Home
Posted By: Hotload GOP civil war - 08/03/16
WTH is Trump thinking ? He will not endorse Paul Ryan or Sen. John McCain. crazy
He just escalated the war within his own party. The Dem must be happy.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
Why should he endorse either one of those guys? They both have done everything they can to undermine him. And if they are so sure they are right, why does his endorsement matter?

Frick those guys.
Posted By: Ringman Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
Originally Posted by Hotload
WTH is Trump thinking ? He will not endorse Paul Ryan or Sen. John McCain. crazy

What are you thinking?! We don't want those two guys back in Congress.
Posted By: tzone Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16

They're both Dem Lites. Why would he? I like him better that he isn't endorsing them.
Posted By: ro1459 Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
Whatever it is, he better correct his course very soon. Many wealthy GOP loyalists are starting to get very antsy. Several of my friends have told me that while they still support Trump, they are close to sitting this presidential election out. Yes that will give the election to Ms. Clinton. That is why so much money is pouring into GOP Senate races across the country. We have to remain in control of Congress to control what we can with a Democrat controlled Executive Branch of our government.

I am personally starting to wonder if Mr. Trump is trying to lose this election and give it to his long time friends Bill and Hillary Clinton. And...to do so without hurting his business empire too badly.

Something is very wrong. IMHO.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
Anyone with any common sense DOES NOT want ryan or McCain back in office, once again TRUMP is resonating what real Americans are saying
Posted By: SakoAV Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
There is no civil war in the Republican Party. The Republican Party has been co-opted by neocons and their Kool-Aid guzzling supporters. They've seized it and ruined it. Conservatives want both to get back to the Democratic Party from whence they came.

Ryan and McCain are traitors. Trump would've harmed himself among conservatives had he endorsed these sellouts.
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
I wonder if Madame President will be re-decorating the WH next winter.
Posted By: viking Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
Sarcasm right.
Posted By: RickyD Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
I am personally starting to wonder if Mr. Trump is trying to lose this election and give it to his long time friends Bill and Hillary Clinton. And...to do so without hurting his business empire too badly.
I suggested this about a year ago and it seems to be proving out daily lately. I know he's not that stupid to do and say all he does.

I watched Trump's daughter on FOX last night and she is fast friends with Chelsea regardless of the outcome of the election.

It won't matter to any of these people who wins. They will still be able to keep their guns and hired guns. They will prosper greatly and the little people will go down the tube as the country descends into chaos.
Posted By: rost495 Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
Originally Posted by ro1459
Whatever it is, he better correct his course very soon. Many wealthy GOP loyalists are starting to get very antsy. Several of my friends have told me that while they still support Trump, they are close to sitting this presidential election out. Yes that will give the election to Ms. Clinton. That is why so much money is pouring into GOP Senate races across the country. We have to remain in control of Congress to control what we can with a Democrat controlled Executive Branch of our government.

You have some stupid friends. But thats not uncommon these days...

Stop thinking while you're behind.

Vote Trump and it'll work out for you.
Posted By: Hotload Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16

+1 .... Yes it is !
Posted By: Calhoun Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
Trump has said repeated he does NOT need a Republican majority in either the House or the Senate in order to get his goals accomplished. It'd be nice, but absolutely isn't necessary.

So let the purge continue. There's no downside for us. Bring this house down!
Does Trump also build gulags?
Originally Posted by SakoAV

I hope you can realize azzholes like you only galvanize people to do the exact opposite of what you suggest, or in your childish case, order. You may understand that when you get to high school.
Posted By: deflave Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
Originally Posted by RickyD
Does Trump also build gulags?

Let's hope so.

First stop? Iowa.

Dave
Posted By: Wildcatter264 Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Trump has said repeated he does NOT need a Republican majority in either the House or the Senate in order to get his goals accomplished. It'd be nice, but absolutely isn't necessary.

He needs the Senate to reset the Supreme Court. A constructionist SC that follows the US Constitution is the most important goal in this election. The next POTUS will set the Republic's future for the next 2 generations with his appointments to the SC.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16

I'm very comfortable having a majority in the house and senate.

What kind of gun control would the liberals have passed on us, if we had not had that the past several years? shocked
Posted By: Calvin Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
Those who want to retain power, will vote Hillary whether Dem or Repub. That's the way it is. They know Hillary will keep things the way it is.

I hope you can realize azzholes like you only galvanize people to do the exact opposite of what you suggest, or in your childish case, order. You may understand that when you get to high school.

In case you ain't got ME to figure this out, people have already have determined whom they're gonna vote for, and by the looks of things, it might just be that you're crushing all over the uncharged felon.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I'm very comfortable having a majority in the house and senate.

What kind of gun control would the liberals have passed on us, if we had not had that the past several years? shocked
I'd bet Hillary has a pen and phone, too. We need 2/3's in both houses to override vetos. Good luck with that.
Originally Posted by tzone

They're both Dem Lites. Why would he? I like him better that he isn't endorsing them.

