Home
They had large scale problems from the gecko. grin
Trump did it, with help from the Russians...investigation to follow.

Nope, it was Bush's fault.

All kidding aside, it was over-penetration grin

kd
[Linked Image]
Larson had it right.
They didn't go extinct. Today we call them birds. Most dinosaur species went extinct, though, by the end of the Cretaceous. No one is sure why, but likely had a lot to do with whatever celestial object made the Yucatan Crater.
I am pretty sure Al Gore declared it was a result of manmade global warming.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I am pretty sure Al Gore declared it was a result of manmade global warming.

He would know, he was there....
Market Hunting
A cataclysmic event like Yellowstone blowing up or a big assed meteor hit the planet and they were wiped out. Nancy Pelosi was there at the time.
Sure wasn't account of the 270 gaychester.
The Republican budget.
Ingwe killed them all,with help from Kaywoodie. wink
They knew mooshell was gonna be alive one day and decided to suicide before having to gaze upon that ugliness....
It was a selfless act done to convert themselves into oil so that Santa's sleigh could fly through the sky.
they didn't have a wall , they accepted muslim dinosaurs to their land and everything went boom.

P.
Two young skunks (twins) were named In and Out. One day, In wandered off and could not be found. Amber alerts were issued, schools were locked down, and counselors were brought in, but In remained at large. Finally, Out slipped away and returned in short order, his brother in tow. When asked how he managed this feat when all others failed, he replied, "Easy, In stinked".
The dinosaurs put beans in their chili.
According to the idiot liberals, there are plenty of dinosaurs right here on the 'Fire.
one prevailing theory is that the space aliens having perfected the dinosaurs saw that the experiment was a successful
oucome. but there were no end game, or caps to the open-ended expansion. they visualized a better solution, that is warm-blooded mammals, even though the dinosaurs had been ultra-successful up to that point in time.

they decided to pull the plug, and re-envision the future of the Urth, for the betterment of All. the dinosaurs could further contribute by converting bionics into oil, coal & natural gas to further assist the establishment of the mammals.

now it's beginning to appear that the mammals might be successful after all.
Or dinosaurs taste like chicken. wink
They died off from hairy palms....
I saw an interesting science programme recently. The dinosaur extinction theory revolved around the meteorite impact in the present GOM area / Yucatan peninsular. Massive heat blast from molten mantle material released by fracture of earth's crust - 'volcano' BBQed everything within about 600 mile radius of impact site. Tsunami wave effect damaged local coast line of mega continent of the time - Pangea or Gondwanaland. Embarrassingly, do not remember the name even though IU studied mining and petroleum geology for my first degree. The dust plume / fragments of earth crust rose high into the atmosphere and spread out, creating reduced light levels and temperature drop: silica particles acted like tiny mirrors, reflecting sun light back into space etc.. This created a 'nuclear winter' effect globally.

So, big dinosaurs begin dying off, eh / ph of sea and rivers changes killing sea creatures, as plants begin dying and temperatures drops. the food chain is disrupted, so dinosaurs begin dying off. So far so good.

BUT, and this is where I have additional thoughts. It is now thought the dinosaurs were warm blooded, not cold blooded. Creatures that size would have to sun bathe a lot just to shuffle around. Not efficient and would not give them enough time to eat each other etc.. So, they would have been able to deal with some temperature variation and migrate somewhere where things were better.

Also, if the 'nuclear winter' killed the plants, which starved the herbivore dinosaurs which, in turn, killed of the T Rex type beasties, how come the little mammals and insects survived - insects to pollinate plants, little creatures eating the insects, plants and each other if it was polar conditions everywhere? I am thinking the continent wide effect, away from epicentre might have been 10 years worth of wet,mild summers, like England but then things would gradually turn around. There are precedents for this Santorini and Krakatoa volcanoes creating weather disruptions. Additionally, the geological records show a number of distinct extinction episodes.

