Home
Flynn lies about his meeting with the Russian. He even lies to Pence who vouches for him. Then admits the lie.

The longer Trump waits, the worse he looks.

Git'erdone.
I say stand by him. Read him the riot act, but stand by him.
If he lied, I'd give him the BIG boot and right the F&ck now.

I can deal with f*ckups, I won't deal with lies.
Originally Posted by benchman

Nope....when an underling makes a liar out of your Right Hand Man...you can him.

You gotta have zero tolerance for lying and stealing if you are gonna drain the swamp.
This is going to be a good thread...
Originally Posted by Steelhead

My feelings too. Well said sir.

Yup, you can still trust a guy who fuqksup but you can't trust a guy that lies.

Pretty simple.

Agreed.
WTF is the deal with that goofball telling Pence he didnt talk to the ruskies about that chitt. No confidence now.
The leftist media hates Flynn.

That's good enough for me right now.
And Curdog hates EVERYTHING Trump, so that too works for me.
If he lied, he's got to go, no exceptions. The President has to act quickly and decisively. On issues of integrity there can't be any compromise.
Flynn is a registered Democrat, they're genetically predisposed to lying..

Can him, not worth the distraction.
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
This is going to be a good thread...

Agreed ๐Ÿฟ
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

That's not correct. Curdog told us that democrats are good.
+ 1 Deerwhacker444. Can him and flag as lying democraps.

Yep.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Do it fast, so it doesn't look like the Left's pressure had anything to do with the firing.
I heard Charles Krauthammer say it was a cover up with out a crime.
Fire him.
The FBI were listening to that call, and Flynn knew it at the time. They said that nothing improper was discussed.

Stop getting your info from the enemy.
I'm so glad Trump listens to the advisers here on the 'fire. It's why he is where he is today.
Seriously?

Get some frickin' balls and quit listening to CNN.

I hope he was talking to Russia.

I hope he lied to the media.

I hope Jake Tapper chokes on Wolf Blitzer's bag later tonight.

Originally Posted by Pappy348
The FBI were listening to that call, and Flynn knew it at the time. They said that nothing improper was discussed.

Flynn lied to Pence about the substance of call. That's enough to get him fired.
Unnamed intelligence sources = fake news.

And, those sources should be tracked and fired. Traitors are more trustworthy than Flynn?
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Flynn lied to Pence about the substance of call. That's enough to get him fired.

Says who, Pence?
fer f u c k s sake, what a bunch of cut and run bitches. and this is why weve done nothing but give up ground to the left since I can remember.
I say , tell them to suck it...and go full speed ahead. confirm every nomination (nuclear when/if needed) start ramming through the agenda so rapaciously their brains explode.
make the oppositions leaders look impotent and weak.
arrest the uncivil hordes in droves and charge them with everything that sticks
shove alinskys rules down their faces.
to win this war we have to be uglier and meaner than they ever concieved.

or we can keep being the good guys for all the good its done us.
Who's the big guy here with a set of BIG NUTS THAT CAN PROVE HE LIED??
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
fer f u c k s sake, what a bunch of cut and run bitches. and this is why weve done nothing but give up ground to the left since I can remember.
I say , tell them to suck it...and go full speed ahead. confirm every nomination (nuclear when/if needed) start ramming through the agenda so rapaciously their brains explode.

Exactly

Originally Posted by kroo88
Seriously?

Get some frickin' balls and quit listening to CNN.

I hope he was talking to Russia.

I hope he lied to the media.

I hope Jake Tapper chokes on Wolf Blitzer's bag later tonight.

F'kin A !!
But, but, won't your tactics drive voters back to the left? cry
What did we hate most about Mrs. Clinton? Her lies. He must go if we are who we say we are.
I say we don't know all the facts. Remember who is supplying us the news - the purveyors of lies.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Who's the big guy here with a set of BIG NUTS THAT CAN PROVE HE LIED??

Flynn admitted it. Grudgingly and slowly, like a good Democrat.

They call it "walking back his statement".
Any and all "leakers" in this matter or any other should be routed out and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If Flynn misrepresented himself in any way to Pence, he should resign immediately.
Originally Posted by sawbuck
But, but, won't your tactics drive voters back to the left? cry

[Linked Image]

TRUMP won 2626 counties the Lying Wrinkled K unt won 487

if we dont do this when we have em by the nuts we'll never do it!

