Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Beginning at the 2:13 to 2:33 marks, Lester Holt began the debate with an un-fact checked lie. I didn't hear Rush discuss it today. Why doesn't someone in the media point out how wrong his statement was?

[video:youtube]qg0p9pzOGxc[/video]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
6 straight years of job growth? Kinda defied by the work force participation rate, wasn't it?

Incomes increased at record rates? Yea, sure.

Who can check the fact-checkers?

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
What did you expect from NBC which is the propaganda wing of the Liberals. If you want to hear facts and the truth you need to keep looking.

.280 AI Fan

"I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts" Will Rogers

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Unknown

Trump 2024!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm from Erie, Pa. Used to be a thriving factory/shipping town. Those prosperous areas look like a ghost town now. Highest unemployment rate in Pa. Heartbreaking.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
6 straight years of record earnings for the Clinton Foundation.......maybe that is what he was referring to?

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Lester proved to be a clown last night. The economy is and has been stagnate.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this wouldn't surprise me in the least if it turned out to be true...

Everything the Clittons do is tainted by deceit and deception....they can't help it....it's in their DNA....

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MagMarc

Like Newt said a while back: the elite[of which the MSM is a part] is/are doing just fine with the status quo.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fester dolt.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
I agree and wondered why someone didn't point that out last night. I've either been lied to and mislead for the last few years or Lying Lester got away with a big one!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
+1.... What can you expect from NBC???... I predicted B.S. on this as soon as I heard who the moderator would be and what network he was from. But maybe I'm just "out of touch" because I stopped watching NBC, CBS, and ABC evening news in 2009 due to their blatant, biased, B.S..I was watching NBC in '09 do their big feature story on the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. I did not hear even one mention of Ronald Reagan, or of his famous "Mr. Gorbachov, tear down this wall!" speech. Next day I discovered that CBS and ABC also did the same thing in their coverage of that story. That was the last straw for me. The only time you'll see facts or truths from these A-holes is if it just happens to conveniently fit their agenda. Otherwise it's all just liberal propaganda and I can't believe how many people in this country buy into that crap.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
6 straight years of job growth? Kinda defied by the work force participation rate, wasn't it?

Incomes increased at record rates? Yea, sure.

Who can check the fact-checkers?

Yeah, I thought to myself as he said that, "Trump is going to jump on that with both feet"................but, somehow, he didn't & it was allowed to stand.

And when Hitlery answered, she did everything but give any kind of rational answer.

It was a fine way to start a "debate", as it's called.

Foockin' joke, it was.

MM

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I recall hearing that too, screaming at the TV and knowing where this was going.

I said in another post today that the moderator didn't have any effect on this debate, but was totally wrong. I don't know what I was thinking.

Trump should have been all over that, though.

Thanks for pointing that out!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
When I saw that, I thought whaat ?

Too bad Trump didn't pick up on it.

Myron

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?
(stolen from shootinurse)
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MagMarc

Uh, excuse me, but Lester Holt always was a clown and a dem shill.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 22250rem
+1.... What can you expect from NBC???... I predicted B.S. on this as soon as I heard who the moderator would be and what network he was from. But maybe I'm just "out of touch" because I stopped watching NBC, CBS, and ABC evening news in 2009 due to their blatant, biased, B.S..I was watching NBC in '09 do their big feature story on the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. I did not hear even one mention of Ronald Reagan, or of his famous "Mr. Gorbachov, tear down this wall!" speech. Next day I discovered that CBS and ABC also did the same thing in their coverage of that story. That was the last straw for me. The only time you'll see facts or truths from these A-holes is if it just happens to conveniently fit their agenda. Otherwise it's all just liberal propaganda and I can't believe how many people in this country buy into that crap.

There is no "news" on the major networks. They've been dem shilling, not reporting real news, and spinning stories for their agendas for years. Can't remember the last time I watched that garbage.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
ya as soon as i heard the turd head spew that out, i knew the debate was rigged and trumper would play defense the whole time.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this wouldn't surprise me in the least if it turned out to be true...

Everything the Clittons do is tainted by deceit and deception....they can't help it....it's in their DNA....

Yes and in their impeachments and record investigations.

So sick of them.

Americans First!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
with Trump being a fake Republican, having a true Republican like Lester just showed how bad things are for Donald, he consistently spoke over his alotted time and interupted Hilbag when he was meant to be quiet. Lester tried to enforce the rules and Trump just looked stupid.

Trump is just one big cluster F.U.C.K !

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by RGinther
with Trump being a fake Republican, having a true Republican like Lester just showed how bad things are for Donald, he consistently spoke over his alotted time and interupted Hilbag when he was meant to be quiet. Lester tried to enforce the rules and Trump just looked stupid.

Trump is just one big cluster F.U.C.K !

Even IF that were true, it certainly explains Trump's popularity.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

687 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 71 invisible), 3,108 guests, and 1,388 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,198
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.