Home
.. In Klamath Falls Oregon...

Stopped by the S.W. there in K Falls, when I was passing thru last week.

They had a Vortex 2 x 7 x 35 Diamondback for $129, and with my military discount, $123.00.

I was being waited on by some guy about 40, who had been showing a handgun to someone before me.
Said he was the only person at the gun counter at the time.

I was looking at the windage and elevation adjustments, and then rear focus ring adjusting it to be able to
have it where it was focused for my eye sight.

Finally he grabs it out of my hands, and yells at me to quit playing with the adjustments...
I was going to end up adjusting it enough that I was going to let the nitrogen out of the scope, that the factory puts
in there so it won't fog up. And he wasn't about to pay for a scope because I screwed it up and let the nitrogen out of it.

I ask him who taught him about scopes? His dad....

I maintain my composure, and ask him how do you set the elevation knob back to zero, once you zero the scope..

He tells me you can't.... he always zeros his scope at 100 yds and calls it good.. any good hunter does the same thing.

Oh and I had the windage and elevation knobs wrong...windage is on the left and elevation is on top...

Tells me I must not know much about scopes...

Since I wasn't getting any answers from him, I went out to my truck and called Vortex...

As we went over my experience, he told me I must have been fortunate enough to meet the stupidest SW employee in the country.. I had to agree.

after the call, I went back in the store and told him I was going to buy one... He hands me the demonstrator, telling me to take that one as I might have screwed it up... I told him NO, I want a new one in the box...He was real pissed, but told me he wasn't going to pay for the one that I had "screwed up"..

so he goes back in the back and makes a big production out of finding one...

I put my hand out to take the box and he pulls it to his chest and tells me he'll lead me up to the cash register.

Then as he hands the scope to the sales manager that happened to be by the register, he tells him that I probably screwed up their demonstrator.

They ring it up and I tell the manager that they need to move that guy to something like Hiking Shoes, instead of being back there playing with rifles, handguns and scopes.... where he isn't going to end up getting someone hurt.

This clown wasn't even Walmart "Quality".... for anyone that might go into the K Falls SW... this yoyo's name was Will.

and he has MY vote for SW's Stupidest Employee nationwide.
You found yourself a doozie.

When I read the thread title, I thought you'd lost your mind.
Best one I had was the prairie dog hunter. Forget where he was going. Anyways he was taking his 17HMR. With several coffee cans full of handloads so he could afford to shoot more. Asked him where he got loading supplies. He knew a guy. I walked away before he finished his story I was afraid stupidity might be contagious.
Thanks Sea,

I will certainly keep that person in mind in the future as that's one of the "big towns" my wife and shop at when I'm down south with her.

I even know right where it is, was in there a coupla months ago.

Geno
I know that I know very little and my experience is somewhat limited; but in some stores I seem to have more knowledge and time than the employees.

With the exception of Call of Duty. I have no time on video games but some of these "I am a LtCOL in Call of Duty" commandos can get a little bossy. So far I have not had as bad as experience as the one Seafire just had.
Wow!
Don't expect much from SW but that goes beyond bad customer service.
glad to no i willnot go their
You should have really put on a show for him and look through the scope backwards while telling him the magnification didn't work because it had too much nitrogen in it.
Ingwe works at Sportsman's?
Originally Posted by 44mc

That's one hell of a first post.

Welcome to the campfire.
John,

Most of the people I come across at SW seem knowledgeable so this idiot must be off the bell chart . Of course the one I go to( Roanoke VA) might be an outlier as well grin

That beats my Walmart Story BTW . I was at the local Walmart a few years back and the day before hunting season a customer bought a Ruger 77 stainless in 300 win mag. He also purchased a bubble pack bushnell and weaver mounts from the helpful Walmart Employee. In the middle of the transaction, I helped her remove the bolt from the rifle and box up the rifle. She said I must have done that before, and I told her my retirement savings reflect that. SHe then was distracted and I pulled the prospective buyer to the side and told him to ditch the Scope and rings since A: IT came with factory rings grin B: he needed to get a more robust scope other then a 39 dollar Bushnell for a 300 win mag.
Should have told him to ditch the 300 Win Mag also. Probably not the perfect rifle for a guy that shoots a hand full of shots per year.........
Originally Posted by centershot
Should have told him to ditch the 300 Win Mag also. Probably not the perfect rifle for a guy that shoots a hand full of shots per year.........

