Home
Wow -- God bless this guy for his swift action and reaction to what he found. Kills neighbor who was drowning twin babies in a bath tub.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oklahoma-man-killed-neighbor-trying-204751955.html
He won't be charged. Trust me.
unclear if he will face charges??????????????????
only thing he did wrong was only shoot the scum 2 times. always a double tap and one for insurance.
Just saw it on the local newscast. Another Ape bites the dust! Good riddance and a good shoot!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Just saw it on the local newscast. Another Ape bites the dust! Good riddance and a good shoot!

Yep.

Where is BLM with all this? whistle
We don't do BLM in Oklahoma.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Amen!
Can't read the link. Did the babies belong to the shooter or the shooter? Headline writer needs to go back to school.
Babies belonged to the dead man, who was holding the babies' momma at knife point while holding the babies under water in the bath tub. Dead man was black, neighbor (shooter) was white (FWIW)
Killing of father who allegedly tried to drown infants appears justified, Pontotoc County DA says

ADA — The Pontotoc County district attorney said Monday that a man here appears to have been justified when he shot and killed a father who police say was trying to drown his twin infants.

Although early reports indicate the shooter, Cash Freeman, acted to defend the two children, District Attorney Paul Smith said he hasn't seen a police report on the incident and can't yet determine whether criminal charges are warranted.

Police were called to a home in the 1800 block of E 6th Street shortly after 12:30 p.m. Friday, said Lisa Bratcher, a spokeswoman for the city. Neighbors reported a woman calling for help, screaming that someone armed with a knife was trying to hurt her children.

Bratcher said Leland Foster, 27, of Poteau, had taken his 3-month-old twins from their mother and was trying to drown them in a bathtub. Foster also threatened the mother with a knife.

Freeman, who happened to be home next door on a lunch break, was alerted by a 12-year-old girl who was staying at the home where the assault took place.

"(Freeman) grabbed his revolver because she was saying he was hurting babies," Bratcher said.

"He pushed the bathroom door and saw the babies under water," Bratcher said. "He shot twice, he shot him in the back twice and killed him."

The children were taken to a local hospital before they were airlifted to OU Medical Center in Oklahoma City. Both children were released the next day.

Freeman was taken to the Ada police station, where he was interviewed and released that day.

Freeman, who could not be reached for comment, told a local television station he felt he did what he had to do, but he expressed concern that he could face legal repercussions.

Court records show Foster received three deferred sentences in 2011 for arson, stalking, and domestic abuse.
Thanks.
Good. Judgement will be a big rough on the thug who was killed.
He ought to get a medal......
Originally Posted by AFTERUM

Damn straight.
What the fuqk is wrong in this world that someone would try and drown a couple of babies.

Glad the guy is dead, the world sure the hell is better off without him.
The Lord works in mysterious ways.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
What the fuqk is wrong in this world that someone would try and drown a couple of babies.

Just Africans Being African......
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
We don't do BLM in Oklahoma.

+1
I've never understood why a woman would let a known criminal
and thug get her pregnant in the first place. I've known of more than
one of different skin colors that did.
I'm glad he saved the babies!
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Originally Posted by AFTERUM

Damn straight.

At least a fresh box of ammo.
I wouldn't trust the OK courts so quickly. I remember when the pharmacist paid an insurance shot to a schit bird trying to rob him and ended up in prison.
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan

Just Africans Being African......

OLN

Amen
this story ranks right up there with the one about the black man that murdered his kid, and fed the body to his hogs.
I would have asked more my lead back and weighed it.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I wouldn't trust the OK courts so quickly. I remember when the pharmacist paid an insurance shot to a schit bird trying to rob him and ended up in prison.
If the difference in those circumstances eludes you, best wishes.

There goes a man.
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Amen

From the back row...........................................
We still have to pay for the rest of the tribe...boaf chilluns will claim mental illness now to get double checks.
Local radio host calls that a "taxpayer relief shot"! Glad he was home and willing to help.

Elk Country
The little ones angels were watching over them. Matthew 18:10
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Can't read the link. Did the babies belong to the shooter or the shooter? Headline writer needs to go back to school.

Very poorly written story. After reading twice from one paper, then one from another source, I still don't know who HIS is. Was the shooter the father or the shootee the father?
Originally Posted by websterparish47
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Very poorly written story. After reading twice from one paper, then one from another source, I still don't know who HIS is. Was the shooter the father or the shootee the father?

The non-father white guy shot the wannabe murderer sperm donor black guy.

Oklahoma prosecutor says man justified in fatal shooting
AP Published: July 6, 2017 4:07 PM CDT

ADA, Okla. (AP) — An Oklahoma prosecutor says a man was justified in fatally shooting another man who was trying to drown his 3-month-old twin son and daughter.

Pontotoc County District Attorney Paul Smith said in a statement Thursday that David Cash Freeman was justified when he used deadly force against 27-year-old Leland Foster of Poteau.

Foster was shot to death on June 2 at his ex-girlfriend's home in southeastern Oklahoma. The woman said Foster forced his way into her home, slammed her to the ground and tried to kill her and her infant twins.

Freeman, a neighbor, shot Foster three times after seeing him holding the infants under water in a bathtub while threatening the children's mother with a knife.

Smith says the shooting "was certainly necessary under these gripping circumstances."
Good news, thanks for the update.
How'd he do that? Wouldn't he have both hands busy keeping the two kids heads under water? Oh wait-were they really little kids and the fella had giant hands so he only needed the one for the chilrun and then he grabbed the neighbor and started drowning him too?
Originally Posted by trplem
How'd he do that? Wouldn't he have both hands busy keeping the two kids heads under water? Oh wait-were they really little kids and the fella had giant hands so he only needed the one for the chilrun and then he grabbed the neighbor and started drowning him too?

Is this sarcasm??

If not what the heck are you smoking?

Clyde
© 24hourcampfire