Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RGinther
Sorry gonehuntin but 4chan is an anonymous website, your the punk this time biatch !!

Fact is that people think its plausible, Trump has history here and Sex rumours are gunna plague Trumpf all thru his 4yrs as POTUS.

The fact that US intelligence agency are looking into it and felt the need to warn not only Obama but Trump means their seems to be some credibility to the claims.

I guess for the next 4 years Trump will say ' I did not piss on that woman ' much like Bill Clinton said I didnt not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinksy.

Except for one difference. Clinton DID, azzhole.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why is ANYONE paying attention to the OP, an admitting liar, adolescent, and Aussie troll whom Rick has already banned once before?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 4ager
Why is ANYONE paying attention to the OP, an admitting liar, adolescent, and Aussie troll whom Rick has already banned once before?

Exactly

Put the pile of Shit on ignore and be done with it

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by benchman
Sorry gonehuntin but 4chan is an anonymous website, your the punk this time biatch !!

Fact is that people think its plausible, Trump has history here and Sex rumours are gunna plague Trumpf all thru his 4yrs as POTUS.

The fact that US intelligence agency are looking into it and felt the need to warn not only Obama but Trump means their seems to be some credibility to the claims.

I guess for the next 4 years Trump will say ' I did not piss on that woman ' much like Bill Clinton said I didnt not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinksy.

Except for one difference. Clinton DID, azzhole.
Russia says it's BS. You're so full of the same stuff, I can understand why you would be confused.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well its seems Donald may have a little problem with his fetish for Kinky sex with Russian Prostitutes....

The Silence on the fire is even funnier

http://europe.newsweek.com/donald-t...mir-putin-golden-shower-fsb-541315?rm=eu

so ?
even if it were true....
funny how the left thinks you have to bake a cake for two ginthers that shove their schlongs up each others ass , but Donny peeing on hookers is somehow repugnant?

Last edited by AKA_Spook; 01/10/17.

.... like tears in the rain
IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Reince Preibus was just on Fox live. The whole story is fake.

Preibus was in the intelligence briefing where they allegedly told Trump about this and Prieibus says it was never brought up. Further, he personally examined Cohen's passport and confirms Cohen's claim that he was never in Prague.

The story was apparently made up by a retired Intel agent who gets paid to create dirt on right-wing politicians.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

But your stupidity is freakin' HILARIOUS!!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
BuzzFeed's publication of Trump memos draws controversy

In a phone call with CNNMoney, Cohen said he had never been to Prague, and said that during the month of August he was in New York and Los Angeles.

When asked if he intended to take any action against BuzzFeed over their report, he said, "I'll take it under advisement."
In an interview, Smith told CNNMoney that BuzzFeed had a reporter in Prague and did try to independently confirm Cohen had been there. However, Smith declined to respond to Cohen's claim that he had never visited the city.

Regardless of the veracity of the memos, within minutes of BuzzFeed's publication of it, some of the more colorful details were already trending on Twitter.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Desperate POS who just had his world view shoved up his punk azz.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Desperate POS who just had his world view shoved up his punk azz.
This.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Well its seems Donald may have a little problem with his fetish for Kinky sex with Russian Prostitutes....

Putin say's you lie. Odd commies ratting out commies. So much for honor among thieves and traitors.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Even the idiot libs over at Democratic Underground know this is fake.

+++++++++++++

I want it to be true. I really do. I want to see something like this bring him down. But I fear this is a staged attempt to discredit anyone who runs with it.

There are many, many issues with this document.

There is no such classification as "Confidential/Sensitive Source" in US or British intelligence. There is Confidential in US and Official is the Brit equivalent, however what is in this document is way, way more sensitive than what would be classified at that low a level. It is possible that the private company used that classification, but highly, highly doubtful. The private agencies like that work hand in and with the government agencies and hire people from them, and if a person has 20 years of understanding one meaning of "Confidential" a private company staffed with them isn't going to use it in a very different way. Not only that, but the headers suddenly stop after a few documents despite the following ones having info of just as sensitive nature, if not more. Why?

