Home
[Linked Image]

Candace from Mid Mercer Island · 7h ago
No thanks, Tim. I'm a fan of fact-based reasoning. I don't need to watch distorted YouTube videos about Clinton's emails. Donald is now the president elect and he can't blame his mistakes on Clinton or divert attention by attacking her.

Just this week, he was forced to shell out $25 million for defrauding ordinary citizens via Trump University, This very minute, he's busily installing racist/sexist/bigots in the White House.

Since Hillary is out of race, maybe you should yell at Pence over his email problems.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/14/politics/m...

Tim from Island Terrace · 5h ago
... It can be argued that relying on fact-checking and logic rather than loudly calling a bigot a bigot a liar a liar and all the deplorables deplorable contributed to us having Trump. Anger gives us power culturally that, unfortunately, rational argument seldom does. Of course, one can be consumed by anger and lashing out indiscriminately can have the opposite effect than one desires. But let's assume that most of us here are "in control" enough to express and channel our anger appropriately. ....
Four emasculators and an example of their work.
How about Not your Social Security?
Feel sorry for the dog.
Look at the nice tourist posing with the local hippie.
If I ever see any of the 5 women in that photo I'll kick them in the kchunt and rescue the sad-looking dog.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
[Linked Image]

No thanks, Tim. I'm a fan of fact-based reasoning. I don't need to watch distorted YouTube videos about Clinton's emails. Donald is now the president elect and he can't blame his mistakes on Clinton or divert attention by attacking her.

Just this week, he was forced to shell out $25 million for defrauding ordinary citizens via Trump University, This very minute, he's busily installing racist/sexist/bigots in the White House.

Since Hillary is out of race, maybe you should yell at Pence over his email problems.

... It can be argued that relying on fact-checking and logic rather than loudly calling a bigot a bigot a liar a liar and all the deplorables deplorable contributed to us having Trump. Anger gives us power culturally that, unfortunately, rational argument seldom does. Of course, one can be consumed by anger and lashing out indiscriminately can have the opposite effect than one desires. But let's assume that most of us here are "in control" enough to express and channel our anger appropriately. ....

4 left over female hippies....

and one desperate guy who is hoping this might get him laid, or maybe a foursome or more...
I ain't worried about Muslims, looks like they could take on an entire brigade.

Amazing how the weak are so afraid of the strong.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Feel sorry for the dog.

ROFL! I was thinking the same thing, he looks like a captive.
Tell those strippers to get back to the t*tty bar.

Yeah, it's a pretty crappy little town.
Power to the people
The individual holding the sigh looks to be transgendered. One of Jenner's relatives?
Originally Posted by gunswizard
The individual holding the sigh looks to be transgendered. One of Jenner's relatives?
Yeah, I think that one has a dick, or at least did at one time.
Too bad that dog is leashed, I'm sure it wasn't happy to be involved with that BS.
Old lesbians....
Feel sorry for the dog.

Black Labs Matter.
Originally Posted by Seafire
[Linked Image]

and one desperate guy who is hoping this might get him laid, or maybe a foursome or more...

If I ever found myself nude in the company of those four, I'd quickly grab my 1911 and shoot myself in the side of the head. sick grin

I've been drunk and I mean snot slinging drunk a few times but I ain't never been that drunk....
All joking aside take a look at that bunch. That Lab is the only one who could fend for himself.
Originally Posted by Pashooter
All joking aside take a look at that bunch. That Lab is the only one who could fend for himself.

Yup, the others are fetal pisser/dumpers. sick
Originally Posted by gunner500
[Linked Image]

If I ever found myself nude in the company of those four, I'd quickly grab my 1911 and shoot myself in the side of the head. sick grin

I think your angst is misplaced. Shoot THEM in the head, do them a favor. Why punish yourself?
Were I to be nude looking for a hammer orgy, I'd have truly reached rock bottom, so yes, 230 grains lobe to lobe! grin

Agreed, no reason for them not going first though lol.
More Birkenstock bitches.
Feel sorry for the dog.

