Home
Well its seems Donald may have a little problem with his fetish for Kinky sex with Russian Prostitutes....

The Silence on the fire is even funnier

http://europe.newsweek.com/donald-t...mir-putin-golden-shower-fsb-541315?rm=eu

You're just jealous that they didn't piss on you.
Were you the pee-er or pee-ee?
4chan headfake you stupid foreign SOB. I've been waiting for you to rear your ugly head about this:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/4chan-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax

haha nice try gone hunting, but the claims are only unverified, 4chan is a fake news site buddy, they are only trying to discredit the claims because they embaress President Trunip.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s-story/17f297c7c86510cf986011201ab88d85
You just got punked AND trolled - sucker. What a loser.....here, put this to good use:

[Linked Image]
Sorry gonehuntin but 4chan is an anonymous website, your the punk this time biatch !!

Fact is that people think its plausible, Trump has history here and Sex rumours are gunna plague Trumpf all thru his 4yrs as POTUS.

The fact that US intelligence agency are looking into it and felt the need to warn not only Obama but Trump means their seems to be some credibility to the claims.

I guess for the next 4 years Trump will say ' I did not piss on that woman ' much like Bill Clinton said I didnt not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinksy.

Jesus, your a fuggin moron. Please go read a book...or fugk a goat, we care not which.
the only moron is those who voted for Trump, he is diminishing the value of the highest office you have, he is potentially turning the presidency into a joke.

Alot of Trumps support for Russia correlates to the claims that the Russian have a file on him and are most likely black mailing him.

Your the dope here ....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-russian-prostitute-dirty-9600648
You don't call the shots - we do because WE WON. Skulk back into your aboriginal flea-infested dirt hole and suck on a poisonous root.
Originally Posted by RGinther
the only moron is those who voted for Trump, he is diminishing the value of the highest office you have, he is potentially turning the presidency into a joke.

Alot of Trumps support for Russia correlates to the claims that the Russian have a file on him and are most likely black mailing him.

Your the dope here ....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-russian-prostitute-dirty-9600648

Hey I'm trying to decide what pistol,to buy a glock G19 or a Springfield xd mod2
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
You don't call the shots - we do because WE WON. Skulk back into your aboriginal flea-infested dirt hole and suck on a poisonous root.

buddy is that all ya got ? it global news now, there aint no hiding for Trump and his pissing shenanigans !!

Originally Posted by 79S

Your the dope here ....

Hey I'm trying to decide what pistol,to buy a glock G19 or a Springfield xd mod2

early Glock, far better tirgger

buddy is that all ya got ? it global news now, there aint no hiding for Trump and his pissing shenanigans !!

Again, you have been taken for a ride and you are the fool. Wow, just wow.....everybody on 24hourcampfire is laughing at you for being a gullible fool:

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/buzzfeed-runs-error-laden-unverifiable-trump-russia-claim/

http://www.dailywire.com/news/12313...=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro
OMG I cant believe youre using Lifezette as a credible newsource, gameover buddy.

Facts are the rumours are unsubstantiated at this stage but come via a competent and reliable source.

gonehuntin this story will hound Trump every time he sticks up for the Russian's.

So should Trump now resign if the belief he is being Black mailed gets too strong ?? If everyone thinks Trump is making decisions that goes against American interest then this Donkey will almost vertainly only get 1 term
Bed-wettn' ginth.
OMG I cant believe youre using Lifezette as a credible newsource, gameover buddy.

I just sent a nice e-mail to Donald Trumps attorneys with a link to this thread asking them to include you in their lawsuit against the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. Game OVER, @SSHOLE.

I want to see you dragged out of your mama's house screaming like a little bitch, you little m0therfUcker.
As the saying goes, "keep calm and don't feed the troll".
I guess Ginthers Husband really shoved that gerbil way up his Ass. WOw is he miserable.
rginther = megyn kelly
Sorry gonehuntin but 4chan is an anonymous website, your the punk this time biatch !!

Fact is that people think its plausible, Trump has history here and Sex rumours are gunna plague Trumpf all thru his 4yrs as POTUS.

The fact that US intelligence agency are looking into it and felt the need to warn not only Obama but Trump means their seems to be some credibility to the claims.

