Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i am a resident of Mclame's district and i won't vote for him. And i am getting pestered to death daily with robo calls from his campaign. Which has never happened before. Which tells me he might be a tad worried if he gets reelected. Hopefully not.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I recall the exchange and believe I responded to several posts, so if I didn't get them all it wasn't because I didn't try. Sometimes I have something else to do and don't get back to things I thought complete.
No BS

Yes "BS"

...the going got a little tough, and you SPLIT.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
i am a resident of Mclame's district and i won't vote for him. And i am getting pestered to death daily with robo calls from his campaign. Which has never happened before. Which tells me he might be a tad worried if he gets reelected. Hopefully not.

I'd say they're down in the dumps and feeling DEFEAT.
Can't say I'm being very polite with these PESTS that are bothering us with their BS, either.

Ms. Ward is looking like a FINE alternative, from my lookout.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GanjaFarmer
"But Trump is mean mean MEAN!! He's not qualified to be president because he doesn't have a vagina! He's a xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic meanie!!"

Hillary voters... Hillary voters everywhere!

hey Dopey put the bong down for a minute !! Trump just aint qualified because he is a Hysterical fool who just doesnt inspire confidence with his ability to get the job done.

Everyone knows deep down he is a chameleon that says anything to get appeal, he just cant be trusted and his attacks on the Party thats bankrolling his nomination have lost faith in him.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Stevil; 08/04/16.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by Harry M
Originally Posted by KMS
I just wish DT could just focus on the real enemy. He doesn't have to fight everyone, Just Hillary!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the GOP is the enemy..

Really? Who the hell is he running against? The GOP, Or Hillary?

Both

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

IC B2

KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I really hope he can pull this off, but as I said this election shouldn't even be close with 4 months to go. If he'd forget about everyone else and just focus on Hillary's pathetic record, he'd wipe the floor with her.

Kelly
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You're one of the last men on here that could be called a "Hillary voter". The liberals on here use the same old tired rhetoric but there are a lot of us that see through their BULLCHIT.

It's true, there are a ton of liberals on here that call me a Hillary voter CONSTANTLY.

Shame we have to tolerate their type, no?

No what's a shame is how you and your ilk are doing the DNCs dirty work. Trump might not be your first choice but running him down at every opportunity isn't how we beat Hillary. Continue to act like a retard and you'll continue to be associated with the retards. Your hit pieces on Trump only shows how foolish you are. Either get onboard or continue your campaign against Trump, you can't have it both ways. Many of us want Hillary to lose and won't exacerbate Trumps battle by being an ankle biter like you and several others do constantly. We don't expect you to gush loving thoughts and praise on him, just to STFU running him and his supporters down.

I can't read Calhoun, on a good day.
How many here would be comfortable posting a thread about the size of one's crank v. Trump ?

.....obsessive and off the wall fixation , taking some sorta' toll.

....my read, anyhoo.

GTC

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 56 invisible), 2,607 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,517
Posts18,509,595
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.