Originally Posted by super T
What did we hate most about Mrs. Clinton? Her lies. He must go if we are who we say we are.

that she was a corrupt cheating drunk masquerading as someone who cared when all it was ...was a way for her ugly ass to get richer at our expense?
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Flynn lies about his meeting with the Russian. He even lies to Pence who vouches for him. Then admits the lie.

Git'erdone.

In the interest of open discussion; which of Trump's picks do you approve of?

Source? And why would the FBI be listening? This is not a domestic issue. The CIA deals with internationals
I have not heard nor read any hting that makes me want him to go.

As i eat lunch the tv is on at the place and some of the crap that they put up as news makes one want to stop eating.

It's worse when you know that it is a down right lie,that has been disproved.

If and when the time comes that a person can't talk to someone from another country about anything,because it might look bad won't hunt.

If he was letting them know some secrets or some such then let him have both barrels.

Now is not that time,at least to me.
Curdog4570 is obviously butt hurt and looking for flaws. There will be issues but being led by the nose by the opposition press is stupidity defined. I have complete confidence in Trump to handle the situation.
He's gone. Trump is just waiting for the rest of his cabinet to be confirmed.

Otherwise, Dems can stall even more and say "we told you so whoa!!"
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Says who, Pence?

Says Flynn when he apologized to Pence!! Catch up!!
Originally Posted by gophergunner

You can't deal deal with Trump without dealing with lies. That's okay, but don't pretend it ain't so. That won't end well.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Yup, you can still trust a guy who fuqksup but you can't trust a guy that lies.

Pretty simple.
^^^^
I don't know whether Flynn lied or not. I don't know whether Pence lied. I don't know if Trump lied.

I know the Communists hate all of them.

I don't pay any attention to what the Communists on TV have to say about anything except to assume that whatever they're advocating isn't in my best interests.

In 4 years I'll look around and see if the country is in better shape than it was when Trump got elected.

If it is, I really don't care if the Communists had to be lied to in order to make it that way.

I second your motion. If Flynn had any honor he would resign and save the Pres. the embarrassment of firing him. Just my take on the situation.
Cheers NC
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

Bigly...

Git'erdone.

Did you get your info from the mainstream media? IF they say he did then we can know he didn't!
I like all of them, even thought Flynn was a good pick. But I've said that all along.

Y'all are just like a bunch of gossipy old women.

Except you are more predictable.

I've been posting on this site since the kindling was laid and I've met at least a hundred members here face to face .

You have no idea how ridiculous some of your posts are concerning me.

And that's what makes it FUNNY.๐Ÿ˜€
After all that's gone on, there's *still* people stupid enough to believe MSM propaganda.

Short, sweet and to the point.
O K.....Have it your way.

Flynn lied when he claimed that he lied.

Is that better?
http://www.moonofalabama.org/2017/02/organized-campaigns-hit-at-trumps-foreign-policy-plans-.html
and apologized. 3 strikes and you're out!!
Nope, Trump needs to stand by his man. If he gives the media a scalp now, it will only get worse.
Utter genius!

Put a bad liar in charge of National Security and then can him when it comes out so that Trump looks non-partisan, serious and presidential.

What a win!

[/sarcasm]

Okay, if he lied to Pence he has to go. Bad enough that the security apparatus is already fighting Trump, don't need one of the top guys to be untrustworthy.
Yupโ€ฆand he also wrote the travel ban!! wink eek

Now I'm lying but as you saidโ€ฆ..
You pussies lost.

Your pussies still hurt.

Maybe you can get Flynn to apologize for that.

Agree, and if you don't can him, you won't know whether to believe him in the future
...You gotta have zero tolerance for lying and stealing if you are gonna drain the swamp.

Yup. This now is a much about Trump's integrity as it is about Flynn's.

Ed

This, and the operative word highlighted for the mentally challenged.
O K, Bristoe. You guys should have been counseling Flynn.

When his conversation with the Russian was rumored, he should have said; "He'll yeah, I talked to him and we will be visiting some more. Now... what else y'all want to know."

