Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I started out watching NBC election coverage a few minutes ago, but with Lester Holt contrasting the two candidates with a reference to Trump building a wall, and Hitlerly building a bridge (instead of saying she would open the U.S. boarders from the tip of South America) I told my wife I couldn't handle it, so please switch to CNN. Within 60 seconds they were lying about Trump's lawsuit in Nevada over allowing the bused in Latinos to join the voting line after the 8:00 pm closure of the line, as dictated by state law.

Now I'm being tortured by the blonde bloody winch on FOX. sick

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I started out watching NBC election coverage a few minutes ago, but with Lester Holt contrasting the two candidates with a reference to Trump building a wall, and Hitlerly building a bridge (instead of saying she would open the U.S. boarders from the tip of South America) I told my wife I couldn't handle it, so please switch to CNN. Within 60 seconds they were lying about Trump's lawsuit in Nevada over allowing the bused in Latinos to join the voting line after the 8:00 pm closure of the line, as dictated by state law.

I will throw my new Samsung TV thru a window before I watch NBC,ABC,CBS or CNN

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The panic is spreading.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

What size screen did you get?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Me too! mad FOX ain't perfect. But the sure as hell beat any of the other Clinton networks!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lou Dobbs.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep, Fox Business.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
don't know if they're just teasing or what the F is going on.

but on CNN's website the electoral map shows Trump and Clinton neck and neck in Florida, him winning bigly in NH, with 61 total votes counted (lol), Trump big in VA, big in GA, leading in SC

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Kentucky did the right thing.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Throw a brick through ya fuggin TV, man.

That fuggin' thing is the devil's tool.

IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Fox Business is pretty much all I watch anymore

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I listened to the opening of NBC news on Sirius Radio.
Like you said, Lester Holt started off remarking on the "different messages" from the two campaigns.
Then he said that Hillary "wants to reunite and reconcile while Trump wants to build a wall."

He is throwing in editorial content in what is supposed to be a newscast.

And when you look at the facts of the situation, he is saying that Trump wants to enforce US immigration law while Hillary wants to break the law.

I am like you, I heard those opening sentences and changed the station.

Holt has been in the tank for Hillary for 4 months, he ought to be ashamed of himself.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I made the decision a few months back. Tomorrow, I am canceling cable. Already have a Firestick.

Screw 'em all.
grin

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As soon as it becomes clear that Trump is the winner I'm gonna watch MSNBC just see those filthy pricks squirm and pout.

It should be hilarious!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm not going to be able to watch a TV until maybe nine or ten o'clock.

What ever happens is just going to have to happen without me.

I think it will be easier on the stomach.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Sammo,
Be funny to watch Anderson Cooper completely schit himself also

He went over yonder way
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh yeah!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If you want to see someone have a stroke, if Trump wins, turn on NBC after 10 pm. Glen Beck will be the guest commentator.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only reason we have cable is for internet access. I don't recall the last time I turned on the TV, it's been months.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SamOlson
As soon as it becomes clear that Trump is the winner I'm gonna watch MSNBC just see those filthy pricks squirm and pout.

It should be hilarious!

Might be worth it Sam just to see all of the exploding Libertard heads!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (5sdad, Akhutr, Amos63, 673, 7mm_Loco, 15 invisible), 1,465 guests, and 856 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,207
Posts18,503,870
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.