Well the fact he bought it the day before the NC deer season started was enough. Yeah it for sure is not a beginners or part time shooters gun

I wouldn't want you to be around guns.
Seafire makes stuff up.
I was in a Dunhams when the gun counter guy was explaing to a customer that he should buy a 30/06 because he can also fire 308 Win in it.Kind of like shooting 38 Specials in a 357 Mag.I told the customer to buy a gun somewhere else where the salesman actually knows what he is talking about.
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that there seems to be an awful lot of drama in OR?
I did that once. Mounted a scope so the elevation turret was on the left.

I did get it sighted in, but it was tricky.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Well the fact he bought it the day before the NC deer season started was enough. Yeah it for sure is not a beginners or part time shooters gun

I have a better story. Several years ago on the afternoon before the deer opener I stopped at a gun shop for some cleaning supplies. I had to wait to check since the only clerk was assisting a couple of professional types help an Asian buddy pick out a deer rifle. They chose for him a Weatherby MK 5 in .300 Wby and a $40 Bushnell Sportview scope which the shop bore sighted for him. He was going to be in the woods the next morning with a rifle that had not been zeroed. He was also a short, slender fellow, so I think he got a real surprise when he fired the first shot.
Originally Posted by kingston

Now, now, kingston be nice. laugh crazy grin

Welcome to the campfire.

It's probably Will.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that there seems to be an awful lot of drama queens in OR?

Not just you. And fixt.

Welcome to the campfire.

Obvious Mohick sock puppet.
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox

I have a better story. Several years ago on the afternoon before the deer opener I stopped at a gun shop for some cleaning supplies. I had to wait to check since the only clerk was assisting a couple of professional types help an Asian buddy pick out a deer rifle. They chose for him a Weatherby MK 5 in .300 Wby and a $40 Bushnell Sportview scope which the shop bore sighted for him. He was going to be in the woods the next morning with a rifle that had not been zeroed. He was also a short, slender fellow, so I think he got a real surprise when he fired the first shot.

Yeah, was shopping at Walter Craigs in Selma(no longer open) and lo and behold there was a Accumark 30-378 being readied with what appeared to be a 56MM Swaro scope of some flavor for a customer. The Clerk was bore sighting it for this gentleman, he was scheduled for a hunt at one of the nearby lodges the very next day. I wonder how that worked out for him?
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Now, now, kingston be nice. laugh crazy grin

I said, "Welcome to the campfire."

LOL.

I centsed a reel hardfelled oara of comradarie and warmth in this post. Isle be dammed if I've ever seen such a spectacular 1st post.
did you mean commaraduhhrie?
Yes, exactly!
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that there seems to be an awful lot of drama in OR?

It ain't just you. I can't imagine having the desire, nor time, to call a manufacturer every time I ran into an idiot.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

It ain't just you. I can't imagine having the desire, nor time, to call a manufacturer every time I ran into an idiot.

+1
Yeah, but who ya gonna call when you run into Seafire?
Apparently a certain Oregon poster even has problems opening a box of Nosler bullets.
Originally Posted by TNrifleman

+1

Yea but you gotta admit....between the ass shooters, Sportsman Whorehouse, Bi Mart, and Potlanders in general it's pretty dammed amusing....drama filled but amusing.
I had almost the exact thing happen a few years ago at the SW in Thornton. I was checking out a NF NSX and the employee behind the counter literally sprinted over to me as I was adjusting the turrets. Visibly upset about what I was doing, he managed to stammer our some almost incoherent words about how I was "ruining the zero" and "breaking" the scope. My buddy and I sat there for the first few moments trying to decipher what he was talking about. Sadly, I've had dumber stuff than that go down a SW.