That ain't what he done.
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
...You gotta have zero tolerance for lying and stealing if you are gonna drain the swamp.

Yup. This now is a much about Trump's integrity as it is about Flynn's.

Ed

Stand by for incoming, Ed.๐Ÿ˜€
Originally Posted by ltppowell

You can't deal deal with Trump without dealing with lies. That's okay, but don't pretend it ain't so. That won't end well.

JFC. Put some Vagisil in a tub, soak in it, and realize your televangelist lost. You're as hard up on losing as a second place junior high prom queen.
Unconditional love of a Politician is not a good thing.
Originally Posted by byc
and apologized. 3 strikes and you're out!!

ADD HIM TO THE LIST!
Unconditional love of a Politician is not a good thing.

Exactly. Long past time you got over your middle school crush of Cruz, and your equally estrogen based vitriol against Trump.
Originally Posted by 4ager

Thank you for saving me the time.
KGHUNT FEST 2017!

Starring....

THE SAME KGHUNTS FROM 2016!

Travis

I don't mind some lies to 'me', but not if that 'me' is the 'me' that hired you.

Thank you for saving me the time.

It still won't work. That's the damnable shame of it.

An Intel chief that doesn't meet with and lie to foreign powers ain't worth his salt. One that lies to the POTUS ain't worth the powder and shot necessary.

Most won't get that either.
Why would the man apologize for lying if he didn't lie, Sean.

Is this part of some exclusive Trumpian strategy to fake out the opposition?

Breathlessly waiting on a tweet from the Master, here.
Why would the man apologize for lying if he didn't lie, Sean.

Is this part of some exclusive Trumpian strategy to fake out the opposition?

Breathlessly waiting on a tweet from the Master, here.

This, the "if". If he lied, schit can his ass. Pronto.

That's why I highlighted that part of Scott's post.

That lay part of your post is simply silly.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Says who, Pence?

YES

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...-of-vice-president-pence/article/2614515

"Actually [Flynn's call to Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak] was initiated when on Christmas Day, he had sent a text to the Russian ambassador to express not only Christmas wishes but sympathy for the loss of life in the airline crash that took place," Pence said, noting that he has discussed the issue with Flynn. "It was strictly coincidental that they had a conversation, they did not discuss anything having to do with the United States' decision to expel diplomats or impose censure against Russia."

He added that Flynn has been in touch with diplomatic leaders in approximately 30 countries โ€” "that's exactly what the incoming national security adviser should do," he said.

"But what I can confirm having spoken to him about it is those conversations that happened to occur around the time that the United States took action to expel diplomats had nothing whatsoever to do with those sanctions," he said.

So when Pence talked to Flynn, he made it very clear that no conversation about sanctions had occurred, and Pence repeated what Flynn said on national television.
Curdog is simply unable to understand the difference between "Sorry I lied" and 'Sorry if there was an confusion', which are 2 different things.

Curdog also apparently LOVES the liberal media.
The conversation covered the sanctions, and, according to two officials, suggested that the Trump administration would be rolling back the sanctions in the future.

That would mean Flynn had been actively trying to undermine Obama administration policy while not yet in office โ€” a big, questionably legal no-no.

On January 23, the Washington Post (which clearly owns this story) reported that the FBI counterintelligence agents had been investigating Flynnโ€™s phone calls in late December but hadnโ€™t found any evidence of illegal contact with Russia after an initial scan of the calls.

โ€œThe FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn โ€” national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump โ€” but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government,โ€ the Post explained.

All the anonymous traitors that told the propaganda corps that Flynn was lying said that Flynn had explicitly promised to set aside the O'Buckwheat sanctions on Russia.

Flynn said he had not.

The FBI said he had not.

It's that simple.
A lot of people participating in this thread needs to throw a brick through their TV.
0bama tried to leave a world war with russia to trump. The three IT muzzies working for the democrats are likely the leakers. If Flynn tried to calm tensions that is not the same as Kerry working with Vietcong and against us or ALL of the democrats working against Raegan in the communinist insurgency in Nicaragua (Iran Contra). The democRATs favored both the islamists in iran and the communist insurgents with russian and cuban support in Nicaragua.

kerry
So, let me get this straight. The bed wetters are upset that Flynn may have discussed the sanctions with the guy and then said he didn't. These sanctions, of course, being the same ones that were imposed by Obama on Russia for some fictitious interference in our election. And of course, the same sanctions that were put in for the sole and explicit purpose of creating fricked up political situations just like this for the incoming Trump administration.