It's Trump who is the Dem Lite. We are watching the decline and fall of the Republican Party. Hildog and dirty old Uncle Bill are loving every minute of this GOP civil war.
It's Trump who is the Dem Lite. We are watching the decline and fall of the Republican Party.

No no no no...

Trump IS the Republican Party now. There is no decline and fall, there is just the new Party.

Climb on board. I've heard we have cookies.
Posted By: dave7mm Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
There are two Republican parties.
Theres the neocon GOPe
And theres blue collar working class GOP.
The GOPe likes to start endless wars and run all over the world sucking foreign dick.Especially chi-com cock.Its a great deal as the money rolls in as they screw over American manufacturers.And get a higher stock price for there Corporate masters.Nice to get your election paid for and all the perks on insider deals.
Conservative people who work for a living have absolutely nothing in common with the current democratic party.And very little with the GOPe.
Its actually pretty simple.
As Manufacturing goes,so goes the rest of the country.
Our Manufacturing is in the crapper because of 30 years worth of "free trade" BS from the GOPe.The country has followed.
Now working class conservatives cant find jobs.Or jobs that are worth a chit...brought to you by the GOPe.
GOP outnumber the GOPe.
Sometimes math is a bitch.

dave
Posted By: irfubar Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
Geez, some people refuse to get it.

We sent a majority to the house and senate to stop Obama, all the GOP did was rubberstamp Obama's agenda.
The old GOP, I.E., McCain, Ryan, McConnell etc... need to go, they are the enemy within.

Then again maybe the few here that criticize Trump are benefiting from the system?

The average American middle class worker certainly isnt!

Originally Posted by irfubar

We sent a majority to the house and senate to stop Obama, all the GOP did was rubberstamp Obama's agenda.

Yep, I hate all those new gun control laws they passed, and the carbon tax, and all the rest of the stuff...

Oh, wait..

Never mind.
Posted By: Raeford Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
I suggested this about a year ago and it seems to be proving out daily lately. I know he's not that stupid to do and say all he does.

I watched Trump's daughter on FOX last night and she is fast friends with Chelsea regardless of the outcome of the election.

It won't matter to any of these people who wins. They will still be able to keep their guns and hired guns. They will prosper greatly and the little people will go down the tube as the country descends into chaos.

Please expand on just who all is in on this 'planned loss'.
All of his family? Pence? Gingrich and Giuliani? Manafort?
Think about it for a few minutes. Seriously, think about it.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Other folks are thinking about it for me. I don't have to waste time on that when I can help pick out Republicans who should be kicked out of office.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/senior-gop-officials-exploring-options-trump-drops/story?id=41089609
Republican officials are exploring how to handle a scenario that would be unthinkable in a normal election year: What would happen if the party's presidential nominee dropped out?

ABC News has learned that senior party officials are so frustrated — and confused — by Donald Trump's erratic behavior that they are exploring how to replace him on the ballot if he drops out.

Yep, I hate all those new gun control laws they passed, and the carbon tax, and all the rest of the stuff...

Oh, wait..

Never mind.

I know many old school union Democrats that refuse too see the party has left them.

I believe the Republican party is leaving me.
I wont bury my head in the sand like the union Dem's.

Oh, wait..

Never mind.

$8+ trillion added to our debt. Is that all of the rest of the stuff? Immigration? Failure to prosecute basically anyone above 'state level' in politics or the federal .gov[allowing Justice Dept. to look the other way continuously]
Hmmm, yeah, you're right.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16

Stab him in the back every chance they get then want his endorsement?
$8+ trillion added to our debt. Is that all of the rest of the stuff? Immigration? Failure to prosecute basically anyone above 'state level' in politics or the federal .gov[allowing Justice Dept. to look the other way continuously]
Hmmm, yeah, you're right.

Every time they've put up a budget battle, it ends up shutting down the gov't and the MSM makes the Republicans out to be the bad guy. So if they put up a HUGE battle and shut it down for months, maybe they would have lost the majority in 2012 or 2014. What would THAT have cost us? They gave up the money to stop the other stuff.. Was it right or wrong? I have no idea.

And there have been no major new immigration laws passed, Obama has been acting within the powers granted previously to the executive branch (I believe).

And Congress can't prosecute, they make the laws, the executive branch enforces them and the judicial branch rules on them.
Originally Posted by Pat85

It was Trump who started the war of words with McCain.
Posted By: Gus Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
the republican wing of the demo-publican consortium has rubber-stamped everything the obama admin has done. they might have as well not been there. we should have saved their salaries and rebated it to the tax-payers.

the only question now is whether the oppressed will rise in sufficent numbers in november to overthrow the Establishment choice of Wall Street.

