Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Friggin Liberals...

now that Oregon has legalized growing Dope...

you must get a license from the state:

Apply online here: https://apps.oregon.gov/OLCC/Marijuana/elicense

and then things they don't want to tell you about...
such as:

We get our mail at a mail service...

Guy who owns it has been assaulted 3 times in the last 12 months by people walking thru the door and wanting to ship dope out of state via USPS, UPS or Fed Ex...and told no its illegal..

Her has been threatened and his family threatened with harm because some shipments of dope have gone thru his place and intercepted by the Feds at the P.O., or UPS and Fed Ex....

So the shippers have come back and threatened him and his wife for it.. they are retirees...

Last week some clown saw him go into the bank and some witnessed another "bum looking guy", go to his vehicle, remove his two Schnauzers and take off with them in a beat up pickup...

The clown left a ransom note, demanding his dope back the Feds seized, or he was going to kill the two dogs...

The guy use to get his mail at the store, so the owner knew where he lived out in Cave Junction...the Sheriff's Office went out there and arrested him and returned the two dogs...

Yeah, this legalization of dope has been so beneficial to the neighborhood, this county and the state....

But the state of Oregon will give you a license so you can work growing it and distributing it...

I sure hope this catches Trumps attention...and he enforces Federal Law on this crap...

these types of crimes have increased along with theft all over the place, especially these clowns breaking in on senior citizens

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB4

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Reinstating the volstead act might be a good ideal also since alcohol causes a magnitude more problems than weed

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
since alcohol causes a magnitude more problems than weed

Liberals are a more dangerous enemy than Isis.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Has to be fake news, Drugs are a victim-less crime. crazy

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So the reason the retirees got beaten up and the dogs got stolen is because of pot?

Damn you Pot, Damn you to Hell!

I'm all worked up now, I need to go puff on a cigar and have a glass or 3 of alcohol for my nerves..

IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Drunks are a more immediate danger than Isis, drunk drivers , drunk child and wife abusers, drunks wanting to fight with people for no apperant reason because the brain is short circuited. While weed is illegal criminals will be involved just like during proabition.its the illegality that causes the problems, narcotics, which weed is not, and drugs like meth are a different story . And to make things clear I'm no where near liberal, but I can clearly see the ridiculousness of this fear of weed and the obivious damage done by alcohol, which by the way is a controlled substance.

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
So the reason the retirees got beaten up and the dogs got stolen is because of pot?

Damn you Pot, Damn you to Hell!

I'm all worked up now, I need to go puff on a cigar and have a glass or 3 of alcohol for my nerves..

yeah, guess Beavis and Butthead don't like their dope, getting confiscated by the Feds...

so they take it out on the guy who owns the mail box place instead...

less resistance than going down and trying that crap with the Feds over at DEA....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
John, people that don't deal with it on a regular basis don't know how adversely legalization of pot affects the culture. They're why we're moving from here. They stink, and everything they touch turns to sheit. I can't stand to look at them, smell them in the market where I get my bread and milk, see them putting up their f'ing greenhouses and 8' fences. Can't stand their dirty rotten clothes, braided hair, smelly dogs, ratty Suburu's, rotten teeth, and filthy sandaled feet.

The recent execution style killings in Ohio or wherever it was is coming here very soon. These rotten filthy people will kill anyone that tries to touch their pot. I had one assclown pull a shotgun on me when I showed up for scheduled work at a place he was renting for his pot grow. I near shoved that shotgun up his ass and told him in no uncertain terms he would be face down in the mud for good if he threatened me again. F'n paranoid delusional jackwipes that contribute nothing but misery to society. If they don't kill you the cartels will be here soon enough conducting nighttime raids killing every single person they cross paths with in the process. Book that!

I hate the f'rs and everything they stand for. If it was up to me I'd plant every one of them worthless POS 20' underground and I'd piss on their grave.

Last edited by Fireball2; 02/07/17.

LOL
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
If alcohol is ur drug of choice I'm fine with tha t even though it was a drunk fugen red neck that rear ended my daughter in broad daylight on a major highway at speeds estimated by hiyway patrol over 90 mile an hour and killed her. He did six months suspended had to ankle bracelet, stoners might get in the way but you won't find them driving 90 on any , you won't find them causing domestic disturbances,or trying suicide by cop, I'm not including met heads, opiate addicted losers or fugen drunks

IC B3

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Can't stand their dirty rotten clothes, braided hair, smelly dogs, ratty Suburu's, rotten teeth, and filthy sandaled feet.