Welcome to the campfire.

laugh
You should probably stay at home. You have more "issues" and drama at department stores than anyone I've ever heard of.
Originally Posted by Seafire

They had a Vortex 2 x 7 x 35 Diamondback for $129, and with my military discount, $123.00.

I was being waited on by some guy about 40, who had been showing a handgun to someone before me.

I was looking at the windage and elevation adjustments, and then rear focus ring adjusting it to be able to

Finally he grabs it out of my hands, and yells at me to quit playing with the adjustments...
I was going to end up adjusting it enough that I was going to let the nitrogen out of the scope, that the factory puts
in there so it won't fog up. And he wasn't about to pay for a scope because I screwed it up and let the nitrogen out of it.

I maintain my composure, and ask him how do you set the elevation knob back to zero, once you zero the scope..

He tells me you can't.... he always zeros his scope at 100 yds and calls it good.. any good hunter does the same thing.

Oh and I had the windage and elevation knobs wrong...windage is on the left and elevation is on top...

Since I wasn't getting any answers from him, I went out to my truck and called Vortex...

As we went over my experience, he told me I must have been fortunate enough to meet the stupidest SW employee in the country.. I had to agree.

after the call, I went back in the store and told him I was going to buy one... He hands me the demonstrator, telling me to take that one as I might have screwed it up... I told him NO, I want a new one in the box...He was real pissed, but told me he wasn't going to pay for the one that I had "screwed up"..

I put my hand out to take the box and he pulls it to his chest and tells me he'll lead me up to the cash register.

Then as he hands the scope to the sales manager that happened to be by the register, he tells him that I probably screwed up their demonstrator.

They ring it up and I tell the manager that they need to move that guy to something like Hiking Shoes, instead of being back there playing with rifles, handguns and scopes.... where he isn't going to end up getting someone hurt.

This clown wasn't even Walmart "Quality".... for anyone that might go into the K Falls SW... this yoyo's name was Will.

You spent more time on that post than I have with friends contemplating suicide.
Apparently a certain Oregon poster even has problems opening a box of Nosler bullets.

You build a thousand bridges...

LOL
You spent more time on that post than I have with friends contemplating suicide.

I can't help but wonder how that worked out.
Seafire.... Send your exact post to [email protected]. Explain how the hunting sales associate was a jerk to you and then treated you poorly later on in front of his sales manager. You will get a response and I betcha won't see the man of little brains again or if you do he will be singing a new song.

I guess the word contemplating f*cked you up.

Congrats?

Congrats?

Let me guess, something along the lines of "Man up and pull the trigger or quit being a pussy and figure a way to straighten your schidt out?"
Originally Posted by tzone
You should probably stay at home. You have more "issues" and drama at department stores than anyone I've ever heard of.

laughing

Welcome to the campfire.

Travis?
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Congrats?

Let me guess, something along the lines of "Man up and pull the trigger or quit being a pussy and figure a way to straighten your schidt out?"

I like that. Will print it out and keep it close to the phone in case the need arises.
[Linked Image]
We have several knowledable guys at the one in Chico and you'd be hard pressed to find better guys.

I did get propositioned by a local whore buying a gun there last year. It was kinda late and I was trying to buy rings and bases. Looked down towards the only guy at the counter and he was showing a couple some pistols. The chick wouldn't stop looking at me. When I got to my truck, she had left her card on the window. Sunny's Girls.

The wife and I looked her up and had a good laugh at the "Sportsmans Whorehouse" moniker.
Let put it this way, I'm only calling if I'm really serious.
When I was a kid, we used to go suck the nitrogen out of the scopes. It was a GAS!
I learned how to shoot by watching Life Below Zero. Those subsistence hunters really know how to hunt. You don't adjust your sights, you just hold off. Best if you can shoot at game while they're running too. Better chance they'll run into a bullet. I don't see the need to mess with a scope.
... blah and blah scope/customer service...

