Home
Posted By: djs Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
Whether you agree or not, George will's column is interesting and something to think about.

see: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...907b1a6&wpisrc=nl_az_most&wpmk=1
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
Yes he is dangerous to the liberal/communistic factions in the United States.
Posted By: Squirrelnut Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
George Will is an elitist blowhard. His opinion piece is nonsense, he has no idea what Trump does or does not know.
Posted By: djs Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
George Will is an elitist blowhard. His opinion piece is nonsense, he has no idea what Trump does or does not know.

Perhaps, but Trump doesn't seem to be able to put a thought into a coherent sentence.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
Yeah, I want to be as incoherent and Trump someday...
Posted By: hatari Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
Do you know what I just read from George Will? I read a hack job from a Washington elitist that is very uncomfortable that a Non-Politician is running the show. George Will has been locked up in his intellectual snobbery and surrounded by similar types for so long that he has missed the fact that American's have been yearning for someone from outside the pollution of the Party System to come in and shake things up.

What did Will think was the appeal of H. Ross Perot 25 years ago? While Perot did not get elected, he certainly got Clinton elected twice with less than 50% of the popular vote. Perot's appeal was that of a decisive and successful business leader that willing to "put on the boots and clean out the barn" that was the mess in Washington.

George Will, and so many other elitists want a smooth talking Ivy Leaguer that is more statesman than practical thinker. They want the leader of Debate Club who became the smooth talking lawyer to step up to the podium and impress with the oratory. Will and his buddies cannot tolerate a plain spoken man who can communicate faster with his middle finger than Will can with his keyboard. George Will can't comprehend the Art of the Deal, or how you can plan anything down to the last detail, but in reality you have make changes after you set sail depending on the tides, the weather and the currents. Will wants to be impressed by
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
Will got marginalized like the turd blossoms Carl Rove and Bill Kristol in the last election. Bitter little pricks they are.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
To a degree I certainly hope so.
We have had enough pussys in that office the last couple of decades.
Strong leadership is a necessity if we are to remain a free country.
Posted By: pal Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
Originally Posted by djs
...Trump doesn't seem to be able to put a thought into a coherent sentence.

Why should any of us care what a liberal thinks about our President?
Posted By: Raeford Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by djs

I keep going back to something Newt Gingrich said just prior to the election:
"the elites and I include politicians, lobbyists/D.C. lawyers and the MEDIA are doing quite well with the status quo and see absolutely no reason for ANYTHING to change"

The Will article fits right in line with Newts statement.
Posted By: wsmnut Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
Yes
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
To liberals like the OP.
Posted By: deerstalker Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
anyone in the position of power that Trump is in is Dangerous. as to not being able to put together a sentence that is total BS. i have talked to the man in about as informal a setting as can be had and what you see is DT speaking so that the general man of the street, the common man, you know Morons, can understand him. where does that leave those here that can't understand him ?
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
Tell me why I should give a f.uck what a Hilary voter says?

Will became irrelevant when he refused to vote for Trump and instead voted for Hilary.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
The POTUS is the most powerful man in the world, every single one of them was/is dangerous.
Posted By: Gus Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
george will's wife worked for romdy during the last campaign. don't know who she was supporting this time around, but not trump. george will is a great guy, an elitist, a status quo psuedo-republican.

the times are a-changing, and thank god they are. he's not on nbc any more, right. don't know where he is sellin' his services. he needs to go up on the mountain and get right.
"Is Trump Dangerous?"

Yes, but primarily to the snowflakes
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
Neville Chamberlain is who is dangerous.
Originally Posted by Raeford
"Is Trump Dangerous?"

Yes, but primarily to the snowflakes

That's naive at best, all presidents are dangerous to all of us...sometimes we find out the real story, and sometimes it buried for years.
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
As we saw with GWB, some POTUS's overcompensate for their "manliness" shortcomings by going full-retard with the military.

On the face of it, Trump is very dangerous in the sense that he's obviously prone to that sort of ego-bolstering. On top of that, he's very likely got something to prove, internally, being a rich-kid draft-dodger and all. Is he gonna destroy the world? Unlikely. But he's damn likely to get a whole bunch of good American boys killed off on foreign dirt somewhere.
See, two 'flakes' above are scared.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
Originally Posted by djs
Whether you agree or not, George will's column is interesting and something to think about.

