yada,yada, yada.

It's a full semester class to understand all the intricacies and rules but no, for almost every circumstance, a candidate himself can't gift his delegates to another.

Okay, thanks.

To be honest, I would have had a hard time pulling the trigger for Trump after the last debate.

I felt the same way. Dismal performance. Still, the most important factor is that the establishment hates and fears him the most, so I'm staying the course. No real change for the better can happen till the establishment is dethroned from its ruling position over the Republican Party. Only Trump can do it, as imperfect as he is in terms of personality.
Posted By: 338Rem Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
The night is young. Give it a while.
Posted By: ihookem Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
Trump is a good time to listen to, but I just dont think he is all that serious about being the president. I think if he gets elected he will decide the fun is over when he sits in the oval office and needs to make real detailed hard choices when it gets down to brass tax.
I will give no quarters to the fair weathered voters who got head butted by chicken little and try to come back into the advocacy game.

Trump needs 77 delegates to stay on his delegate projection path for the nomination tonight.

He is winning Kentucky and is close enough in Maine that regardless of who wins, the delegates will be a near equal split,imo.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
No quarters? How about dimes?
Posted By: RS308MX Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
Originally Posted by ihookem
Trump is a good time to listen to, but I just dont think he is all that serious about being the president. I think if he gets elected he will decide the fun is over when he sits in the oval office and needs to make real detailed hard choices when it gets down to brass tax.

I see your point but feel the opposite. I think he feels excited now because he really enjoys the "chase". It's like foreplay to him. The real fun will begin when the hard choices and decisions need to be made.

Bob
Posted By: bellydeep Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16

yep.

One of his many reincarnations. Funny, he's too stupid to hide what an idiot he is and it doesn't take the 'fire long to figure out his new name.

I gotta say. Duck Dong is doing a much better job at keeping us guessing.
I will give no quarters to the fair weathered voters who got head butted by chicken little and try to come back into the advocacy game.

Trump needs 77 delegates to stay on his delegate projection path for the nomination tonight.

He is winning Kentucky and is close enough in Maine that regardless of who wins, the delegates will be a near equal split,imo.

Fair weathered voters? I was unaware that we were on opposing sides..good to know.
Posted By: Shodd Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
What do you think the odds are you are 100% WRONG!

I't appears you've been forced to guess as some have the privilege of not having to do.

I'll sit back and have a beer while I watch Trump hand pretty boy another plate of SCHIT on a golden platter. This is to phugging easy! grin

Shod
Originally Posted by bellydeep

yep.

One of his many reincarnations. Funny, he's too stupid to hide what an idiot he is and it doesn't take the 'fire long to figure out his new name.

Yep, that's cuz y'all are some really smart MOFO's.
Of course I am silly. Do the math. There's 0 air for Cruz or Rubio. They can't get to the 1235 delegate count, period. Trump will have over 800 by March 15th. It's not rocket science, thereafter.
Momentum is all Trump has. When it's gone, it'll get ugly.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
I see Bluemonday as an introspective voice of reason and wisdom, even immune to skeptical doubt.

Both of these putative features can serve as a ground or foundation for all sorts of knowledge!
Posted By: MarlinMark Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16

Calvin,

None of them do.

Mark
Posted By: luv2safari Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
Originally Posted by MarlinMark

Calvin,

None of them do.

Mark

Kasich comes closest to knowing anything and is the only adult left running. Cruz got close.
Originally Posted by P_Weed
I see Bluemonday as an introspective voice of reason and wisdom, even immune to skeptical doubt.

Pro-fuggin-FOUND!
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Calvin,

None of them do.

Mark

Kasich comes closest to knowing anything and is the only adult left running. Cruz got close.

Does "adult" mean being stupid enough to have voted for the 94 Assault Weapons Ban? Just sayin....
Trump takes Kentucky and is winning by a large percentage in Louisiana.

Cruz took Maine but the delegate split near equal.

Louisiana just called for Trump.

Kentucky to Trump.

Looks like it will be close to even on the delegate distribution.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Calvin,

None of them do.

Mark

If by adult you mean squishy and female-ish I agree. I'm willing to hold my nose and vote for him, but he screams capitulation.
Posted By: rost495 Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16

I've been that way all along.
Posted By: gremcat Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
Originally Posted by bellydeep

yep.

Thinking he is Travis's new alter ego but Travis has better punchlines so maybe not. April 1st yet?
Posted By: SU35 Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16

Kentucky to Trump.

And if Rubio had dropped out Cruz would have won those States Too.
Michigan's primary is Tuesday. Latest poll looks like this:

Trump 29%
Cruz 19%
Rubio 18%
Carson 8%
Kasich 8%

Should be interesting.
Originally Posted by SU35

Kentucky to Trump.

And if Rubio had dropped out Cruz would have won those States Too.

-------------

Baloney. You crack me up thinking all of the remaining votes would go to Cruz.

You guys said the same thing about Bush.

In any event,you should take up your pitch with Rubio, not Trump.

Posted By: SU35 Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
People who voted for Rubio are not Trump fans and something else to think about.

Cruz had more election day votes in LA , this comes after the debate last Thursday night.

Posted By: atvalaska Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
Dammit is Cruz ain't to be the one ...I will take Cruz a VP...but chump is a azz...much like his buddy Krissy cream...
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Michigan's primary is Tuesday. Latest poll looks like this:

Trump 29%
Cruz 19%
Rubio 18%
Carson 8%
Kasich 8%

Should be interesting.
cruz is picking up carsons votes. Today showed that. Combine that with Rubio having a terrible day today. Then we have a real race. 75% of bens votes and a few from Rubio means Cruz wins
Posted By: atvalaska Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/05/16
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Dammit it ..if Cruz ain't to be the one ...I will take Cruz a VP...but chump is a azz...he bad mouths wheat he mite need in the end ....,what a turd ..much like his buddy Krissy cream...
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16
So, what was the actual delegate counts won yesterday? Did Trump get his 77?
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
So, what was the actual delegate counts won yesterday? Did Trump get his 77?
I'd like to know this, too. Bob??
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16
Kentucky 17 and Louisiana 18 for Trump
Cruz for 15 and 18 respectively.
Posted By: isaac Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16
77 was my math; the actual number was 69 for Trump to maintain his delegate nomination path. He'll end up with around 50-53 depending upon how all the distribution plays out from last night.

The numbers didn't include PR which is today.

Trump rolls through March 16th though and it's more than likely he'll be ahead of the projected delegate distribution by then.

Cruz basically dries up hereafter and has no air whatsoever to attain anywhere near enough delegates to even be considered the nominee.

The only realistic clear path now is for Trump.

Cruz and Rubio still have serious Rule 40 problems, as well.

Most love to shout out soundbites and advocacy positions while completely ignoring the math.

I understand all of that but when one takes a honest look at the numbers, it really does simply become nothing more than emotional, unsupportable advocacy.

Most every political talking head this morning stated Trump could very well beat Hilary and added he'd have a far better chance at doing so than Cruz.

The forum and Cruz live for another day but the math will soon put the actual realities into perspective.

Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16

That's pure folly regarding Cruz
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

That's pure folly regarding Cruz

--------

We'll see.
We shall!
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16
Keep on knocking Trump! Each time it happens....Trump just gets HIGHER IN THE POLLS!!

LOL LOL!
I read and read most of these threads and wonder what the hell some of you are smoking. Some make sense and some are just not in left field, but out of the friggan ball park entirely. Washington NEEDS to be flushed, not sanitized..

I's sooner listen to the judge and her words of wisdom than most of you who are fed up with Trump's words than your own calling the rest of the country idiots. I don't give a rat's ass WHO you vote for as long as you vote and are willing to accept the consequences of that vote. I found this clip VERY interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VMZSXzy7O0

Posted By: brilite Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16

We already know the plan. Push Rubio. The establishment wants its own little minority. They can't have the blacks because the Dums already have them.
Originally Posted by brilite

We already know the plan. Push Rubio. The establishment wants its own little minority. They can't have the blacks because the Dums already have them.

------------

Issa said this morning that although Cruz wasn't his preference, he'd support Cruz over Trump because Cruz has already been inside.

There will be split factions of the GOPe continuing to support Rubio but only begrudgingly through Florida. Some of the factions have already given up on Rubio have gone to Kasich as a hope then begrudgingly to Cruz.

Should Trump win Michigan and Florida, look for the GOPE to go all in for either Kasich or Cruz until Ohio is decided.

