Home
Beginning at the 2:13 to 2:33 marks, Lester Holt began the debate with an un-fact checked lie. I didn't hear Rush discuss it today. Why doesn't someone in the media point out how wrong his statement was?

[video:youtube]qg0p9pzOGxc[/video]
6 straight years of job growth? Kinda defied by the work force participation rate, wasn't it?

Incomes increased at record rates? Yea, sure.

Who can check the fact-checkers?

What did you expect from NBC which is the propaganda wing of the Liberals. If you want to hear facts and the truth you need to keep looking.
I'm from Erie, Pa. Used to be a thriving factory/shipping town. Those prosperous areas look like a ghost town now. Highest unemployment rate in Pa. Heartbreaking.
6 straight years of record earnings for the Clinton Foundation.......maybe that is what he was referring to?
Lester proved to be a clown last night. The economy is and has been stagnate.
I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this wouldn't surprise me in the least if it turned out to be true...

Everything the Clittons do is tainted by deceit and deception....they can't help it....it's in their DNA....
Originally Posted by MagMarc

Like Newt said a while back: the elite[of which the MSM is a part] is/are doing just fine with the status quo.
Fester dolt.
I agree and wondered why someone didn't point that out last night. I've either been lied to and mislead for the last few years or Lying Lester got away with a big one!
+1.... What can you expect from NBC???... I predicted B.S. on this as soon as I heard who the moderator would be and what network he was from. But maybe I'm just "out of touch" because I stopped watching NBC, CBS, and ABC evening news in 2009 due to their blatant, biased, B.S..I was watching NBC in '09 do their big feature story on the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. I did not hear even one mention of Ronald Reagan, or of his famous "Mr. Gorbachov, tear down this wall!" speech. Next day I discovered that CBS and ABC also did the same thing in their coverage of that story. That was the last straw for me. The only time you'll see facts or truths from these A-holes is if it just happens to conveniently fit their agenda. Otherwise it's all just liberal propaganda and I can't believe how many people in this country buy into that crap.
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
6 straight years of job growth? Kinda defied by the work force participation rate, wasn't it?

Incomes increased at record rates? Yea, sure.

Who can check the fact-checkers?

Yeah, I thought to myself as he said that, "Trump is going to jump on that with both feet"................but, somehow, he didn't & it was allowed to stand.

And when Hitlery answered, she did everything but give any kind of rational answer.

It was a fine way to start a "debate", as it's called.

Foockin' joke, it was.

MM
I recall hearing that too, screaming at the TV and knowing where this was going.

I said in another post today that the moderator didn't have any effect on this debate, but was totally wrong. I don't know what I was thinking.

Trump should have been all over that, though.

Thanks for pointing that out!
When I saw that, I thought whaat ?

Too bad Trump didn't pick up on it.

Myron
Originally Posted by MagMarc

Uh, excuse me, but Lester Holt always was a clown and a dem shill.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
+1.... What can you expect from NBC???... I predicted B.S. on this as soon as I heard who the moderator would be and what network he was from. But maybe I'm just "out of touch" because I stopped watching NBC, CBS, and ABC evening news in 2009 due to their blatant, biased, B.S..I was watching NBC in '09 do their big feature story on the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. I did not hear even one mention of Ronald Reagan, or of his famous "Mr. Gorbachov, tear down this wall!" speech. Next day I discovered that CBS and ABC also did the same thing in their coverage of that story. That was the last straw for me. The only time you'll see facts or truths from these A-holes is if it just happens to conveniently fit their agenda. Otherwise it's all just liberal propaganda and I can't believe how many people in this country buy into that crap.

There is no "news" on the major networks. They've been dem shilling, not reporting real news, and spinning stories for their agendas for years. Can't remember the last time I watched that garbage.
ya as soon as i heard the turd head spew that out, i knew the debate was rigged and trumper would play defense the whole time.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this wouldn't surprise me in the least if it turned out to be true...

Everything the Clittons do is tainted by deceit and deception....they can't help it....it's in their DNA....

Yes and in their impeachments and record investigations.

So sick of them.
with Trump being a fake Republican, having a true Republican like Lester just showed how bad things are for Donald, he consistently spoke over his alotted time and interupted Hilbag when he was meant to be quiet. Lester tried to enforce the rules and Trump just looked stupid.

Trump is just one big cluster F.U.C.K !
Originally Posted by RGinther
with Trump being a fake Republican, having a true Republican like Lester just showed how bad things are for Donald, he consistently spoke over his alotted time and interupted Hilbag when he was meant to be quiet. Lester tried to enforce the rules and Trump just looked stupid.

Even IF that were true, it certainly explains Trump's popularity.
Lester Holt is an operative with the Propaganda Corps' flagship network. Of course he was going to lie right from the start.

Members of the Propaganda Corps will be the first scattered across the coming battlefield.
They always lie
It is always good to see the Chicken $hits on the right run for the I have been cheated defense when a poor performance is turned in by their candidate.