Trump is dangerous to liberals and RINOs. George Will is a RINO POS, and lost all his credibility years ago.
Posted By: Harry M Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
No but Paul Ryan is

GFY,
I'm a realist that's seen a whole bunch of Presidents...lol
Posted By: kellory Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
Is Trump dangerous? Yes, and so was Reagan. Most of the world thought him a cowboy, and feared him, but no American could doubt his love of country. "MR. GORBACHEV...TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!!!" (And he did).
Reagan was more of a people person, had a easy manner with folks, and seemed more clever, but I hope Trump is as dangerous.
Posted By: Paul_M Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
As we saw with GWB, some POTUS's overcompensate for their "manliness" shortcomings by going full-retard with the military.

On the face of it, Trump is very dangerous in the sense that he's obviously prone to that sort of ego-bolstering. On top of that, he's very likely got something to prove, internally, being a rich-kid draft-dodger and all. Is he gonna destroy the world? Unlikely. But he's damn likely to get a whole bunch of good American boys killed off on foreign dirt somewhere.

Funny how you forgot to mention obama.
https://www.thebureauinvestigates.c...numbers-ten-times-more-strikes-than-bush

More of our guys died on obama's watch also.
http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/node/1043
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

GFY,
I'm a LIBERAL that's seen a whole bunch of Presidents...lol
Moron
Posted By: ribka Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17

Speaking of full retard over 2000( much more than GWB) innocent good brave selfless American soldiers were killed by the man/child Obama( Wallstreet banksters' biggest puppet) who over compensated and tried to show the world that he was a tough metrosexual who preferred women and not the effete effeminte child who preferred receiving anal sex with men; yet the useless idiots remained silent over this fact and voted agin for him/her.

and over 200 innocent civilians( women and innocent babies) were killed by Obama's death drones.

Yes the useful idiots are going full retard now under Trump
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
Originally Posted by Paul_M

You conveniently forget to figure in the very unnecessary deaths in Iraq. Bush got many more Americans killed that Obama did, but a long shot. But hey, what's an alternative fact or two? wink
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Moron

Liberal[troll]
smile
Posted By: Boarmaster123 Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
George is one of them boys that was good in classroom but not so good on the bus.

"unnecessary deaths". Of course that would be the enemy on the combat field. Funny libtards have no concern for American soldiers' lives.

My buddies in the military are estatic that Trump is now the leader of the military and look forward to the removal of the dangerous ROE's place upon them.

Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

You conveniently forget to figure in the very unnecessary deaths in Iraq. Bush got many more Americans killed that Obama did, but a long shot. But hey, what's an alternative fact or two? wink

Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
George is one of them boys that was good in classroom but not so good on the bus.

Indeed, and it cost us roughly 5K American lives and 5-6 times that many wounded?
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17

^^Proof Trump is dangerous... to ball-less queer snowflakes only^^

^^Another ball-less queer liberal snowflake^^
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

^^Another ball-less queer liberal snowflake^^

Amazing to assess all of that from 3 sentences. But hey, if you can't face real facts, why not just make some up - even if they are irrelevant to the topic of discussion. It is all, pretty much, an admission that you know you lost the argument.
Amazing to assess all of that from 3 sentences. But hey, if you can't face real facts, why not just make some up - even if they are irrelevant to the topic of discussion. It is all, pretty much, an admission that you know you lost the argument.

If you think this country is as bad as you say, then get the fugck out of here. I hear Mexico, China and Pakistan are nice this time of year, and will accommodate you with the transgender restrooms you hold so dear. Seriously, leave. Nothing stopping you.

ETA: You should go to Afghanistan and become one of those "civilian casualties." That would prove the point. You can become a Bacha bazi until we drone you.
Leroy Beans

Another liberal troll, one that set up his 'troll' account just prior to election.
Just in case?
Leroy Beans

Another liberal troll, one that set up his 'troll' account just prior to election.
Just in case?

