Home
Friggin Liberals...

now that Oregon has legalized growing Dope...

you must get a license from the state:

Apply online here: https://apps.oregon.gov/OLCC/Marijuana/elicense

and then things they don't want to tell you about...
such as:

We get our mail at a mail service...

Guy who owns it has been assaulted 3 times in the last 12 months by people walking thru the door and wanting to ship dope out of state via USPS, UPS or Fed Ex...and told no its illegal..

Her has been threatened and his family threatened with harm because some shipments of dope have gone thru his place and intercepted by the Feds at the P.O., or UPS and Fed Ex....

So the shippers have come back and threatened him and his wife for it.. they are retirees...

Last week some clown saw him go into the bank and some witnessed another "bum looking guy", go to his vehicle, remove his two Schnauzers and take off with them in a beat up pickup...

The clown left a ransom note, demanding his dope back the Feds seized, or he was going to kill the two dogs...

The guy use to get his mail at the store, so the owner knew where he lived out in Cave Junction...the Sheriff's Office went out there and arrested him and returned the two dogs...

Yeah, this legalization of dope has been so beneficial to the neighborhood, this county and the state....

But the state of Oregon will give you a license so you can work growing it and distributing it...

I sure hope this catches Trumps attention...and he enforces Federal Law on this crap...

these types of crimes have increased along with theft all over the place, especially these clowns breaking in on senior citizens
Reinstating the volstead act might be a good ideal also since alcohol causes a magnitude more problems than weed
since alcohol causes a magnitude more problems than weed

Liberals are a more dangerous enemy than Isis.
Has to be fake news, Drugs are a victim-less crime. crazy
So the reason the retirees got beaten up and the dogs got stolen is because of pot?

Damn you Pot, Damn you to Hell!

I'm all worked up now, I need to go puff on a cigar and have a glass or 3 of alcohol for my nerves..
Drunks are a more immediate danger than Isis, drunk drivers , drunk child and wife abusers, drunks wanting to fight with people for no apperant reason because the brain is short circuited. While weed is illegal criminals will be involved just like during proabition.its the illegality that causes the problems, narcotics, which weed is not, and drugs like meth are a different story . And to make things clear I'm no where near liberal, but I can clearly see the ridiculousness of this fear of weed and the obivious damage done by alcohol, which by the way is a controlled substance.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
So the reason the retirees got beaten up and the dogs got stolen is because of pot?

Damn you Pot, Damn you to Hell!

I'm all worked up now, I need to go puff on a cigar and have a glass or 3 of alcohol for my nerves..

yeah, guess Beavis and Butthead don't like their dope, getting confiscated by the Feds...

so they take it out on the guy who owns the mail box place instead...

less resistance than going down and trying that crap with the Feds over at DEA....
John, people that don't deal with it on a regular basis don't know how adversely legalization of pot affects the culture. They're why we're moving from here. They stink, and everything they touch turns to sheit. I can't stand to look at them, smell them in the market where I get my bread and milk, see them putting up their f'ing greenhouses and 8' fences. Can't stand their dirty rotten clothes, braided hair, smelly dogs, ratty Suburu's, rotten teeth, and filthy sandaled feet.

The recent execution style killings in Ohio or wherever it was is coming here very soon. These rotten filthy people will kill anyone that tries to touch their pot. I had one assclown pull a shotgun on me when I showed up for scheduled work at a place he was renting for his pot grow. I near shoved that shotgun up his ass and told him in no uncertain terms he would be face down in the mud for good if he threatened me again. F'n paranoid delusional jackwipes that contribute nothing but misery to society. If they don't kill you the cartels will be here soon enough conducting nighttime raids killing every single person they cross paths with in the process. Book that!

I hate the f'rs and everything they stand for. If it was up to me I'd plant every one of them worthless POS 20' underground and I'd piss on their grave.
If alcohol is ur drug of choice I'm fine with tha t even though it was a drunk fugen red neck that rear ended my daughter in broad daylight on a major highway at speeds estimated by hiyway patrol over 90 mile an hour and killed her. He did six months suspended had to ankle bracelet, stoners might get in the way but you won't find them driving 90 on any , you won't find them causing domestic disturbances,or trying suicide by cop, I'm not including met heads, opiate addicted losers or fugen drunks
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Can't stand their dirty rotten clothes, braided hair, smelly dogs, ratty Suburu's, rotten teeth, and filthy sandaled feet.

I hate the f'rs and everything they stand for. If it was up to me I'd plant every one of them worthless POS 20' underground and I'd piss on their grave.