I guess for the next 4 years Trump will say ' I did not piss on that woman ' much like Bill Clinton said I didnt not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinksy.

Except for one difference. Clinton DID, azzhole.
Why is ANYONE paying attention to the OP, an admitting liar, adolescent, and Aussie troll whom Rick has already banned once before?
Originally Posted by 4ager
Why is ANYONE paying attention to the OP, an admitting liar, adolescent, and Aussie troll whom Rick has already banned once before?

Exactly

Put the pile of Shit on ignore and be done with it
Originally Posted by benchman

Except for one difference. Clinton DID, azzhole.
Russia says it's BS. You're so full of the same stuff, I can understand why you would be confused.
Well its seems Donald may have a little problem with his fetish for Kinky sex with Russian Prostitutes....

so ?
even if it were true....
funny how the left thinks you have to bake a cake for two ginthers that shove their schlongs up each others ass , but Donny peeing on hookers is somehow repugnant?
Reince Preibus was just on Fox live. The whole story is fake.

Preibus was in the intelligence briefing where they allegedly told Trump about this and Prieibus says it was never brought up. Further, he personally examined Cohen's passport and confirms Cohen's claim that he was never in Prague.

The story was apparently made up by a retired Intel agent who gets paid to create dirt on right-wing politicians.

But your stupidity is freakin' HILARIOUS!!!
BuzzFeed's publication of Trump memos draws controversy

In a phone call with CNNMoney, Cohen said he had never been to Prague, and said that during the month of August he was in New York and Los Angeles.

When asked if he intended to take any action against BuzzFeed over their report, he said, "I'll take it under advisement."
In an interview, Smith told CNNMoney that BuzzFeed had a reporter in Prague and did try to independently confirm Cohen had been there. However, Smith declined to respond to Cohen's claim that he had never visited the city.

Regardless of the veracity of the memos, within minutes of BuzzFeed's publication of it, some of the more colorful details were already trending on Twitter.
Desperate POS who just had his world view shoved up his punk azz.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Desperate POS who just had his world view shoved up his punk azz.
This.

Putin say's you lie. Odd commies ratting out commies. So much for honor among thieves and traitors.
just another fake news hoax,

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/4chan-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax
Even the idiot libs over at Democratic Underground know this is fake.

+++++++++++++

I want it to be true. I really do. I want to see something like this bring him down. But I fear this is a staged attempt to discredit anyone who runs with it.

There are many, many issues with this document.

There is no such classification as "Confidential/Sensitive Source" in US or British intelligence. There is Confidential in US and Official is the Brit equivalent, however what is in this document is way, way more sensitive than what would be classified at that low a level. It is possible that the private company used that classification, but highly, highly doubtful. The private agencies like that work hand in and with the government agencies and hire people from them, and if a person has 20 years of understanding one meaning of "Confidential" a private company staffed with them isn't going to use it in a very different way. Not only that, but the headers suddenly stop after a few documents despite the following ones having info of just as sensitive nature, if not more. Why?

The documents conveniently use "source A, B, C etc" in an attempt to appear they are keeping the identities of the sources secret, but then reference enough detail that any Russian counterintelligence agents could easily figure out who they are from the detail given- like saying the "female employee of the hotel" where the female part is totally irrelevant to the document but would make identifying that source easier by eliminated all the male staff with access to that info. No professional analyst would do that. It also presents all those identities in a convenient way that only involves the existence of the story line in this document. That is not how it is done, the world is much bigger than this story and the work with sources is far older, so the idea that the identities of the people involved conveniently start with "source A,B, C" just as this story starts is not how sources are listed. And the first documents give you background on those sources just like the start of a book, as if the whole story starts right there. In reality they wouldn't give the background on those sources but would have actual designators for those sources from the moment they were cultivated and they wouldn't be "A, B, C" directly in line with just this one story because they would have much more history with them. They way this is constructed it stands alone with background on the players in the first leaked piece conveniently starting with "source A" right at that point. Way too convenient, like a short story more than a handful series of leaked documents from a much larger source.