Paid, like the others, by Soros cash.
trump ought to be dangerous, and if he ain't he needs to get that way pretty damn quick. he's got followers. and they're ready & prepared to support him in his actions, for better or worse.

we've tried other alternatives, and now, here we are.
Originally Posted by Gus
trump ought to be dangerous, and if he ain't he needs to get that way pretty damn quick. he's got followers. and they're ready & prepared to support him in his actions, for better or worse.

You and Miley quit the pot, didncha?
Leroy Beans

Just in case?

Paid, like the others, by Soros cash.

Don't I wish!

Keep imagining. In the face of failing arguments, it is always better to deflect to something that is irrelevant, even if false.

If you think this country is as bad as you say, then get the fugck out of here. I hear Mexico, China and Pakistan are nice this time of year, and will accommodate you with the transgender restrooms you hold so dear. Seriously, leave. Nothing stopping you.

Please show me where I said this country was bad? You really do have reading comprehension issues apparently, or just a lively and creative imgination for alternative facts.
Originally Posted by Gus

You and Miley quit the pot, didncha?

don't know miley. miley cyrus is who i assume?

i don't do pot, but got a good whiff on the wknds at the Hood, back in the day. and it didn't cost me nuthin' but i did have to endure it.

Pot is a possible solution or partial solution to the rural development issues this country faces. the debate is pretty intense, but likely logic will win out.

Please show me where I said this country was bad? You really do have reading comprehension issues apparently, or just a lively and creative imgination for alternative facts.

I also hear Venezuela is a beautiful place, and the government takes care of all its citizens, just like you want. I'm sure they'd be happy to have you.

I also hear Venezuela is a beautiful place, and the government takes care of all its citizens, just like you want. I'm sure they'd be happy to have you.

Keep deflecting. It is all you can do. You can't win. Again.
I'm glad you think Trump is dangerous. Show us on the doll where he grabbed you.

Or maybe bring up Russia. I hear Russia is a safe space AND they treat fa gs like you well there.
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17

[Linked Image]
He's a chickenshit draft-dodger and now he's CiC. Of course he's dangerous.

Beyond that his intentional destruction of truthful discourse is quite dangerous, as is the 30-something percent of the country who've put their head up that particular ass.

Beyond that his intentional destruction of truthful discourse is quite dangerous, as is the 30-something percent of the country who've put their head up that particular ass.

So it's Putin's fault?

So it's Putin's fault?

we had no choice. it was either him or the incompetent hillary. the libertarians failed to show, and that fact still distresses me greatly. the Greens made an attempt but couldn't pull it off.
Look no further than the recent Syria strike and resulting "outrage" (smirk) between us and Russia. That was purely for political cover. As the vise closes on Trump, he'll go to that well again. Bigly.
Originally Posted by Gus

So it's Putin's fault?

we had no choice. it was either him or the incompetent hillary. the libertarians failed to show, and that fact still distresses me greatly. the Greens made an attempt but couldn't pull it off.

Gus, I voted for the Libertarian Party but I couldn't agree more. They didn't show. Actually worse than that: Johnson showed his ASS. It was a huge missed opportunity. frown
Look no further than the recent Syria strike and resulting "outrage" (smirk) between us and Russia. That was purely for political cover. As the vise closes on Trump, he'll go to that well again. Bigly.

A threeway scissor-fest with Jeff, the OP and Leroy.
Originally Posted by Gus

So it's Putin's fault?

Gus, I voted for the Libertarian Party but I couldn't agree more. They didn't show. Actually worse than that: Johnson showed his ASS. It was a huge missed opportunity. frown

yes, it was. another failed shot at logic. those two dudes, while well-intentioned were a terrible joke upon the party, and upon the election. the Greens were sincere, even if off-tract by a mile or two. we can only hope for the next time around.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
Trump Is Dangerous To Anyone Not Wanting To Make America Great.
Leroy Beans

Just in case?

Biden VS Trump [Re: grovey]

LeroyBeans Offline

Biden. Not even close.

Hillary would beat'em both...

Last edited by LeroyBeans; 10/21/16.

yep-came to an outdoorsmen site right before the election to talk about hunting and fishing-clownshow
Posted By: byc Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
Danged straight. He already said he'd shoot you right on 5th Avenue just to lose your vote!!