... I maintain my composure...

Blah, blah, (some more) blah blah...

Were you able to maintain your composure?
Drama aside, this thread brings back memories and I feel obligated to say Oregon isn't the only place with this level of dumbphuckitude. Reading this sight, I do get the impression Oregon might have a majority share though smile

I had nearly the exact same experience here a few years back - gun counter guy went ape chit when I twisted the eye piece on a scope I was checking out. Claimed I let all the nitrogen out and ruined it - WTF? That shop let him go but he's currently working the counter at another shop in town - his name is Bill (purty darn close to the Will in the original post). Disclaimer - our Sportsman's Wharehouse was not in any way involved in this experience I had, however the similarities here have me LMAO!
Double post...

Thankfully nitrogen isn't a greenhouse gas.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Seafire makes stuff up.

Lonely tonight Calvin? Bad day at Walmart?

I'll make something up... just for YOU...

You're NOT an IDIOT.....

See Made that up right off the top of my head...

Besides, I am glad you were there.... to make the observation you just claimed...
about making things up...because you just made up YOUR post...

and what pray tell would be anyone's motivation for that?

Addendum:

Guess it isn't just you tho... I see the Usual Heckel and Jeckel crowd is out scavenging today also..

heck...Tzone is evidently keeping score for us all...guess he doesn't have nothing better to do..

although Steelhead's "suicide" comment was TFF....
Originally Posted by RS308MX

Welcome to the campfire.

It's probably Will.

You might be right...

If it ain't Will... Good Chance its a relative..:)
Originally Posted by add
... blah and blah scope/customer service...

... I maintain my composure...

Blah, blah, (some more) blah blah...

Were you able to maintain your composure?

Man you folks just can't grasp a joke. Friends aren't idiots.
Seafire doesn't joke. He's very serious about anger towards getting kicked out of MN, Walmart, cheap scopes and calling customer service.
After looking online and knowing what scope rings I wanted for a CZ 452 American, I went into SW to buy a set.
Ask the guy behind the counter if they had that ring including part number, as I was going to use them on a 452 American.
He informed me that CZ uses 11MM rings, that what I wanted wouldn't fit.Tried to unsuccessfully to explain that the 452 American uses 3/8 rings not 11mm.
Then I ask if I could see the package that was behind the counter, he refused me, so I left, ordered the rings online and they fit perfect.
I can only hope when I go to a store to buy a scope an ignorant clerk has kept all the dopey customers from cranking on the adjustments.
Guess we're somewhat lucky here our sw has quite a few guys that supplement their retirements or income by working there

Some of them are pretty experienced outdoorsmen and hunters

Btw Thomas. Sam is tickled with his new knife purchases

His mom commented something along the lines of apples stalling from trees. I have no idea what she meant by that?
It never gets old.
Ever since you bragged about stealing car batteries from Costco, clearing every visited WalMart and/or grocery store of your version of lowlife customers and just generally "sticking it to the man" where ever possible, I have been given a little ray of hope for the future and prosperity of this great nation. Lead on.
"Oregon...giving Texans something to feel good about since 1859!"
Originally Posted by MojoHand

That's funny, and I live in Oregon.

P
Originally Posted by Calvin
Seafire makes stuff up.

Lonely tonight Calvin? Bad day at Walmart?

I'll make something up... just for YOU...

You're NOT an IDIOT.....

See Made that up right off the top of my head...

Besides, I am glad you were there.... to make the observation you just claimed...
about making things up...because you just made up YOUR post...

and what pray tell would be anyone's motivation for that?

Addendum:

Guess it isn't just you tho... I see the Usual Heckel and Jeckel crowd is out scavenging today also..

heck...Tzone is evidently keeping score for us all...guess he doesn't have nothing better to do..

although Steelhead's "suicide" comment was TFF....

Could swear Fireball2 wrote that.