I think Lenin had you in mind when he coined the term "useful idiots" if your panties are in a knot over ridiculous non issue.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Nope, Trump needs to stand by his man. If he gives the media a scalp now, it will only get worse.

That's exactly what this is about. Scalps. The media doesn't have one yet and they're desperate for blood. The media isn't making this about whether or not Flynn lied to Pence. The media is making this about Flynn as a way to take out Trump. MSM ain't focusing on a 'lie,' they're focusing on whether or not Flynn spoke about sanctions with Russia prior to the inauguration. That's the story.

Meanwhile, we're (R's, conservatives, non-commies, etc.) gossiping like a bunch of old women at a knitting party on the barely covered 'lie' aspect of the story. Congratulations, the media has you on a short leash.

I can guarantee you that Trump knows this: **IF** Flynn lied to Pence, Trump still can't fire him. It's a scalp for the media and would be good for a week's worth of headlines to tear Trump down before they focus on the next potential scalping victim. This isn't about Flynn, this isn't about a lie that may have happened, this is about bringing down Trump any way they can. At this point, they have nothing to grasp at except straws. Don't give them a scalp, Trump.

The media has done this to everyone Trump has picked. Flynn is the current focus.

Now pop in a tampon ladies... we don't want you bleeding on the seats on the Trump Express.

Originally Posted by deflave
'FIRE KGHUNT FEST 2017!

Starring....

Travis

Made it into sig line material for ya.
Trump will do this on his own terms and thereby further castrate the media. ;-{>8
the difference between "Sorry I lied" and 'Sorry if there was an confusion', which are 2 different things.

If there's ANY merit to this BS story form the MSM, that's what everyone is going to learn.
If Trump is really upset at Flynn, six months or a year from now Flynn will announce that he has some health difficulties or the like and retire. But Trump will not and cannot fire him based on screeching fro the press.
If Trump want to gain some credibility, he can't tolerate an underling lying.
You guys sound like the MSM. He freaking apologized to the VP!!!! Fact!!

Why would he apologize unlessโ€ฆ..nevermind!!
Originally Posted by mountainclmbr
0bama tried to leave a world war with russia to trump. The three IT muzzies working for the democrats are likely the leakers. If Flynn tried to calm tensions that is not the same as Kerry working with Vietcong and against us or ALL of the democrats working against Raegan in the communinist insurgency in Nicaragua (Iran Contra). The democRATs favored both the islamists in iran and the communist insurgents with russian and cuban support in Nicaragua.

kerry

Or Kennedy working against Reagan with the ruskies, which no one else remembers.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2325107/posts
Some of you haven't figured out the new rules. We are at war. You don't apologize or say "sorry" in war. Even if you make a mistake, you keep moving forward and you don't give the opposition a chance to catch its breath. You don't surrender the initiative.

The people making a big deal about this would take your guns, all of them. They would see you taxed to oblivion. They would see you one hundred percent dependent on government. They would see you swamped by immigrants and the land of your fathers transformed into an unrecognizable third world schithole. And, I believe that they eventually take the mask off and see you and yours killed if you won't submit.

Fricking Tip O'Neil has been dead a long time. These ain't your daddy's liberals. These are neo-Marxist and they always lie and they want your destruction.
I could give a shiet about him discussing sanctions, what I wouldn't want is for my guy to lie to ME.

Which I don't believe has happened.
More fake newz.
#WAR
How about resignation, which is now being reported??
Yup, all over the news. Wonder who made that decision, Trump or Flynn?

Either way, it constitutes a scalp for the media.
figured when the pressers did not ask about Flynn during the news conference and he backed out of his Keynote dinner that it was imminent.

Wonder what the Vegas odds were this morning?

So.......it wasn't a lie until the media found out about it being a lie?

Trying to get familiar with the new rules.

When are you planning on seeing Ken Howell?
Trump has everyone cast as bit players in his giant reality show.

And he has it playing on every T V news channel.