Should Trump win Ohio, then it will be the GOPe and Cruz vs. Trump. Fortunately, it will already have been 2 weeks of delegate counts too late.
Posted By: KFWA Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16
Its absolutely true that Cruz would get crushed in the general election

I don't care what polls say , this isn't a Trump supporter talking, its just common sense

while Cruz pushes for a hardcore approach to fiscal responsibility, he can't help himself with the socials issues and he'll proudly talk about how he's going to put a hardcore conservative on the supreme court that will kill off gay marriage rights, abortion/planned parenthood, etc

and I can promise, that will be the motivation unmotivated and unexcited liberals will need to vote.

There will not be a huge groundswell of support of people beyond the conservatives to support Cruz.

and throw in that the republicans don't give a schit whether he's elected or not and its a double barrel of failure.

The only reason anyone has to believe that a Cruz nomination would lead to him in the white house is counting on Hillary to get indicted

and even then I'm not sure that would sway enough voters to go with Cruz.

Cruz isn't going to have democrats and independents voting for him. Its that simple.
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16
Currently - Trump 378 vs. Cruz 295
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Currently - Trump 378 vs. Cruz 295

--------------------

With Trump getting well over 400 more through March 16th while Cruz gets what....80-100?
Posted By: davet Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16
Closed caucuses don't play well for Trump which easily shows that he is drawing independents, which a candidate needs to draw to win the general election. No other R candidate can do that.

Going forward from here and with what the media is doing to him, will leave the media with little credibility, which is bad for the public in the long term.

This election is tearing down the establishment at all levels.
Posted By: alpinecrick Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16
Originally Posted by davet
Closed caucuses don't play well for Trump which easily shows that he is drawing independents, which a candidate needs to draw to win the general election. No other R candidate can do that.

Yes--and that's something that hasn't been noted very often.

Casey
Here's Trump's latest collapse numbers for Michigan on Tuesday:

NBC News/WSJ/Marist GOP poll
Mar 6 2016, 12:06 pm ET

-----

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are leading their competitors by double digits in Michigan's March 8 primary, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist poll.

In the Republican race, Trump gets support from 41 percent of likely primary voters — followed by Ted Cruz at 22 percent, Marco Rubio at 17 percent and John Kasich at 13 percent.

The poll was partially conducted before Ben Carson announced that he did not see a path forward in the GOP contest. With Carson in the race and before his second-choice support was reallocated, the race was Trump 40 percent, Cruz 19 percent, Rubio 15 percent, Kasich 11 percent and Carson 9 percent.)

Given his poll standing, Trump leads the GOP pack among almost every demographic group - men, women, Republicans, independents, moderate GOP primary voters and conservatives. He's even ahead of Cruz by one point among white evangelicals, 30 percent to 29 percent.

But Cruz leads Trump among "very conservative" GOP primary voters, 43 percent to 30 percent.
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Good stuff.
TFF you Trump guys are all worked up in a tizzy today
One day polls are your case the next you don't care what they are, you know best . It's Sunday relax .....breath,take a deep breath
Originally Posted by P_Weed

Both of these putative features can serve as a ground or foundation for all sorts of knowledge!

Easy big fella, agreeing with TakeAKnee is typically dangerous. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Good stuff.

Thank you. I admire that lady.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16
Good stuff.

She tore Mitt a new one.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16

Longbeard that made my day. Thanks !

Wonder if mitty is planning a rebuttal to The Honorable Judge Pirro's monologue ?
Posted By: Bluemonday Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16
Originally Posted by KFWA
Its absolutely true that Cruz would get crushed in the general election

I don't care what polls say , this isn't a Trump supporter talking, its just common sense

while Cruz pushes for a hardcore approach to fiscal responsibility, he can't help himself with the socials issues and he'll proudly talk about how he's going to put a hardcore conservative on the supreme court that will kill off gay marriage rights, abortion/planned parenthood, etc

and I can promise, that will be the motivation unmotivated and unexcited liberals will need to vote.

There will not be a huge groundswell of support of people beyond the conservatives to support Cruz.

and throw in that the republicans don't give a schit whether he's elected or not and its a double barrel of failure.

The only reason anyone has to believe that a Cruz nomination would lead to him in the white house is counting on Hillary to get indicted

and even then I'm not sure that would sway enough voters to go with Cruz.

Cruz isn't going to have democrats and independents voting for him. Its that simple.

I would love to be able to say that you are FOS, but sadly, I'm compelled to agree. This nation has fallen far from what is used to be, some of it is merely cultural rot, but it is mostly due to demographic shifts caused by out-of-control immigration. As much as I like Cruz, I'm not sure he wouldn't go wobbly on that issue, and if that issue isn't addressed, nothing, and I reiterate, NOTHING else matters.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16
Originally Posted by Pat85
Good stuff.

She tore Mitt a new one.

WOW!

She set ole Mitt straight... grin

Super.

DF
Posted By: Calhoun Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16
Michigan polls are looking a lot like Kansas polls from Friday.

This should be interesting.
Michigan isn't a caucus.
And it is open for Democrats to push Trump up, so he'll almost surely win it.

Unless he doesn't.
I'm sure Romney and the GOPe will help your guy, Cal.

I'm sure Romney and the GOPe will help your guy, Cal.

Apparently they've faced the music and are ready to.

So now Cruz has his conservatives, and will start getting favorable press from the establishment and moderates.

I know you're just hoping Trump's momentum doesn't keep going down... eking out 2 narrow wins in the South when he's been thinking he was going to stomp Cruz, and then getting thrashed behind the barn by Cruz in Kansas and Maine?

I feel for you today. I really do.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16
Michigan isn't a caucus.

Whatever you call what Ted is winning, it means Trump isn't.

Keep spinnin'. That web ain't finished yet.
Spinnin'??

Now that's hilarious. Cruz is winning what, 4 caucuses and 2 primaries, one in his own state with numbers about 35% less than Bush? Trump has double those wins and is about to go into his stronghold and out of Cruz's firewall.

We'll see who spins from here on out.
Cruz is on the rise. And has been. Steadily.

Funny how your predictions fail to pan out for Trump, time and time again, isn't it?

There's a word for that. It's called losing.

Get used to it. smile
Posted By: Brad Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16

Maybe. Trump has more chance beating Hillary than Cruz. But neither can beat her. I wouldn't vote for either.

Silly Republicans, ideology trumping reality. Per usual...
Posted By: Calvin Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16
Trump's best move was to suddenly start acting presidential at the last debate. But, he chose to act like a bigger idiot than the establishment candidates Cruz and Rubio. And believe me, they acted like idiots. Trump blundered and played directly into Fox New's establishment trap.

Cruz isn't on the rise because of what he did, but because of what Trump and Marco did.
Originally Posted by Pat85
Good stuff.

She tore Mitt a new one.

+1 on that one. She did more than that though. Some of the Cruzin brain dead might want to LISTEN to her. How can she be so RIGHT about 2nd amendment rights and be so wrong about Trump? I get it. I should listen to the stone throwers and nay sayers here at the fire and vote accordingly.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Funny how your predictions fail to pan out for Trump, time and time again, isn't it?

Get used to it. smile

-----------

Say what, sport?

What prediction of mine didn't pan out?

You're full of schit. It is fun to watch you make up nonsense only to watch it crumble shortly thereafter, though.
Originally Posted by Brad

Maybe. Trump has more chance beating Hillary than Cruz. But neither can beat her. I wouldn't vote for either.

Silly Republicans, ideology trumping reality. Per usual...

Hillary has a huge problem in that those who like Bernie don't like her. I wouldn't want to be Hillary right now.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16

If one does not know left from right, how will he know when he is dead center.

Just a thought.

Hillary WILL be the nominee, barring anything unforeseen. If the RNP runs Cruz, Trump or Rubio, Hillary will be the POTUS.
Hillary WILL be the nominee, barring anything unforeseen. If the RNP runs Cruz, Trump or Rubio, Hillary will be the POTUS.

------------

You're completely daft.

Get used to it. smile

-----------

Say what, sport?

What prediction of mine didn't pan out?

You're full of schit. It is fun to watch you make up nonsense only to watch it crumble shortly thereafter, though.

laugh

Hillary being the nominee was written in stone a long time ago. But, will she get the enough of the vote out for her from Bernie's supporters? I doubt it.

Being as you stated you won't vote for a republican, how does your input have any value?

Go vote for Hillary and leave us be.
She'll win if the RNC runs the top 3... count on it.

Only Kasich can beat her.

Being as you stated you won't vote for a republican, how does your input have any value?

Go vote for Hillary and leave us be.

Not surprising, you can't read. Said I wouldn't vote for Cruz or Trump.

