Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Clarkm Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Candace from Mid Mercer Island · 7h ago
No thanks, Tim. I'm a fan of fact-based reasoning. I don't need to watch distorted YouTube videos about Clinton's emails. Donald is now the president elect and he can't blame his mistakes on Clinton or divert attention by attacking her.

Just this week, he was forced to shell out $25 million for defrauding ordinary citizens via Trump University, This very minute, he's busily installing racist/sexist/bigots in the White House.

Since Hillary is out of race, maybe you should yell at Pence over his email problems.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/14/politics/m...

Tim from Island Terrace · 5h ago
... It can be argued that relying on fact-checking and logic rather than loudly calling a bigot a bigot a liar a liar and all the deplorables deplorable contributed to us having Trump. Anger gives us power culturally that, unfortunately, rational argument seldom does. Of course, one can be consumed by anger and lashing out indiscriminately can have the opposite effect than one desires. But let's assume that most of us here are "in control" enough to express and channel our anger appropriately. ....

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
GB4

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Four emasculators and an example of their work.

The Tail Goes Along With The Hide.

We should have picked our own cotton.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How about Not your Social Security?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Feel sorry for the dog.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Look at the nice tourist posing with the local hippie.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
If I ever see any of the 5 women in that photo I'll kick them in the kchunt and rescue the sad-looking dog.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Clarkm
[Linked Image]

No thanks, Tim. I'm a fan of fact-based reasoning. I don't need to watch distorted YouTube videos about Clinton's emails. Donald is now the president elect and he can't blame his mistakes on Clinton or divert attention by attacking her.

Just this week, he was forced to shell out $25 million for defrauding ordinary citizens via Trump University, This very minute, he's busily installing racist/sexist/bigots in the White House.

Since Hillary is out of race, maybe you should yell at Pence over his email problems.

... It can be argued that relying on fact-checking and logic rather than loudly calling a bigot a bigot a liar a liar and all the deplorables deplorable contributed to us having Trump. Anger gives us power culturally that, unfortunately, rational argument seldom does. Of course, one can be consumed by anger and lashing out indiscriminately can have the opposite effect than one desires. But let's assume that most of us here are "in control" enough to express and channel our anger appropriately. ....

4 left over female hippies....

and one desperate guy who is hoping this might get him laid, or maybe a foursome or more...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I ain't worried about Muslims, looks like they could take on an entire brigade.

Amazing how the weak are so afraid of the strong.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin
Feel sorry for the dog.

ROFL! I was thinking the same thing, he looks like a captive.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Tell those strippers to get back to the t*tty bar.

Yeah, it's a pretty crappy little town.

IC B3

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Power to the people

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The individual holding the sigh looks to be transgendered. One of Jenner's relatives?

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gunswizard
The individual holding the sigh looks to be transgendered. One of Jenner's relatives?
Yeah, I think that one has a dick, or at least did at one time.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Too bad that dog is leashed, I'm sure it wasn't happy to be involved with that BS.
Old lesbians....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Calvin
Feel sorry for the dog.

Black Labs Matter.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Seafire
[Linked Image]

and one desperate guy who is hoping this might get him laid, or maybe a foursome or more...

If I ever found myself nude in the company of those four, I'd quickly grab my 1911 and shoot myself in the side of the head. sick grin

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I've been drunk and I mean snot slinging drunk a few times but I ain't never been that drunk....

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
All joking aside take a look at that bunch. That Lab is the only one who could fend for himself.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Pashooter
All joking aside take a look at that bunch. That Lab is the only one who could fend for himself.

Yup, the others are fetal pisser/dumpers. sick

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by gunner500
[Linked Image]

If I ever found myself nude in the company of those four, I'd quickly grab my 1911 and shoot myself in the side of the head. sick grin

I think your angst is misplaced. Shoot THEM in the head, do them a favor. Why punish yourself?

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,041 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,879
Posts18,479,074
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.