Surely there is a true patriot out there with a cartridge, rifle, and opportunity.
Just saw headline. Flynn resigned.
Freaking CNN is having a field with this right now. Declaring victory!!

Good new is POTUS can now pick anyone. Krispy?? He's there tomorrow.

Petraeus??
Yup he's gone ......must have been something to it...dam it
Originally Posted by byc
Freaking CNN is having a field with this right now. Declaring victory!!

Good new is POTUS can now pick anyone. Krispy?? He's there tomorrow.

Petraeus??

He could try another democrat..

Gen. Kellogg named acting Director!!
I guess I see both sides. The President is now free to go get the next best guy, whomever that is.
That's how I'd spin it. 'Well, I tried a democrat and see what happens'
Good Lordโ€ฆCNN now saying Priebus is next and CNN exposed all of this ANDโ€ฆ.ready... the WH war on the Press failed!!

Best of all "Pence cannot be trusted now."

I'm going to bed.
Flynn resigned.

Same old rules... you just don't know what they are. Despite them being spelled out for you, you remain ignorant. This is a scalp for the media, period. Unless Trump comes out and says something like "No more Obama people in my administration."
Originally Posted by byc
Good Lordโ€ฆCNN now saying Priebus is next and CNN exposed all of this ANDโ€ฆ.ready... the WH war on the Press failed!!

Best of all "Pence cannot be trusted now."

I'm going to bed.

^^^CALLING CURDOG45760! THESE ARE THE NEW RULES! SAME AS THE OLD RULES!^^^
...You can't deal deal with Trump without dealing with lies...

Originally Posted by deflave
KGHUNT FEST 2017!

Starring....

Travis

smile

Biotches being biotches.
Did Loretta Lynch resign when she met with Bill Clinton for 30 minutes in private to discuss the FBI investigation in which the FBI found that no reasonable judge would conclude she broke the law just a couple of days later?
Originally Posted by KFWA
Did Loretta Lynch resign when she met with Bill Clinton for 30 minutes in private to discuss the FBI investigation in which the FBI found that no reasonable judge would conclude she broke the law just a couple of days later?

You're not as blinded by trumplove as these other yayhoos yelling at me so I'll respond........ of course she lied about what they talked about.

But she didn't get caught in the lie.

That's the difference.

Let's cross our fingers and hope Trump didn't send him on the mission to carry a message to the Russian.

You're not as blinded by trumplove as these other yayhoos yelling at me so I'll respond........ of course she lied about what they talked about.

That's the difference.

Let's cross our fingers and hope Trump didn't send him on the mission to carry a message to the Russian.

I'm not thrilled he lied but c'mon - a national security guy lying to people about what they do behind closed doors, and given the circumstances, he was acting on behalf of the president. Its not like that is unprecedented.

I'm not condoning the lie, but I'm more concerned about the liberals having a hissy fit over this and him resigning.

Obama had issues with both Holder and Lynch - certainly issues where they should have resigned over conflict of interest (in the latter it very well could have cost Hillary the election) and Obama was basically, screw you , I'm keepin 'em. Then again the press didn't even demand it like they did with Flynn.

I applaud those who demand integrity. But I'm kinda at a point where with Trump the end justifies the means. Hell, its been that way from Day 1 with Trump.

That's the difference.

Ken Howell is waiting old man.
Just watched Kelleyanne talking about it. Looked like she was up all night crying.
I imagine it was a tough but necessary decision.

That's the difference.

I'm not thrilled he lied but c'mon - a national security guy lying to people about what they do behind closed doors, and given the circumstances, he was acting on behalf of the president. Its not like that is unprecedented.

I'm not condoning the lie, but I'm more concerned about the liberals having a hissy fit over this and him resigning.

Obama had issues with both Holder and Lynch - certainly issues where they should have resigned over conflict of interest (in the latter it very well could have cost Hillary the election) and Obama was basically, screw you , I'm keepin 'em. Then again the press didn't even demand it like they did with Flynn.

I applaud those who demand integrity. But I'm kinda at a point where with Trump the end justifies the means. Hell, its been that way from Day 1 with Trump.

It was not the meeting with the Russians that was the problem. That was part of his damned job. It wasn't lying to the Russians that was the problem. That was part of his damned job.