"People are picking on me. Poor me! Waaaahhh!"

Applies just as well, if not better, to Washington.
Originally Posted by tzone
Seafire doesn't joke. He's very serious about anger towards getting kicked out of MN, Walmart, cheap scopes and calling customer service.

personal problems been getting you down there T?

I haven't been kicked out of anywhere...

I left your 'fair' state for a reason...

didn't you post recently that you can't wait to get out of there also?

but then lately you sure like to sit up in the bleachers and nit pick what I
ought to do...

but if you don't like what I post, do yourself a favor....

Don't read them and then you won't get your shorts in a knot...will ya.

Like the commercial... Go eat a Snicker's Bar...
Originally Posted by wageslave
It never gets old.
Ever since you bragged about stealing car batteries from Costco, clearing every visited WalMart and/or grocery store of your version of lowlife customers and just generally "sticking it to the man" where ever possible, I have been given a little ray of hope for the future and prosperity of this great nation. Lead on.

Slavey,

how in the hell have you been? haven't seen you around much.

must be busy at the Truck Stop...

Hope this finds ya doin well... you've always been my role model and moral compass... cool
It never gets old.

Slavey,

how in the hell have you been? haven't seen you around much.

must be busy at the Truck Stop...

Hope this finds ya doin well... you've always been my role model and moral compass... cool

Well, Duh....
I am everyone's role and compass.
I leave in a week to bring light to the Dark Continent.
I'm a giver.
Slave
P.S. I gave up on Oregon......just too much stupid gathered there.
Sorry.
I can understand you perspective..

Lewiston is kinda the Harvard Square of Idaho isn't it?

Have a good time on the Dark Continent, whether you're talking about Africa or Oakland.

Don't forget your bag of Oreos... the natives in both places seem to like them.

Might get ya out of a jam at the right time.
If that is the case what are you doing on the Campfire?
You should be solving world peace......
In one day.
ISIS? Hi fellas. I'm Grants Pass Johnnie. I would like to offer you an Oreo.
You should be loading planes, trains and automobiles, right now.
Not twisting and flogging a cheap scope at SW, then crying about their shítty help.....
Give him an Oreo to brighten his day.
I shouldn't be having to point this out to a person as smart as you think you are,
but I'm a Shepard of good.
Start baking and bitch less, is my advice to you.
Regards,
Slave
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

When I worked as a rangemaster, we used to get older Win. Model 94's with the sidemount. The scopes would be mounted so the adjustment turrets were rotated counter clockwise to get them out of the way of ejection. This inverted the windage and elevation adjustments. I'd always have to think about it, write it down on a piece of paper and then make the correct adjustments. It works once you think it through, but it was a bit of a PIA.
Uhhh..

so when is sharing an experience, that I thought was pretty funny ( the reason I shared it)
translated as me bitching about it? But Guess that is Campfire Logic...

Gee Slavey... I took you to be a little smarter than some of the "usual Crowd" on here...

Don't Tell me you're slipping...

If someone else posted the exact same post...like everything else it, it depends on who they are,
on how it is interpreted..

But the usual responses, makes one laugh as much as Good old Will at SW in K Falls would.

I saw the glass first hand... Will not being able to explain the elevation adjustments, was handled
by a quick call to Customer Service at Vortex.

but I disgress.... you have fun on your Trip to Oakland, bonding with the natives and all.

maybe they'll take you with them on a drive by.

This sounds "funny" to you?
Whatever toots your horn, I guess.

In your world you hope you get him fired. That way he can be in line at some store and use his EBT card in front of you and then you can rush here and tell us about the loser welfare guy.

Anyway, hope Vortex via phone was able to answer your question on "how to set an elevation knob back to zero, once you zero the scope."

Good Luck.

Slave
Well Slavey....

now you are just getting nasty.... I'll rack it up to a bad hair day...

the only wise ass comment you did make, that deserves response... and only that one.

the last thing I ever want to or desire to do, is to get someone fired from a job....

what good would that do the world....

and being able to have a resetable zero was a make or break deal for me to desire to
purchase that scope....