Posted By: crossfireoops Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16

You are clearly, and beyond any shadow of doubt, an idiot.
Shove John McCain up yer' azz.

GTC
"
And Congress can't prosecute, they make the laws, the executive branch enforces them and the judicial branch rules on them."

"allowing the justice dept. to look the other way continuously"

Cut them off financially!! It's their job.

Explain how their caving has helped this country?

IRDGAS anymore. Piss everybody off!

McCain is an idiot and should have switched to the Democratic party years ago!

He deserves ridicule.
Explain how their caving has helped this country?

What would this country look like if there had been a Democrat majority in the House and Senate for all 7 years? Remember the bills created in the back rooms and voted on before any member had time to read it? Remember the "We have to pass it to know what's in it"?

You're whining because you didn't get everything you wanted, but what you're too narrow minded to see is what we avoided.

Besides that, NONE of it matters. Trump is the only one who can fix everything, and he's gonna win in a landslide. So it's all water under the bridge, our country and our future is assured.

Be happy, no worries..
Posted By: gregintenn Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16

I wouldn't endorse either of them either.

Did either of them endorse Trump in the primary? NO! He actually regurgitated the same words toward Ryan that Ryan spewed about Trump; "I'm not quite there yet."
You very clearly mistake 'whining' for anger.
I am F'ing pissed at .gov. All of them, every last one of them be they R, D or I.
Look at my posts from last winter and you'll see where I was very clear: I'm done with lifer politicians. They have become parasites and a blight on our nation.
IRDGAS anymore.
I am F'ing pissed at .gov. All of them, every last one of them be they R, D or I.
Look at my posts from last winter and you'll see where I was very clear: I'm done with lifer politicians. They have become parasites and a blight on our nation.
IRDGAS anymore.

Okay, that makes sense and I agree with it in large part.

But when fighting your own party to oust long term politicians, realize the advantage that gives the other party with it's long term politicians with huge bankrolls and established connections and insider information.

It's like trying to have a winning pro football team with only rookies. Possible, but it's far more likely the vets are going to tear you a new one year after year after year.

If there's a change, it's got to come at the federal level and apply to all politicians from all parties. An amendment is most likely, but it will probably take a convention of states to get it going since I don't think that Congress will back that amendment.
the rank & file who walk among us are asking, even demanding, a catharsis in the running of this country.

the system clearly isn't working. the I's knew that long before the dems & republs. the demo's have capitalized more on the un-knowing of the rank & file. but the pain is beginning to cause a wake-up to occur amongst the voters both left & right.

trump refuses to admit that the jobs have left and they ain't coming back.

hillary said no such thing has occurred. we're all fine, in the boat, even though we're taking on water like no one's business.

i'm ready to begin beating some of the shacles loose, so that we have a chance to swim to shore soon.

It's absolutely amazing, the amount of people who scream and cry about wanting change in the American an political apparatus, yet as soon as someone comes along who very well could promote that change....those same people scream and cry about that individual not continuing the status quo

Just fuggin amazing
Posted By: ltppowell Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
Yet, you guys went crazy when Cruz DID endorse Trump...just not enough.
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
Ha this is a dumpster fire of epic proportion
Originally Posted by gitem_12

It's absolutely amazing, the amount of people who scream and cry about wanting change in the American an political apparatus, yet as soon as someone comes along who very well could promote that change....those same people scream and cry about that individual not continuing the status quo

Just fuggin amazing

Gitem,
Best I can figure the people who oppose change are benefiting from the current status quo?

Kinda like the welfare people voting Dem.

There are Rep. cheer leaders who's paycheck comes from the tax payers.
Posted By: RWE Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
[Linked Image]

Just fuggin amazing

Yeah, they actually want their little comfy life to stay as is despite the their alleged hand-wringing. This thread is proof. Major change is going to be painful.
Posted By: dvdegeorge Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
Yep Hillary will be very painful
Originally Posted by ltppowell

I said nary a word and actually felt that he[Cruz] did all he should.
Originally Posted by RWE
[Linked Image]

to get out of a dumpster prior to it's beginning to burn, secure a 10 lb. calf's head, and start knocking down the walls as quickly as possible. time is of the essence for this to work.

once the walls are down, what's available next will probably be a desert. but it's a start. there's water out there somewheres.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
I loved his response when asked about endorsing Ryan ... "I'm not quite there yet." LOL. Go Trump!!

I think you should seriously think about it, too. Who else does and says what he does if he doesn't want to lose? Don't give me the drivel about "a man of the people" or some other BS. Personally, I don't know many people who love azzholes who constantly spout off nonsense and cry about stuff like 5 year olds.

I'd like to think this is not the kind of behavior that got him where he is today. If not, why does he think it will get him the biggest job in the world? Answer: he doesn't.

Do you recall the meeting he and Bill had about a month before Trump announced? Maybe they were talking golf and grandkids like the Loretta Lynch meeting on the tarmack right before Comey went traitor. I think we've been Clintoned.