He's dangerous as a garden snake!!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
But he's damn likely to get a whole bunch of good American boys killed off on foreign dirt somewhere.

Probably in Russia
Posted By: mohick Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
Only thing dangerous are his tweeting fingers, stupid A$$ worse than a 10 year grade school punk!!! saw a new moniker for just a minute ago "tweet-o, von, cheeto!!
in his way, he continues to carry out obamas view of the world, as he lives and operates from the "right." he's saying we're all talk and no action. he's saying we'll strike an airport and allow the flights to begin the very next day.

i like trump, far better than the alternative. but he ain't functioning at full speed, not yet anyways.

the wall, the roundups, the drug war, isis, and other issues are still waiting in the wings. i voted for him gladly. he needs to continue moving forward.
Posted By: mohick Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17
That wall bull was the most stupid hairball scam anyone could dream up
The wall is flat stoopid, its true.

However, the guy is all over the place, and SOME of what he said he'd do is intriguing to me. I mean I ain't blind; we need some serious shake-up in DC, no argument about THAT. Too bad we got this wanker as our shaker.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/04/17

However, the guy is all over the place, and SOME of what he said he'd do is intriguing to me. I mean I ain't blind; we need some serious shake-up in DC, no argument about THAT. Too bad we got this wanker as our shaker.

Which reminds me.................

When *is* the end of the season for KOTY?

Poobah, or somebody, needs to chime in.

JerkO and TRBrowneye been goin at it so hard recently, gotta give em a goal...............

Hardly fair, makin em make themselves look so f'n stoopid, with no end in sight.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Which reminds me.................

Poobah, or somebody, needs to chime in.

JerkO and TRBrowneye been goin at it so hard recently, gotta give em a goal...............

Hardly fair, makin em make themselves look so f'n stoopid, with no end in sight.

Season ends when Trump is impeached.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
The only thing about "manhood" you'd know is that you slurped your boyfriend's last night.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
Trump won't be impeached, just quit Tweeting to foreign leaders and the press might shut up.
Posted By: StarGazer Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut

Perhaps, but Trump doesn't seem to be able to put a thought into a coherent sentence.

Indeed. He can't keep a thought in his pea brain long enough for his mouth to formulate a rational utterance. Then he's off to the next incoherent sentence. Wash, rinse, repeat.

The guy is the president but he is a buffoon. I don't think he can actually read to be honest with you.
Posted By: castnblast Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
Yes, dangerous! He is playing to a certain subset of his very supportive voters, but he's viewed as less than a joke internationally, most actually think he is sadly pathetic. I have not spoken to one non-American who respects this man for his character and achievements, or read any positive reviews of his policies and actions in the overseas press. He doesn't command the respect of any of the other G8 leaders. He's just decided to pick a fight with the best neighbours and trading partners the USA has ever had, just to score more points with his narrow support base. Canadians understand that Americans are wonderful people and America is a great country, but Trump is crapping on our long standing good government and trade relations and is damaging the USA's standing in the eyes of the rest of the world too. Like any bully, he is dangerous, and his power must be reckoned with, but he is not making allies of any other government or leader.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
Canada is fair, so fair in fact the trade deficit in 2016 was 11 Billion, and Canuk fans love the USA so much they will boo our national anthem.
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
You can shove your Justin Trudeau's government where the sun don't shine,

....I'll happily back an admittedly imperfect Trump, and what he's trying to accomplish.

GTC
Posted By: Backroads Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
Americans are dangerous. We will bomb you until you become a world power.

Very telling the group of fire members that are scared.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
George and every liberal can get screwed. I have no use for any of them, and sure as hell don't need to hear from an Obama voter.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17

Let's see, you voted for obama, without a doubt a clear and present danger to American Culture values and our way of life. You've been proven wrong and a laughing stock from bullets (Barnes over penetrate), not to mention every absurd theory you've spewed here about Trump and the Russians. You've disparaged the military here ever since I can remember, and now you come up with this "dangerous" bullshit and you expect anybody to take you seriously? FOAD.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
Originally Posted by castnblast
Yes, dangerous! He is playing to a certain subset of his very supportive voters, but he's viewed as less than a joke internationally, most actually think he is sadly pathetic. I have not spoken to one non-American who respects this man for his character and achievements, or read any positive reviews of his policies and actions in the overseas press. He doesn't command the respect of any of the other G8 leaders.