Wasn't going to put my money down, to find the answer to that question or go thru
the hassle of returning it.

boy, I love the way some of you YoYos get your shorts in a knot over what someone
does who lives miles from you people....

Isn't the internet grand...gives some of you Bozos a social life, you otherwise wouldn't have.

My son and his fiance have been in Portland since February. He was starting to swing a little liberal due to her. I do love her like my own and she is a kick ass restaurant manager who has no fear of hard work. Having said that my son is shocked at the breadth of snowflake millennial crap he hears and sees daily. She actually would love to have a just couple of her old (mexican) employees with her. She is having a hard time hiring and keeping people because of their snowflake mentality. These kids come from Southern California where you would think that nowhere could be worse but they were surprised at the cultural difference.
Well went in to our local place called Tiger arms, two guys working one asian and one white, the white fellow I had dealt with before, but this was the first time dealing with asian guy, was buying some stuff and remembered I wanted more of my neck lube, he says he never heard of it, I said it has been around for years, and that there was I believe a newer type that uses beads, but told him my old stuff was imperial, said never heard of the stuff and could not help, did not even look it up or look in his books, so took what stuff I bought and left, a quick search of the internet shows it is out there, oh and asked for H4831SC he said no stock, so I said do you show powder on your website, guys say nope, said it was best to phone once in awhile and see if they have any powders in.
So go home and there on there website is powders listed that they have in stock, and of course shows what is out at the moment.

Not the most knowledgeable folks.
I went to our local shop yesterday to handle a 1911 I'm thinking about buying and give them a chance to price match before ordering on line.
They couldn't come close to the price but the manager schooled me on a lot of things I didn't know about 1911's and cheerfully said he'd just have to settle for his $20 transfer fee.
We have a Sportsman Whorehouse too...I shop there for some items but I dam sure wouldn't go in there looking for expert advice from their counter jockeys.
Life's hard enough without making it harder on yourself and the folks trying to make a living at big box stores.
Uhhh..

so when is sharing an experience, that I thought was pretty funny ( the reason I shared it)

Because about everything you post on the 'fire is you bitching about someone in Oregon.
Last time Dad and I were in the Billings Cabela's, Dad asked to look at a Redfield Revolution while standing in front of several Redfield scopes in the counter, the counter guy told him they didn't carry any Redfield scopes..
Originally Posted by gophergunner

When I worked as a rangemaster, we used to get older Win. Model 94's with the sidemount. The scopes would be mounted so the adjustment turrets were rotated counter clockwise to get them out of the way of ejection. This inverted the windage and elevation adjustments. I'd always have to think about it, write it down on a piece of paper and then make the correct adjustments. It works once you think it through, but it was a bit of a PIA.

Originally Posted by gophergunner

All you have to do is lie down sideways on the bench with your head to the left as you adjust.
My experiences with SW are limited, as the nearest ones are about 150 miles away, one east and one west, down I-10. However, I have found that the counter guys at both are more than happy to help me, even if they are not exactly experts on whatever issues I am having. Year before last, as I was packing for my annual elk hunt, I discovered that the lens caps for one of my Leupold scopes were still on my grandson's rifle in Texas. Since I was headed to Las Cruces next day, I dropped by the new SW to see if they had any that would fit. Naturally, the only ones they had were Butler Creek. They did not have a sizing chart and I could not pull one up on my cell phone. The young man helping me, bless his heart, went and got a new Leupold scope like mine out of the box and went through just about every one they had in their display case--and they had a bunch of them. It took a little time, but I went back home that evening with a set and finished my packing. I don't know what his hourly pay rate was, but they darned sure didn't make any money off of me that day.
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Uhhh..

Because about everything you post on the 'fire is you bitching about someone in Oregon.

so its okay for you out of state guys to bitch about some of the YoYos one finds in Oregon..

but its NOT Okay for some of us local guys to Complain about, or even share with the campfire
due to thinking it was kinda funny...