Okay. NO DRIVEL.
Who else is in on it?
Some would have to know, correct?
WHO????
Why would anyone else have to know? It would certainly be in the conspiracies best interest for no one to know but a very tight inner group. So maybe his family and maybe not. But many, many do know, or suspect, from watching how Trump behaves. The only ones who don't are the mentally challenged or die hard trump sycophants.

I really believe this has been a perfect storm for Trump and Hillary. With the large field, Trump was able to pick off candidates one at a time with lies and abusing people who didn't fight back and wouldn't just take him off his feet at a debate. Whoever did would have likely won, but no balls. I don't believe he had an idea he could win but did. And now, here we are, looking at marxism for America. Thanks pal! mad
If that last line is aimed at me, you can GFY. IRDGAF
Posted By: Scott F Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16

Just fuggin amazing

This!
It's aimed at those who gave us Trump because, as I believed all along, that will give us Hillary. And it does make me angry because I would take Trump gladly at this point, but not Hillary. And there is no reason we should have had to, but for one word: Trump. Anyone else that was on that stage could have easily beat her. I hope he can turn this and himself around.
It's aimed at those who gave us Trump because, as I believed all along, that will give us Hillary. And it does make me angry because I would take Trump gladly at this point, but not Hillary. And there is no reason we should have had to, but for one word: Trump. Anyone else that was on that stage could have easily beat her. I hope he can turn this and himself around.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this

Just fuggin amazing
I'd like to see what Trump could or would do to change those things, but this has nothing to do with status quo. It has to do with conducting one's self with basic civility and providing thoughtful responses that might allow him to get elected. Those are standbys in business, politics and life. I believe he is likely great at those, when he wants to be, to have gotten where he is today. So, why not now?
I VOTED FOR TC in my primary. I can only vote once as I'm not a democrat. I did what I could.
Trump won, I am behind him as it is the only viable option beyond HRC.
I wish he would quit doing/saying stupid chit, but I won't stop backing him for fear of HRC winning.
It's really this simple.

Just fuggin amazing
I'd like to see what Trump could or would do to change those things, but this has nothing to do with status quo. It has to do with conducting one's self with basic civility and providing thoughtful responses that might allow him to get elected. Those are standbys in business, politics and life. I believe he is likely great at those, when he wants to be, to have gotten where he is today. So, why not now?

Maybe he gets the fact that people don't want Paul Ryan and john mccain...why should he be expected to give them support if he doesn't want to. And "basic civility, aND being afraid to offend people is what put the country in the pile of schidt we are jn now

And no, none else on that stage could have beaten Hillary
well, the great debate at it's core, since WWII, is whether the US is going to strike direction for the world, russia, china, etc. as exceptions, or whether we want to cede ldrshp to the "world consciousness." is the world ready to lead itself?

the rest of us can fish or cut bait no matter what putin, trump, and the HIllbilly offeres us.
Posted By: rong Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
Originally Posted by ltppowell

I said nary a word and actually felt that he[Cruz] did all he should.

Except at the convention,imo
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
IRDGAS anymore.

Okay, that makes sense and I agree with it in large part.

But when fighting your own party to oust long term politicians, realize the advantage that gives the other party with it's long term politicians with huge bankrolls and established connections and insider information.

It's like trying to have a winning pro football team with only rookies. Possible, but it's far more likely the vets are going to tear you a new one year after year after year.

If there's a change, it's got to come at the federal level and apply to all politicians from all parties. An amendment is most likely, but it will probably take a convention of states to get it going since I don't think that Congress will back that amendment.

Raeford is 100% correct. Calhoun, Your "solution" is precisely why nothing will ever change. The "I'm not going to change unless the other changes first" attitude has created the corrupt 2 party system, different sides of the same coin. Your support and defense of the establishment and your refusal to clean your own house first jives perfectly with your anti Trump/pro Hilary posts. It's crystal clear which side you identify with.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
Everyday ...it looks like that call to bill c .…really happen ...
I VOTED FOR TC in my primary. I can only vote once as I'm not a democrat. I did what I could.
Trump won, I am behind him as it is the only viable option beyond HRC.
I wish he would quit doing/saying stupid chit, but I won't stop backing him for fear of HRC winning.
It's really this simple.
We're mostly at the same place. I won't not vote for him against Hillary, but I was planning to work for him, too. I don't even know if he has a ground game where I am but neither do I want to put myself out there if he sticks his foot down his throat many times each week. I can only sell door to door when I believe in the product. Still, thoughts of Hillary might get me past that.
And "basic civility, aND being afraid to offend people is what put the country in the pile of schidt we are jn now
You don't understand civility. Good civility allows one to tell someone to go to hell with them looking forward to the trip. I have no doubt Trump is a master at that.