Absolutely not.
Posted By: davet Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16
Kansas was right in Cruz's wheel house for supporters, heavily evangelical and straight line GOP. I wouldn't be surprised if the caucus goers there did exactly like Mittens said.

Absolutely not.

Calvin, the people on this forum live in a small corner of America muttering to themselves... I wouldn't put you in that category because I think you're a lot smarter than that. However, you do live in AK and are slightly out of touch. And that has nothing to do with intelligence... the country has moved on, and the RNC top 3 won't win.

Only reason Kasich won't win is because Republican's are too stupid not to support him in the primaries...
Posted By: efw Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16
Originally Posted by RickyD

The media TRUTH does own the debates and the election.

Wow Ricky you're more delusional than I thought.
Posted By: bellydeep Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16

Trump has defied all laws of politics up to this point. I wouldn't count anything out this far from the election.

Nobody but the bull dykes are excited to go out and vote for Hil. Excitement gets people to the polls. Trump has it. A good portion of blacks stand a chance of voting for Trump. My guess is, Hil will be playing defense a lot more than she expected. Rust belt and New England states won't be such a sure lock for the Dems if it's Hil v. Trump.
http://www.270towin.com/2016-polls/2016-general-election-matchups/
Most polls show cruz beating clinton in a matchup, but clinton beating trump, If trump gets the nomination.
Kasich has not performed thus far. I see him gaining zero momentum. If he can't even get the votes of the Republicans, I cannot see him beating the Hillary machine.

Donald had something special going.. but he decided to act like and idiot. Too bad. Can he turn it around? I don't know. I'm sure he is in overdrive trying to figure it out. Most were willing to forgive a multitude of Donald sins, but it got beyond "multitude".

I do see your point though that people will stick with the "safe" Hillary compared to the GOP clown show. If the GOP clown show is scaring people, she would by default be the known, safe vote for many people.

Only reason Kasich won't win is because Republican's are too stupid not to support him in the primaries...

Republicans have had enough of running RINO losers on the ticket to certain defeat in November.

That's the exact description of the past two elections that gave us Obama.
I hate to see corrapse of Tlump.
Posted By: BobinNH Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16
Originally Posted by Long_Duck_Dong

What collapse? I would think Florida and Ohio will demonstrate whether there is a collapse or not.
Posted By: bellydeep Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/06/16
Originally Posted by Long_Duck_Dong

Yep, it's Flave.
This is bigger than Frave.

Hang in there, Tlump.
Tlump a chlump
Posted By: prm Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/07/16
The Bernie voters really don't like Hillary, and Hillary will be indicted and many of her big donors will flee along with even more support. If she even makes it to the election the numbers of D voters will pale in comparison to recent elections. Barring something unforeseen, any R can win.

Calvin:

Do you think so? Trump continues to win delegates and states. If Trump even gets close to the delegates needed the GOP will be gutted for many years to come. Many here on the fire would like to see that. Not me.
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Calvin:

Do you think so? Trump continues to win delegates and states. If Trump even gets close to the delegates needed the GOP will be gutted for many years to come. Many here on the fire would like to see that. Not me.

Not if the conservative gets the nomination...
Posted By: Flfiremedic Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/07/16
Trump would actually have to work at loosing at this point. Rubio has too much baggage waiting to come out...Cruz never had a chance.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/07/16
Originally Posted by Flfiremedic
Trump would actually have to work at loosing at this point. Rubio has too much baggage waiting to come out...Cruz never had a chance.

Well... maybe.

Trump needs 853 delegates out of 1,585 left, or 54% of all remaining delegates. Between Trump, Kasich, Rubio and Cruz so far - Trump has only managed 44%.

I think it's a high likelihood that if he can't get those, he doesn't come out as the nominee from a brokered convention.
Posted By: davet Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/07/16
Do you thin Cruz would take it in a contested convention, if Trump were only 100 shy and Cruz was 400 back? I would be surprised if Cruz didn't step down at that point.

The RNC can't put in someone who hasn't been in the primary at all, and then awarding it to even second place is outright shady. I think they have to award the nomination to whoever is closest to 1237, if it happens at all, which I doubt.
Do you thin Cruz would take it in a contested convention, if Trump were only 100 shy and Cruz was 400 back?

The RNC can't put in someone who hasn't been in the primary at all, and then awarding it to even second place is outright shady. I think they have to award the nomination to whoever is closest to 1237, if it happens at all, which I doubt.

They don't have to award the nomination to whoever is closest, that's silly. Though it sounds like something Trump would say.

They keep voting until somebody gets enough votes to win it.

It comes down to which votes are more likely to switch - Trump delegates, or Cruz delegates? And as I understand it, most of the delegate are from the state's Republican party... which means there's probably a good bunch ready to drop Trump as soon as the 3rd vote hits no matter who the other candidate is.

Just my opinion.
Posted By: Raeford Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/07/16
This has got to be longest dammed collapse ever!
I'm not saying it couldn't be done, regarding delegates voting for someone not even in the primary. I'm saying that is the most damaging for the GOP, and I wouldn't be surprised if Cruz rallied behind Trump at that point to prevent RNC funny business.

Maybe just wishful thinking.
If the rules don't allow non-primary candidates to be introduced AND if those candidates have to win 8 states to even qualify, it's going to be between Cruz and Trump.

Even if Trump doesn't hit the 1237 mark, he might pull in enough from Carson/Kasich/Rubio candidates once they can switch.

Chuckle chuckle chuckle...
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Calvin:

A conservative?? Define that for us! Married 2x or 3x? Pro abortion or ????

If you are referring to Cruz well that dog don't hunt because his entire party hates him and the Dems just laugh at him. Hell lets just shud down the government a few more times, that proved so successful last time and the time before that and the time before that.

Calvin:

If you are referring to Cruz well that dog don't hunt because his entire party hates him and the Dems just laugh at him. Hell lets just shud down the government a few more times, that proved so successful last time and the time before that and the time before that.

And R's kept taking seats from D's........
Posted By: kroo88 Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/07/16

Calvin:

We'll see who's laughing when Cruz prosecutes the Dyke on-stage.
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by Flfiremedic

Well... maybe.

Trump needs 853 delegates out of 1,585 left, or 54% of all remaining delegates. Between Trump, Kasich, Rubio and Cruz so far - Trump has only managed 44%.

I think it's a high likelihood that if he can't get those, he doesn't come out as the nominee from a brokered convention.
Florida, New York, and Ohio are all going for Trump. At least two are winner take all. I don't know if New York is, too.
Posted By: isaac Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/07/16
NY is proportional but will still produce substantial delegate numbers for Trump, notwithstanding tomorrow's haul.

The math will become painstakingly obvious between tomorrow and March 16th.

Posted By: ltppowell Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/07/16
He better pray that he doesn't have to answer any more questions in front of the voters.
Posted By: heavywalker Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/07/16
Originally Posted by ltppowell
He better pray that he doesn't have to answer any more questions in front of the voters.

What are the odds of that?

The 'fact checkers' missed a couple of lies from the other 3 candidates last Thursday evening. But that's ok as they aren't really wanting the full truth, more like payback in some instances.
He'll hold another press conference tomorrow night.

He relishes questions from the voters. It's been one of his strong points.

To think 1 bad debate hurt him moreso than Romney helped him will be determined tomorrow evening.

I sent Romney a thank you card this morning.
The media has been on him like a mad dog for 10 days. I don't know what else they can do to Trump, but they are going to keep trying. Eventually they will work themselves into a non-relevant status, which is a bad thing.
Originally Posted by heavywalker

What are the odds of that?

Very poor for Trump. Could end up losing in a landslide.

March 10, 2016 – Miami, Florida

The twelfth debate will be the fourth and final debate to air on CNN, and will lead into the Florida, Illinois, North Carolina, Missouri and Ohio primaries on March 15. The debate was scheduled considering the unlikelihood that a Republican candidate would have clinched by then due to the overall size of the field.[182] The Washington Times would cohost the debate.[183]

Pffft...every time a real question is asked, he says "Get him outta here.".

Pffft...every time a real question is asked, he says "Get him outta here.".

Some things you just gotta love! laugh
The media has been on him like a mad dog for 10 days. I don't know what else they can do to Trump, but they are going to keep trying. Eventually they will work themselves into a non-relevant status, which is a bad thing.

Obama is the only presidential candidate in history that has had as much positive media as Donald Trump.
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/07/16
Lets see if he shows for Thursdays debate

Obama is the only presidential candidate in history that has had as much positive media as Donald Trump.

------------

TFF.

