Home
Posted By: MagMarc This guy couldn't blend in - 02/08/17
Wonder why shocked
http://wsls.com/2017/02/08/convicted-sex-offender-covered-in-tattoos-caught-in-d-c/
We have that other thread going about the prostitution ring they broke up in FL. He must be the type who frequents the leading lady in that one.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...06786/all/Myrtle_Beach_undercover_prosti
[Linked Image]
....he was trying to get to that pizza joint, where everybody would KNOW what the symbols actually MEAN.

They tell me he needs killed.

GTC
Posted By: MagMarc Re: This guy couldn't blend in - 02/08/17
Scary ain't it eek
Ammunition is cheap. I think it's time to enact a real purge.
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Scary ain't it eek

Finding the SAME symbols on the "pizzagate" menu ?

Damned scary, I'd say.....

From the WaPO : A Bureau of Prisons spokesman said Stager was headed to a residential reentry center, or halfway house, that would provide programming such as employment counseling that would ease his transition into the community as the end of his sentence approached.

“The only inmates allowed to move without supervision are considered minimal risk,” Jill C. Tyson, chief public information officer for the agency, said in an email.

Sounds to me like "Jill" idiot needs to be handcuffed or leg ironed to this creature, and confined in the same cell with him.

GTC
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
We have that other thread going about the prostitution ring they broke up in FL. He must be the type who frequents the leading lady in that one.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...06786/all/Myrtle_Beach_undercover_prosti
[Linked Image]

Wouldn't stick YOURS in that... sick
She may like it.......
Reminds me of the old horse trader joke about "He don't look too good..." laugh
A rich man was trying to find his daughter a birthday gift when he saw a poor man with a beautiful white horse.

He told the man that he would give him $500 for the horse.

The poor man replied, "I don't know mister, it don't look so good", and walked away.

The next day the rich man came back and offered the poor man $1000 for the horse.

The poor man said, "I don't know mister, it don't look so good".

On the third day the rich man offered the poor man $2000 for the horse, and said he wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.

The poor man agreed, and the rich man took the horse home.

The rich man's daughter loved her present.

She climbed onto the horse, then galloped right into a tree.

The rich man rushed back over to the poor man's house, demanding an explanation for the horse's blindness.

The poor man replied, "I told you it don't look so good!"

a poster boy for why we need the death penalty
And it needs to be expanded
Posted By: Pat85 Re: This guy couldn't blend in - 02/08/17
They used to put freeks like him on display at county fairs when I was young.

Ya, baby raper that thinks it's a witch. mad

I would thoroughly love to meet that freak. smile
That star between his eyes looks very much like a bull's eye to me.
Yes, for a close range 45 ACP after you got tired of beating him with a Pusser stick for a month!
Kind of hard to go on the lamb when your face is full of tattoos and the authorities have pictures of you to post everywhere.
© 24hourcampfire