Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Well its seems Donald may have a little problem with his fetish for Kinky sex with Russian Prostitutes....

The Silence on the fire is even funnier

http://europe.newsweek.com/donald-t...mir-putin-golden-shower-fsb-541315?rm=eu

Last edited by RGinther; 01/10/17.

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You're just jealous that they didn't piss on you.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Were you the pee-er or pee-ee?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
4chan headfake you stupid foreign SOB. I've been waiting for you to rear your ugly head about this:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/4chan-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
haha nice try gone hunting, but the claims are only unverified, 4chan is a fake news site buddy, they are only trying to discredit the claims because they embaress President Trunip.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s-story/17f297c7c86510cf986011201ab88d85

Last edited by RGinther; 01/10/17.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You just got punked AND trolled - sucker. What a loser.....here, put this to good use:

[Linked Image]

Last edited by gonehuntin; 01/10/17.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Sorry gonehuntin but 4chan is an anonymous website, your the punk this time biatch !!

Fact is that people think its plausible, Trump has history here and Sex rumours are gunna plague Trumpf all thru his 4yrs as POTUS.

The fact that US intelligence agency are looking into it and felt the need to warn not only Obama but Trump means their seems to be some credibility to the claims.

I guess for the next 4 years Trump will say ' I did not piss on that woman ' much like Bill Clinton said I didnt not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinksy.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Jesus, your a fuggin moron. Please go read a book...or fugk a goat, we care not which.

Eat moose, burn spruce
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
the only moron is those who voted for Trump, he is diminishing the value of the highest office you have, he is potentially turning the presidency into a joke.

Alot of Trumps support for Russia correlates to the claims that the Russian have a file on him and are most likely black mailing him.

Your the dope here ....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-russian-prostitute-dirty-9600648

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You don't call the shots - we do because WE WON. Skulk back into your aboriginal flea-infested dirt hole and suck on a poisonous root.

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RGinther
the only moron is those who voted for Trump, he is diminishing the value of the highest office you have, he is potentially turning the presidency into a joke.

Alot of Trumps support for Russia correlates to the claims that the Russian have a file on him and are most likely black mailing him.

Your the dope here ....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-russian-prostitute-dirty-9600648

Hey I'm trying to decide what pistol,to buy a glock G19 or a Springfield xd mod2

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
You don't call the shots - we do because WE WON. Skulk back into your aboriginal flea-infested dirt hole and suck on a poisonous root.

buddy is that all ya got ? it global news now, there aint no hiding for Trump and his pissing shenanigans !!

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 79S

Your the dope here ....

Hey I'm trying to decide what pistol,to buy a glock G19 or a Springfield xd mod2

early Glock, far better tirgger

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

buddy is that all ya got ? it global news now, there aint no hiding for Trump and his pissing shenanigans !!

Again, you have been taken for a ride and you are the fool. Wow, just wow.....everybody on 24hourcampfire is laughing at you for being a gullible fool:

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/buzzfeed-runs-error-laden-unverifiable-trump-russia-claim/

http://www.dailywire.com/news/12313...=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
OMG I cant believe youre using Lifezette as a credible newsource, gameover buddy.

Facts are the rumours are unsubstantiated at this stage but come via a competent and reliable source.

gonehuntin this story will hound Trump every time he sticks up for the Russian's.

So should Trump now resign if the belief he is being Black mailed gets too strong ?? If everyone thinks Trump is making decisions that goes against American interest then this Donkey will almost vertainly only get 1 term

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Bed-wettn' ginth.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
OMG I cant believe youre using Lifezette as a credible newsource, gameover buddy.

I just sent a nice e-mail to Donald Trumps attorneys with a link to this thread asking them to include you in their lawsuit against the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. Game OVER, @SSHOLE.

I want to see you dragged out of your mama's house screaming like a little bitch, you little m0therfUcker.

Last edited by gonehuntin; 01/10/17.

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
As the saying goes, "keep calm and don't feed the troll".

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I guess Ginthers Husband really shoved that gerbil way up his Ass. WOw is he miserable.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
rginther = megyn kelly

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (1936M71, 1234, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 57 invisible), 2,352 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,659
Posts18,493,563
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.