Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
At least that is what is now being claimed (among other things).

See

http://theamericanmirror.com/sally-miller-hillary-and-her-coke-habit/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not surprising. It's seems a lot of democraps are coke heads.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She's a serial boozer/doper and she's had her share of ER "episodes"....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Terrifying last pic.

I'm truly scared.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Just dam. A visit to the miscellaneous section is needed now.

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
This political predator is so twisted and hard up for the office thst she will say and endorse anything that will bring her support.

The depths shes willing to prostrate herself and the Country to are sickening as a representative. She KNOWS this is her LAST shot and shes going down wiping anybody's falsely bent, snotty nose and chitty arse she has to to reach her brass ring.

It really turns my stomach. frown

Snort it up. Maybe a chronic infection or burst blood vessel will save us from her.

Last edited by WillARights; 05/14/16.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Kinda explains why Bill is the way he is.

Why on earth would anyone vote for her??? I guess Gruber was correct in that voters are stupid!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
of course it's a hit piece, with zero proof. Still, it's a heck of a read, and for those that hate hillary, very believable.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
how big is the "American Mirror"?

I just wonder if they write a piece like this because it now allows Trump to touch on it in his "I"m not saying it happened but I've read she is an lesbian coke head" kind of way

Last edited by KFWA; 05/14/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
... of course it's a hit piece, with zero proof ... .

Just a shame they didn't have cell phone cameras back then. However, the bit about Slick Willie's brother Being convicted for coke possession and subsequently pardoned by Clinton is true, and it has been an "open secret" for years that Hitlary is dyke.

IC B3

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by KFWA
how big is the "American Mirror"? I just wonder if they write a piece like this because it now allows Trump to touch on it in his "I"m not saying it happened but I've read she is an lesbian coke head" kind of way

Maybe. But ... they are certainly not the first to publish these claims.

See: http://www.examiner.com/article/bil...s-hillary-evil-and-heartless-open-letter

Sally Miller is a former Miss Arkansas beauty queen, who claims to have been one of Skick Willie's lovers. Loose lips in bed ... who knows?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mesa Arkansas drug running from Columbia.
Coke whores in the governor's mansion.
Tyson foods money laundering.

This is old news.
REALLY old.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
of course it's a hit piece, with zero proof. Still, it's a heck of a read, and for those that hate hillary, very believable.

I hate Hillary as much as any redblooded American should, yet I find it completely unbelievable. Whether she snorts coke, or doesn't, I have no idea, but the idea that ol' Bill would say ANY of that to someone else is ludicrous. He's a LOT smarter than that. They don't call him Slick Willie for nothing.........

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

I hate Hillary as much as any redblooded American should, yet I find it completely unbelievable. Whether she snorts coke, or doesn't, I have no idea, but the idea that ol' Bill would say ANY of that to someone else is ludicrous. He's a LOT smarter than that. They don't call him Slick Willie for nothing.........

Dude, Bill Clinton was the loneliest guy in America back then. He was married to the devil in the flesh. Her tantrums, tirades, and borderline psychotic episodes were well known and the stuff of legend back then. I find it completely plausible that Bill would engage in pillow talk. Who else was he going to talk to about all that crazy schit?

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Mesa Arkansas drug running from Columbia.
Coke whores in the governor's mansion.
Tyson foods money laundering.

This is old news.
REALLY old.

So was that "forced haircut" that Romney supposedly gave to that (supposedly gay) prep-school classmate of his years and years ago. The Democraps made a big deal about that during the last election cycle. The "Wicked Witch of The East" wants to be President. I don't care how far back her misconduct goes and how old that news is ... as voters we have a right to know. I also want to read the 3 or 4 draft criminal indictments that the Justice Department prepared against her as a result of the Whitewater Affair. Sure, ultimately the Justce Department decided not to prosecute her (getting to sound familiar???) but the National Archives is stonewalling Judicial Watch on the release of those draft indictments. Maybe we'll get lucky and get a "two-fer:" An indictment on Servergate and the release of the Whitewater draft indictments .... but I am not holding my breath on either happening.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Remember Sandy Berger stealing documents by stuffing them in his pants? Nothing to see here. ..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Coke head? Pot head? Booze hound? Bull dyke? Stalin-in-a-skirt?

Hell, those are resume enhancements to Democrat voters. mad

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
W
W
Lets be real.

Hillary is a lone women sanding up to both Trump and Sanders, and a huge array of right wing extremists such as are typical on this board. Many on this board have insecurity problems with truly powerful women.

Hillary will likely be our next president and stake her place in history as the most powerful women the planet has ever known.

As a hunting fanatic and gun nut, Hillary gets my financial support and my vote.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Walter2207
Lets be real.

Hillary is a lone women sanding up to both Trump and Sanders, and a huge array of right wing extremists such as are typical on this board. Many on this board have insecurity problems with truly powerful women.

Hillary will likely be our next president and stake her place in history as the most powerful women the planet has ever known.

As a hunting fanatic and gun nut, Hillary gets my financial support and my vote.
My disdain for Hillary has absolutely nothing to do with her being a woman. She is a criminal. Having worked around Secret Service guys who had close contact with her, I have more respect for her than they do.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So you signed on the defend Hillary? miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (1badf350, AB2506, 300_savage, 7mm_Loco, 7 invisible), 1,373 guests, and 782 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,327
Posts18,505,897
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.