I hate the f'rs and everything they stand for. If it was up to me I'd plant every one of them worthless POS 20' underground and I'd piss on their grave.

I get a sense there may be something else, besides these hippies, bothering you.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by savageak
Drunks are a more immediate danger than Isis, drunk drivers , drunk child and wife abusers, drunks wanting to fight with people for no apperant reason because the brain is short circuited. While weed is illegal criminals will be involved just like during proabition.its the illegality that causes the problems, narcotics, which weed is not, and drugs like meth are a different story . And to make things clear I'm no where near liberal, but I can clearly see the ridiculousness of this fear of weed and the obivious damage done by alcohol, which by the way is a controlled substance.

Obiviously.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by add
Can't stand their dirty rotten clothes, braided hair, smelly dogs, ratty Suburu's, rotten teeth, and filthy sandaled feet.

I get a sense there may be something else, besides these hippies, bothering you.

What like being threatened with a shotgun by one? Maybe? Having my kids go to school with them? Maybe?? How about smelling their stench at the store when you stand in line by them, maybe?? Or feeling the need to sell out and leave because of things like Seafire mentions, maybe?? How about your car, clothes, and yard all smelling like skunk for a few months every year, maybe that's it?

LOL
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
That sounds bad, I'm sure most are getting welfare

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If alcohol is ur drug of choice I'm fine with tha t even though it was a drunk fugen red neck that rear ended my daughter in broad daylight on a major highway at speeds estimated by hiyway patrol over 90 mile an hour and killed her. He did six months suspended had to ankle bracelet, stoners might get in the way but you won't find them driving 90 on any , you won't find them causing domestic disturbances,or trying suicide by cop, I'm not including met heads, opiate addicted losers or fugen drunks

I'm very sorry for the loss of your daughter...I don't know how anyone could ever reconcile that...

But as far as Drug users and stoners not doing Domestic Disturbances etc...well that doesn't apply to Josephine County Oregon...Sheriff's dept responds to a lot of those... and has to send two officers... when they only have a total of like 4...

Plus the Feds just cut them out from another 2 million in assistance...in a county bigger than Rhode Island with 100,000 or less in population...

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by add

Not living here.... that statement is wrong... it would bother any sane person...most folks have no idea how bad it has gotten around here since they legalized growing dope...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

What was his THC/blood content?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hanco
That sounds bad, I'm sure most are getting welfare

covering governmental accounts in S. Oregon and No Cal for about 5 years, to include the County Treasurers Office where they come in and cash those welfare checks?

Plenty of people they see 3 to 5 times a week, all with a different name, but IDs to say that is them... They have to cash the checks... these folks don't deal with Bank Accounts.. that would make them accountable and also leave a trail...

When you see someone looking like a Transient and smelling like one, with dreadlocks down to their scrawny ass, looking like they haven't brushed their teeth in years... or which ones they have left...and he pulls up to a small store to get a coke or a 12 pack of beer... pulls out a $50 or $100 bill to purchase it..

and then goes out and gets back into his Range Rover, or even more common, his BMW X 5.. and takes off...

actually experienced that the other day.. but it was far from the first time...

had another one flying up my ass as I was doing the speed limit down Hwy 199, and the road went from 4 lane to two... get into town and stop and these two 20 somethings get out of their Range Rover, looking like the guy described above.. and start giving me crap for driving 'too slow'....

with speeding tickets starting at $400 here in Oregon.. I don't feel like feeding the cops....

some of you guys giving me and Roy crap, have no idea what this town and county has turned into... plenty of meth etc, before the legalization of dope.. but its legalization has put that dysfunctional stuff on steroids..

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Oregon wants it, they got it. They'll pay a dearly for it.

LOL
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
People think we make this stuff up Roy....

Guess it would be hard to believe if they didn't live here...

But what they call BS on, you and I see it every day of the week...its not a once in a while experience, is it?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

200 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 260Remguy, 14idaho, 31 invisible), 1,839 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,993
Posts18,481,120
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.