You must think Hillary is formidable. She's an empty pant suit. And everyone on that stage knew it and would have made all her faults the focus and won. So we will disagree on that.
Posted By: GanjaFarmer Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16

Vote for Hildabeast. She'll make sure your butt won't hurt anymore. And she'll appoint some great SCOTUS judges.
it's crystal clear that with hillary at the helm the world will tip over. a re-set is not likely.

with trump and a miracle, we might continue on the same path for some amouont of more time.

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Raeford is 100% correct. Calhoun, Your "solution" is precisely why nothing will ever change. The "I'm not going to change unless the other changes first" attitude has created the corrupt 2 party system, different sides of the same coin. Your support and defense of the establishment and your refusal to clean your own house first jives perfectly with your anti Trump/pro Hilary posts. It's crystal clear which side you identify with.

MY house is clean and has been since we made it so Ben Nelson can't show his face in public without being booed.

You go ahead and play your little experiment. It's states like yours and bob's that have put us into a mess like this, it's not like you're going to make it any worse.

And I've never made a pro-Hillary post. I know you're not above lying, but don't try it on me.
Posted By: RWE Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
The "I'm not going to change unless the other changes first" attitude has created the corrupt 2 party system, different sides of the same coin.

That attitude is bad.

I think this step means you should go hug a cop.
Posted By: GanjaFarmer Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16

This. Over and over and over. Now let's see the asshat bleeders come on here and proclaim that Cruz could have won a national election against Hillary. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAA.
Posted By: northcountry Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16

I just fired off a note to Trump H.Q.'s asking the same ? as there was rumors when he first started that he was running interference for her so she could win and every day it look more and more like that maybe the case. Cheers NC
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
Calhoun, No need to lie. Every post running down Trump is an effort to elect Hilary. The liberals infest every state it's just that the states that are most beautiful and desirable get filled faster. Even Nebraska isn't immune. I saw your liberal buddy Warren Buffet endorsing the evil witch, ain't he a hometown boy?
Posted By: jorgeI Re: GOP civil war - 08/03/16
Originally Posted by GanjaFarmer

This. Over and over and over. Now let's see the asshat bleeders come on here and proclaim that Cruz could have won a national election against Hillary. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAA.

See the latest poll? The beast has a ten point lead...
Posted By: Hotload Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16
Originally Posted by Gus
it's crystal clear that with hillary at the helm the world will tip over. a re-set is not likely.

with trump and a miracle, we might continue on the same path for some amouont of more time.

If only Trump can get his head out of his ass. At this time Hildabeast has opened up a 10+ point lead.
Posted By: 4ager Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16
National polls, such as the "OMG, a 10+ lead" have been and remain irrelevant. That was the case during the primaries and is still the case. The battleground states are the ones that matter, and those states are still within - or very close to - the margin of error.
Posted By: RickyD Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16
Calhoun, No need to lie. Every post running down Trump is an effort to elect Hilary. The liberals infest every state it's just that the states that are most beautiful and desirable get filled faster. Even Nebraska isn't immune. I saw your liberal buddy Warren Buffet endorsing the evil witch, ain't he a hometown boy?
Nice job calling out anyone who does not march lock step a liberal. Actually, it's not a nice job at all, unless your a lieberal. Why do you want to do the lieberals job for them? This is why they keep winning: conservatives are a lot like muslims, they'll destroy anyone who does not believe exactly like they do.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16

I've restricted myself to posting only factual and truthful things about Trump.

How can factual things about Trump be running him down?

No, you haven't. That's disingenuous, at best.
Posted By: BobinNH Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16

Cut the [bleep].......... smirk

What malarkey. You haven't gotten a damned thing right since the primaries and that still frosts your ass. laugh
Originally Posted by 4ager

If I ever post something that's wrong - as opposed to something you don't like to hear - I'm more than happy to be corrected. I'm not some insecure man child who never apologizes or admits that I'm wrong about something. A real man stands up, looks you in the eye and admits he's wrong.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16
Look, recent history tells us that the polls chronically under report numbers from non liberal candidates. Brexit was running ten points in favor of remain a few months before and even when it tightened, the polls still under reported exit. Scott Walker was running ten to fifteen down on his recall vote. Even this NeverTrumper in Kansas who just got primaried was up ten or more according to the polls.

There is outright manipulation of the polls and in the case of Trump there is one other factor that is impossible to measure. Trump is so vilified and lampooned that lots of people just won't admit that they are going to support him.

If I had to bet my life's savings, I would bet on Hillary, but Trump is very much still in this thing. This constant drumbeat of negative information and poll manipulation is being done for one purpose. They want to demoralize Trump supporters and Republicans to the extent that the do not show up to vote. Because they know that if they do, Trump wins. They've given up on trying to stir up enthusiasm for Hillary, they are now trying to demoralize the opposition.