The document has several things that read more like a Tom Clancy novel like how it uses the term "komprmant" then defines it for the reader- the target audience of this document is supposedly intelligence professionals and the source is supposedly intelligence professionals, they won't use the Russian term just for color in the reading and they won't define such a basic term. That is written like something intended to educate or entertain the reader, not like a professional document meant for professionals. This repeats in several other places where very basic stuff is explained that wouldn't be in a document intended for intelligence professionals.

The document switches between British English and American English, giving the indication it was created by the speaker of one or the other trying to pretend to be the opposite. In this case there is a HUGE giveaway that this document was authored by an American on page 2 where is references the "World Cup Soccer Tournament". Only Americans call it soccer, and only an American would feel the need to add "soccer tournament" after World Cup. If this document was actually of British origin it would most likely just say "World Cup" because that is perfectly understood, and if they felt the need to add more it would be described as a "football tournament". That was the part that tipped me toward this being a fabrication when I saw it, there is nobody in the UK who would describe the World Cup as a "soccer tournament" and this document is claimed to be of British origin.

There are other things that just don't seem right too, and the whole thing wraps up way too cleanly. Leaked documents never are such a clean picture with an earliest one giving all the background on players like this, this looks more like someone started trying to tell the story and make it look like leaked documents.

I may be very wrong. I hope I am. But I see enough red flags to say that we need to move very carefully on how we push this until there is more information that can back this up, because there are a lot of red flags. And if this turns out to be a fabrication it could stand to harm the credibility of those who run with it and will be a tool for Trump to discredit any further bad news that comes out about him by saying "sure, you people reported that fake golden shower story too, this is just as fake".

I know some people want to believe this despite anything and will attack me for posting this- all I am saying is tread with caution until we get more information that backs this up, because your credibility is on the line and I see lots of red flags in this.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028458457
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post
^^^
this.

It amazes me every time that otherwise rational, smart people here on the fire take the bait every time he throws it out there like bluegills on a June bug.

You ignorant dumbass. Already been debunked as fiction. They claim Trump's counsel was in Prague but he was actually in CA with his son and has never been to either Russia or Prague. IF this really was leaked by the CIA there is going to be hell to pay. If I was Trump I would not allow CNN or Buzzfeed onto the white house or on AF 1.
Once again the troll won. He had the desired effect on the 'Fire.
I G N O R E
I know it's hard not to mess with the little twit, but 4ager is exactly correct. Ignore the simple minded jerk. We have much more interesting items to concern ourselves with.
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You're giving him too much credit. We're all on to his pathetic act. He hasn't "won" anything.
Now the New York Times will not print the story and accuse CNN and MSNBC of "fake news". Funny to see a liberal newspaper attack liberal TV news. They admitted it was unsubstantiated. It was an EX CIA guy who released this info, and he is liberal.
Originally Posted by BountyHunter

You ignorant dumbass. Already been debunked as fiction. They claim Trump's counsel was in Prague but he was actually in CA with his son and has never been to either Russia or Prague. IF this really was leaked by the CIA there is going to be hell to pay. If I was Trump I would not allow CNN or Buzzfeed onto the white house or on AF 1.
The CIA needs to be disbanded. They've become the modern equivalent of the Roman Praetorian Guard, who unofficially ruled Rome from behind the scenes by similar tactics.

you have nine more days to blow the Muslim and Chief in the Oval Office before he leaves and he may piss on you after you are done. Now hurry.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
I guess Ginthers Husband really shoved that gerbil way up his Ass. WOw is he miserable.

Every time you respond to the piece of Soros bidtch HE gets a hard on.....He is mentally sticking his dicx up this sites azz and sitting in his moms basement fapping at how he owns this site. Time to block him by posting a don't feed the diseased troll response and not responding as his posts disappear to page 14. Unless you like his dicx up your butt.
4Chan: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...nted-the-trump-golden-showers-story.html

OK. Except one of them will be correct, and the other a liar.

Gut you got gut hooked by fake news. Congrats.

You bring weak sauce Ginther. I see your huffpo and DemUNderground retreads on the fishing site I go to.

The guys here aint quite as gentle nor naive, and seem to have you figured out pretty good.