Funny how that works for narcassists

You have a very loose definition of "positive".
Posted By: RWE Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/07/16
Hey, has Carson endorsed Trump yet?

Funny how that works for narcassists

======

Laffin'!

Who's the straight man?
You'll find out tomorrow
You mean tomorrow will be another day of the press favoring Trump?
Don't be silly Bob
You can buy me a drink as we watch the results come in tomorrow...Cruz will get a enough delegates to keep on pace with Trump
He's not on pace now.
Think Turtle Bob
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/07/16
Anyone that thinks the media has been favorable to Trump is either retarded, a liar or a retarded liar. It's true that he's had 3x the coverage but virtually all of that massive coverage has been an attempt to sway public opinion away from Trump and to an establishment whore.

The propaganda only works on retards, liars or retarded liars.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/07/16
The "collapse of Trump"? Because a few guys up at the North Pole decided to vote for Santa Claus instead and then one set of primaries/caucuses didn't go quite as well as expected? Wow.

Let me explain something. Trump is still the leader by a large margin in the RCP polling averages. About 16%. Trump has the most delegates. Trump has the most money. The demographics from here on out favor...Trump. Trump is about 12% behind in the delegate count needed to avoid the RNC [bleep] him over. He'll likely make that up once Rubio is set to the side. Trump says he want's a one-on-one race with Cruz.
As the GOPe gets more desperate and treats the American voter as Serfs by trotting out losers as our savior from Trump it'll galvanize Trumps support and bring a lot of fence sitters with it. Trump is in the drivers seat and once he heads north he'll Cruz to the nomination.
The PNW is a goofy lot,no wonder my Ex moved to Seattle
Yeah and New York is a bastion of normalcy?TFF

There a lot of liberal idiots here but not a fraction of what you have in New York. If it's any consolation to you, your ex just wanted to get as far away from you as possible.
Posted By: Calvin Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/07/16
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
The "collapse of Trump"? Because a few guys up at the North Pole decided to vote for Santa Claus instead and then one set of primaries/caucuses didn't go quite as well as expected? Wow.

Let me explain something. Trump is still the leader by a large margin in the RCP polling averages. About 16%. Trump has the most delegates. Trump has the most money. The demographics from here on out favor...Trump. Trump is about 12% behind in the delegate count needed to avoid the RNC [bleep] him over. He'll likely make that up once Rubio is set to the side. Trump says he want's a one-on-one race with Cruz.

Problem is/was that Trump decided to go Full Retard. Can he recover? I dunno.

Who didn't watch that last debate and go "That dude is a little bit more retarded than Little Marco and Lying Ted"?
I didn't but I find non scripted dialogue more genuine, not as pretty sounding but more honest.
maybe maybe not,since she's coming back for a visit tomorrow and contacted me to have a "drink"
I declined as unlike liberals I try to learn from past indiscretions
maybe maybe not,since she's coming back for a visit tomorrow and contacted me to have a "drink"
I declined as unlike liberals I try to learn from past indiscretions

Attaboy!
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/07/16
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Problem is/was that Trump decided to go Full Retard. Can he recover? I dunno.

Who didn't watch that last debate and go "That dude is a little bit more retarded than Little Marco and Lying Ted"?
I'm not voting for the best debater. I'm voting for who I think will make the best President. I'm not saying Trump lost it either. How would I know? I don't sit around watching them because they're for the most part, mental masturbation. If that debate swayed you though, I don't think you were very serious about who your candidate was in the first place.
Probably a good move George since a drink could lead to future indiscretions.
I'm not saying it couldn't be done, regarding delegates voting for someone not even in the primary. I'm saying that is the most damaging for the GOP, and I wouldn't be surprised if Cruz rallied behind Trump at that point to prevent RNC funny business.

Maybe just wishful thinking.

For a long time I hated the idea of a brokered convention & a candidate being nominated that wasn't the popular choice of the people...that said, I now see why the rules are what they are...
Posted By: Calvin Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/07/16
As I've said before, I was willing to forgive a MULTITUDE of Trump sins. Overlook a mountain of things.. But that last debate was just stupid.

Trump had every chance to seal the deal at the last debate. Instead he chose the idiot route, and made some huge blunders.

Would I vote for him in the general? Yup. Would I vote for him again in the caucus? Probably not.

He better go full presidential, and do it quick.

Curious what Rex thought of the last debate. His opinion is actually valuable.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/07/16

For a long time I hated the idea of a brokered convention & a candidate being nominated that wasn't the popular choice of the people...that said, I now see why the rules are what they are...

No you don't.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Probably a good move George since a drink could lead to future indiscretions.
10/4 that.
I found this an extremely different take on what the hell is REALLY happening. Decide for your self.

Written by the distinguished Bill Bennett about Donald Trump.
I think you will find it very interesting and alarming. You might want to take the time to read it.

PHD - Secretary of Education under Ronald Reagan
Cultural studies at the distinguished and renown Heritage Foundation

Interesting take on Trump.
William J. Bennett, Host of Bill Bennett's Morning in America Show, is one of America's most important, influential, and respected voices on cultural, political, and education issues. He has one of the strongest Christian world views of any writer in modern times.

What I See Happening In a Trump Presidency
By Bill Bennett

"They will kill him before they let him be president. It could be a Republican or a Democrat that instigates the shutting up of Trump.

Don’t be surprised if Trump has an accident. Some people are getting very nervous: Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine, to name just a few.

It's about the unholy dynamics between big government, big business, and big media. They all benefit by the billions of dollars from this partnership, and it's in all of their interests to protect one another. It's one for all and all for one. It’s a heck of a filthy relationship that makes everyone filthy rich, everyone except the American people. We get ripped off. We’re the patsies. But for once, the powerful socialist cabal and the corrupt crony capitalists are scared. The over-the-top reaction to Trump by politicians of both parties, the media, and the biggest corporations of America has been so swift and insanely angry that it suggests they are all threatened and frightened.

Donald Trump can self-fund. No matter how much they say to the contrary, the media, business, and political elite understand that Trump is no joke. He could actually win and upset their nice cozy apple cart.

It's no coincidence that everyone has gotten together to destroy The Donald. It's because most of the other politicians are part of the a good old boys club. They talk big, but they won’t change a thing. They are all beholden to big-money donors. They are all owned by lobbyists, unions, lawyers, gigantic environmental organizations, and multinational corporations – like Big Pharmacy or Big Oil. Or they are owned lock, stock, and barrel by foreigners like George Soros owns Obama or foreign governments own Hillary and their Clinton Foundation donations.

These run-of-the-mill establishment politicians are all puppets owned by big money. But there's one man who isn't beholden to anyone. There's one man who doesn't need foreigners, or foreign governments, or George Soros, or the United Auto Workers, or the teacher's union, or the Service Employees International Union, or the Bar Association to fund his campaign.

Billionaire tycoon and maverick Donald Trump doesn’t need anyone’s help. That means he doesn’t care what the media says. He doesn’t care what the corporate elites think. That makes him very dangerous to the entrenched interests. That makes Trump a huge threat to those people. Trump can ruin everything for the bribed politicians and their spoiled slave masters.

Don’t you ever wonder why the GOP has never tried to impeach Obama? Don’t you wonder why John Boehner and Mitch McConnell talk a big game, but never actually try to stop Obama? Don’t you wonder why Congress holds the purse strings, yet has never tried to de-fund Obamacare or Obama’s clearly illegal executive action on amnesty for illegal aliens? Bizarre, right? It defies logic, right?

First, I'd guess many key Republicans are being bribed. Secondly, I believe many key Republicans are being blackmailed. Whether they are having affairs, or secretly gay, or stealing taxpayer money, the National Security Agency knows everything.

Ask former House Speaker Dennis Hastert about that. The government even knew he was withdrawing large sums of his own money from his own bank account. The NSA, the SEC, the IRS, and all the other three-letter government agencies are watching every Republican political leader. They surveil everything. Thirdly, many Republicans are petrified of being called racists, so they are scared to ever criticize Obama or call out his crimes, let alone demand his impeachment. Fourth , why rock the boat? After defeat or retirement, if you’re a good old boy, you’ve got a $5 million-per-year lobbying job waiting. The big-money interests have the system gamed. Win or lose, they win.

But Trump doesn’t play by any of these rules. Trump breaks up this nice, cozy relationship between big government, big media, and big business. All the rules are out the window if Trump wins the Presidency. The other politicians will protect Obama and his aides but not Trump. Remember: Trump is the guy who publicly questioned Obama's birth certificate. He questioned Obama's college records and how a mediocre student got into an Ivy League university. Now, he's doing something no Republican has the chutzpah to do. He's questioning our relationship with Mexico; he's questioning why the border is wide open; he's questioning why no wall has been built across the border; he's questioning if allowing millions of illegal aliens into America is in our best interests; he's questioning why so many illegal aliens commit violent crimes, yet are not deported; and he's questioning why our trade deals with Mexico, Russia and China are so bad.