If I ever post something that's wrong - as opposed to something you don't like to hear - I'm more than happy to be corrected. I'm not some insecure man child who never apologizes or admits that I'm wrong about something. A real man stands up, looks you in the eye and admits he's wrong.

You posted recently that Congressional Rs must kneel down to Trump. Where, EXACTLY, was that stated by Trump or anyone else?

We could keep going on your statements for a very long time, Cal, and no one expects you to "be a real man" and admit that you're wrong - you've not done it once, and you won't.
It's really as simple as pie. If Trump goes after Hillary and Obama on their records and policies, clearly, honestly, and concisely, he wins. If Trump plays the butthurt baby, goes after Republicans, and doesn't use a teleprompter to stay on topic, he loses.

It's his to lose but he has to get on track NOW!
You posted recently that Congressional Rs must kneel down to Trump. Where, EXACTLY, was that stated by Trump or anyone else?

We could keep going on your statements for a very long time, Cal, and no one expects you to "be a real man" and admit that you're wrong - you've not done it once, and you won't.

Actually I think I stated that any Congressional R that doesn't kneel down to Trump must be marked for later retribution and voting them out.

I don't believe I ever said Trump said they have to kneel.

It's what's required by his followers.

You're a lawyer, right? Specifics matter.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16
Ricky, You and your anti-Trump cheer squad have been running down Trump for months now. During the primaries it's understandable because you're stumping for your preferred candidate but after the nomination all you and your circle jerk accomplish by running down Trump is helping Hilary. It's hard to believe that anyone with an IQ above freezing temperature doesn't understand that major fact. Calling us liberals because you're indirectly pulling for Hilary by posting negative crap about Trump is not just foolish and childish, it's all you've got. There's 2 choices on the ballot (in reality) and by constantly running down one candidate, leaves no doubt which one you're pulling for.

Posted By: SakoAV Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16
Ricky, You and your anti-Trump cheer squad have been running down Trump for months now. During the primaries it's understandable because you're stumping for your preferred candidate but after the nomination all you and your circle jerk accomplish by running down Trump is helping Hilary. It's hard to believe that anyone with an IQ above freezing temperature doesn't understand that major fact. Calling us liberals because you're indirectly pulling for Hilary by posting negative crap about Trump is not just foolish and childish, it's all you've got. There's 2 choices on the ballot (in reality) and by constantly running down one candidate, leaves no doubt which one you're pulling for.

I like this poster!

Keep after 'em, AcesNeights! We need more patriots like you!
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16

The azzwhole called me a "Hillary Voter" some time back, got all butt hurt at a less than friendly response to that suggestion ...than slunk away,..... dodging some very pointed and appropriate questions thrown his way.

Major source of B.S. on this forum, this fellow.

GTC

Posted By: djs Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16
I just heard that a GOP representative is backing Clinton. Meg Whitman and several other prominent Republicans are also backing Clinton. And, this Fortune magazine article tells of others who don't support Trump: http://fortune.com/2016/06/23/gop-business-executives-hillary-clinton/

This certainly tells us something of the low respect Republicans have of Trump.
Crossfireoops,

I've never thought of you as conservative. Based upon your posts and stalwart defense of neocon agenda, I'd go with you're being a neocon. Whether that status is elevated vis-a-vis liberal is subjective.
Originally Posted by djs
I just heard that a GOP representative is backing Clinton. Meg Whitman and several other prominent Republicans are also backing Clinton. And, this Fortune magazine article tells of others who don't support Trump: http://fortune.com/2016/06/23/gop-business-executives-hillary-clinton/

'

Never confuse neocons with conservatives.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16
Originally Posted by djs

And their great love for Marxist Socialist inspired, totally corrupt Hillary "Benghazi Hero" Clinton.

L.W.
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Look, recent history tells us that the polls chronically under report numbers from non liberal candidates. Brexit was running ten points in favor of remain a few months before and even when it tightened, the polls still under reported exit. Scott Walker was running ten to fifteen down on his recall vote. Even this NeverTrumper in Kansas who just got primaried was up ten or more according to the polls.

There is outright manipulation of the polls and in the case of Trump there is one other factor that is impossible to measure. Trump is so vilified and lampooned that lots of people just won't admit that they are going to support him.

If I had to bet my life's savings, I would bet on Hillary, but Trump is very much still in this thing. This constant drumbeat of negative information and poll manipulation is being done for one purpose. They want to demoralize Trump supporters and Republicans to the extent that the do not show up to vote. Because they know that if they do, Trump wins. They've given up on trying to stir up enthusiasm for Hillary, they are now trying to demoralize the opposition.

The fact that everybody and their brother and his dog are blasting Trump tells me just how much of a threat he is to the status quo and how much they are afraid of him.

