Home
Posted By: WyoCowboy 4 year olds - 07/16/16
So I have a nasty ingrown toenail, that I jammed in to the bed post and I'm messing with it trying to soak in in epsome salt when my little boy asks me what I'm doing, I'm trying to explain to him that I stubbed my toe, and he say ok daddy I'll stomp your toe, and pow, I didn't know a 4 year old could inflict that much pain on a grown man.
Posted By: websterparish47 Re: 4 year olds - 07/16/16
grin
Posted By: navlav8r Re: 4 year olds - 07/16/16
OW, OW, OW, OW !!!

But did you let out a cuss word...if so you'll probably hear it again laugh
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: 4 year olds - 07/16/16
my gawd, man. don't tell him you stubbed your nuts......
Posted By: k20350 Re: 4 year olds - 07/16/16
I told my wife about 5 AM on my sons 18th birthday I'm gonna go into his bedroom and punch him in the nuts as revenge for all the nutshots he gave me as a toddler. It was like he had laser targeting.
Posted By: seal_billy Re: 4 year olds - 07/16/16
O God, they hurt without stabbing and stomping! Did you $hit your pants? I probably would have, and also said many words, bad ones, in front of jr.! I had them when I was young, they are horrable.
Posted By: The_Yetti Re: 4 year olds - 07/17/16
Originally Posted by k20350
I told my wife about 5 AM on my sons 18th birthday I'm gonna go into his bedroom and punch him in the nuts as revenge for all the nutshots he gave me as a toddler. It was like he had laser targeting.

Both of my boys were the same way. I had to learn to do the quick turn for the "side" hug when I came through the door after work.
Posted By: donsm70 Re: 4 year olds - 07/17/16
The big toe on my my right foot got stomped during a backyard baseball game when I was a kid.

That thing caused me more pain than my ex wife! crazy

I divorced the wife and had surgery on the toe. Not too bad since then.

donsm70
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: 4 year olds - 07/17/16
I heard about a guy working on a backyard project with his 4 year old son helping him. After a while he went in the house and called his father.
"Dad, I called to apologize. Johnny has been helping me build a fence and I remember how I used to help you build things. So, I called to apologize."
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: 4 year olds - 07/17/16
Last year my daughter, then four as well, did the exact same thing. Maybe is is a Campfire phenomenon?
Posted By: hanco Re: 4 year olds - 08/06/16
Have 4 year old grandson. I can see that boy doing that.
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: 4 year olds - 08/06/16
I have a 4 year old grandaughter.

A little demolition machine.

That young'un could break an anvil with a feather pillow.

Mike
Posted By: sambo3006 Re: 4 year olds - 08/06/16
My son was 2 and we were at a family gathering when he scored a direct hit to the nads with a full speed running head butt. I said "Oof!" and doubled over. My sister in law, who knew I had a bad back said "is it your back?". Trying to be diplomatic, I gasped "no, it's my front!" She paused for a second, then the light went on. "Oh!"

About 4 years later my daughter who was also 2 at the time bopped me across the nose and undid my fresh deviated nasal septum surgery. I'm sure dad was looking down from Heaven and laughing because as a little shaver I bopped him across the nose right after surgery to repair a broken nose.

You gotta love your kids no matter how severely they injure you. They grow up fast.
Posted By: 1minute Re: 4 year olds - 08/06/16
Is he still alive?
Posted By: HilhamHawk Re: 4 year olds - 08/06/16
When my oldest daughter was about a year old, I thought it was funny teaching her to head butt. I had to untrain her though, because she got to where she would knock hell out of anybody that picked her up.......... including me eek
Posted By: WyoCowboy Re: 4 year olds - 08/06/16
Originally Posted by 1minute
Is he still alive?

Couldn't get mad at him he doesn't understand, he's laying on my lap right now, almost asleep.
I however ended up at the dr with the toe very infected, they had to cut it, to drain it and I still have 7 days of antibiotics left.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: 4 year olds - 08/06/16
I love kids. It's kind of a shame that they turn into people.
Posted By: agazain Re: 4 year olds - 08/06/16
My two-year-old daughter dive bombed my hernia incision as I lay om the bed. (Just bouncing on her knees like usual and "hopped on Pop" before I knew it.) Had no idea I had that kind of lung capacity!!

Ingrown nails HURT!!!
Posted By: WyoCowboy Re: 4 year olds - 12/20/16
So I was trying to get My 4 year old to take off his snow pants I said "Buddy what if you need to go potty". He looks at me and says, "Daddy, I just whip it out".

All I could do was laugh
Posted By: 12344mag Re: 4 year olds - 12/21/16
Apple didn't fall to far from the tree did he?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: 4 year olds - 12/21/16
laugh
Posted By: mark shubert Re: 4 year olds - 12/21/16
The "Mother's Curse" coming to fruition -

"I hope your kids turn out just like you" smile smile smile
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: 4 year olds - 12/21/16
Originally Posted by mark shubert

My mother wished that on me.

Didn't work. Seems to skip a generation... smile
Posted By: mark shubert Re: 4 year olds - 12/21/16
You may be right - my daughter is always claiming her kids are just like me.

Why aren't they just like "The Warden" ?

I guess she doesn't remember the stunts she pulled when younger. smile
Posted By: Deflagrate Re: 4 year olds - 12/21/16
Grandparents always love 'em more than they do their own kids. My kids were bad, my grandkids are a riot.
Posted By: Ralphie Re: 4 year olds - 12/21/16
When my son was 2 or 3 we were all sitting around watching a movie. He was on my lap and he reached up and stuck his finger right in my eye. It took a lot of effort not to start swearing a bunch.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: 4 year olds - 12/21/16
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

My mother wished that on me.

Didn't work. Seems to skip a generation... smile

You may be right - my daughter is always claiming her kids are just like me.

Why aren't they just like "The Warden" ?

I guess she doesn't remember the stunts she pulled when younger. smile

Naw it works, My boy was a handful and he's got a girl that is a big handful.

I bet your mothers just rescinded the curse.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: 4 year olds - 12/21/16
Originally Posted by WyoCowboy
So I was trying to get My 4 year old to take off his snow pants I said "Buddy what if you need to go
potty". He looks at me and says, "Daddy, I just whip it out".

All I could do was laugh

I have twins. One girl and one boy. They're 10 now (somehow 10 year have got behind me), but when my son was just a few years old it was my fatherly pleasure to teach him the joys of peeing outdoors and since we have plenty of privacy where we live, he had free rein to do so. Unfortunately, he wasn't very discreet about it and his sister witnessed him watering the great outdoors. Figuring if it's good for the gander it ought to be fine for the goose, she followed suit.

We were able to break her of it after a couple months, but it was an interesting summer having to be so watchful.
Posted By: Prwlr Re: 4 year olds - 12/21/16
I was working in the garage putting together some 2X4s for a wood rack with my 2 yo watching me when, whack, I landed one right on my thumb. Well SCHIIIIIIIIIIT! escaped my lips before I had a chance to close them. As I walked out of garage with my throbbing thumb I could hear my son trying to say thiiiit, thiiiit, thiiiit, trying to get it right.

Mama was pleased...uh huh. eek
Posted By: Sykotik Re: 4 year olds - 12/21/16
Yep....Had me 2 of them 4-year old boys. Ain't got a clue how I survived.

They are 22 and 20 now....My right eye has finally stopped twitching and I believe the left nut is again descending. The right one is still hiding....preparing for the grandkids I figure frown
© 24hourcampfire