"They gave me a bad mic"

Or

"As usual, Hillary & the Dems are trying to rig the debates so 2 are up against major NFL games. Same as last time w/ Bernie. Unacceptable!"

How about doing a little debate prep next time?......If there will be a next time!

Trump is begining to sound a little bit like Palin after her wonderful Katie Couric interview and all of those "Gotch Ya" questions. Do I see a pattern here?

Considering how rigged this "debate" was for the bitch, I'm pleased as to how well Trump did. He didn't sink down to hitlery's level or rant and rave over the unfairness, he kept his cool and let the viewers see how far up hitlery's ass the holt dolt was..
Only CNN said she won the debate (naturally) but the rest thought Trump won.
Holt also had another bold faced lie over stop and frisk saying it was un-constitutional but its not and if Rudy G ever meets ole lester I think the dolt is in for an ass whooping..
Originally Posted by benchman
I'm from Erie, Pa. Used to be a thriving factory/shipping town. Those prosperous areas look like a ghost town now. Highest unemployment rate in Pa. Heartbreaking.

Are you suggesting that the economic down turn in Eire is something new or a result of the Obama administration?

Lets see...

By the 1970s, suburbanization and economic losses had devastated downtown Erie. Precipitating the collapse

By the year 2000 a 21 percent loss of manufacturing jobs was realized. Yet manufacturing still accounted for a larger proportion of the region's workers than other metropolitan areas in the state, except for York.

http://erie.historyandmemorabilia.org/2016/02/a-short-history-of-eries-economic.html

The only way you ever saw a boom in Eire Pa. is if your 70 years old.
Lester's life took off after he took over the other dolt's job last year.

He is doing fine.
Closing on 70...Doesn't seem very far away. No, I didn't mean to imply that Obama destroyed Erie, but rather the policies of the left, in general. Manufacturing went away in a lot of other places too. Recently, GE, the last holdout, is leaving. The stupid Democrat leadership ( a result of a lot of union influence, no doubt ) couldn't seem to grasp the importance of manufacturing over tourism. Yeah baby, them tourists are gonna flock to all those new hotels in February. The left seems to detest manufacturing and anything energy related. Guess they'd rather have China do it....
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
It is always good to see the Chicken $hits on the right run for the I have been cheated defense when a poor performance is turned in by their candidate.

"They gave me a bad mic"

Or

"As usual, Hillary & the Dems are trying to rig the debates so 2 are up against major NFL games. Same as last time w/ Bernie. Unacceptable!"

How about doing a little debate prep next time?......If there will be a next time!

Trump is begining to sound a little bit like Palin after her wonderful Katie Couric interview and all of those "Gotch Ya" questions. Do I see a pattern here?

Ol Walter you crazy bastard.... Only reason I like to see Alaska go to a sales tax so you can actually contribute to your community instead of living off the Alaska state government tit..
I thought the same thing. Why did he need to interject that into the question? He really tipped himself off by doing that didn't he?

You schitball low post commie plant eating phugk. Go crawl back into your boyfriend's dirty underwear hamper and STFU, moron.
http://pamelageller.com/2016/09/cli...before-debate-according-to-sources.html/
Lester Holt sucks balls.
Originally Posted by 79S

"They gave me a bad mic"

Or

Ol Walter you crazy bastard.... Only reason I like to see Alaska go to a sales tax so you can actually contribute to your community instead of living off the Alaska state government tit..

I to think a sales tax would be a good start here in Alaska. We all live off of the Government but few will admit it.
As uasual here on the fire ...express any thought that is contrary to the Kool-Aid drinking norm and you should expect a 4th grade attack
NWA, a fourth grade attack is about 3 grades above what is required to slam dunk you.
Local_dirt Id advised something a little stronger than Tylenol for your obvious Butt hurt !!

You're easy to read. Simply a lib troll hanging around here until after the election. You'll find another spot after the election is over and do your trolling for some other lib cause there.

Must suck to be you.
A lie? From an employee of the Propaganda Ministry? Shocking!!!
Local_dirt Id advised something a little stronger than Tylenol for your obvious Butt hurt !!

and Go F yourself, you damn troll. laughing.
I read where Neil Cavuto provided video evidence that Trump was questioning the Iraq war , when Holt was saying Trump was on record supporting it.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
NWA, a fourth grade attack is about 3 grades above what is required to slam dunk you.

Damn! That was a good one..Ask your 3rd grade Great Grand Children to help you with your delivery next time.
Originally Posted by KFWA
I read where Neil Cavuto provided video evidence that Trump was questioning the Iraq war , when Holt was saying Trump was on record supporting it.
It has become apparent to me that there is no need to be correct in an attack on the right. All you have to do is accuse. There is no recovery from the accusation. Reality has no hold on the left.
It has become apparent to me that there is no need to be correct in an attack FROM the right. All you have to do is accuse. There is no recovery from the accusation. Reality has no hold on the left.

Give it some serious reflection dude...

My Mic was not working...The Dems are rigging the debates BS
I think the debates ARE rigged.

The Dems are rigging have rigged the debates, & that's not BS

Straightened it out for you.