It was lying to his bosses (Trump/Pence) that was the problem and that rightfully cost him his job.

Is that so difficult for folks to understand?
so the big deal isn't the lying

its that his resignation provides credibility that Trump has this ongoing quid pro quo with Putin.

I give you a sweetheart deal business deal AND turn over schit we hacked on Hillary to Wikileaks and in return, if you win the election you eliminate these crippling sanctions against us that is wrecking our economy.

That's the democrats talking points and I assume the driver for this talk of impeachment.

its that his resignation provides credibility that Trump has this ongoing quid pro quo with Putin.

I give you a sweetheart deal business deal AND turn over schit we hacked on Hillary to Wikileaks and in return, if you win the election you eliminate these crippling sanctions against us that is wrecking our economy.

That's the democrats talking points and I assume the driver for this talk of impeachment.

Oh my, are you really that obtuse?

I'm obtuse for stating the democratic talking points on why they are having a hissy fit?

In a word: no. Lying to the POTUS/VPOTUS was the big deal and rightfully so.

Democrats dream up all kinds of lunatic crap, too. Hell, even WikiLeaks has said that wasn't the case and come as close to saying it was the NSA and D insiders as they can without revealing their sources. Whatever feverswamp you drug that out of needs draining worse than DC does.

I'm obtuse for stating the democratic talking points on why they are having a hissy fit?

The D talking points are complete horsechit. Hint.

yes and thats why I have a problem with Flynn resigning and letting these guys claim victory, the media spin this as them having some influence by beating the drum incessantly and alluding corruption.

As someone said, I would have preferred that Flynn resign six months from now for an "unrelated" reason if Trump/Pence really had a problem with him lying now.

The press has a double standard.... but you knew that.

Flynn was a spook for most of his career. Another spook ratted him out to the press.

There will be a lot of that going on so Trumps team needs to never confirm nor deny any question the press comes up with.
yes and thats why I have a problem with Flynn resigning and letting these guys claim victory, the media spin this as them having some influence by beating the drum incessantly and letting the allude corruption.

He resigned because he lost confidence with his boss.

The DNC talking points are not the issue.

Are you willing to let the fact that the dems have something to bitch about get in the way of an operating administration?

It's a [bleep] sandwich and Trump has to take a bite and move on.

And he need not play the dem talking point game. It's a non starter.
Well, instead of being the end of it, this will be the beginning. Now the drumroll will start on what Trump knew and when he knew it and if Flynn had been instructed by Trump to do this. There will be calls for congressional committees and more leaks. Even if nothing more substantive comes of it, this is fodder for the ginned up outrage for the next month.
[quote=KFWA]so the big deal isn't the lying

Oh my, are you really that obtuse? [/quote

yes and thats why I have a problem with Flynn resigning and letting these guys claim victory, the media spin this as them having some influence by beating the drum incessantly and alluding corruption.

As someone said, I would have preferred that Flynn resign six months from now for an "unrelated" reason if Trump/Pence really had a problem with him lying now.

Flynn was allowed to resign, which is a polite firing, because he lied to his bosses. Trump and Pence could not take him at his word, so he had to go. That's it; that's all.

Clear?
Originally Posted by RWE

Are you willing to let the fact that the dems have something to bitch about get in the way of an operating administration?

if that's the case I'm fine with it.

Last I read Trump said he was more than willing to ride this out and stick with Flynn. Now maybe that was just working the press and allowing Flynn to fall on his sword. Its hard to tell who says what when you have to filter opinion on what is a lie /what is the truth coming from sources that are antagonistic toward each other.
Originally Posted by RWE

Last I read Trump said he was more than willing to ride this out and stick with Flynn. Now maybe that was just working the press and allowing Flynn to fall on his sword. Its hard to tell who says what when you have to filter opinion on what is a lie /what is the truth coming from sources that are antagonistic toward each other.