Trump has the audacity to ask out loud why American workers always get the short end of the stick. Good question! I'm certain Trump will question what happened to the almost billion dollars given in a rigged no-bid contract to college friends of Michelle Obama at foreign companies to build the defective Obamacare website. By the way, that tab is now up to $5 billion. Trump will ask if Obamacare's architects can be charged with fraud for selling it by lying. Trump will investigate Obama's widespread IRS conspiracy, not to mention Obama's college records. Trump will prosecute Clinton and Obama for fraud committed to cover up Benghazi before the election. How about the fraud committed by employees of the Labor Department when they made up dramatic job numbers in the last jobs report before the 2012 election?

Obama, the multinational corporations and the media need to stop Trump. They recognize this could get out of control. If left unchecked, telling the raw truth and asking questions everyone else is afraid to ask, Trump could wake a sleeping giant. Trump's election would be a nightmare. Obama has committed many crimes. No one else but Trump would dare to prosecute. He will not hesitate. Once Trump gets in and gets a look at the cooked books and Obama's records, the game is over. The goose is cooked. Holder could wind up in prison. Jarrett could wind up in prison. Obama bundler Corzine could wind up in prison for losing $1.5 billion of customer money. Clinton could wind up in jail for deleting 32,000 emails or for accepting bribes from foreign governments while Secretary of State, or for misplacing $6 billion as the head of the State Department, or for lying about Benghazi. The entire upper level management of the IRS could wind up in prison.

Obamacare will be de-funded and dismantled. Obama himself could wind up ruined, his legacy in tatters. Trump will investigate. Trump will prosecute. Trump will go after everyone involved. That’s why the dogs of hell have been unleashed on Donald Trump.

Yes, it's become open season on Donald Trump. The left and the right are determined to attack his policies, harm his businesses, and, if possible, even keep him out of the coming debates. But they can't silence him. And they sure can't intimidate him. The more they try, the more the public will realize that he's the one telling the truth".
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16
Skimmed it. I figure Trump will get Wallaced pretty quickly here.
Posted By: BobinNH Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16
I would not be surprised if every bit of what Bennet says is true. We are all being played.
Thanks for posting.

Doc
I found this an extremely different take on what the hell is REALLY happening. Decide for your self.

I think you will find it very interesting and alarming. You might want to take the time to read it.

William J. Bennett, Host of Bill Bennett's Morning in America Show, is one of America's most important, influential, and respected voices on cultural, political, and education issues. He has one of the strongest Christian world views of any writer in modern times.

By Bill Bennett

"They will kill him before they let him be president. It could be a Republican or a Democrat that instigates the shutting up of Trump.

Don’t be surprised if Trump has an accident. Some people are getting very nervous: Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine, to name just a few.

It's about the unholy dynamics between big government, big business, and big media. They all benefit by the billions of dollars from this partnership, and it's in all of their interests to protect one another. It's one for all and all for one. It’s a heck of a filthy relationship that makes everyone filthy rich, everyone except the American people. We get ripped off. We’re the patsies. But for once, the powerful socialist cabal and the corrupt crony capitalists are scared. The over-the-top reaction to Trump by politicians of both parties, the media, and the biggest corporations of America has been so swift and insanely angry that it suggests they are all threatened and frightened.

Donald Trump can self-fund. No matter how much they say to the contrary, the media, business, and political elite understand that Trump is no joke. He could actually win and upset their nice cozy apple cart.

It's no coincidence that everyone has gotten together to destroy The Donald. It's because most of the other politicians are part of the a good old boys club. They talk big, but they won’t change a thing. They are all beholden to big-money donors. They are all owned by lobbyists, unions, lawyers, gigantic environmental organizations, and multinational corporations – like Big Pharmacy or Big Oil. Or they are owned lock, stock, and barrel by foreigners like George Soros owns Obama or foreign governments own Hillary and their Clinton Foundation donations.

These run-of-the-mill establishment politicians are all puppets owned by big money. But there's one man who isn't beholden to anyone. There's one man who doesn't need foreigners, or foreign governments, or George Soros, or the United Auto Workers, or the teacher's union, or the Service Employees International Union, or the Bar Association to fund his campaign.

Billionaire tycoon and maverick Donald Trump doesn’t need anyone’s help. That means he doesn’t care what the media says. He doesn’t care what the corporate elites think. That makes him very dangerous to the entrenched interests. That makes Trump a huge threat to those people. Trump can ruin everything for the bribed politicians and their spoiled slave masters.

Don’t you ever wonder why the GOP has never tried to impeach Obama? Don’t you wonder why John Boehner and Mitch McConnell talk a big game, but never actually try to stop Obama? Don’t you wonder why Congress holds the purse strings, yet has never tried to de-fund Obamacare or Obama’s clearly illegal executive action on amnesty for illegal aliens? Bizarre, right? It defies logic, right?

First, I'd guess many key Republicans are being bribed. Secondly, I believe many key Republicans are being blackmailed. Whether they are having affairs, or secretly gay, or stealing taxpayer money, the National Security Agency knows everything.

Ask former House Speaker Dennis Hastert about that. The government even knew he was withdrawing large sums of his own money from his own bank account. The NSA, the SEC, the IRS, and all the other three-letter government agencies are watching every Republican political leader. They surveil everything. Thirdly, many Republicans are petrified of being called racists, so they are scared to ever criticize Obama or call out his crimes, let alone demand his impeachment. Fourth , why rock the boat? After defeat or retirement, if you’re a good old boy, you’ve got a $5 million-per-year lobbying job waiting. The big-money interests have the system gamed. Win or lose, they win.

But Trump doesn’t play by any of these rules. Trump breaks up this nice, cozy relationship between big government, big media, and big business. All the rules are out the window if Trump wins the Presidency. The other politicians will protect Obama and his aides but not Trump. Remember: Trump is the guy who publicly questioned Obama's birth certificate. He questioned Obama's college records and how a mediocre student got into an Ivy League university. Now, he's doing something no Republican has the chutzpah to do. He's questioning our relationship with Mexico; he's questioning why the border is wide open; he's questioning why no wall has been built across the border; he's questioning if allowing millions of illegal aliens into America is in our best interests; he's questioning why so many illegal aliens commit violent crimes, yet are not deported; and he's questioning why our trade deals with Mexico, Russia and China are so bad.

Trump has the audacity to ask out loud why American workers always get the short end of the stick. Good question! I'm certain Trump will question what happened to the almost billion dollars given in a rigged no-bid contract to college friends of Michelle Obama at foreign companies to build the defective Obamacare website. By the way, that tab is now up to $5 billion. Trump will ask if Obamacare's architects can be charged with fraud for selling it by lying. Trump will investigate Obama's widespread IRS conspiracy, not to mention Obama's college records. Trump will prosecute Clinton and Obama for fraud committed to cover up Benghazi before the election. How about the fraud committed by employees of the Labor Department when they made up dramatic job numbers in the last jobs report before the 2012 election?

Obama, the multinational corporations and the media need to stop Trump. They recognize this could get out of control. If left unchecked, telling the raw truth and asking questions everyone else is afraid to ask, Trump could wake a sleeping giant. Trump's election would be a nightmare. Obama has committed many crimes. No one else but Trump would dare to prosecute. He will not hesitate. Once Trump gets in and gets a look at the cooked books and Obama's records, the game is over. The goose is cooked. Holder could wind up in prison. Jarrett could wind up in prison. Obama bundler Corzine could wind up in prison for losing $1.5 billion of customer money. Clinton could wind up in jail for deleting 32,000 emails or for accepting bribes from foreign governments while Secretary of State, or for misplacing $6 billion as the head of the State Department, or for lying about Benghazi. The entire upper level management of the IRS could wind up in prison.

Obamacare will be de-funded and dismantled. Obama himself could wind up ruined, his legacy in tatters. Trump will investigate. Trump will prosecute. Trump will go after everyone involved. That’s why the dogs of hell have been unleashed on Donald Trump.

Yes, it's become open season on Donald Trump. The left and the right are determined to attack his policies, harm his businesses, and, if possible, even keep him out of the coming debates. But they can't silence him. And they sure can't intimidate him. The more they try, the more the public will realize that he's the one telling the truth".
Hard to believe Bill Bennett wrote that.
Maybe,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I believe it's 100% precisely what's going on behind the scenes.