I get a sense there may be something else, besides these hippies, bothering you.

Originally Posted by savageak
Drunks are a more immediate danger than Isis, drunk drivers , drunk child and wife abusers, drunks wanting to fight with people for no apperant reason because the brain is short circuited. While weed is illegal criminals will be involved just like during proabition.its the illegality that causes the problems, narcotics, which weed is not, and drugs like meth are a different story . And to make things clear I'm no where near liberal, but I can clearly see the ridiculousness of this fear of weed and the obivious damage done by alcohol, which by the way is a controlled substance.

Obiviously.

Originally Posted by add
Can't stand their dirty rotten clothes, braided hair, smelly dogs, ratty Suburu's, rotten teeth, and filthy sandaled feet.

I get a sense there may be something else, besides these hippies, bothering you.

What like being threatened with a shotgun by one? Maybe? Having my kids go to school with them? Maybe?? How about smelling their stench at the store when you stand in line by them, maybe?? Or feeling the need to sell out and leave because of things like Seafire mentions, maybe?? How about your car, clothes, and yard all smelling like skunk for a few months every year, maybe that's it?
That sounds bad, I'm sure most are getting welfare
If alcohol is ur drug of choice I'm fine with tha t even though it was a drunk fugen red neck that rear ended my daughter in broad daylight on a major highway at speeds estimated by hiyway patrol over 90 mile an hour and killed her. He did six months suspended had to ankle bracelet, stoners might get in the way but you won't find them driving 90 on any , you won't find them causing domestic disturbances,or trying suicide by cop, I'm not including met heads, opiate addicted losers or fugen drunks

I'm very sorry for the loss of your daughter...I don't know how anyone could ever reconcile that...

But as far as Drug users and stoners not doing Domestic Disturbances etc...well that doesn't apply to Josephine County Oregon...Sheriff's dept responds to a lot of those... and has to send two officers... when they only have a total of like 4...

Plus the Feds just cut them out from another 2 million in assistance...in a county bigger than Rhode Island with 100,000 or less in population...
Originally Posted by add

Not living here.... that statement is wrong... it would bother any sane person...most folks have no idea how bad it has gotten around here since they legalized growing dope...

What was his THC/blood content?
Originally Posted by hanco
That sounds bad, I'm sure most are getting welfare

covering governmental accounts in S. Oregon and No Cal for about 5 years, to include the County Treasurers Office where they come in and cash those welfare checks?

Plenty of people they see 3 to 5 times a week, all with a different name, but IDs to say that is them... They have to cash the checks... these folks don't deal with Bank Accounts.. that would make them accountable and also leave a trail...

When you see someone looking like a Transient and smelling like one, with dreadlocks down to their scrawny ass, looking like they haven't brushed their teeth in years... or which ones they have left...and he pulls up to a small store to get a coke or a 12 pack of beer... pulls out a $50 or $100 bill to purchase it..

and then goes out and gets back into his Range Rover, or even more common, his BMW X 5.. and takes off...

actually experienced that the other day.. but it was far from the first time...

had another one flying up my ass as I was doing the speed limit down Hwy 199, and the road went from 4 lane to two... get into town and stop and these two 20 somethings get out of their Range Rover, looking like the guy described above.. and start giving me crap for driving 'too slow'....

with speeding tickets starting at $400 here in Oregon.. I don't feel like feeding the cops....

some of you guys giving me and Roy crap, have no idea what this town and county has turned into... plenty of meth etc, before the legalization of dope.. but its legalization has put that dysfunctional stuff on steroids..
Oregon wants it, they got it. They'll pay a dearly for it.
People think we make this stuff up Roy....

Guess it would be hard to believe if they didn't live here...

But what they call BS on, you and I see it every day of the week...its not a once in a while experience, is it?
...They stink, and everything they touch turns to sheit. I can't stand to look at them, smell them in the market where I get my bread and milk, see them putting up their f'ing greenhouses and 8' fences. Can't stand their dirty rotten clothes, braided hair, smelly dogs, ratty Suburu's, rotten teeth, and filthy sandaled feet...

Feel the love...
Oh I always enjoy these threads.

You got 2 people from Oregon hootin and hollerin as usual. While I don't disagree with your stories about the individuals you encounter... I know plenty of people who function fine in society and are quite successful (as in making 6 figures from steady jobs, normal nuclear family, mortgage, shower daily, wear deodorant, etc.) who smoke pot frequently- sometimes daily.

I know and work with people who don't smoke pot, do shower daily, and don't wear deodorant. And those idiots smell like cat piss by about noon.