What happens to you if you bald-faced lie to your boss on a very substantive matter of importance to the company, and get caught in it causing your company to lose reputation or money?
Yeah, your boss can still like you and stand by you, but in the end, Flynn would have been challenged negatively everytime he sat before Congress.
Originally Posted by RWE

What happens to you if you bald-faced lie to your boss on a very substantive matter of importance to the company, and get caught in it causing your company to lose reputation or money?

is that assuming he went rogue or was acting on behalf of Trump?
Well, instead of being the end of it, this will be the beginning. Now the drumroll will start on what Trump knew and when he knew it and if Flynn had been instructed by Trump to do this. There will be calls for congressional committees and more leaks. Even if nothing more substantive comes of it, this is fodder for the ginned up outrage for the next month.

You nailed it.

Now....... who is to blame for it? (Where does the buck stop?)

C'mon, you can tell us.

You nailed it.

Now....... who is to blame for it? (Where does the buck stop?)

C'mon, you can tell us.

Trump. He should have stuck to his guns and his man. I suspect Priebus in this.
Originally Posted by RWE

It's a very simple question about what happens to YOU.

You get fired, or allowed to resign, don't you? Simple yes or no.
I'm going to call my 6 year old niece, I need someone that can stay on point.
Laura Ingraham said it best. This is The House of a thousand leaks.
What is amazing to me is that so many apparently aren't concerned about all the leaks. The last time there were this many leaks, Noah built an ark.

These f'kers are making my head hurt.

Flynn got caught in a bald faced lie to his bosses. They could no longer trust him, so he's gone.

WTF is so difficult for many to understand about this?
What is amazing to me is that so many apparently aren't concerned about all the leaks. The last time there were this many leaks, Noah built an ark.

True.
Originally Posted by RWE

ok , I'll play along.

I would be fired immediately.

But you're applying standard rules to the Trump presidency.

Trump could easily say , screw you guys, he's my guy and I'm keeping him.

Its not like Trump is concerned about credibility with the press or for that matter, a congress hell bent on continuing a cold war mentality.
Sweet Jesus
[quote=RWE]He resigned because he lost confidence with his boss.

Last I read Trump said he was more than willing to ride this out and stick with Flynn. Now maybe that was just working the press and allowing Flynn to fall on his sword. Its hard to tell who says what when you have to filter opinion on what is a lie /what is the truth coming from sources that are antagonistic toward each other. [/quote

ok , I'll play along.

I would be fired immediately.

But you're applying standard rules to the Trump presidency.

Trump could easily say , screw you guys, he's my guy and I'm keeping him.

Its not like Trump is concerned about credibility with the press or for that matter, a congress hell bent on continuing a cold war mentality.

Okay, so you would be fired immediately. Good; your boss/company has integrity.

You don't want the POTUS and his administration to have at least that degree of integrity?

He got caught in a lie to his bosses. Done deal.
What can he do about the leaks? Nothing. Literally every bureaucrat in the government hates him. Once any directive, order, or even informal guidance leaves his office it is in the hands of people who despise him and want him to fail and is subject to a thousand leaks in hopes of thwarting him.

I suspect Priebus might be source closer to home, but that does nothing to change the above.
Sweet Jesus

Feel free to ignore this thread

Flynn got caught in a bald faced lie to his bosses. They could no longer trust him, so he's gone.

When it was common knowledge that Flynn lied and apologigized for it, you were still claiming " IF he lied......".

Now you two "elites" are frustrated with the commoners?

Funny to watch y'all.๐Ÿ˜€
Sweet Jesus

No, it's impressive to see so much stupid in action without putting a bottle of Whiskey on a corner at 10pm in downtown Tacoma.

When it was common knowledge that Flynn lied and apologigized for it, you were still claiming " IF he lied......".

Oh my, stupid +P

us "f*ckers" make their head hurt
Sweet Jesus

No, it's impressive to see so much stupid in action without putting a bottle of Whiskey on a corner at 10pm in downtown Tacoma.

I wonder how many people just read that and said "heh..Steelhead talking about people saying stupid [bleep]" and then shaking their head.

I agree, it's impossible to discuss with your level of stupid. It's like trying to teach a room full of retards trig.

I was not claiming "if"; I was stating that "if" he lied he needed to go. There is a substantial difference there, and I've not waivered once on that.

"Elites"? Holy schit that is weak.

It's called integrity - if he lied to his bosses, which he did, he deserved to be gone. All the rest of the horsechit about the MSM, or D talking points, or "tell them to stick it", means nothing - it all boils down to whether or not he had violated the trust of the POTUS/VPOTUS. That's what was stated early on, what stood, and what still stands.