We live in a political cesspool.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16

By Bill Bennett

Hard to believe Bill Bennett wrote that.

It wasn't. Some kook wrote it.

http://www.snopes.com/bill-bennett-donald-trump-quote/
Posted By: dave7mm Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16
Written by Bill Bennett about Donald Trump.
They will kill him before they let him be president.

All you need to know right there.

dave

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2...didacy-police-seek-public-support-after/
Originally Posted by dave7mm

dave

Bennett didn't write it. Some unknown conspiracy theorist did.

Maybe,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I believe it's 100% precisely what's going on behind the scenes.

We live in a political cesspool.
No doubt. I just wouldn't expect an establishment hack like Bennett to be so Frank.
Posted By: isaac Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16
So many folks are letting the media form their own analysis. Romney spent huge money to go after Gingrich this same time during the last election. The GOPe and Pacs have quintupled the numbers of Romney. 24/7 anti Trump. Tonight's numbers will demonstrate what the voters think of the insider's schemes. Going to be a god night and next 10 days for Trump.
Going to be a god night and next 10 days for Trump.

Freudian slip?
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16
Going to be a god night and next 10 days for Trump.

Freudian slip?
So you're thinking Ted will win Michigan?
Fat fingers,Pat.
Doesn't matter who wrote it.
Trump is to much of a threat to the GOPs big money interests.
There will be an attempt on his life.

dave
Bought and paid for Romney actually helped Trump with his blather.
Just imagine what would happen if there was a attempt on Trumps life.
Automatic POTUS then..
Just sayen...

dave
I am taking great pleasure in being at dinner with Pat and Dan tonight as results come in.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16
I am taking great pleasure in being at dinner with Pat and Dan tonight as results come in.

I'm sure you'll still be smiling when Hillary gives her inauguration address.
I trust you've hired a food taster to accompany you. grin
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16
Originally Posted by dave7mm

dave

Bennett didn't write it. Some unknown conspiracy theorist did.

11/30/2015 Snopes.com Bill Bennett: "They will kill Trump before they let him be a president." Did he really say this?
Origins: In November 2015, a conspiracy theory essay positing that Donald Trump would be assassinated before he might become President began circulating via email and online message boards. Most iterations of the essay were titled "An Interesting Take On Trump," "DONALD TRUMP: WHAT THEY ALL FEAR MOST!" or " "What I See Happening In a Trump Presidency" and attributed to conservative commentator Bill Bennett:
[...]
The above-quoted essay was not written by Bill Bennett. It was originally posted on the web site Reality News Media on 17 September 2015 and circulated for several weeks with no attribution attached to it. It wasn't until mid-November 2015 that Bill Bennett's named started to appear alongside the title in an apparent attempt to lend credibility to the essay.

Bennett's views on Donald Trump are not in line with those expressed in the essay. While the unknown author writes that Trump would make a good President since he is self-funded and does not play by the rules, Bennett said in an interview with Sean Hannity that he was not okay with a Trump presidency:
Because I look at a man and the totality of his acts and his record and the things he has and stood for.
And I think, probably, he's not very principled in terms of his convictions anyway, except he, you know, is a businessman who does things his way, his own idiosyncratic way.
I do understand the appeal. People are angry, mad. And he seems big enough to kind of encompass that anger ...
... Here's Trump with a record, you know, longer than your arm, wrong on all these things, getting all this support.

That's what makes me a little angry and makes me think there's a lot of irrationality on it...
... Look, if Trump's the nominee, Sean, I will support him because I won't support Hillary.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16
So the bottom line, sans the kooks (we already know who they are), who here will support the R candidate, regardless of who he is?
Posted By: Raeford Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16
Originally Posted by jorgeI
So the bottom line, sans the kooks (we already know who they are), who here will support the R candidate, regardless of who he is?

I
Originally Posted by Raeford

I

Me too.

I think the vast majority will. It's the ones that don't that throws the monkey wrench in things. As divisive as this country is, that makes the difference.
I held my nose and voted for Thurston (Mittens) Howell The Third and McLame, so I guess that leaves me out of the kook category. Better to vote for the slightly slower road to destruction vs the more rapid one. Much better, still, though, to vote for a reversal of our path to destruction, and this cycle, that means Trump.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16
I will vote for any GOP candidate that has the highest number of votes from "the people" at the end of the GOP primary if he is allowed to be the candidate.

If the will of the people is ignored by the establishment and it picks someone other than the people's choice to be its candidate, I won't vote for that candidate.
Well, being there is really no other way than the vote of the people (unless you are talking about the democrats and their Super Delegates), I'll mark you down in the "yes" column.
Well, being there is really no other way than the vote of the people

Are you really that naive?
Posted By: rrroae Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16
If Trump is the nominee he'll get my vote. If Cruz or Rubio somehow end up getting the nomination, they'll get my vote. If Cruz or Rubio gets the nomination thru some brokered convention even though Trump(or any other candidate) has an overwhelming majority of votes and delegates, I might vote for Hilary just to see the whole damn thing burn down.

I hate the GOP establishment that much and they can go to hell.
Well, being there is really no other way than the vote of the people (unless you are talking about the democrats and their Super Delegates), I'll mark you down in the "yes" column.
The establishment is hard at work to bring about a brokered convention where "wise men" will get to select the Republican nominee, circumventing the will of the people who voted in the primaries. Kasich admitted that this is his hope, and what he expects to happen, i.e., that he will be selected by party elites as the nominee in a brokered convention. He says it would be a great civics lesson for our kids on the way American politics works, and he wasn't being sarcastic.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16
Originally Posted by rrroae
If Trump is the nominee he'll get my vote. If Cruz or Rubio somehow end up getting the nomination, they'll get my vote. If Cruz or Rubio gets the nomination thru some brokered convention even though Trump(or any other candidate) has an overwhelming majority of votes and delegates, I might vote for Hilary just to see the whole damn thing burn down.

I hate the GOP establishment that much and they can go to hell.

Yep.

We are evidently more inclusive than those guys. We'll vote for about anything other than H-Dog. Some of the GOP establishment are making noise like sitting this one out or even voting D.

Now, in my way of thinking, that's pretty sorry...

Can't say I'm too surprised.

They've been flushed, their real nature is being revealed...

DF
I'm just not into the conspiracies. If the convention turns out to be "brokered", meaning candidate A with the most votes (delegates) but not enough to clinch gets beat by candidate B, who in conjunction with candidate C reaches the required amount of delegates (hence more votes from the people) to beat A, then yes, candidate B wins because he has the largest number of delegates (voted by the people). Ain't hard... Oh, and for the record, I will vote for the R-regardless, for you see, I get it. Here's a hint for you:
Sotomayor
Kagan
and yes the R can pick a loser too (like Roberts) but at least there is a chance, whereas with the democrat you will know EXACTLY what we will get. See? simple..
If the convention turns out to be "brokered", meaning candidate A with the most votes (delegates) but not enough to clinch gets beat by candidate B, who in conjunction with candidate C reaches the required amount of delegates .

Yeah. That's what I'm talking about.

If candidate A has the most votes, and Candidate B and C conspire to keep the candidate with the most votes from getting the nomination, no vote from me.

In fact, I'd be in favor of an educational campaign to insure that the GOP never wins another election until it gives up its dishonest practices.

To sum up, I'll vote for any candidate who enters the convention with the most delegates. (as a result of getting the most votes for the people)

I didn't give my vote to those people who manipulate things at the convention. It's not their's to bargain with.
By the way, it's funny that you start your post by saying that you're not into "conspiracies", then go on to describe how one works.
You know, you and the rest that favor a third party as a good thing, this is exactly what you will get. Perennial "deals" by two to oust the third. At least the Rs must apportion delegates to attain a majority, unlike the democrats and their super delegates. But I guess the "NO" or "third party (aka kook) vote equals a vote for the "D" concept escapes you?

If the convention turns out to be "brokered", meaning candidate A with the most votes (delegates) but not enough to clinch gets beat by candidate B, who in conjunction with candidate C reaches the required amount of delegates (hence more votes from the people) to beat A, then yes, candidate B wins because he has the largest number of delegates (voted by the people). Ain't hard...

All depends on the numbers.

Say Trump has 48% of the delegates, Cruz 30%, Rubio 15% and Kasich 7%. If it goes to a brokered convention and all 3 losers and the RNC decide to give us anyone but Trump, they can go to hell.