I've seen plenty of the types that Seafire and Fireball2 refer to. And I think those two are assigning too much of the blame to marijuana. I think heroin and meth (not to mention alcohol) are much bigger players in the game with that group. As well as motivation in general. I've worked with the public before. I've encountered plenty of people just like you describe that never touch drugs or alcohol. Just, you know, maybe they'll shower tomorrow. And a haircut too. They're too lazy playing video games or doing whatever to bother with other stuff like cleaning their residence.

Bottom line: Pot alone does NOT cause the behavior you see. Period.
Marijuana is illegal in the USA, in any amount. Is President Trump gonna enforce the laws of the United States, or not?
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Wrong.
Originally Posted by pal
...They stink, and everything they touch turns to sheit. I can't stand to look at them, smell them in the market where I get my bread and milk, see them putting up their f'ing greenhouses and 8' fences. Can't stand their dirty rotten clothes, braided hair, smelly dogs, ratty Suburu's, rotten teeth, and filthy sandaled feet...

Feel the love...

Sound familiar.?

laugh

Originally Posted by watch4bear

Well, except maybe for Bush loving NeoCons.........

Casey
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Marijuana is illegal in the USA, in any amount. Is President Trump gonna enforce the laws of the United States, or not?

Or, will President Trump recognize states rights and not continue to grow the federal government's power and size?

Casey
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Or, will President Trump recognize states rights and not continue to grow the federal government's power and size?

Casey

So, you want Trump to behave like Obama, and ignore the law?

Wrong.

Love your logic, friend.

Since pot alone DOES cause the behavior you see... how the f*ck do my coworkers and friends lead normal lives and look/small like normal people? How do they function in society smoking weed?

I'm not saying what you see isn't associated with pot. I'm saying remove the pot from those people's lives and their lives would hardly change a lick. They'd still be pieces of human filth, the dregs of society.

Casey

I'm all about ignoring stupid laws before we change them.
Cave Junction has been that way since the late 60's early 70's! Nothing new for that part of the state! That's where all the druggies from California settled and brought their lifestyle with them! They called themselves hippies back then!

Casey

Or we can PRETEND, just for a minute, for the purposes of this thread, that no president, democrat or republican, is going to solve all of the problems facing this country or be the perfect president.

We can fight the civil war over states rights again...

Or we can pretend, for a minute, for this thread, that maybe Trump has bigger fish to fry at the federal level? And that in this pretend land, Jeff Sessions is in control of the DOJ and is not Trump's puppet?

Wrong.

Love your logic, friend.

Since pot alone DOES cause the behavior you see... how the f*ck do my coworkers and friends lead normal lives and look/small like normal people? How do they function in society smoking weed?

I'm not saying what you see isn't associated with pot. I'm saying remove the pot from those people's lives and their lives would hardly change a lick. They'd still be pieces of human filth, the dregs of society.

I agree.
Seafire, I'd move buddy. Your town sounds awful.
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Casey

I'm all about ignoring stupid laws before we change them.

Me too, bro. But Pat does have a point re: Obama selectively choosing, via his puppet DOJ head, which laws to enforce. However, Obama made those decisions and Trump inherited the results. Hence my point about bigger fish to fry.
The people here growing pot came here from all over the country due to climate and lack of law enforcement. These are the hardcores that have dedicated their lives to smoking growing and selling pot. They are nasty people.

These are not occasional users. Pot ruins lives. End of story.

I do agree they probably didn't have much going for them from the beginning but pot sealed the deal.
My point is I would hope Sessions recognizes that at this time, the federal gov't has more important things to do than to pick a fight with the states over legal/"medicinal" pot.

If the borders were secure, no islamic terror, no $20T debt, infrastructure was in great shape, etc. then I'd be the first person to want sessions to go after these states, including my own. Or implore congress to make it legal at the federal level. Just bring the states into compliance. Now is not the time to pick that fight- the federal gov't is busy defending constitutional exec orders from Sideshow Bob (AKA Bog Ferguson, my state's AG who decided to sue the feds over the immigration thing).

Opening up this can of worms can be saved for a later date. It also does need to be addressed, however.
I do agree they probably didn't have much going for them from the beginning but pot sealed the deal.