Got it!

But then the Minnesota guys will disagree with you about "everything I post on the fire is bitching
about someone in Oregon...countering everything I post is complaining about Minnesota and people there.

So I need to quit "complaining" about people in Oregon.... maybe substitute, oh say Washington?
would that work for ya...

then on the other hand.. here's a thought...

for those of you who are thinking I spend my time "complaining" about people in Oregon or Minnesota
or anywhere else, and you want to complain about that....

Have you ever considered just passing my posts by?

That way, you don't have to get your shorts in a knot... or feel the need to come up with some lame
wise away comment? But that would then requiring thinking, wouldn't it...something against some of
your folks religion.

But then, that would be breaking campfire protocol with a batch of you guys wouldn't it...

because it is normally the same 5 to 10 guys doing just that... the" Usual Suspects"
Originally Posted by mudhen
My experiences with SW are limited, as the nearest ones are about 150 miles away, one east and one west, down I-10. However, I have found that the counter guys at both are more than happy to help me, even if they are not exactly experts on whatever issues I am having. Year before last, as I was packing for my annual elk hunt, I discovered that the lens caps for one of my Leupold scopes were still on my grandson's rifle in Texas. Since I was headed to Las Cruces next day, I dropped by the new SW to see if they had any that would fit. Naturally, the only ones they had were Butler Creek. They did not have a sizing chart and I could not pull one up on my cell phone. The young man helping me, bless his heart, went and got a new Leupold scope like mine out of the box and went through just about every one they had in their display case--and they had a bunch of them. It took a little time, but I went back home that evening with a set and finished my packing. I don't know what his hourly pay rate was, but they darned sure didn't make any money off of me that day.

Ben, that's the normal style of experiences I have at most of the ones here in Oregon...

The guy "Will" just was an anomaly....dumber than Conrad in the Medford store.

I've seen Conrad recommend Rem 6 1/2 primers for guys who are loading for an AR 15...

and more recently recommend Rem Small Pistol primers, since the guy who was asking which primers to get,
had just picked up some sort of AR pistol variant.... luckily one of the other store associates intercepted him
and told him to get Small Rifle, even if it was a pistol...Conrad was arguing, short barrels required the small pistol primer
and longer barrels needed the small rifle.

Minus that, most of them will admit they don't know an answer... but are happy to get someone that does.
Well Slavey....

haha
so its okay for you out of state guys to bitch about some of the YoYos one finds in Oregon..

but its NOT Okay for some of us local guys to Complain about, or even share with the campfire
due to thinking it was kinda funny...

Got it!

But then the Minnesota guys will disagree with you about "everything I post on the fire is bitching
about someone in Oregon...countering everything I post is complaining about Minnesota and people there.

So I need to quit "complaining" about people in Oregon.... maybe substitute, oh say Washington?
would that work for ya...

then on the other hand.. here's a thought...

for those of you who are thinking I spend my time "complaining" about people in Oregon or Minnesota
or anywhere else, and you want to complain about that....

Have you ever considered just passing my posts by?

That way, you don't have to get your shorts in a knot... or feel the need to come up with some lame
wise away comment? But that would then requiring thinking, wouldn't it...something against some of
your folks religion.

But then, that would be breaking campfire protocol with a batch of you guys wouldn't it...

because it is normally the same 5 to 10 guys doing just that... the" Usual Suspects"

The thought of you frantically typing away at things people say on the internet while you wear your fingers to the bone on your keyboard helps me sleep well at night and laugh all day.
To be fair, Seafire was going to talk to the manager to straighten things out, but....he got interrupted by a alert on his phone informing him that Big Stick/Boxer had just made a post and he had to run and reply...
Well Slavey....

WTF?
How was that nasty?
That was the nicest, most cordial post I have replied to a certified Oregon dipshít in years.......
A nasty post would have read
"Hey. Shefire. I can't understand your bullshít with all that COCK in your mouth"......
THAT would be filthy.......

