Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
trump ought to be dangerous, and if he ain't he needs to get that way pretty damn quick. he's got followers. and they're ready & prepared to support him in his actions, for better or worse.

we've tried other alternatives, and now, here we are.

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Gus
trump ought to be dangerous, and if he ain't he needs to get that way pretty damn quick. he's got followers. and they're ready & prepared to support him in his actions, for better or worse.

You and Miley quit the pot, didncha?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by Raeford
Leroy Beans

Another liberal troll, one that set up his 'troll' account just prior to election.
Just in case?

Paid, like the others, by Soros cash.

Don't I wish!

Keep imagining. In the face of failing arguments, it is always better to deflect to something that is irrelevant, even if false.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

If you think this country is as bad as you say, then get the fugck out of here. I hear Mexico, China and Pakistan are nice this time of year, and will accommodate you with the transgender restrooms you hold so dear. Seriously, leave. Nothing stopping you.

Please show me where I said this country was bad? You really do have reading comprehension issues apparently, or just a lively and creative imgination for alternative facts.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gus

You and Miley quit the pot, didncha?

don't know miley. miley cyrus is who i assume?

i don't do pot, but got a good whiff on the wknds at the Hood, back in the day. and it didn't cost me nuthin' but i did have to endure it.

Pot is a possible solution or partial solution to the rural development issues this country faces. the debate is pretty intense, but likely logic will win out.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

If you think this country is as bad as you say, then get the fugck out of here. I hear Mexico, China and Pakistan are nice this time of year, and will accommodate you with the transgender restrooms you hold so dear. Seriously, leave. Nothing stopping you.

Please show me where I said this country was bad? You really do have reading comprehension issues apparently, or just a lively and creative imgination for alternative facts.

I also hear Venezuela is a beautiful place, and the government takes care of all its citizens, just like you want. I'm sure they'd be happy to have you.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

I also hear Venezuela is a beautiful place, and the government takes care of all its citizens, just like you want. I'm sure they'd be happy to have you.

Keep deflecting. It is all you can do. You can't win. Again.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm glad you think Trump is dangerous. Show us on the doll where he grabbed you.

Or maybe bring up Russia. I hear Russia is a safe space AND they treat fa gs like you well there.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
As we saw with GWB, some POTUS's overcompensate for their "manliness" shortcomings by going full-retard with the military.

On the face of it, Trump is very dangerous in the sense that he's obviously prone to that sort of ego-bolstering. On top of that, he's very likely got something to prove, internally, being a rich-kid draft-dodger and all. Is he gonna destroy the world? Unlikely. But he's damn likely to get a whole bunch of good American boys killed off on foreign dirt somewhere.

[Linked Image]

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He's a chickenshit draft-dodger and now he's CiC. Of course he's dangerous.

Beyond that his intentional destruction of truthful discourse is quite dangerous, as is the 30-something percent of the country who've put their head up that particular ass.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Beyond that his intentional destruction of truthful discourse is quite dangerous, as is the 30-something percent of the country who've put their head up that particular ass.

So it's Putin's fault?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

So it's Putin's fault?

we had no choice. it was either him or the incompetent hillary. the libertarians failed to show, and that fact still distresses me greatly. the Greens made an attempt but couldn't pull it off.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Look no further than the recent Syria strike and resulting "outrage" (smirk) between us and Russia. That was purely for political cover. As the vise closes on Trump, he'll go to that well again. Bigly.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Gus

So it's Putin's fault?

we had no choice. it was either him or the incompetent hillary. the libertarians failed to show, and that fact still distresses me greatly. the Greens made an attempt but couldn't pull it off.

Gus, I voted for the Libertarian Party but I couldn't agree more. They didn't show. Actually worse than that: Johnson showed his ASS. It was a huge missed opportunity. frown

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Look no further than the recent Syria strike and resulting "outrage" (smirk) between us and Russia. That was purely for political cover. As the vise closes on Trump, he'll go to that well again. Bigly.

A threeway scissor-fest with Jeff, the OP and Leroy.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gus

So it's Putin's fault?

Gus, I voted for the Libertarian Party but I couldn't agree more. They didn't show. Actually worse than that: Johnson showed his ASS. It was a huge missed opportunity. frown

yes, it was. another failed shot at logic. those two dudes, while well-intentioned were a terrible joke upon the party, and upon the election. the Greens were sincere, even if off-tract by a mile or two. we can only hope for the next time around.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump Is Dangerous To Anyone Not Wanting To Make America Great.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
Leroy Beans

Another liberal troll, one that set up his 'troll' account just prior to election.
Just in case?

Biden VS Trump [Re: grovey]

LeroyBeans Offline

Biden. Not even close.

Hillary would beat'em both...

Last edited by LeroyBeans; 10/21/16.

yep-came to an outdoorsmen site right before the election to talk about hunting and fishing-clownshow

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Danged straight. He already said he'd shoot you right on 5th Avenue just to lose your vote!!

He's dangerous as a garden snake!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (10Glocks, 1minute, 2500HD, 1234, 117LBS, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,878
Posts18,518,151
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.