Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
If he lied, I'd give him the BIG boot and right the F&ck now.

I can deal with f*ckups, I won't deal with lies.

This, and the operative word highlighted for the mentally challenged.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O K, Bristoe. You guys should have been counseling Flynn.

When his conversation with the Russian was rumored, he should have said; "He'll yeah, I talked to him and we will be visiting some more. Now... what else y'all want to know."

That ain't what he done.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by curdog4570
...You gotta have zero tolerance for lying and stealing if you are gonna drain the swamp.

Yup. This now is a much about Trump's integrity as it is about Flynn's.

Ed

Stand by for incoming, Ed.😀

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by gophergunner

My feelings too. Well said sir.

You can't deal deal with Trump without dealing with lies. That's okay, but don't pretend it ain't so. That won't end well.

JFC. Put some Vagisil in a tub, soak in it, and realize your televangelist lost. You're as hard up on losing as a second place junior high prom queen.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Unconditional love of a Politician is not a good thing.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by byc
and apologized. 3 strikes and you're out!!

ADD HIM TO THE LIST!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unconditional love of a Politician is not a good thing.

Exactly. Long past time you got over your middle school crush of Cruz, and your equally estrogen based vitriol against Trump.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by 4ager

Thank you for saving me the time.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
KGHUNT FEST 2017!

Starring....

THE SAME KGHUNTS FROM 2016!

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by gophergunner

My feelings too. Well said sir.

You can't deal deal with Trump without dealing with lies. That's okay, but don't pretend it ain't so. That won't end well.

I don't mind some lies to 'me', but not if that 'me' is the 'me' that hired you.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

Thank you for saving me the time.

It still won't work. That's the damnable shame of it.

An Intel chief that doesn't meet with and lie to foreign powers ain't worth his salt. One that lies to the POTUS ain't worth the powder and shot necessary.

Most won't get that either.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Why would the man apologize for lying if he didn't lie, Sean.

Is this part of some exclusive Trumpian strategy to fake out the opposition?

Breathlessly waiting on a tweet from the Master, here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Why would the man apologize for lying if he didn't lie, Sean.

Is this part of some exclusive Trumpian strategy to fake out the opposition?

Breathlessly waiting on a tweet from the Master, here.

This, the "if". If he lied, schit can his ass. Pronto.

That's why I highlighted that part of Scott's post.

That lay part of your post is simply silly.

Last edited by 4ager; 02/13/17.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by Pappy348
The FBI were listening to that call, and Flynn knew it at the time. They said that nothing improper was discussed.

Stop getting your info from the enemy.

Flynn lied to Pence about the substance of call. That's enough to get him fired.

Says who, Pence?

YES

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...-of-vice-president-pence/article/2614515

"Actually [Flynn's call to Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak] was initiated when on Christmas Day, he had sent a text to the Russian ambassador to express not only Christmas wishes but sympathy for the loss of life in the airline crash that took place," Pence said, noting that he has discussed the issue with Flynn. "It was strictly coincidental that they had a conversation, they did not discuss anything having to do with the United States' decision to expel diplomats or impose censure against Russia."

He added that Flynn has been in touch with diplomatic leaders in approximately 30 countries — "that's exactly what the incoming national security adviser should do," he said.

"But what I can confirm having spoken to him about it is those conversations that happened to occur around the time that the United States took action to expel diplomats had nothing whatsoever to do with those sanctions," he said.

So when Pence talked to Flynn, he made it very clear that no conversation about sanctions had occurred, and Pence repeated what Flynn said on national television.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Curdog is simply unable to understand the difference between "Sorry I lied" and 'Sorry if there was an confusion', which are 2 different things.

Curdog also apparently LOVES the liberal media.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The conversation covered the sanctions, and, according to two officials, suggested that the Trump administration would be rolling back the sanctions in the future.

That would mean Flynn had been actively trying to undermine Obama administration policy while not yet in office — a big, questionably legal no-no.

On January 23, the Washington Post (which clearly owns this story) reported that the FBI counterintelligence agents had been investigating Flynn’s phone calls in late December but hadn’t found any evidence of illegal contact with Russia after an initial scan of the calls.

“The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn — national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump — but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government,” the Post explained.

All the anonymous traitors that told the propaganda corps that Flynn was lying said that Flynn had explicitly promised to set aside the O'Buckwheat sanctions on Russia.

Flynn said he had not.

The FBI said he had not.

It's that simple.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
A lot of people participating in this thread needs to throw a brick through their TV.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
0bama tried to leave a world war with russia to trump. The three IT muzzies working for the democrats are likely the leakers. If Flynn tried to calm tensions that is not the same as Kerry working with Vietcong and against us or ALL of the democrats working against Raegan in the communinist insurgency in Nicaragua (Iran Contra). The democRATs favored both the islamists in iran and the communist insurgents with russian and cuban support in Nicaragua.

kerry

Osama and Obama both have friends who bombed the Pentagon.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So, let me get this straight. The bed wetters are upset that Flynn may have discussed the sanctions with the guy and then said he didn't. These sanctions, of course, being the same ones that were imposed by Obama on Russia for some fictitious interference in our election. And of course, the same sanctions that were put in for the sole and explicit purpose of creating fricked up political situations just like this for the incoming Trump administration.

I think Lenin had you in mind when he coined the term "useful idiots" if your panties are in a knot over ridiculous non issue.

Last edited by JoeBob; 02/13/17.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Nope, Trump needs to stand by his man. If he gives the media a scalp now, it will only get worse.

That's exactly what this is about. Scalps. The media doesn't have one yet and they're desperate for blood. The media isn't making this about whether or not Flynn lied to Pence. The media is making this about Flynn as a way to take out Trump. MSM ain't focusing on a 'lie,' they're focusing on whether or not Flynn spoke about sanctions with Russia prior to the inauguration. That's the story.

Meanwhile, we're (R's, conservatives, non-commies, etc.) gossiping like a bunch of old women at a knitting party on the barely covered 'lie' aspect of the story. Congratulations, the media has you on a short leash.

I can guarantee you that Trump knows this: **IF** Flynn lied to Pence, Trump still can't fire him. It's a scalp for the media and would be good for a week's worth of headlines to tear Trump down before they focus on the next potential scalping victim. This isn't about Flynn, this isn't about a lie that may have happened, this is about bringing down Trump any way they can. At this point, they have nothing to grasp at except straws. Don't give them a scalp, Trump.

The media has done this to everyone Trump has picked. Flynn is the current focus.

Now pop in a tampon ladies... we don't want you bleeding on the seats on the Trump Express.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 35, 6mmbrfan, 11 invisible), 1,004 guests, and 867 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,123
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.