It also tells me just how deeply entrenched the established power structure really is and just how much control they have over the information we are fed. Before the usual knee jerk tin foil accusers show up, I don't know or really believe there is one overriding cabal of men in pointed hats and cloaks with astrological symbols on them controlling the entire world (but I wouldn't entirely dismiss that either wink ). But even without some grand central authority, lots of smaller organizations are seeing the same writing on the wall - the end of their parasitic feeding on the life blood of the American middle class.

Folks can love Trump or hate him or not trust him one tiny bit - I don't trust him one tiny bit - but at this stage of the game we have two choices:

Trump or Hillary.

I know which way I'm voting.
Crossfireoops,

I've never thought of you as conservative. Based upon your posts and stalwart defense of neocon agenda, I'd go with you're being a neocon. Whether that status is elevated vis-a-vis liberal is subjective.

How heartbreaking and gut wrenching to hear that.
I've never thought of you much at all, ....you're clearly a paid shill, and a troll.

Go eat chit and howl at the moon.

GTC

In the first place, you couldn't make me vote for Clinton short of holding my children at gun point. There would be hell to pay later.

Second, you did to Calhoun exactly what your complaining about me, and have done the same to others. Pot meet kettle.

I want Trump to win and will work for him if he gets off his cry baby crap and running down republicans, whether you like them or believe them conservative or not. Trump's doing what you are griping at me for: running down the party and paving the way to lose the House and Senate. No candidate does that, and I can just hear, "that's why we love him so", but that don't cut it. It's beyond stupid.

So hopefully, the witches 10% bump may have woke him up. We'll see. I'm still not sure he's a serious candidate or a serious trojan horse. We'll see there too, shortly. I believe the expression of concern from many people of how he was getting out in the weeds and had lost his focus on who he was trying to defeat, may have helped to. Again, we'll see.

As I've said before, Trump needs to focus on Hillary and Obama. There is more meat on those bones than he could use from now to the election and forget about crucifying republicans who are hesitant to support him in the various states of mind he's been in. If he gets on board with the program of taking the Whitehouse, so will they. But he's got to first. This is his to lose, and beating Hillary should be easy peasy. I fully believe anyone on the stage could have done it since she is so flawed. But Trump won't unless he straightens the hell up. And that scares the chit outta me!

Sorry for any hard feelings. I have none.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

The azzwhole called me a "Hillary Voter" some time back, got all butt hurt at a less than friendly response to that suggestion ...than slunk away,..... dodging some very pointed and appropriate questions thrown his way.

GTC

I recall the exchange and believe I responded to several posts, so if I didn't get them all it wasn't because I didn't try. Sometimes I have something else to do and don't get back to things I thought complete. No BS.
Trump's doing what you are griping at me for: running down the party and paving the way to lose the House and Senate.

Trump is allowed to do that. In fact, his leadership in this critical area allows us to know which members of the party need to be purged.

There is NO need for a Senate or House majority next year, that's been flat out stated by President To Be Trump. He'd like it, but there's no need for it at all. So the purge can happen now with no worries about consequences.

Don't worry, be happy.
Crossfireoops,

How heartbreaking and gut wrenching to hear that.
I've never thought of you much at all, ....you're clearly a paid shill, and a troll.

Go eat chit and howl at the moon.

GTC
Great example of conservative cannibalism that has kept us out of the whitehouse. Thanks guys. Not that I blame cross at all for that retort. Priceless!
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16
Originally Posted by djs

This Whitman chick is the classic Republican In Name Only. She's pro abortion, pro assault weapon ban, and on down the line. She's a Republican the way Mike Bloomberg is. That kind is no great loss.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16

And let’s be clear, whether it is Charles and David Koch, whether it is Hillary Clinton, whether it is Paul Ryan, whomever, they’re working on the same side of a divide. And that is a divide between globalists and Americans and everybody better understand that as we move forward from this point.

-Lou Dobbs
Posted By: add Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

The fact that everybody and their brother and his dog are blasting Trump tells me just how much of a threat he is to the status quo and how much they are afraid of him.

It also tells me just how deeply entrenched the established power structure really is and just how much control they have over the information we are fed. Before the usual knee jerk tin foil accusers show up, I don't know or really believe there is one overriding cabal of men in pointed hats and cloaks with astrological symbols on them controlling the entire world (but I wouldn't entirely dismiss that either wink ). But even without some grand central authority, lots of smaller organizations are seeing the same writing on the wall - the end of their parasitic feeding on the life blood of the American middle class.

Good stuff.
Posted By: Gus Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

Good stuff.

the political revolution as espoused by trump has been joined. win or lose, at least it's a knock on the door. hopefully, it's more than that.

GTC

You're one of the last men on here that could be called a "Hillary voter". The liberals on here use the same old tired rhetoric but there are a lot of us that see through their BULLCHIT.
You're one of the last men on here that could be called a "Hillary voter". The liberals on here use the same old tired rhetoric but there are a lot of us that see through their BULLCHIT.

