Home
Posted By: ftbt Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/14/16
At least that is what is now being claimed (among other things).

See

http://theamericanmirror.com/sally-miller-hillary-and-her-coke-habit/
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/14/16
Not surprising. It's seems a lot of democraps are coke heads.
She's a serial boozer/doper and she's had her share of ER "episodes"....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Terrifying last pic.

I'm truly scared.
Posted By: viking Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
Just dam. A visit to the miscellaneous section is needed now.
This political predator is so twisted and hard up for the office thst she will say and endorse anything that will bring her support.

The depths shes willing to prostrate herself and the Country to are sickening as a representative. She KNOWS this is her LAST shot and shes going down wiping anybody's falsely bent, snotty nose and chitty arse she has to to reach her brass ring.

It really turns my stomach. frown

Snort it up. Maybe a chronic infection or burst blood vessel will save us from her.
Posted By: m1fan Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
Kinda explains why Bill is the way he is.

Why on earth would anyone vote for her??? I guess Gruber was correct in that voters are stupid!
of course it's a hit piece, with zero proof. Still, it's a heck of a read, and for those that hate hillary, very believable.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
how big is the "American Mirror"?

I just wonder if they write a piece like this because it now allows Trump to touch on it in his "I"m not saying it happened but I've read she is an lesbian coke head" kind of way
Posted By: ftbt Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
... of course it's a hit piece, with zero proof ... .

Just a shame they didn't have cell phone cameras back then. However, the bit about Slick Willie's brother Being convicted for coke possession and subsequently pardoned by Clinton is true, and it has been an "open secret" for years that Hitlary is dyke.
Originally Posted by KFWA
how big is the "American Mirror"? I just wonder if they write a piece like this because it now allows Trump to touch on it in his "I"m not saying it happened but I've read she is an lesbian coke head" kind of way

Maybe. But ... they are certainly not the first to publish these claims.

See: http://www.examiner.com/article/bil...s-hillary-evil-and-heartless-open-letter

Sally Miller is a former Miss Arkansas beauty queen, who claims to have been one of Skick Willie's lovers. Loose lips in bed ... who knows?
Mesa Arkansas drug running from Columbia.
Coke whores in the governor's mansion.
Tyson foods money laundering.

This is old news.
REALLY old.

of course it's a hit piece, with zero proof. Still, it's a heck of a read, and for those that hate hillary, very believable.

I hate Hillary as much as any redblooded American should, yet I find it completely unbelievable. Whether she snorts coke, or doesn't, I have no idea, but the idea that ol' Bill would say ANY of that to someone else is ludicrous. He's a LOT smarter than that. They don't call him Slick Willie for nothing.........
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

I hate Hillary as much as any redblooded American should, yet I find it completely unbelievable. Whether she snorts coke, or doesn't, I have no idea, but the idea that ol' Bill would say ANY of that to someone else is ludicrous. He's a LOT smarter than that. They don't call him Slick Willie for nothing.........

Dude, Bill Clinton was the loneliest guy in America back then. He was married to the devil in the flesh. Her tantrums, tirades, and borderline psychotic episodes were well known and the stuff of legend back then. I find it completely plausible that Bill would engage in pillow talk. Who else was he going to talk to about all that crazy schit?
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Mesa Arkansas drug running from Columbia.
Coke whores in the governor's mansion.
Tyson foods money laundering.

This is old news.
REALLY old.

So was that "forced haircut" that Romney supposedly gave to that (supposedly gay) prep-school classmate of his years and years ago. The Democraps made a big deal about that during the last election cycle. The "Wicked Witch of The East" wants to be President. I don't care how far back her misconduct goes and how old that news is ... as voters we have a right to know. I also want to read the 3 or 4 draft criminal indictments that the Justice Department prepared against her as a result of the Whitewater Affair. Sure, ultimately the Justce Department decided not to prosecute her (getting to sound familiar???) but the National Archives is stonewalling Judicial Watch on the release of those draft indictments. Maybe we'll get lucky and get a "two-fer:" An indictment on Servergate and the release of the Whitewater draft indictments .... but I am not holding my breath on either happening.
Posted By: benchman Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
Remember Sandy Berger stealing documents by stuffing them in his pants? Nothing to see here. ..
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
Coke head? Pot head? Booze hound? Bull dyke? Stalin-in-a-skirt?