That's my take on it as well. I don't think he wants to be there.
I wish it was that low key for us on Saturday. Here in Long Beach, California, they marched up, down and around one of the major streets on "restaurant row" ... It got so bad the PD had to block off the street and had helicopters buzzing overhead. You couldn't enter the street to get to your restaurant ... or leave. We waited on the curb for about a half an hour before the valet could get the car. Once we got the car, we tried to drive to a theater a few blocks down the street to attend a concert ... but the protesters figured out that there was an event going at the theater, so they massed in front of the theater and the streets leading to the parking lots to the theater. Long story - short .... couldn't get in to attend the concert ... $100.00 worth of concert tickets pissed down a rat-hole. At least we didn't get a brick through the windshield.
You should have been the one throwing bricks!
[Linked Image] [/i]

Day trippers from the loony bin. Nurse Ratchet left the door to the day room unlocked and the little dog on the lower left is screaming,.. "Find me a nice home ASAP ,.. puhleeze !"
Re: Woman in pink. Is dat Granny from the B'hillbillies ??
I would pay to transport a couple hundred norteno and sureno Mexican gang bangers and a few Mexican cartels members to be shipped from Yakima WA to Mercer Island, WA.

Mercer Island is the whitest white bread safe places in the US. People that live there are fuggin clueless as to what goes on in the rest of the US and the schit Americans have to deal with every day because of their ignorance
Originally Posted by ribka

Mercer Island is the whitest white bread safe places in the US. People that live there are fuggin clueless as to what goes on in the rest of the US and the schit Americans have to deal with every day because of their ignorance

A designated Safe Space?
Those granola-crunching sixties throwbacks would protest a damned ham sandwich.

Fug'm.
[Linked Image]

I believe the man on the right is Sgt Major Mike Vining and the woman in pink is his wife Donna.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by sawbuck
I believe the man on the right is Sgt Major Mike Vining and the woman in pink is his wife Donna.

Then he should know better.
Probably just passim' through and saw his old English teacher
Nice conservative that he is.

This is why his dog is on a leash.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

I've been drunk and I mean snot slinging drunk a few times but I ain't never been that drunk....

yeah, but I'd bet dollars to donuts, that even 'snot slinging drunk' you didn't look like half the loser that clown looks like...

He's probably in "hog heaven" ( literally ).....

Spending a couple of years living in Seattle.. I've been around plenty of those types... both the male and female types in that pic....
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
[Linked Image] [/i]

Day trippers from the loony bin. Nurse Ratchet left the door to the day room unlocked and the little dog on the lower left is screaming,.. "Find me a nice home ASAP ,.. puhleeze !"

Actually that is a pretty good sample of what the average Hitlery voters look like in Seattle...

Those women are like the Seattle types, that start out their day with a cup of Starbucks and reading their daily horoscope to figure out what they are going to do today....working that in around their 3 PM Taroh Card reading....

yeah, but I'd bet dollars to donuts, that even 'snot slinging drunk' you didn't look like half the loser that clown looks like...

He's probably in "hog heaven" ( literally ).....

Spending a couple of years living in Seattle.. I've been around plenty of those types... both the male and female types in that pic....

TFF +P
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
[Linked Image] [/i]

Actually that is a pretty good sample of what the average Hitlery voters look like in Seattle...

Slight edit.
Dog has that 'just shoot me now' look.
Dog has the "if he beds one of these, and I get trapped in the bedroom with them, I may never stop licking my own ass" look.
[Linked Image]

If one must tread the razor's edge of political protest, it's wise to be wearing sensible shoes.

These SOB's need to get a life.
Proof that dogs are non-judgemental.
Mercer Island has lots of financially independent socially conscious elites. It wouldn't surprise me if this happened on Bainbridge but we'd never know because nobody would be there to notice.
The president is a racist, but don't worry, trump will be in office soon. grin
Originally Posted by krupp
More Birkenstock bitches.

Any bets on what make of car they drive....
They're gonna miss BINGO night if they don't get their ass back inside the nursing home.
No doubt hybrids that need a good dose of "Diesel Dumping"!!!
Originally Posted by sawbuck
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Quick search shows that MSG Vining lives in CO.
The Grizwalds on their way to Wally World!
Feel sorry for the dog.

I'll bet they even forced that dog to vote for Hillary. wink

L.W.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
They're gonna miss BINGO night if they don't get their ass back inside the nursing home.

TFF
Seattle area has its special share of stupid: http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/11/21/kirkland-woman-fabricated-sexual-assault/

The poor dog looks ashamed to be attached to that bunch.
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Quick search shows that MSG Vining lives in CO.

Yes, I've no doubt it is he and his wife. He has been the subject of memes across the net for years.

He's probably just having a good laugh.

He has quite an impressive military record, Delta Force, awarded the Legion Of Merit etc.
© 24hourcampfire