He is an American entrepreneur, Non Americans like yourself and ones in this country who never earned a living out side of government don't understand the concept. Its understandable that people relying on some form of government would find him dangerous.
Posted By: milespatton Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17

That is a chickenshit statement , and you know it, and why your voted Obama. miles
Posted By: Redneck Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
Originally Posted by 700LH
To a degree I certainly hope so.
We have had enough pussys in that office the last couple of decades.
Strong leadership is a necessity if we are to remain a free country.
Exactly.

Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by djs

Especially since these same liberals are freakin' IDIOTS..

On the face of it, Trump is very dangerous in the sense that he's obviously prone to that sort of ego-bolstering. On top of that, he's very likely got something to prove, internally, being a rich-kid draft-dodger and all.
The previous AIC didn't serve either - and is plenty rich.
Is he gonna destroy the world? Unlikely. But he's damn likely to get a whole bunch of good American boys killed off on foreign dirt somewhere.
The previous AIC got a bunch killed too - but I notice you don't mention THAT pos...

ALL presidents have, in case you fergot.. Lincoln, LBJ, Truman, Roosevelt, you name 'em..

Bye, troll...
Posted By: hatari Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17

And who were you proposing to do the shaking? Her Imperial Highness Hillary Rodham the First who's resume was crafted by her husband twisting the arm of YOUR Party? Yes, the Party coerced by Bill gave her Daniel Patrick Moynahan's Senate seat in 2000. In 2008, they gave her a very weak field to run against and she lost to your hero, the unknown first term Senator from Illinois. The Party gave her the Sec of State gig to pad her resume. The Party evacuated the Primary field for her in 2016 and Bernie the Communist gave her fits. She was MADE by the Washington establishment. She IS as Insider as you get.

So you want to shake up DC? What, by killing all conservatives? Is that your shake up?

HRC was shaking up nothing. Now you have an outsider that has to deal with what your Chocolate Messiah left us

- race relations at the worst since the '60s due to Eric Holder
- an unenforceable border due to catch and release
- a nuclear Iran
- a nuclear NK
- millions of square miles put off limits to energy development because of XO
- no keystone
- dead coal industry and loses of jobs in coal, railroads and energy production
- an EXPLOSION of our national debt
- expansion of civil unrest all pushed by Alinsky's Rules for Radicals breaking down the Rule of Law

Thank you for giving us Obama. My life wouldn't have been the same without him. (insert middle finger icon)

People like you have been whining about having an outsider come in and "clean out the barn" since H. Ross Perot torpedoed Bush Sr. Now you got someone in who doesn't give a chitt about Washington OR the Party system, but you don't like that either.

Harry Truman was a breath of fresh are after the smooth talking politician that was FDR. The elitists of his period did not treat him kindly either. He was too blunt, too direct for them.

Did you really think the Dems would play ball with Trump? Did you think the GOP establishment would fall in line? Did you think the MSM was going to be fair to Trump? Did you think George Soros was not going to stir up civil unrest in the form of protests?

Of course, I waste my time with you. Find another Utopia with Open Borders and a Nanny State you crave and go. I will tell you what you will find there. A dying culture being swallowed and soon subjugated to Islam. Go to Sweden or Denmark. In another generate, infidels and dissidents like yourself will be beheaded. Like that idea? I don't and don't want it here.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
I mean I ain't blind

Yeah you are, and stupid and you've procreated...
Posted By: benchman Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
Originally Posted by hatari

And who were you proposing to do the shaking? Her Imperial Highness Hillary Rodham the First who's resume was crafted by her husband twisting the arm of YOUR Party? Yes, the Party coerced by Bill gave her Daniel Patrick Moynahan's Senate seat in 2000. In 2008, they gave her a very weak field to run against and she lost to your hero, the unknown first term Senator from Illinois. The Party gave her the Sec of State gig to pad her resume. The Party evacuated the Primary field for her in 2016 and Bernie the Communist gave her fits. She was MADE by the Washington establishment. She IS as Insider as you get.

