Home
Posted By: OrangeOkie NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
I started out watching NBC election coverage a few minutes ago, but with Lester Holt contrasting the two candidates with a reference to Trump building a wall, and Hitlerly building a bridge (instead of saying she would open the U.S. boarders from the tip of South America) I told my wife I couldn't handle it, so please switch to CNN. Within 60 seconds they were lying about Trump's lawsuit in Nevada over allowing the bused in Latinos to join the voting line after the 8:00 pm closure of the line, as dictated by state law.

Now I'm being tortured by the blonde bloody winch on FOX. sick
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I started out watching NBC election coverage a few minutes ago, but with Lester Holt contrasting the two candidates with a reference to Trump building a wall, and Hitlerly building a bridge (instead of saying she would open the U.S. boarders from the tip of South America) I told my wife I couldn't handle it, so please switch to CNN. Within 60 seconds they were lying about Trump's lawsuit in Nevada over allowing the bused in Latinos to join the voting line after the 8:00 pm closure of the line, as dictated by state law.

I will throw my new Samsung TV thru a window before I watch NBC,ABC,CBS or CNN
Posted By: rlott Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
The panic is spreading.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

What size screen did you get?
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16

Me too! mad FOX ain't perfect. But the sure as hell beat any of the other Clinton networks!
Posted By: RickBin Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
Lou Dobbs.
Yep, Fox Business.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
don't know if they're just teasing or what the F is going on.

but on CNN's website the electoral map shows Trump and Clinton neck and neck in Florida, him winning bigly in NH, with 61 total votes counted (lol), Trump big in VA, big in GA, leading in SC
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
Kentucky did the right thing.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
Throw a brick through ya fuggin TV, man.

That fuggin' thing is the devil's tool.
Posted By: BigEars Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
Fox Business is pretty much all I watch anymore
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
I listened to the opening of NBC news on Sirius Radio.
Like you said, Lester Holt started off remarking on the "different messages" from the two campaigns.
Then he said that Hillary "wants to reunite and reconcile while Trump wants to build a wall."

He is throwing in editorial content in what is supposed to be a newscast.

And when you look at the facts of the situation, he is saying that Trump wants to enforce US immigration law while Hillary wants to break the law.

I am like you, I heard those opening sentences and changed the station.

Holt has been in the tank for Hillary for 4 months, he ought to be ashamed of himself.
Posted By: RickBin Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
I made the decision a few months back. Tomorrow, I am canceling cable. Already have a Firestick.

Screw 'em all.
grin
Posted By: SamOlson Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
As soon as it becomes clear that Trump is the winner I'm gonna watch MSNBC just see those filthy pricks squirm and pout.

It should be hilarious!
Posted By: Kenlguy Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
I'm not going to be able to watch a TV until maybe nine or ten o'clock.

What ever happens is just going to have to happen without me.

I think it will be easier on the stomach.
Posted By: Heeler Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
Sammo,
Be funny to watch Anderson Cooper completely schit himself also
Oh yeah!
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
If you want to see someone have a stroke, if Trump wins, turn on NBC after 10 pm. Glen Beck will be the guest commentator.
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
The only reason we have cable is for internet access. I don't recall the last time I turned on the TV, it's been months.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
As soon as it becomes clear that Trump is the winner I'm gonna watch MSNBC just see those filthy pricks squirm and pout.

It should be hilarious!

Might be worth it Sam just to see all of the exploding Libertard heads!
Posted By: funshooter Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

It should be hilarious!

Might be worth it Sam just to see all of the exploding Libertard heads!

Like the movie Mars attacks right.
to bad I di not have Cable.
Would be fun to watch.
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
Haven't had network TV in a lot of years.

You won't miss it for more than a week or so. Then you realize how ridiculous it all was.
Posted By: Southerntier8 Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16

I am watching the BBC world coverage via Sling TV. So far, it has been tolerable.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
NBC is the flagship network of the Propaganda Corps. Think of CNN as a mechanized division.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
I clicked back to NBC and CNN and my wife screamed at me to turn it back to FBN grin
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
I can see my electric bill will be far less when I stop watching any of the 3 major networks. It is just over the top.
I am suffering with the bold blond on free FOX News on the computer.
I clicked back to NBC and CNN and my wife screamed at me to turn it back to FBN grin

Your lucky she didn't slap you on your head! wink
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16

You might want to rethink that that...I was just over at CNN for a few minutes....they're gasping for air...kinda fun to watch...
It is getting good.........
Posted By: calikooknic Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16

It should be hilarious!

The Great Carnac has spoken! laugh
Uber funny but never count out the snaky Clintons.....
Posted By: joken2 Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16

Direct TV, Channel 347 has a full time view 4-way split-screen, with CNN & MSNBC on the left, Fox & BBC on the right. Toggle remote up/down or L/R turns audio on on that screen only.

Posted By: Fubarski Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
CNN and MSNBC actually called the race more quickly (and accurately) than Bleedy news.
Posted By: fgold767 Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
Calm evening here....watching it unfold on my computer looking at the AP results....just numbers...no crying babies
sobbing over the results. And praying that WI. and MI come thorough............just praying.....
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: NBC and CNN coverage - 11/08/16
Got FoxBusinessNetwork via Roku...

Trump 222/270
© 24hourcampfire