The documents conveniently use "source A, B, C etc" in an attempt to appear they are keeping the identities of the sources secret, but then reference enough detail that any Russian counterintelligence agents could easily figure out who they are from the detail given- like saying the "female employee of the hotel" where the female part is totally irrelevant to the document but would make identifying that source easier by eliminated all the male staff with access to that info. No professional analyst would do that. It also presents all those identities in a convenient way that only involves the existence of the story line in this document. That is not how it is done, the world is much bigger than this story and the work with sources is far older, so the idea that the identities of the people involved conveniently start with "source A,B, C" just as this story starts is not how sources are listed. And the first documents give you background on those sources just like the start of a book, as if the whole story starts right there. In reality they wouldn't give the background on those sources but would have actual designators for those sources from the moment they were cultivated and they wouldn't be "A, B, C" directly in line with just this one story because they would have much more history with them. They way this is constructed it stands alone with background on the players in the first leaked piece conveniently starting with "source A" right at that point. Way too convenient, like a short story more than a handful series of leaked documents from a much larger source.

The document has several things that read more like a Tom Clancy novel like how it uses the term "komprmant" then defines it for the reader- the target audience of this document is supposedly intelligence professionals and the source is supposedly intelligence professionals, they won't use the Russian term just for color in the reading and they won't define such a basic term. That is written like something intended to educate or entertain the reader, not like a professional document meant for professionals. This repeats in several other places where very basic stuff is explained that wouldn't be in a document intended for intelligence professionals.

The document switches between British English and American English, giving the indication it was created by the speaker of one or the other trying to pretend to be the opposite. In this case there is a HUGE giveaway that this document was authored by an American on page 2 where is references the "World Cup Soccer Tournament". Only Americans call it soccer, and only an American would feel the need to add "soccer tournament" after World Cup. If this document was actually of British origin it would most likely just say "World Cup" because that is perfectly understood, and if they felt the need to add more it would be described as a "football tournament". That was the part that tipped me toward this being a fabrication when I saw it, there is nobody in the UK who would describe the World Cup as a "soccer tournament" and this document is claimed to be of British origin.

There are other things that just don't seem right too, and the whole thing wraps up way too cleanly. Leaked documents never are such a clean picture with an earliest one giving all the background on players like this, this looks more like someone started trying to tell the story and make it look like leaked documents.

I may be very wrong. I hope I am. But I see enough red flags to say that we need to move very carefully on how we push this until there is more information that can back this up, because there are a lot of red flags. And if this turns out to be a fabrication it could stand to harm the credibility of those who run with it and will be a tool for Trump to discredit any further bad news that comes out about him by saying "sure, you people reported that fake golden shower story too, this is just as fake".

I know some people want to believe this despite anything and will attack me for posting this- all I am saying is tread with caution until we get more information that backs this up, because your credibility is on the line and I see lots of red flags in this.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028458457

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
^^^
this.

It amazes me every time that otherwise rational, smart people here on the fire take the bait every time he throws it out there like bluegills on a June bug.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

You ignorant dumbass. Already been debunked as fiction. They claim Trump's counsel was in Prague but he was actually in CA with his son and has never been to either Russia or Prague. IF this really was leaked by the CIA there is going to be hell to pay. If I was Trump I would not allow CNN or Buzzfeed onto the white house or on AF 1.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Once again the troll won. He had the desired effect on the 'Fire.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I G N O R E

LOL
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I know it's hard not to mess with the little twit, but 4ager is exactly correct. Ignore the simple minded jerk. We have much more interesting items to concern ourselves with.
Originally Posted by 4ager

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

159 members (1OntarioJim, 320090T, 6mmCreedmoor, AceBall, 7887mm08, 3dtestify, 15 invisible), 1,040 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,092
Posts18,522,137
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.