Hell, those are resume enhancements to Democrat voters. mad

L.W.
Lets be real.

Hillary is a lone women sanding up to both Trump and Sanders, and a huge array of right wing extremists such as are typical on this board. Many on this board have insecurity problems with truly powerful women.

Hillary will likely be our next president and stake her place in history as the most powerful women the planet has ever known.

As a hunting fanatic and gun nut, Hillary gets my financial support and my vote.
Posted By: benchman Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
Originally Posted by Walter2207
Lets be real.

Hillary is a lone women sanding up to both Trump and Sanders, and a huge array of right wing extremists such as are typical on this board. Many on this board have insecurity problems with truly powerful women.

Hillary will likely be our next president and stake her place in history as the most powerful women the planet has ever known.

As a hunting fanatic and gun nut, Hillary gets my financial support and my vote.
My disdain for Hillary has absolutely nothing to do with her being a woman. She is a criminal. Having worked around Secret Service guys who had close contact with her, I have more respect for her than they do.
So you signed on the defend Hillary? miles
Posted By: cv540 Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
Lets be real.

Read about your type Walter, paid trolls hired by the DMC to cruise social media sites and create posts in support of hiLIARy. How well does it pay?
I saw a picture of Hildabeast on a site recently, I think CNN. It was about the best picture that could be found.

Then you contrast that with the most unflattering picture possible of Trump or whoever happens the be the Republican front runner.
Originally Posted by cv540
Lets be real.

Read about your type Walter, paid trolls hired by the DMC to cruise social media sites and create posts in support of hiLIARy. How well does it pay?

Absolutely not true. I was actually a registered republican up until this year and still am on economic issues.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
I've got no problem with powerful women, but I can't go with cankles.
Posted By: deflave Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I've got no problem with powerful women

Me either.

They look great standing next to the unicorns and leprechauns.

Clark
Lets be real.

Ahhh, the "invasive flat worm" thread is a few more down.

What a maroooon..

I would guess a majority of the people here are married to pioneer type, strong women who hunt, fish, camp, butcher etc.

You got lost on the n fomation highway, and your posted dreck would look better in the lib sewer you crawled away from to agitate over here.

You cant possibly be what you say while advocating for who and what you're proposing.

How many folks do you actually think youre gonna put the "mind meld" on over here?? Laffin.

Dont walk. Run away.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
Originally Posted by WillARights
This political predator is so twisted and hard up for the office thst she will say and endorse anything that will bring her support.

The depths shes willing to prostrate herself and the Country to are sickening as a representative. She KNOWS this is her LAST shot and shes going down wiping anybody's falsely bent, snotty nose and chitty arse she has to to reach her brass ring.

It really turns my stomach. frown

Snort it up. Maybe a chronic infection or burst blood vessel will save us from her.

This.

kwg
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
Lets be real.

Paid troll. What kind of "gun nut" supports a woman who doesn't just want to regulate guns, but ban them??? Give me a break.....
Posted By: rrroae Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
Pretty over the top and hard to believe. In contrast, the reports from Hillary's former secret service detail had a ring of truth to it and was much more believable.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
Lets be real.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: cv540 Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
Lets be real.

Absolutely not true. I was actually a registered republican up until this year and still am on economic issues.

Come on Walter, fess up. Do you get paid by the post?
Posted By: rrroae Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16

As a hunting fanatic and gun nut,.......