Have a wonderful, blessed evening....

Slave

P.S. My hair is perfect. Always. Everyday.
Brealcream.
A little dab will do ya.
To be fair, Seafire was going to talk to the manager to straighten things out, but....he got interrupted by a alert on his phone informing him that Big Stick/Boxer had just made a post and he had to run and reply...

Too true......
Laffin,.
the" Usual Suspects"

Would it be "nasty" if I called you the Martha Stewart of drama?
You always have a new recipe.
Congratulations?
Slave
Seafire is acting a little butt hurt.. Did he miss a wipe?

Zing...
Well Slavey....

WTF?
How was that nasty?
That was the nicest, most cordial post I have replied to a certified Oregon dipshít in years.......
"Hey. Shefire. I can't understand your bullshít with all that COCK in your mouth"......

Slave

Brealcream.
A little dab will do ya.

Good thing you are too nice to post such a thing.
Well Slavey....

WTF?
How was that nasty?

Slave

Brealcream.
A little dab will do ya.

Brealcream.
A little dab will do ya....

Is that what HoMo Hands tells you before he bends you over or is that what you tell Calvin and/or Big Fish before
you bend them over?

its hilarious that ONE person can inspire you four YoYos to mentally return to the 3rd grade...

a few of you use to be a LOT better at internet insults.....like getting Called an Oregon Dipshit by an Idaho Dipshitt

You dummies need a lot more practice...

Lets see if you can throw insults for 30 pages...Show the rest of the campfire your creative intellectual prowess..
Maybe Travis can give you guys classes in throwing insults with some class and creativity....
Steelhead would also be an excellent choice... he knows how to throw GREAT insults.

sad to see Slavey return to his HoMo posting roots tho...just sayin...

you boys ALL have a blessed wonderful evening also...

God Bless..
Time for your meds to be adjusted.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Good thing you are too nice to post such a thing.

+1
Funny I read this morning that 1 in 5 people in Oregon suffer from a mental illness, highest concentration in the country.

http://koin.com/2017/05/04/oregons-mental-healthcare-crisis-fails-most-in-need/
callin bs on the whole story

Maybe it's another attention whore grabbing scam to help a stateside remf
Maybe this will help sooth the itching & burning......
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Blast from the past!
Just curious, if seafire is a thief, (to which claim his response was he didn't need a moral compass), why would anyone give him the time of day since being a liar goes hand in hand with being a thief? Lowest form of human, no dignity, no honesty.
The glut of nominations suggests "lowest form of human" is becoming an intensely competitive category.
Originally Posted by mudhen

Ben, that's the normal style of experiences I have at most of the ones here in Oregon...

The guy "Will" just was an anomaly....dumber than Conrad in the Medford store.

I've seen Conrad recommend Rem 6 1/2 primers for guys who are loading for an AR 15...

and more recently recommend Rem Small Pistol primers, since the guy who was asking which primers to get,
had just picked up some sort of AR pistol variant.... luckily one of the other store associates intercepted him
and told him to get Small Rifle, even if it was a pistol...Conrad was arguing, short barrels required the small pistol primer
and longer barrels needed the small rifle.

Minus that, most of them will admit they don't know an answer... but are happy to get someone that does.

Seafire is a great guy and very kindly makes it to a lot of Campfire events that are an awfully long distance from Oregon. If he wants to complain about stores on Oregon, more power to him.

We have encountered him at the last two Quemado/Armijo Springs events and expect to see him again.

You might have a look at the Albuquerque Sportsmen's Warehouse store on Renaissance Blvd. if you ever are nearby.
The selection is great and the staff is fairly decent, though I suspect that several retirees fill in who are not full timers.

That means that they understand hunting, guns, etc. but they may not realize much about what they have in stock. I've often found things that one or more of them had no idea were on hand.

One neat thing about this SW is that they have a few items I did not expect, such as gold prospecting pans and paraphernalia and pretty good maps.
© 24hourcampfire