I would hazard a guess the dinosaurs were too specialized / adapted to their environment and when this changed over time, began dying out. The magnetic poles have flipped a number of times through geological history (from my studying memory), earth's precession / wobble on earths axis and slightly elliptical orbit around the sun played a part in ice ages. which have occurred at different times in the geological history as well, as shown by the lithological / stratigraphic record.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They didn't go extinct. Today we call them birds. Most dinosaur species went extinct, though, by the end of the Cretaceous. No one is sure why, but likely had a lot to do with whatever celestial object made the Yucatan Crater.

Wrong.

You need to catch up from the Enlightenment, Hutton, Lyle, and Darwin. You are a Christian and teaching right?

The dinosaurs became extinct after The Flood and world wide environmental changes including the ensuing ice ages.

You have a lot of reading and catching up to do. Don't preach this like its fact. I gave you credit for more....perhaps wrongly.
The dinosaurs died out because there was no single payer health care.
They didn't fit on the Ark.

Well, yes, the little young ones did....
Froze their azzes off!
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Wrong.

You need to catch up from the Enlightenment, Hutton, Lyle, and Darwin. You are a Christian and teaching right?

The dinosaurs became extinct after The Flood and world wide environmental changes including the ensuing ice ages.

You have a lot of reading and catching up to do. Don't preach this like its fact. I gave you credit for more....perhaps wrongly.

😀
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Froze their azzes off!

Wouldn't that have taken the crocodilians with them? Same distributions.
Originally Posted by RS308MX

Ain't nobody know a joke when they sees it? Sheesh.
Yeah,

The cavemen rode them to death!
They took Jesus out of their schools and it all went to hell after that.
A sliver tongued community organizer persuaded them all to sign up for Obamacare.

Somebody mentioned it before, but the latest accepted theory among the "educated" is a M-A-S-S-I-V-E Volcanic event in the wilds of Russia, released enough lava to cover the entire United States in many many feet, and the resultant gases and such had a major climate change effect.

This was closely followed (in geologic time) by the Chicxulub event in the GOM, which had its own environmental effect along with setting the entire world ablaze.

However, nowhere in the world has there been found ANY dinosaur above this KT boundary of the Chicxulub event. You would think some would've died later, farther away and been mixed with the fallout layer blanket coming down to layer the earth. but nada.

Which leads scientists to think the dinosaurs where already deadified when Chicxulub hit.

Incredibly interesting.
Originally Posted by WillARights

Somebody mentioned it before, but the latest accepted theory among the "educated" is a M-A-S-S-I-V-E Volcanic event in the wilds of Russia, released enough lava to cover the entire United States in many many feet, and the resultant gases and such had a major climate change effect.

This was closely followed (in geologic time) by the Chicxulub event in the GOM, which had its own environmental effect along with setting the entire world ablaze.

However, nowhere in the world has there been found ANY dinosaur above this KT boundary of the chixulube event. You would think some would've died later, farther away and been mixed with the fallout layer blanket coming down to layer the earth. but nada.

Which leads scientists to think the dinosaurs where already deadified when chixulube hit.

So... you're saying God double-tapped them? grin
'elll, when a better solution emerges, it get's implemented. that's called progress, or even evolution.

when the '06 winny hit the marketplace, the world stood up, took notice, and then bowed down.
what's clear is that if the dinosaurs had a hope in hell of surviving, they'd have done so. no?

the dinosaurs adapted, adjusted, and made do, through the changing seasons. winter?

Well He do what He do.

He didn't talk any instruction from me. I would've asked He leave a few of the more well known to hang around so I could hunt them. grin

But Im poopooing on the joke....

So I'll say they all caught cold after their employers made them go smoke outside, cause second hand smoke kills.

(Unless its the new and improved dope smoke.). crazy
this crap is not a joke. it's real. when the asteroid struck the Urth it caused a warble in the orbit. it cause the urth to lean backward, and then re-correct. the whole thingy took a whack, and adjustments were made. it brought on wintertime. cold, cold cold. dinosaurs don't do cold, right? enter the mammals, hairy, small, and plenty of fur & food.

evolution is with us. but so what?
So I could retire.