Just a hunch, based on my somewhat vast experience with people like you describe via working in many institutions that serve the public, that most of these people are
-drinking
-or using heroin
-or using meth
-or using crack cocaine (none of these are mutually exclusive)
all on a VERY regular basis. Like before getting out of bed. That's if the drugs they're using allow them the pleasure of sleep (I'm looking at you, crack and meth).
I see a lot of drunken bums in the cities. They're downright annoying and often pushy.
The people here growing pot came here from all over the country due to climate and lack of law enforcement. These are the hardcores that have dedicated their lives to smoking growing and selling pot. They are nasty people.

We got them here too- most of them not nasty- and those that are were nasty before the whole legal pot, or pot in general, anyways. Lots of the growers here in the big legal operations are businessmen who don't use pot. They front the cash and get other people to run the operations- they're investing.

You can take the trash out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of the trash.

We got them here too- most of them not nasty- and those that are were nasty before the whole legal pot, or pot in general, anyways. Lots of the growers here in the big legal operations are businessmen who don't use pot. They front the cash and get other people to run the operations- they're investing.

You can take the trash out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of the trash.

You have a real aversion to attributing to pot what is pots. that sheit will waste your life.

I want President Trump to act like a conservative and recognize the states rights to determine if they want alcohol, locoweed, or seaweed sniffing to be in their state.

It's none of the federal government's business if a state chooses to legalize locoweed.

And no, the Commerce Clause does not apply.

The only way a credible person can argue against locoweed is to also argue against alcohol--then at least they are consistent.

Casey
You have a real aversion to attributing to pot what is pots. that sheit will waste your life.

I'll call it what it is. A drug.

I'm sorry all the schitty people that smoke pot decided to move into your backyard. Come up to WA. It's nowhere near what you and Seafire describe. Unless you go to Granite Falls, Monroe, etc where all the meth is produced... and pot too. But mostly meth.

I'd also bet my next paycheck that if (and I'm not saying you should) you used pot once, you'd have a different take on it. I'm not saying you'd endorse using it or anything like that. Just that you might not think that it is the sole reason for all the perceived or real evils around you.

Seriously, still trying to figure out how all these dope smoking software engineers, graphic designers, VPs and corporate sales guys that I work with are managing to hold their lives together, and not only that but succeed by any measure, while getting stoned everyday and some of them before work. I mean how do they even get up to be in the office at 8AM?

Oh, and not only smoking dope, but doing the occasional acid trip, or taking ecstasy at music fests/raves, or snorting some blow. Some people can handle doing that, even on the regular, and live a normal life. Some can't. I'm sorry all the schitty ones that can't moved into your backyard.

I'll take a swing that you also live in an area known for meth production and likely high heroin use. No?

These are not occasional users. Pot ruins lives. End of story.

Agreed.

And this is precisely one of the major problems with legalization of pot. Doing so attracts many of the the kind of people you DON'T want living in your state. Just like we have seen here in Colorado.
Seriously, still trying to figure out how all these dope smoking software engineers, graphic designers, VPs and corporate sales guys that I work with are managing to hold their lives together, and not only that but succeed by any measure, while getting stoned everyday and some of them before work. I mean how do they even get up to be in the office at 8AM?

Guys, be sure and get back to me on this. ASAP, OK? And don't let me catch you in the boy's room smoking joints while you should be doing your homework.
Not really worth replying at this point but I want to add one observation about prolonged pot use.

I had a pot smoking foreman work for me for about almost a decade. He did no other drugs. I watched his brain function deteriorate to the point at the end where he would be standing there in one place, not moving, just "thinking". He wasn't able to string his thoughts together to perform a task he'd done thousands of times before. Complex problems were out of the question.

There is plenty of evidence for those willing to see.

For the pot apologists, there will never be enough evidence to condemn it. They act much like the left in their denial of pots effects on the body and on society.

For the record, I smoked pot a few times in my youth. I liked the effects as a kid, but as a man, it's time to grow up and be responsible. I smoked it a few times over the course of one month. I saw the "attitude" of the people I was with, how each day they got up thinking about when they could get high, who had some today, where it came from and how good was it, and let's go hang out with them and get high, and realized I had more to live for than that. My world was much bigger than "When am I getting high next?".

Instead I hunted and hiked, a lot. I made the good choice. Pot smokers made the bad choice. So don't presume I should celebrate just because you think I should. Don't expect the world to join in, we're not all stupid.

You and your co-workers have fun with that pot smoking and dropping acid. Knock yourself out. I've seen all I need to see in my lifetime to know what I need to know to be real clear on where I stand. After living here for 13 years I've seen what the pot culture looks like day to day. I hear about it in schools. Having been threatened by an idiot with a gun over his precious grow site.