Nah. No one fell for it. Its more like that wack a mole game.
Originally Posted by zeissman

Sage advice...but sometimes it's just too hard to resist the temptation to stomp on ants.
Am I correct that the OP isn't even an American!? You joined this site in 08/16. I'd like to know how many of your posts are firearms/hunting related, and how many are just baiting/trolling? My guess, ALL. -TomT
Skulk back into your aboriginal flea-infested dirt hole and suck on a poisonous root.

LMAO!

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Lot's of discussion over on Reddit on this..

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5n9g80/intelligence_chiefs_allege_russians_have/

I wanted to add that we should all have a skeptical eye to any news story. The report is 35 pages long. We don't know what is true and what is false in the report. I think a tempered response to these allegations is appropriate at this time.

"... those who spent their careers in the intelligence world are reading the report with more tempered skepticism, what ex-CIA analyst Patrick Skinner describes as “interested caution.” He says he’s neither dismissing the report nor taking its claims at face value, but like other intelligence agency alums WIRED spoke to, called it “raw intelligence” that would require far more work before it can be considered useful evidence."
You just got punked AND trolled - sucker. What a loser.....here, put this to good use:

[Linked Image]

Rabid trumpkin supporters should have plenty of those around. You probably have a whole sock drawer full, with the amount of fake news you guys suck in daily.
Originally Posted by TomT
Am I correct that the OP isn't even an American!? You joined this site in 08/16. I'd like to know how many of your posts are firearms/hunting related, and how many are just baiting/trolling? My guess, ALL. -TomT

Actually there is a greater likely hood that there is a Trump supporting russian PAID troll posting here from the Troll troll farms that Putin uses.
Originally Posted by burrinho

[Linked Image]

Rabid trumpkin supporters should have plenty of those around. You probably have a whole sock drawer full, with the amount of fake news you guys suck in daily.

You're the only one around here that sucks in anything daily. Or hourly.
Originally Posted by RickyD

Putin say's you lie. Odd commies ratting out commies. So much for honor among thieves and traitors.

So you trust what Putin says ? LMFAO you dope !
Donald has a credibility problem, he has just told too any lies, goes all the way back to his birther claims. He is a known conman and his constant denial of the truth is his own making

If he is being Black Mailed then he should resign.

Simple really.

Im glad he finally admitted that the Russians were behind the hacking during the Election.

Suck it up Trumpkins your man has some serious issues and they aint going away.

And you trust what hill, bill and zero say? Pot meet...
Your bitch is an issue, and evidently contagious.
Donald has a credibility problem, he has just told too any lies, ...

That's pretty rich coming from a Hillary supporter.

You wouldn't know truth if it hit you in the face.
Rockinbar never supported Hilary so keep lying biatch

looky Here,

Originally Posted by jaguartx
And you trust what hill, bill and zero say? Pot meet...

HAHA Jaguartx ya got ya knickers in a real twist hey ?? surely a Democratic socialist like yourself would admit that Trumps support of the Communist party is a good thing ??
Donald has a credibility problem, he has just told too any lies, ...

That's pretty rich coming from a Hillary supporter.

You wouldn't know truth if it hit you in the face.

Id pay good money to see you "meet" him Barry, if it really is a him.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by zeissman

Sage advice...but sometimes it's just too hard to resist the temptation to stomp on ants.

Totally agree with your logic.
I don't know why anyone responds to this douchebags threads? Just let em roll on down the page...
Originally Posted by bbassi
^^^
this.

It amazes me every time that otherwise rational, smart people here on the fire take the bait every time he throws it out there like bluegills on a June bug.

we do have an 'ignore' button, but sadly, so many prefer to feed the troll.
Even the news is delivering the fake news. I'm getting confused.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Even the news is delivering the fake news. I'm getting confused.

They have a name for it, it is called gaslighting.

This CNN opinion piece claims Donald Trump is 'gaslighting' all of us.

If you've never heard the term, prepare to learn it and live with it every day....

The term comes from the 1930s play "Gas Light" and the 1940s Hollywood movie version (Gaslight) in which a manipulative husband tries to unmoor his wife, played by Ingrid Bergman, by tampering with her perception of reality. He dims the gaslights and then pretends it's only she who thinks they are flickering as the rooms grow darker.