So you want to shake up DC? What, by killing all conservatives? Is that your shake up?

HRC was shaking up nothing. Now you have an outsider that has to deal with what your Chocolate Messiah left us

- race relations at the worst since the '60s due to Eric Holder
- an unenforceable border due to catch and release
- a nuclear Iran
- a nuclear NK
- millions of square miles put off limits to energy development because of XO
- no keystone
- dead coal industry and loses of jobs in coal, railroads and energy production
- an EXPLOSION of our national debt
- expansion of civil unrest all pushed by Alinsky's Rules for Radicals breaking down the Rule of Law

Thank you for giving us Obama. My life wouldn't have been the same without him. (insert middle finger icon)

People like you have been whining about having an outsider come in and "clean out the barn" since H. Ross Perot torpedoed Bush Sr. Now you got someone in who doesn't give a chitt about Washington OR the Party system, but you don't like that either.

Harry Truman was a breath of fresh are after the smooth talking politician that was FDR. The elitists of his period did not treat him kindly either. He was too blunt, too direct for them.

Did you really think the Dems would play ball with Trump? Did you think the GOP establishment would fall in line? Did you think the MSM was going to be fair to Trump? Did you think George Soros was not going to stir up civil unrest in the form of protests?

Of course, I waste my time with you. Find another Utopia with Open Borders and a Nanny State you crave and go. I will tell you what you will find there. A dying culture being swallowed and soon subjugated to Islam. Go to Sweden or Denmark. In another generate, infidels and dissidents like yourself will be beheaded. Like that idea? I don't and don't want it here.

Well said. The Clinton/Obama vision of America was appalling and damaging. The Clintons did it for money. I think Obama did it for ideology AND money. Obama is a Communist and a Muslim. Americans were stupid enough to put the enemy in power. THEY did it out of guilt of some sort, or for handouts. Incredible.
Posted By: tomk Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
High fences make for good neighbors. That particular bit of wisdom has stood and been quoted for a few thousand years. Considering our history with Mexico for a few hundred years, the wall is a good idea.

Considering your history Jeff, of endorsing liberal ideal, if you are indeed a shooter you owe the majority of the gents on the campfire a heartfelt apology. Had the liberal run extended, our firearm ownership may not have. This is obvious to thinking men and yet you persist in weaseling. Give it a break.
Posted By: Pugs Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17

Lots of time left and prepare to be amazed. TRH is always the odds on favorite but we sure have a crop of contenders. Jeff O is certainly working hard for it. Has anyone else noticed that since pot was legalized in so many places, and clearly so many of the KOTY candidates have embraced it, that the KOTY field has expanded to a much wider field? Of course, now that they have their pot they see anything conservative as a threat so their latent liberalism blooms to full blown Trump derangement syndrome.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
Trump is dangerous when he allows the neocons to advise him on foreign policy. I'm not sure why neocon George Will has a problem with it, however.

In which branch of the U.S. Armed Forces did YOU serve, Jeff ?

...and when ?

GTC
Originally Posted by Pugs

Lots of time left and prepare to be amazed. TRH is always the odds on favorite but we sure have a crop of contenders. Jeff O is certainly working hard for it. Has anyone else noticed that since pot was legalized in so many places, and clearly so many of the KOTY candidates have embraced it, that the KOTY field has expanded to a much wider field? Of course, now that they have their pot they see anything conservative as a threat so their latent liberalism blooms to full blown Trump derangement syndrome.

Weed paranoia
Posted By: Raeford Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
Originally Posted by mohick

The wall already exists.
Look at the illegal crossing numbers now compared to six months ago.
Winning!

The wall already exists.
Winning!

Yep. I started a thread yesterday reporting hat net immigration of Mexicans is LESS than zero!
Posted By: Raeford Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17

The wall already exists.
Winning!

Yep. I started a thread yesterday reporting hat net immigration of Mexicans is LESS than zero!