I've seen plenty.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Only because we can't kill them. Yet.
Not really worth replying at this point but I want to add one observation about prolonged pot use.

I had a pot smoking foreman work for me for about almost a decade. He did no other drugs. I watched his brain function deteriorate to the point at the end where he would be standing there in one place, not moving, just "thinking". He wasn't able to string his thoughts together to perform a task he'd done thousands of times before. Complex problems were out of the question.

There is plenty of evidence for those willing to see.

For the pot apologists, there will never be enough evidence to condemn it. They act much like the left in their denial of pots effects on the body and on society.

For the record, I smoked pot a few times in my youth. I liked the effects as a kid, but as a man, it's time to grow up and be responsible. I smoked it a few times over the course of one month. I saw the "attitude" of the people I was with, how each day they got up thinking about when they could get high, who had some today, where it came from and how good was it, and let's go hang out with them and get high, and realized I had more to live for than that. My world was much bigger than "When am I getting high next?".

Instead I hunted and hiked, a lot. I made the good choice. Pot smokers made the bad choice. So don't presume I should celebrate just because you think I should. Don't expect the world to join in, we're not all stupid.

You and your co-workers have fun with that pot smoking and dropping acid. Knock yourself out. I've seen all I need to see in my lifetime to know what I need to know to be real clear on where I stand. After living here for 13 years I've seen what the pot culture looks like day to day. I hear about it in schools. Having been threatened by an idiot with a gun over his precious grow site.

I've seen plenty.
Truth!
"yeah, guess Beavis and Butthead don't like their dope, getting confiscated by the Feds...so they take it out on the guy who owns the mail box place instead..."

They must have been drunk instead of high on pot.

What was his THC/blood content?

I've always heard that cops have the best pot. How do you drive when you're a little high on pot? I've also heard that the problem with drivers that are high on pot drive is that they too slow and impede traffic.
"I hate the f'rs and everything they stand for. If it was up to me I'd plant every one of them worthless POS 20' underground and I'd piss on their grave."

While drinking a beer and smoking a cigar or cigarette?
"I had a pot smoking foreman work for me for about almost a decade."

You allowed your employee smoke pot while on the job? If you did you're more stupid than he is. Did you also allow the nicotine addicts to take smoke breaks? Nobody that thinks pot should be legal wants them using it at work. My BIL who smoked pot started his own construction company when he was 19 years old and at age 60 is still one of the smartest guys I've ever known. He didn't smoke pot every day and never did at work. You don't wake up in the morning craving pot like you do nicotine and if you used pot the night before you won't have a hangover like you do from alcohol. I used to work with many alcoholics that were worthless the first half of the day. One of them ended up in a mental institution with alcohol dementia.
Originally Posted by victoro

You allowed your employee smoke pot while on the job?

Did I say that? No is the answer you're looking for.

This was a long time ago, so things have evolved in many ways with my own and the public-at-large's perception of the effects of MJ. I was not always rock solid on where I stood. I didn't have a lifetime of experience in my 20's. I was what you'd call more "tolerant" at that time than now.

The older you get the wiser you get, at least some do. If you refuse to learn as you age I think you're what's called a fool.
Most anyone who abuses anything will end up a worthless sack of schit.

Guys, be sure and get back to me on this. ASAP, OK? And don't let me catch you in the boy's room smoking joints while you should be doing your homework.

Clearly the evidence is dobbifying:

"The older you get the wiser you get, at least some do. If you refuse to learn as you age I think you're what's called a fool."

Do you consider people who are addicted to nicotine to be fools?
"The older you get the wiser you get, at least some do. If you refuse to learn as you age I think you're what's called a fool."

Foolish behavior if not fools outright.

With out a doubt, fools.
"I had a pot smoking foreman work for me for about almost a decade. He did no other drugs."

How do you know what he did when he wasn't at work, did you have him drug tested? He might have been drinking a lot alcohol and taking meth both of which destroy brain cells.

Foolish behavior if not fools outright.

We actually agree on something!
"I had a pot smoking foreman work for me for about almost a decade. He did no other drugs."

How do you know what he did when he wasn't at work, did you have him drug tested? He might have been drinking a lot alcohol and taking meth both of which destroy brain cells.

I'm done talking with pot apologists. You all do whatever the hell you want. Count me out.
What is a "pot apologist"?

Pot is a fuggin' plant. It can't do anything to apologize for.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
What is a "pot apologist"?

Pot is a fuggin' plant. It can't do anything to apologize for.

Pot Apologist - Someone whom proclaims regret for their forgetfulness.
© 24hourcampfire