Didn't you mean, "as a metrosexual, Starbucks drinking Millennial who still lives in my Mom's basement because there's not enough Safe Spaces out there"?

Posted By: Bristoe Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
Now ya done triggered him.

He'll be suckin' his thumb and huggin' the pillow all night.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
Let's all welcome Pajama Boy to the 'Fire!!!!
Posted By: Shodd Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
Lets be real.

Welcome to the fire,

Now pack your SCHIT and get the phugg out of here you piece of SCHIT!

Shod
Originally Posted by ftbt
At least that is what is now being claimed (among other things).

See

http://theamericanmirror.com/sally-miller-hillary-and-her-coke-habit/

Yes and she was born in Kenya as well

Try using facts and issues guys, wouldn't that be refreshing?
Posted By: deflave Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Your approximation of "refreshing" is a pillow case full of COCKs.

Dave
Posted By: Bigfoot Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/15/16
What do gym teachers and physicians have in common?

They have plenty of time for the internet after they get caught feeling up their patients and school kids.

Lets be real.

lets be honest instead
Originally Posted by deflave

Your approximation of "refreshing" is a pillow case full of COCKs.

Dave

Dave:

I was in Havre last month and looked for ya. The guy at NAPA said you were spending your time down in GF at some gay bar.....Looking for a a pillow case full of COCKs I guess? Whats up with that?
Posted By: RWE Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/16/16

I was in Havre last month and looked for ya. The guy at NAPA said you were spending your time down in GF at some gay bar.....Looking for a a pillow case full of COCKs I guess? Whats up with that?

birthday shopping for you?
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/16/16
Lets be real.

Good God almighty...I was wondering who voted for Obama.
Posted By: RWE Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/16/16
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I think my Grandfather did.

He's been dead for 50 years.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/16/16
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I think my Grandfather did.

He's been dead for 50 years.

Probably did......four or five times. shocked
Posted By: Paul_M Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/16/16
Lets be real.

Good lord, do you really think that anyone believes you were ever registered republican, hunting fanatic and gun nut?
No, CV540 has you pegged correctly paid DNC troll.
Originally Posted by RWE

birthday shopping for you?

Snappy Comeback!
Posted By: Raeford Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/16/16
Lets be real.

PIDDLER/PADDLER alter ego #3
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Lets be real.

Good lord, do you really think that anyone believes you were ever registered republican, hunting fanatic and gun nut?
No, CV540 has you pegged correctly paid DNC troll.

Again, I am not paid in any way or involved with any political group beyond registering and voting.

I live in western Oregon and am an avid hunter. Each year I start hunting when Oregon archery elk season opens in late August and continue until upland bird season closes the end of January. In addition to Oregon, I also get deer and elk tags for Montana each year. I am successful at filling most big game tags. For upland birds, I hunt a lot for chukar, grouse, and pheasants. In total, I hunt on average 80 days a year since I retired three years ago. The meat component of my diet consist almost entirely of harvested game and fish.

For guns, I have several quality bolt rifles with a Tikka 270 WSM as my go to gun these days. For upland I have a Benelli M2 plus a couple Rem. 1100. I also have a multitude of 22s and handguns. For the hunting I do (as well as home defense), I have close to what I consider the optimum guns needed as well as multiple backups for each category.

I support Hillary for several reason. First, most of my hunting is on BLM or USFS land. There is movement to privatize this public land – that is what the Bundy stink at Malheur Refuge was all about. Consistently, Democrats are more supportive of keeping public land public while Republicans give consideration to privatizing what is now public land. If it gets privatized, I risk losing my ability to hunt. I support the democratic candidate because they will not reduce the land available for me to hunt.

Second, I support Hillary because Democrats tend to be more supportive of strong environmental protection. Good habitat is essential to produce the wildlife I love to hunt so for that reason I support the Democratic candidate.