That's only the beginning. He uses a variety of truth-blurring techniques. His goal is to exert power and control by creating doubts about what is real and what isn't, distracting her as he attempts to steal precious jewels.

Mental health professionals have made much of the practice, said to be a favorite of narcissists and abusive spouses. But more recently the tactical tampering with the truth has become a preferred method of strongmen around the world. Gaslighting by other means was always a common feature of dictatorships, but it has found new vogue as a more subtle form of domestic political control even in countries with varying degrees of democracy.

Confused? grin

Lying, numb khount.
Originally Posted by RWE
rginther = megyn kelly

AMEN BROTHER[Linked Image]
Who cares
I heard Hillary paid a woman to take a dump on her.
May some old person slap RGinther in the face with a soaked Depends.

Too bad you can't own a semiauto.....
People who believe this crap are the same ones that give their cc number to someone online from Nigeria to claim their inheritance. Get over it, we finally have a leader in the White House.
Donald would do well to turn to the Bible in these difficult times.....

he might find a few biblical proverb that offers guidance.....one that seems appropriate right now....

' as you sow, so shall you reap ! '

Donald shoots his mouth off way too much and the FBI and CIA would most certainly have wanted a little payback LOL

Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
People who believe this crap are the same ones that give their cc number to someone online from Nigeria to claim their inheritance. Get over it, we finally have a leader in the White House.

Almost every Global news service is reporting Trump and his Golden shower !!
So the mass media doesn't like Trump....gee, who knew.
This Gunther thing is a little piece of kangaroo after birth that is proof enough that Australia needs legal abortions.

Sounds like your jealous of him having kinky sex with a woman. You probably can't even get a woman to acknowledge your existence.

Just like they were reporting Hillary was going to win!!!
Here is the PDF of the raw file which no matter what you opinion everyone should read. it is both amusing and concerning.

My take:

-I actually posted a few weeks back about the possibility of Putin having something on Trump involving russian hookers. But really after the grab them by the &*^@ remark, this claim seems very plausible.

-Trump has a long history of documented history with Russian "business" interests. From the Financial Times of London.

-It is concerning on how this paper claims that the Trump organization has been ACTIVE in this process, meaning they were cooperating with the Kremlin.

-The Trump organization has been passing on information back to the Kremlin for a few years. About the time Trump started the "birther movement"

If ANY of the allegation turn out to be true this man is unfit to be president, and is actually acting as a foreign agent and is committing treason.

And on que, robjordan shows up...
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Yep
Chitt, ginthere fell for this crap and the hill, bill, and zero crap too. Unreal. I wonder if he has a DL.
Originally Posted by Partsman

Yep

Unfortunately, yep. He was a dumb ass, but ought to have had more integrity than this
Actually Dassa 24HCF its really quite simple, dont read or respond to him !, your not real bright are you ??
Originally Posted by burrinho
Here is the PDF of the raw file which no matter what you opinion everyone should read. it is both amusing and concerning.

My take:

-I actually posted a few weeks back about the possibility of Putin having something on Trump involving russian hookers. But really after the grab them by the &*^@ remark, this claim seems very plausible.

-Trump has a long history of documented history with Russian "business" interests. From the Financial Times of London.

-It is concerning on how this paper claims that the Trump organization has been ACTIVE in this process, meaning they were cooperating with the Kremlin.

-The Trump organization has been passing on information back to the Kremlin for a few years. About the time Trump started the "birther movement"

If ANY of the allegation turn out to be true this man is unfit to be president, and is actually acting as a foreign agent and is committing treason.

...and should it found not to be true, you and your cumchugging buddies will dream up some other crap in an attempt to regain the narrative.

face it , you're irrelevant.

Donald J Trump made the current president, the left,a good portion of the establishment right, you, ginth, Reid, Pelosi and the media completely irrelevant.

and he's just getting started
If burrinho is really Rob Jordan then he's more pathetic than I thought. I don't have a problem with differing views but I do have a problem with liars, subversives and those with so little integrity that they can't live up to the deal they made.

Pathetic!

IIRC he used the phrase, "...give a toss" on ocasion,...sure smells like Mr. Funke, don't it.

GTC
© 24hourcampfire