Pretty simple, really.
Sweet Jesus

I wonder how many people just read that and said "heh..Steelhead talking about people saying stupid [bleep]" and then shaking their head.

Cuzz it's like bum fights over a bottle of booze, which is never not fun, and you and curdog are the bums.

That you cannot or will not grasp the very simple concept that integrity matters and Flynn got gone because he lied to his bosses and violated that integrity ought to make one's head hurt.

This schit is only as hard as you make it, but by God you're trying as hard as you can.
I'm more than comfortable with what I grasp on this discussion.

Where I made my mistake was forgetting who I was discussing it with.

I'm more than comfortable with what I grasp on this discussion.

Where I made my mistake was forgetting who I was discussing it with.

Hell......he is still trying to school me and I'm the one who started the thread.๐Ÿ˜€

You know, it is reported from a credible source that Trump was warned that Flynn was subject to blackmail over this Russian conversation and hired him anyway.

That's troubling.
And this leads to other questions. Was Flynn acting on his own, with the knowledge or direction of others?

What did Trump know and when did he know it?
Well, this is disappointing. Thought the man would've had more sense.

Gotta wonder how the conversation with the Russian was "cleared" by intelligence if it entered forbidden territory. Something clearly ain't right here.
Originally Posted by LostHighway
And this leads to other questions. Was Flynn acting on his own, with the knowledge or direction of others?

part of why I think "screw you, I'm sticking with my guy" an option for controlling the narrative
I like this about Trump, he won't put up with a distraction.

Look at Chris Christie, who cold have been player in the admin. Bridgegate was a distraction, so he got the boot. Flynn is a distraction. Hit the road. All done before the Left can get wound up about it.

Trump is about The Mission. He has a mission in mind. He knows what he want's to accomplish and will push distractins aside and is not defeated by setbacks. That's the businessman in him.
I agree with you, but the difference is that the D.C. Press corps exists solely for the purpose of bringing down Administrations and "distractions" are tools of the trade.

Trump needs to STFU. People can start rumors, and they will, but his team can't leak what they don't know.

You need to stop watching CNN!!
Originally Posted by hatari
I like this about Trump, he won't put up with a distraction.

Look at Chris Christie, who cold have been player in the admin. Bridgegate was a distraction, so he got the boot. Flynn is a distraction. Hit the road. All done before the Left can get wound up about it.

Trump is about The Mission. He has a mission in mind. He knows what he want's to accomplish and will push distractins aside and is not defeated by setbacks. That's the businessman in him.

He's having lunch at the WH with Trump today!!
Originally Posted by byc

Yeah....they don't like Trump so they say mean things about him.
BS! Kick the lying demoncrap to the curb!
Originally Posted by RickyD
BS! Kick the lying demoncrap to the curb!

This. Get rid of the guy. They can find someone else for the position.
Here comes Cummingsโ€ฆ.right on time!!!!
Along with Conyers.

Sort of remind me of Steelhead and 4ager.
We're going to have at least four years of this........Unless of course the succeed in removing Trump from office.
The last time i told a lie and the person i told it to knew i was lying,when i woke up i did the smart thing.

I listened to the question i was asked and answered that and that alone.

It has worked for 40+ years.
Maybe i have been hanging around lawyers to much. grin

That said if i was lying to the boss he has the right to get rid of me.
From what i have read is that the temp A.G.is the one who told those in charge,but i bet she did it out of just being the right thing to do and not political motive.

I still to this day don't know if he talked about sanctions or how hot the First lady is.

Thing is it creates blood in the water and you can bet that the folks that don't like the Donald will try to do the same type of thing again.

Same thing with taking every thing he signs in the way of EO's will go to court.

It will continue you can bet.
I'm just glad we have an administration that fires people for lying.

Dave

Hey look it's the communist with no integrity who said he had integrity, made a bet on the election with Fubarski and won't stop posting on this forum despite promising to do so if Clinton lost. POS
Spicer doing a great job handling the moronic press.

Amazing how they all ask the same darned question over and over.
Originally Posted by byc

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
© 24hourcampfire