On gun rights, I have zero worries that Hillary will in any way infringe on my right to own the full arsenal necessary to do all the hunting and personal protection I want. She could restrict military assault weapons or try to make it more difficult for “at risk” types to own guns, but that will not affect me.

Also, as a recent retiree, I feel my retirement assets (and ability to afford to go hunting) are most secure with Hillary. Trump is in some ways intriguing, but who really knows what he might do to impact retirees like me.

In conclusion, for completely selfish reasons revolving around my desire to hunt public land in the western US, I see it as very logical to support Hillary.
Either a paid troll or one stupid SOB.

For guns, I have several quality bolt rifles with a Tikka 270 WSM as my go to gun these days. For upland I have a Benelli M2 plus a couple Rem. 1100. I also have a multitude of 22s and handguns. For the hunting I do (as well as home defense), I have close to what I consider the optimum guns needed as well as multiple backups for each category.

On gun rights, I have zero worries that Hillary will in any way infringe on my right to own the full arsenal necessary to do all the hunting and personal protection I want. She could restrict military assault weapons or try to make it more difficult for “at risk” types to own guns, but that will not affect me.

You had better rethink your position:

The issue came up again on Friday when Mrs Clinton was campaigning in New Hampshire (a state whose number plate slogan is "Live Free or Die"). A man in a public meeting asked her why the US could not follow Australia's lead and ban certain types of guns.

"Can we do that? If we can't, why can't we?" a man asked.

"Australia is a good example, Canada is a good example, the UK is a good example," Mrs Clinton responded.

"Why? Each of them have had mass killings. Australia had a huge mass killing about 20 to 25 years ago. Canada did as well. So did the UK. In reaction, they passed much stricter gun laws.

"In the Australian example, as I recall, that was a buyback program. The Australian government, as part of trying to clamp down on the availability of automatic weapons, offered a good price for buying hundreds of thousands of guns.

"They believe, and I think the evidence supports them, that by offering to buy back those guns, they were able to curtail the supply and set a different standard for gun purchases in the future."

The comments were among Mrs Clinton's strongest on the issue so far.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/hillary...nowners-cant-refuse-20151018-gkcbb0.html
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

You had better rethink your position:

The issue came up again on Friday when Mrs Clinton was campaigning in New Hampshire (a state whose number plate slogan is "Live Free or Die"). A man in a public meeting asked her why the US could not follow Australia's lead and ban certain types of guns.

"Can we do that? If we can't, why can't we?" a man asked.

"Australia is a good example, Canada is a good example, the UK is a good example," Mrs Clinton responded.

"Why? Each of them have had mass killings. Australia had a huge mass killing about 20 to 25 years ago. Canada did as well. So did the UK. In reaction, they passed much stricter gun laws.

"In the Australian example, as I recall, that was a buyback program. The Australian government, as part of trying to clamp down on the availability of automatic weapons, offered a good price for buying hundreds of thousands of guns.

"They believe, and I think the evidence supports them, that by offering to buy back those guns, they were able to curtail the supply and set a different standard for gun purchases in the future."

The comments were among Mrs Clinton's strongest on the issue so far.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/hillary...nowners-cant-refuse-20151018-gkcbb0.html

I suggest you lot rethink your position on this...you are really not going to like where that takes you.

We didn't.

And just in case some actually think any of that was about safety you may want to consider that the Government let all the crap into the country then decided they really shouldn't let that crap be armed.

This was an "OH sh t, now what" moment for the pricks in charge, and the rest of us paid the cost.
Believe me, my weapons will not be bought by FedGov - at any price.

I understand that lots of Aussies held back a good quantity of now forbidden weapons? You don't have to answer, we both know the truth about that little unspoken act of resistance whistle

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by PrimeBeef

I'll take Door #2, please. grin

Ed
Posted By: KuiLei Re: Hitlary ... The Coke Head - 05/17/16

The two are mutually exclusive now?

How about:

Either a A paid troll or and one stupid SOB.

© 24hourcampfire