Many will never understand......
Originally Posted by Pugs

Weed paranoia

Indeed, and curiously and somewhat troubling in it's increasingly strident militancy.
My read is that the boy's looking for trouble, and pretty well on his way to finding it.

GTC
Posted By: achadwick Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
Originally Posted by djs

His essay reveals a stupid and small-minded man who has been bypassed by events but is still struggling to remain relevant. JMHO.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
Originally Posted by Gus
george will's wife worked for romdy during the last campaign. don't know who she was supporting this time around, but not trump. george will is a great guy, an elitist, a status quo psuedo-republican.

the times are a-changing, and thank god they are. he's not on nbc any more, right. don't know where he is sellin' his services. he needs to go up on the mountain and get right.
Well said, Gus.
Posted By: ribka Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Let's see, you voted for obama, without a doubt a clear and present danger to American Culture values and our way of life. You've been proven wrong and a laughing stock from bullets (Barnes over penetrate), not to mention every absurd theory you've spewed here about Trump and the Russians. You've disparaged the military here ever since I can remember, and now you come up with this "dangerous" bullshit and you expect anybody to take you seriously? FOAD.

A few years ago the progresive libs like Jeffo despised military vets and the constitution under Obama. They praised him for leveling the playing field with corrupt wallstreet banks while he was raking in millions from them in donations. Now Obama is raking in millions from wallstreet banks giving joke speeches, the same banks who bilked Americans for billions of dollars in 2007 and 2008.

Now suddenly they "care" about the constitution and the lives of soldiers. Really wonder how phugged up their thought process is.

I suspect the drug addiction has a lot to do with it
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump is dangerous when he allows the neocons to advise him on foreign policy. I'm not sure why neocon George Will has a problem with it, however.

I still think he is throwing the neocons a bone with that token airfield bombing.
Posted By: centershot Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
He is extremely dangerous - especially to the establishment House and Senate members. If they keep stalling, waffling, ect - he will have no problem calling them out. Come next November they will wish they had got off their asses and taken care of business. So far, Trump is the only one I'd vote for again.
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by jorgeI

A few years ago the progresive libs like Jeffo despised military vets and the constitution under Obama. They praised him for leveling the playing field with corrupt wallstreet banks while he was raking in millions from them in donations. Now Obama is raking in millions from wallstreet banks giving joke speeches, the same banks who bilked Americans for billions of dollars in 2007 and 2008.

Now suddenly they "care" about the constitution and the lives of soldiers. Really wonder how phugged up their thought process is.

I suspect the drug addiction has a lot to do with it

Yup,........and likely some other form of mental illness / impairment / arrested development.

GTC
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Yup,........and likely some other form of mental illness / impairment / arrested development.

GTC

I consider it just standard retardedness, they have no excuses.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
Originally Posted by 12344mag

GTC

Jeff_O claims PTSD from a ladder accident. And he uses pot to 'treat' it. That's at least a partial explanation.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/05/17
Never been a fan of Trump

But beat the hell out of the alternative

Almost Every good man I know is capable of being dangerous or they're not a good man

Cabin neighbor got in a shootout with an associate over pot, money and a woman many years ago. Both guys were shooting so there was a chance to get off on self defense. Alas it didn't work out that way for him

Did 10 years on 2nd degree murder

When my judge friend found out I lived in such close proximity he warned me " be careful, he could snap at any time"

I replied. A guy that ain't capable of snapping isn't likely to be a friend of mine and I can snap too, no worries bob, he's a good man and my friend .

If you don't have the capability of being dangerous both physically and mentally. You're not much of a man imo
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/06/17
Originally Posted by Bristoe

This post is the equivalent of a circular firing squad.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/06/17
Originally Posted by 12344mag

GTC

Jeff_O claims PTSD from a ladder accident. And he uses pot to 'treat' it. That's at least a partial explanation.

Jeff would have PTSD if he caught a glimpse of a kooter, probably just pass out if some gal flashed her rack.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/06/17
He has a lot more respect from the world than the surrender monkey Tyrant Obama the Liar.
Posted By: hanco Re: Is Trump Dangerous? - 05/06/17
Them SOB's in them patrol boats ain't coming to F....k with them U.s.Navy boys no more.
© 24hourcampfire