Originally Posted by AFTERUM
He ought to get a medal......

Damn straight.

At least a fresh box of ammo.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wouldn't trust the OK courts so quickly. I remember when the pharmacist paid an insurance shot to a schit bird trying to rob him and ended up in prison.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
Originally Posted by 12344mag
What the fuqk is wrong in this world that someone would try and drown a couple of babies.

Glad the guy is dead, the world sure the hell is better off without him.

Just Africans Being African......

OLN

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
What the fuqk is wrong in this world that someone would try and drown a couple of babies.

Amen

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
this story ranks right up there with the one about the black man that murdered his kid, and fed the body to his hogs.

Sam......

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I would have asked more my lead back and weighed it.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I wouldn't trust the OK courts so quickly. I remember when the pharmacist paid an insurance shot to a schit bird trying to rob him and ended up in prison.
If the difference in those circumstances eludes you, best wishes.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

There goes a man.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Amen

From the back row...........................................

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
We still have to pay for the rest of the tribe...boaf chilluns will claim mental illness now to get double checks.

Last edited by littlecmonkey; 06/06/17.
IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Local radio host calls that a "taxpayer relief shot"! Glad he was home and willing to help.

Elk Country

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
The little ones angels were watching over them. Matthew 18:10

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Can't read the link. Did the babies belong to the shooter or the shooter? Headline writer needs to go back to school.

Very poorly written story. After reading twice from one paper, then one from another source, I still don't know who HIS is. Was the shooter the father or the shootee the father?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by websterparish47
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Can't read the link. Did the babies belong to the shooter or the shooter? Headline writer needs to go back to school.

Very poorly written story. After reading twice from one paper, then one from another source, I still don't know who HIS is. Was the shooter the father or the shootee the father?

The non-father white guy shot the wannabe murderer sperm donor black guy.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Oklahoma prosecutor says man justified in fatal shooting
AP Published: July 6, 2017 4:07 PM CDT

ADA, Okla. (AP) — An Oklahoma prosecutor says a man was justified in fatally shooting another man who was trying to drown his 3-month-old twin son and daughter.

Pontotoc County District Attorney Paul Smith said in a statement Thursday that David Cash Freeman was justified when he used deadly force against 27-year-old Leland Foster of Poteau.

Foster was shot to death on June 2 at his ex-girlfriend's home in southeastern Oklahoma. The woman said Foster forced his way into her home, slammed her to the ground and tried to kill her and her infant twins.

Freeman, a neighbor, shot Foster three times after seeing him holding the infants under water in a bathtub while threatening the children's mother with a knife.

Smith says the shooting "was certainly necessary under these gripping circumstances."

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Good news, thanks for the update.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
How'd he do that? Wouldn't he have both hands busy keeping the two kids heads under water? Oh wait-were they really little kids and the fella had giant hands so he only needed the one for the chilrun and then he grabbed the neighbor and started drowning him too?

B
BLG Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by trplem
How'd he do that? Wouldn't he have both hands busy keeping the two kids heads under water? Oh wait-were they really little kids and the fella had giant hands so he only needed the one for the chilrun and then he grabbed the neighbor and started drowning him too?

Is this sarcasm??

If not what the heck are you smoking?

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 2,064 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,044
Posts18,482,116
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.