It's true, there are a ton of liberals on here that call me a Hillary voter CONSTANTLY.

Shame we have to tolerate their type, no?
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16
In order for Trump to win, he needs to start appealing to the moderate GOP, Independents & right leaning Demoncrats.

He won't lose the base at this point no matter what, but he can't win w/o the others.

He needs to smarten up politically & realize that he (& we) can't do jack-schitt if he doesn't get elected...........& right now he's trying damned hard not to.

Sometimes it's not as important exactly what is said as how it is said.

We just simply cannot afford to throw away the best chance we have on gaining the WH back by losing to a really poor & damaged-goods Demoncrat candidate by continously doing childish, self serving, feel-good & stupid schitt.

MM
Posted By: KMS Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16
I just wish DT could just focus on the real enemy. He doesn't have to fight everyone, Just Hillary!
Truth be told, this election shouldn't even be close at this point.

It's true, there are a ton of liberals on here that call me a Hillary voter CONSTANTLY.

No what's a shame is how you and your ilk are doing the DNCs dirty work. Trump might not be your first choice but running him down at every opportunity isn't how we beat Hillary. Continue to act like a retard and you'll continue to be associated with the retards. Your hit pieces on Trump only shows how foolish you are. Either get onboard or continue your campaign against Trump, you can't have it both ways. Many of us want Hillary to lose and won't exacerbate Trumps battle by being an ankle biter like you and several others do constantly. We don't expect you to gush loving thoughts and praise on him, just to STFU running him and his supporters down.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16
Originally Posted by KMS
Truth be told, this election shouldn't even be close at this point.

That's the honest truth.

MM
Posted By: Harry M Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16
When Romney, McCain and Ryan became the face and moral compass of the party a GOP civil war became required if the party was to survive. The middle class have already figured that out....the GOP Party Hacks not so much....
Originally Posted by KMS
I just wish DT could just focus on the real enemy. He doesn't have to fight everyone, Just Hillary!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the GOP is the enemy..
Posted By: GanjaFarmer Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16
"But Trump is mean mean MEAN!! He's not qualified to be president because he doesn't have a vagina! He's a xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic meanie!!"

Hillary voters... Hillary voters everywhere!
Originally Posted by Harry M
Originally Posted by KMS

Really? Who the hell is he running against? The GOP, Or Hillary?
"But Trump is mean mean MEAN!! He's not qualified to be president because he doesn't have a vagina! He's a xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic meanie!!"

Don't you have some pot to sell?
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by KMS

Trump is running against Hillary. The GOP sees him as their enemy.
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16
i am a resident of Mclame's district and i won't vote for him. And i am getting pestered to death daily with robo calls from his campaign. Which has never happened before. Which tells me he might be a tad worried if he gets reelected. Hopefully not.
I recall the exchange and believe I responded to several posts, so if I didn't get them all it wasn't because I didn't try. Sometimes I have something else to do and don't get back to things I thought complete.
No BS

Yes "BS"

...the going got a little tough, and you SPLIT.

GTC
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
i am a resident of Mclame's district and i won't vote for him. And i am getting pestered to death daily with robo calls from his campaign. Which has never happened before. Which tells me he might be a tad worried if he gets reelected. Hopefully not.

I'd say they're down in the dumps and feeling DEFEAT.
Can't say I'm being very polite with these PESTS that are bothering us with their BS, either.

Ms. Ward is looking like a FINE alternative, from my lookout.

GTC
Posted By: Stevil Re: GOP civil war - 08/04/16

hey Dopey put the bong down for a minute !! Trump just aint qualified because he is a Hysterical fool who just doesnt inspire confidence with his ability to get the job done.

Everyone knows deep down he is a chameleon that says anything to get appeal, he just cant be trusted and his attacks on the Party thats bankrolling his nomination have lost faith in him.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by KMS

Both
I really hope he can pull this off, but as I said this election shouldn't even be close with 4 months to go. If he'd forget about everyone else and just focus on Hillary's pathetic record, he'd wipe the floor with her.

No what's a shame is how you and your ilk are doing the DNCs dirty work. Trump might not be your first choice but running him down at every opportunity isn't how we beat Hillary. Continue to act like a retard and you'll continue to be associated with the retards. Your hit pieces on Trump only shows how foolish you are. Either get onboard or continue your campaign against Trump, you can't have it both ways. Many of us want Hillary to lose and won't exacerbate Trumps battle by being an ankle biter like you and several others do constantly. We don't expect you to gush loving thoughts and praise on him, just to STFU running him and his supporters down.

I can't read Calhoun, on a good day.
How many here would be comfortable posting a thread about the size of one's crank v. Trump ?

.....obsessive and off the wall fixation , taking some sorta' toll.

....my read, anyhoo.

GTC
© 24hourcampfire