If it's say, 45% Trump, 40% Cruz, 10% Rubio and the Cruz and Rubio delegates team up to give us Cruz,.....I'd be pissed but still would get my vote.

There's a little wiggle room but not very much.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16
I'm amazed at the number of these "Don't be surprised if Trump has an accident" blogs and articles I've read.

Here's a guy who's contributed to corrupt politicians for decades and taken advantage of every government handout/deal he could, but we're supposed to believe he's becoming the Lone Ranger and is going to ride into town to clean things up?

Ummm....

When has that EVER worked?

The last 5 years he's been busy paying off Republicans who are in charge of Senate and House committees.

He's had no change of heart.

He's simply a bank robber who's decided it's going to be a lot easier to rob the bank if he's bank president.

If there are nervous politicians, it's probably politicians who are worried that he's such an idiot that he'll overdo it and the blowback will close down their cash cow.
You know, you and the rest that favor a third party as a good thing, this is exactly what you will get. Perennial "deals" by two to oust the third. At least the Rs must apportion delegates to attain a majority, unlike the democrats and their super delegates. But I guess the "NO" or "third party (aka kook) vote equals a vote for the "D" concept escapes you?

Here's the flaw in your thinking.

The combined totals of candidate "B" and candidate "C" do *NOT* equal the total for either "B" or "C".

Those are votes. Not pennies. They can't be passed around to anybody that the party leaders think they can.

If somebody votes for Rubio, it's a vote for Rubio. The party leaders shouldn't be able to take that person's vote for Rubio and give it to Kasich.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
If the convention turns out to be "brokered", meaning candidate A with the most votes (delegates) but not enough to clinch gets beat by candidate B, who in conjunction with candidate C reaches the required amount of delegates .

Yeah. That's what I'm talking about.

If candidate A has the most votes, and Candidate B and C conspire to keep the candidate with the most votes from getting the nomination, no vote from me.

In fact, I'd be in favor of an educational campaign to insure that the GOP never wins another election until it gives up its dishonest practices.

To sum up, I'll vote for any candidate who enters the convention with the most delegates. (as a result of getting the most votes for the people)

I didn't give my vote to those people who manipulate things at the convention. It's not their's to bargain with.
I have to agree with that. Burn it all down if the crooks have so wantonly come out as crooks as you describe, which is a real possibility, I think.

If the convention turns out to be "brokered", meaning candidate A with the most votes (delegates) but not enough to clinch gets beat by candidate B, who in conjunction with candidate C reaches the required amount of delegates (hence more votes from the people) to beat A, then yes, candidate B wins because he has the largest number of delegates (voted by the people). Ain't hard...

All depends on the numbers.

Say Trump has 48% of the delegates, Cruz 30%, Rubio 15% and Kasich 7%. If it goes to a brokered convention and all 3 losers and the RNC decide to give us anyone but Trump, they can go to hell.

If it's say, 45% Trump, 40% Cruz, 10% Rubio and the Cruz and Rubio delegates team up to give us Cruz,.....I'd be pissed but still would get my vote.

There's a little wiggle room but not very much.

I can work with that, but I will still vote against the D
Posted By: RWE Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16
I will vote for any GOP candidate that has the highest number of votes from "the people" at the end of the GOP primary if he is allowed to be the candidate.

If the will of the people is ignored by the establishment and it picks someone other than the people's choice to be its candidate, I won't vote for that candidate.

laughing.

You'll find a way NOT to vote one way or the other.

If someone else gets a higher number of delegates, but a lower number of popular vote, you'll stay home.

Heaven forbid if someone else starts taking over in the vote tally and surpasses trump in delegates and popular vote, what will you do?

Will you factor out the super delegates in your arcane "Bristoe to the polls" algorithm?

For that matter, if Trump takes the nomination in a landslide, you'll stay home because he's done such a fine job, and you for that matter with your campaigning, you can take that Tuesday off.

oh fuggit, its just the innanet

Who gets the votes at the convention that were in place for delegates that dropped out of the race?

Not me.

If the party feels the need to give delegates to a Candidate in order to meet some arbitrary number, they should only be able to give them to the vote leader.

In fact, going by a simple majority eliminates the opportunity for convention cheating.

I mean, why not let a simple majority choose the candidate rather than manipulating the numbers to select a candidate that didn't even show up with a simple majority?

The guy who walks in the door with the most delegates should be the nominee.

It can't get any more proper than that.
Who gets the votes at the convention that were in place for delegates that dropped out of the race?

Whoever the delegates/states decide to give them to.
Posted By: hatari Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16
That brokered convention stuff is only good if the candidates beats Hillary. If they monkey around and get beat by "outsmarting" themselves, the Party will self destruct. Maybe it needs to, but not if it can keep the Beast out of office.

Dangerous times.

That's what I thought.

GOP doesn't have control of that, right?

Why should they be able to give away something that belongs to somebody else?,..namely, their vote.
Here's the Presidential election system as it stands.

A person reads and studies up about a candidate,..maybe even donates a significant amount of money to a candidate.

Then, they go down and carefully votes for that candidate.

After their vote gets to the convention, a handful of people are free to trade them here and there like baseball cards and the vote ends up going to another candidate.
[
Not me.

Figured as much when you avoided answering my last post, then again it was purely rhetorical.
[
Not me.

Figured as much when you avoided answering my last post, then again it was purely rhetorical.

There's nothing else that needs to be explained other than what I've said. Consequently, there's no relevant questions left to ask.

A person reads and studies up about a candidate,..maybe even donates a significant amount of money to a candidate.

After their vote gets to the convention, a handful of people are free to trade them here and there like baseball cards and the vote ends up going to another candidate.

So if the top candidate hasn't gotten enough real life votes to secure the nomination, they should give it to him anyway if he has the most votes?

Even though millions of votes may be floating around for candidates that didn't get to the convention?

Is it unfair to let the delegates give their vote to the candidate that they feel will represent their state best?

That's what I thought.

GOP doesn't have control of that, right?

The RNC is running the show at the convention.

If a rule gets in their way, they change the rule. If a candidate needs some more delegates the RNC rounds 'em up.

All the RNC *should* be doing is making sure the rules are appropriate and making sure that the delegates go to the candidate that they were originally cast for.

That's a free election.

So if the top candidate hasn't gotten enough real life votes to secure the nomination, they should give it to him anyway if he has the most votes?.

Absolutely.

If not the person with the most votes, then who? The person with even less?

What sense does *that* make?

Why should they be able to give away something that belongs to somebody else?,..namely, their vote.

Because their state elected them to do that? Well, most states elect delegates I think.

Otherwise what do you do with votes for candidates who have dropped out? Well, it's obvious if you're candidate is in the lead - you just want them ignored.

Doesn't work that way. Never has.
One thing is for sure, Trump is expanding the voter base of the Rs, and that is something the "establishment" has always told us we needed to do, and now they are against it because it's Trump and not them. Trump is attracting folks from across all walks of life. My hope is he's just paying lip service to win, then turn hard right.

Because their state elected them to do that? Well, most states elect delegates I think.

Otherwise what do you do with votes for candidates who have dropped out? Well, it's obvious if you're candidate is in the lead - you just want them ignored.

Doesn't work that way. Never has.

No,..it doesn't work that way. That's why it's a very flawed, corruption prone system.
Then why would they have a minimum number of delegates required to secure the nomination?

Seems like if the minimum isn't met, it's like states that have run-off elections.
I've already said that I will vote for the GOP candidate that arrives at the convention with the majority of votes. No others

That's the best I can do.

Sorry if it doesn't suit the rest of you, but it suits me,.and I'm the only person I have to keep happy.
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16
Just got to Texas gonna see the Alamo Ted Cruz is giving me the grand tour

Not me.

If the party feels the need to give delegates to a Candidate in order to meet some arbitrary number, they should only be able to give them to the vote leader.

In fact, going by a simple majority eliminates the opportunity for convention cheating.

I mean, why not let a simple majority choose the candidate rather than manipulating the numbers to select a candidate that didn't even show up with a simple majority?

The guy who walks in the door with the most delegates should be the nominee.

It can't get any more proper than that.

My convictions aren't as strong as yours. I wouldn't mind seeing the whole damn thing blow up but I'm not on a suicide mission to see that it happens.

If it's close and there's some shenanigans, I'll raise holy hell but if it's not close and the election is stolen I'll be first in line with a pitchfork.
No,..it doesn't work that way. That's why it's a very flawed, corruption prone system.

Yes.... because the Republican establishment is always stealing the primary for their candidate???