Simmah dah nah, Mr Gus

The OP was made as a joke.

....and While I dont know for sure, it may be that the small burrowing, hibernating mammals were already coexisting with the Dino's, and thats why they survived.

Its suggested Only 75% of creatures died from the meteor impact. That left 25% to carry on, just none of the larger land based reptiles.
oh, i agree on every point. nothing adverse here according to my understanding. (and i have little).

anyways, the space aliens were experimenting to find an improved solution to life on Urth (maybe?). so the dinosaurs had a run. then change came to the system. a shift, if you will? so, the mammals adapted to the change, the dinosaurs not so much, but a little.

so, what next? anyone know for sure? lol.
They didn't have personal cell phones!
Because the 458 Winchester was developed.
It was actually due to climate change, likely because of that meteor strike, and the dinosaurs had no system where they could tax carbon and give carbon credits and create wealth for themselves due to climate change.
Originally Posted by Gus
one prevailing theory is that the space aliens having perfected the dinosaurs saw that the experiment was a successful
oucome. but there were no end game, or caps to the open-ended expansion. they visualized a better solution, that is warm-blooded mammals, even though the dinosaurs had been ultra-successful up to that point in time.

they decided to pull the plug, and re-envision the future of the Urth, for the betterment of All. the dinosaurs could further contribute by converting bionics into oil, coal & natural gas to further assist the establishment of the mammals.

One has to admit that the big and small lizards were an extremely successful set of animals, lasting some 165,000,000 years give a take a few millenia.

Mammals with a general organization of four appendages for mobility and a protected neural/sensor center are getting along famously with lots of different variations but one in particular, the bipedal monkey with a big brain, has only been tried for a very short time and long term success is still very much in doubt.
They didn't have Uber back then.
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Wrong.

The flood, thanks for today's laugh
Maybe 'cause T-Rex couldn't do a push up the LORD Almighty smote the life right outta them.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by RS308MX

The two theories are asteroid outbreak and/or an increase in volcanic activity. Debri in the sky reflected sunlight back into space thus decreasing the Earth's temperature and decreasing the amount of photosynthesis. But that action some 60M years ago turned dead plants and animals into --------FOSSIL FUELS! Yes dead flora and fauna was RECYCLED into the energy needed to sustain modern civilization.
Originally Posted by WillARights

Somebody mentioned it before, but the latest accepted theory among the "educated" is a M-A-S-S-I-V-E Volcanic event in the wilds of Russia,
released enough lava to cover the entire United States in many many feet,...

Bible tells that when God is angry, he starts volcanoes,
what T-rex and his cousins did to upset him, I don't know.

anyway like father like son, Jesus cursed a tree when it wouldnt bear fruit for him out of season.
must have been all out of miracles.

"For a fire is kindled in My anger, and shall burn to the lowest hell; it shall consume the earth with her increase,
and set on fire the foundations of the mountains ” .
- Deuteronomy 32:21-22
Another way of looking at it is dinosaurs and other organisms that went extinct did so because they could not adapt to the new climate they found themselves in.
If you can't adapt, you don't live.
Originally Posted by viking
Sure wasn't account of the 270 gaychester.

Wrong. The last herd of dinosaurs were gone within 5 years after the .270 came on the market.
I'm pretty sure they were all killed by Alley Oop.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Originally Posted by Gus

One has to admit that the big and small lizards were an extremely successful set of animals, lasting some 165,000,000 years give a take a few millenia.

Mammals with a general organization of four appendages for mobility and a protected neural/sensor center are getting along famously with lots of different variations but one in particular, the bipedal monkey with a big brain, has only been tried for a very short time and long term success is still very much in doubt.

the naked ape has been unbelievably successful. who would have guessed? it looks like the naked ape is going for the gold.
I think the y committed suicide because of the Cabela's pop-up.
Originally Posted by victoro
I'm pretty sure they were all killed by Alley Oop.

Out on the west side of Iraan Texas on old US 190!!!!

Kilt ever one of em he did!!
See!! See!!!

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/1275

Told ya!!
© 24hourcampfire