Martha Raddatz as a mod????????? she wouldn't make a good pimple on a genuine journalist's azz, much less a worthy mod..........total lightweight.

Might as well have Donna Brazzile. [Linked Image]

MM
How are they rigged benchman, both candidates were given advance warning of the questions, both were given the same time to prepare ? Republican moderator.

Donald was given equal time to answer, infact he spoke overtime and interupted more than Hilbag ?

seems he had the opportunity but could catch the pass...
According to the Obama Administration, there has been a lower unemployment rate because they've deleted about 50 million people from the workforce and are no longer counting them. Total BS. Plus, the 6 straight years of job growth consisted of a couple of thousand here, and a couple of thousand there. Most of which were part time or low paying jobs. Again, total BS.

These people wouldn't know a job if it smacked them up side the head.

But cut Lester a break, he's got to do his job and tow the line in order to keep his job.
How are they rigged benchman, both candidates were given advance warning of the questions, both were given the same time to prepare ? Republican moderator.

Donald was given equal time to answer, infact he spoke overtime and interupted more than Hilbag ?

Holt was significantly more confrontational to Trump, than to Clinton. I could care less what party he is registered with. Any "fact checking", or as it used to be called, "debating", should be done by the people supposed to be debating each other. It is not the moderators job to include himself in the debate.
Trump continually broke debating rules benchman, the moderators job is to do that moderate, Trump couldnnt control his temper or tongue.

less coke and he mighta had a chance
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 79S

"They gave me a bad mic"

Or

I to think a sales tax would be a good start here in Alaska. We all live off of the Government but few will admit it.

Go fahq yourself scumbag.
Trump continually broke debating rules benchman, the moderators job is to do that moderate, Trump couldnnt control his temper or tongue.

less coke and he mighta had a chance
The fact checking/confrontation was done largely before Trump was speaking. I don't have a problem with a President getting pissed off, occasionally. You have some proof of cocaine use, I assume. I mean other than Dean's inane,caustic rambling accusation. I have no problem with a moderator moderating.
Are you a muslim stevelyn ? never seen Fahq before LOL

The demo hand picked Holt because he is a "registered" Republican, which doesn't mean schit when it comes to his true colors. Ever heard the word RINO? He's one of Webster''s shining examples.
You too you piece of schitt........Oh I guess that makes me German too.......moron.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

The Dems are rigging have rigged the debates, & that's not BS

Straightened it out for you.

Martha Raddatz as a mod????????? she wouldn't make a good pimple on a genuine journalist's azz, much less a worthy mod..........total lightweight.

Might as well have Donna Brazzile. [Linked Image]

It would be great if Trump just said..."I will do better next time" rather than make excuses........... Trump-Newton...same thing.
MM
The aftermath didn't look pretty for Trump in swing states:

Politico magazine's Insiders panel of 100 swing state activists from both parties gave the night to Clinton - by a whopping 79-21 vote.

In a focus group of 21 in Pennsylvania, 16 declared Clinton a winner; only five went with Trump.
In Florida, 18 of 20 undecided voters corralled by CNN picked Clinton.

In Ohio, none of 29 undecided voters backed Trump; and while only 11 in the group plumped for Clinton, the group figured two-to-one that Clinton had the better tone and came across as more knowledgeable.

In more general snap polling, a CNN/ORC poll found that Clinton had won - 62-27; a poll by Public Policy Polling put Clinton on top - 51-40.
[Linked Image]
Poor ginth.
poboy poboy LOL
[Linked Image]
cant handle the truth Elko, ur a lightweight buddy
[Linked Image]
Funny. Easy to spot lib trolls. Never post anything guns, hunting, fishing, fieldcraft. Just lib troll schit.
It would be great if our leaders, role models, sport heroes and even parents would just once accept responsibility when they mis-step. Our entire culture is based upon the model that it is always someone else's fault ....Never mine or my child. Now we have an entire generation+ who refuses to accept responsibility for anything regardless of political affiliation, religion, gender, affluence or race.

Just once...." I came into the debate a bit under prepared but you can bet I wont make that mistake again"!
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Funny. Easy to spot lib trolls. Never post anything guns, hunting, fishing, fieldcraft. Just lib troll schit.

Thats because Libs don't hunt or fish ...Right?

Too funny!
You're in the real land of the free, Alaska. And you come on here trolling lib crap. What the hell's the matter with you, dude?
The demo hand picked Holt because he is a "registered" Republican, which doesn't mean schit when it comes to his true colors. Ever heard the word RINO? He's one of Webster''s shining examples.

WOW! I did not know that the DEMS got to choose the moderators for the debates. How did they earn that privilege??

How about this... Trump-" I underprepared for the 1st debate but I will not make that mistake twice"!

Its about taking responsibility and improving.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
So has Donald sorted that this is what he has to manage? I have not seen it yet, unfortunately.
That must be the rock you live under?
Walt, you trying to date me or somethin?
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Walt, you trying to date me or somethin?

Dang...Ya caught me!
© 24hourcampfire