Do you even know the last time a "brokered" convention even happened?
I wouldn't mind seeing the whole damn thing blow up but I'm not on a suicide mission to see that it happens.

If the people's vote no longer chooses their reresentatives, it's already been blown up.
One thing is for sure, Trump is expanding the voter base of the Rs, and that is something the "establishment" has always told us we needed to do, and now they are against it because it's Trump and not them. Trump is attracting folks from across all walks of life. My hope is he's just paying lip service to win, then turn hard right.
Sort of. The establishment Republicans wanted to expand the base by moving left on issues, not by moving the the America-First direction, as Trump does. They don't want any part of an America-First agenda, since it interferes with their racket.
,..and if you really want to know who is trying to "blow it up", it's all those young people who got shown the door by the GOP back in 2012 and are now turning out by the thousands at Bernie Sanders rallys.
Sort of. The establishment Republicans wanted to expand the base by moving left on issues, not by moving the the America-First direction, as Trump does. They don't want any part of an America-First agenda, since it interferes with their racket.

Oh really? is that why Trump is pro-planned Parenthood, foe a NEW version of the ACA, etc? GMAFB. Trump is the quintessential Machiavellian and as long as IF he improves the nation, IDGAF, but dont try and tell me Trump is "to the right" of anyone..
Posted By: Bluemonday Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16

Oh really? is that why Trump is pro-planned Parenthood, foe a NEW version of the ACA, etc? GMAFB. Trump is the quintessential Machiavellian and as long as IF he improves the nation, IDGAF, but dont try and tell me Trump is "to the right" of anyone..

Unlike anyone who's ran for POTUS since WWII, with the exceptions of Buchanan and Paul, the Donald is a nationalist, or at least he's portraying himself as such. Call it what you will.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16
I'm just not into the conspiracies. If the convention turns out to be "brokered", meaning candidate A with the most votes (delegates) but not enough to clinch gets beat by candidate B, who in conjunction with candidate C reaches the required amount of delegates (hence more votes from the people) to beat A, then yes, candidate B wins because he has the largest number of delegates (voted by the people). Ain't hard... Oh, and for the record, I will vote for the R-regardless, for you see, I get it. Here's a hint for you:
Sotomayor
Kagan
and yes the R can pick a loser too (like Roberts) but at least there is a chance, whereas with the democrat you will know EXACTLY what we will get. See? simple..

SMH

This battered woman syndrome needs to stop.

Why does the GOPe treat R voters like shat?

Cause they know you'll come back to em, vote R no matter what.

The abused fears for her/his life, and/or, the lives of loved ones whom the abuser might or has threatened to harm

You "fear" for the Supreme Court, so you'll do nothing to attempt to change the GOPe.

Don't worry, next election it's be the same (or a different) boogeyman, so you can be afraid then too.

The abused has an irrational belief that the abuser is omnipresent and omniscient

The GOPe knows what it's doin; those are the rules; it's always been that way.

The abused thinks that the violence was his or her fault.

If everybody woulda just supported Romney, we woulda won. (As if)

First, tension builds in the relationship.

Supreme Court! Supreme Court! Hitlery!

Second, the abusive partner releases tension via violence while blaming the victim for having caused the violence.

The GOPe will give the nomination to whoever it wants, bitch!

Third, the violent partner makes gestures of contrition.

We'll save you jorge! We'll stock the SC with YUGE justices. Oops! Rubio/Kasich/Cruz was so close! Maybe next time!

However, the partner does not find solutions to avoid another phase of tension building and release so the cycle repeats.

2020! Supreme Court! Hitlery! Vote R again bitch!

The repetition of the violence despite the abuser's attempts to "make nice" results in the abused partner feeling at fault for not preventing a repeat cycle of violence.

If only all those R voters hadn't stayed home! Oh well, get em next time!

The feeling of being both responsible for and helpless to stop the violence leads in turn to depression and passivity.

Ain't got the balls to risk not votin R, so no change in the GOPe is ever gonna happen.

This learned depression and passivity makes it difficult for the abused partner to marshal the resources and support system needed to leave.

You'll be votin R next time too, so why should anything change.

Your decision to stay with your abuser is yours alone.

Cause you "get it".

But you got no right to get sanctimonious with those that have the courage to leave their abuser.

Left/Right options are off the table at this piont. So long as the establishment is in control of both Parties, you will not be given a choice to go right. At this stage, the options are establishment (internationalist) or anti-establishment (nationalist). Once the internationalists have been removed from the levers of power, we can get back to seeking to implement conservative policies. First we have to get SPECTRE out of the driver's seat.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Seems like if the minimum isn't met, it's like states that have run-off elections.

Except the people aren't a part of it. That's just a minor detail to you, I guess.

Except the people aren't a part of it. That's just a minor detail to you, I guess.

Umm... people elect the delegates that go for most states.

It would be interesting to see the people's reactions when they learn that their delegates have the ability to give their votes to another candidate.

Most people have no clue.
There just might be folks that trust their delegates to give the votes to will best represent their state.
There just might be folks that trust their delegates to give the votes to will best represent their state.

So some people would be happy if their vote went to somebody else because they thought that the delegate knows what's best for them?
Posted By: Fubarski Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16

Not in MOtown.

"Missouri Republican Party
Instructive Materials for Potential Delegates"

"Please note that you do not need to be elected to serve as a delegate to the State or Congressional District Conventions in order to serve as a national delegate."

And of course, there's *this* gem:

In 2012, for example, Santorum won 55 percent of the vote but got just three convention delegates. Paul won 12 percent of the votes and got four delegates.

Mitt Romney — the nominee — got 25 percent of Missouri’s primary vote, but 45 convention delegates.

I'm not voting for the best debater. I'm voting for who I think will make the best President. I'm not saying Trump lost it either. How would I know? I don't sit around watching them because they're for the most part, mental masturbation. If that debate swayed you though, I don't think you were very serious about who your candidate was in the first place.

Would that be Retard Donald, Little Marco, Lying Ted or Big Trump....Pick looser....any looser...

Would that be Retard Donald, Little Marco, Lying Ted or Big Trump....Pick looser....any looser...

http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/hillary-wins-more-delegates-despite-getting-skunked/

Despite being the victim of a popular vote landslide in the New Hampshire Primary on Tuesday, Hillary Clinton is actually a winner when it comes to the number of delegates earned.

The former secretary of state is leaving the Granite State with at least two more delegates than Sen. Bernie Sanders, even though Sanders won by a margin of 60 to 38 percent of votes.

How is this possible?
Posted By: RWE Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16

You teach school?

it's "loser", dumb ass.

You're probably thinking of something else that's "loose"
No idea my man. I am not a Hillary Fan.
No idea my man. I am not a Hillary Fan.

I know.

I just wanted to show you how Bernie is having the nomination stolen from him.

You'll never have a President that represents you in America.

Even the Democrats won't allow a candidate that's "openly" communist.
Posted By: davet Re: The Collapse of Trump - 03/08/16
Especially considering who the Dems are intentionally ignoring.

Young dedicated voters who could be life long dem supporters. But, no, it's Hillary's turn, says the machine.

The establishment is making a lot of enemies and are using media manipulation as it's weapon of choice.

Ever notice how Trump was never a racist when he had a TV show and got to choose who was on air? Chris Rock never had to wag his finger at Trump over diversity the way that he did at Hollywood. Or how about when Trump hired a black woman as his campaign press secretary?

But when he won black votes in SC, and Latino votes in NV, suddenly he was going for the KKK vote and CNN had a week long expose about Trump being racist.
No they don't.

You might wish that to be true but it isn't.

People elect whomever they like best and if you, the RNC or any other GOP establishment booger thinks people will sit idly by as some political operative tells them their choice is going to be changed for their own good, you're in for a rude awakening.
Candidates can't gift delegates.

You might wish that to be true but it isn't.

People elect whomever they like best and if you, the RNC or any other GOP establishment booger thinks people will sit idly by as some political operative tells them their choice is going to be changed for their own good, you're in for a rude awakening.
This.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: The Collapse of Trump - 11/10/16
Good times!
Posted By: RWE Re: The Collapse of Trump - 11/10/16

Insight from the rock.
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: The Collapse of Trump - 11/10/16
President Trump will continue to make a lot of other people look stupid.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: The Collapse of Trump - 11/10/16
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
President Trump will continue to make a lot of other people look stupid.

in Calvin's case, that does not take much effort.
Posted By: hanco Re: The Collapse of Trump - 11/10/16
He showed them!!
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: The Collapse of Trump - 11/10/16
The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

-Donald Trump (or Mark Twain)
© 24hourcampfire