Home
Posted By: stxhunter interesting facts - 07/25/17
here is one....

https://unrealfacts.com/longest-human-poop-ever-recorded-amazing-26-feet/

Longest Human Poop Ever Recorded Was an Amazing 26 Feet
unreal Body & health facts, FACTS, Records, Weird facts
Malaysian Exploding Ant - Suicidal Self Defence
The Average Annual Salary Of A Stripper Is Around $125,000

Longest Human Poop Ever RecordedThe longest human poop ever recorded will not only mystify and amaze you, but it will probably scare the crap out of you (no pun intended). Especially when you read how this record was achieved. All I can say is WOW! It’s not the best conversation starter in the world, neither is this, but do you know what the longest human poop ever recorded was? It will leave you speechless, to say the least. The longest human poop ever recorded was an astounding 7.92 metres (26 feet) and was set in 1995. You can see a set of the photos from the poop here. Want to know another amazing feature about it? It came from a woman!

I can imagine some people reading this now saying, “I have had bigger,” well it wasn’t documented, so it doesn’t count. Sorry. Some of you will be saying, impossible… It’s not true, and like this often quoted factoid, it’s a total fabrication. Well, it’s all true, documented and recorded. The rest of you I can imagine your jaw sitting on your lap in sheer horror at the thought of a monster crap like that. I bet the question you all want answered now is, how the hell did it get to that stage?
Trending now on our site

Setting the longest human poop record

Before we go any further we would strongly advise any readers against even thinking of trying to emulate or beat this crazy record. Clearly the methods used, and the length of time it took to set this record pose serious health risks. The poor unfortunate woman who as yet remains unnamed, was from Ann Arbor. She was working in conjunction with a nutritionist from the University of Michigan who placed her on a high fibre diet. But that wasn’t all the nutritionist gave her. The woman was fitted with a butt plug to keep everything in place and brewing until the big moment arrived. She was literally full of it, a bit like this guy.

After what would have been an agonising week long process the big event finally arrived. The event had to take place at Cranbrook-Kingswood High School Bowling Alley, Bloomfield Hills, MI, because it was the only surface long enough to record the result. Once it was done, she had set the record for the longest human poop ever at 7.92 metres (26 feet), which was the length of her entire colon (including intestine length obviously).

Clearly some people will still be doubting this as even remotely possible. But think of it this way. If the stool was not hard, and it shouldn’t have been because of her strict diet, it would have been considerably softer. Now, think of a tube of toothpaste. It is short and fat with a small opening. If you squeeze the paste out it will go a lot further than the length of the tube it was in. It’s possible that the woman involved had a poop occupying 15 feet of her bowel, but when squeezed out it stretched to 26 feet.

So remember, please have a high fibre diet, but don’t forcibly obstruct your bowel. It’s just not a good idea.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: interesting facts - 07/25/17
Well, that's lends new credit to the old saying... "I'd eat a mile of her.... ."
Posted By: sawbuck Re: interesting facts - 07/25/17
That's fake, women don't even poop.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: interesting facts - 07/25/17
Fake, but at least there's one picture of her when she's *not* FOS.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: interesting facts - 07/25/17
That's nothing, Chuck Berry could do that -while playing a guitar!
Posted By: stxhunter Re: interesting facts - 07/25/17
I haven't found anything saying its fake, several story's about it on different sites.
In reality… None of what you’ve read above is true. In fact the actual story reads more like this: Back in 1995, Michelle Hines, who did in fact, grow up a “Guinness World Record-obsessed” Midwesterner actually attended and graduated with an MFA from the Cranbrook Academy of Art in Bloomfield Hills. The legend began when Ms. Hines created the now infamous “World Record #4: Peristaltic Action” video series, as an art project. In her piece she tells the story as follows, “In February, 1995, working in conjunction with nutritionists at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, I adopted a super fiber-rich diet which allowed me to successfully produce a single extruded excrement measuring the exact length of my colon: 26 feet. I documented the extrusion at the Cranbrook-Kingswood High School Bowling Alley, Bloomfield Hills, MI, which offered a length of floor suitable for the process and measuring the results. The cathartic diet was supplemented by a high intake of Metamucil fiber substance. The week-long endurance prior to the event was ensured by the employment of a plug specifically designed to curtail any premature excretions.” Although this video and subsequent retelling of this story gained mass popularity as stated above it was not true.

Disclaimer: This story is not only false but a terrible, TERRIBLE idea to attempt. The amount of painful complications that could arise from such an experiment could be catastrophic.

…And because we are a pooping informational website we felt it our obligation to point out that the human colon is between 3 and 6 feet long. Much shorter than what is claimed in the fictitious story above.
Ok, guess back to looking for the real record then.
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: interesting facts - 07/25/17
Still more interesting than politicians or taxes.
Nominations to Jeff0-1000, for the longest, continuous string o' shat the campfire's ever seen.

Wonder if we could convince rondrews to pm the @sshole on the way out.................
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: interesting facts - 07/25/17
No way, nobody can stretch one that long without a accidental pinch or two..
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: interesting facts - 07/25/17
Reminds me of the one about the monkey and the cork!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: interesting facts - 07/25/17
She's a democrat... that much is certain.
Posted By: persiandog Re: interesting facts - 07/25/17
that's fake , women don't even fart.

P.
Posted By: Alamosa Re: interesting facts - 07/25/17
keepin' it classy at the 'fire
top 5 most disgusting hoarder

JFC, I surrender.

The poop was 26 feet long, OK?

Now, can ya take down that last post?

Damn
Posted By: stxhunter Re: interesting facts - 07/26/17
lmao, you want me to start a thread about one of the same repetitive topics? why not find something weird or interesting to add. If it really bothers you i will though.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: interesting facts - 07/26/17
Originally Posted by stxhunter
top 5 most disgusting hoarder

lmao, you want me to start a thread about one of the same repetitive topics? why not find something weird or interesting to add. If it really bothers you i will though.

Ha! Can't now...... grin
Posted By: 12344mag Re: interesting facts - 07/26/17
Obviously they haven't been to your house 2 days after you've had them sauerkraut chili hot dogs......
Posted By: RufusG Re: interesting facts - 07/26/17
Ok, guess back to looking for the real record then.

I'm pretty sure I discovered the evidence of the record winning shat about 25 years ago but didn't document it. No cellphone cameras back in the day.

I was running on a nature trail (probably wouldn't have had the phone anyway) behind some condos in Solomom's Island, MD.

In the middle of the trail was a pile of crap so enormous you simply couldn't believe it came from a human. It was honestly larger than any cow pie I have ever seen. The tipoff to the creator was the pair of tighty whities intertwined with the mess.

(I'm eliminating the possibility that a cow actually ate a guy wearing tighty whities and then crapped him out.)

I'm pretty sure you take that fake bowling alley crap and pile it up it's not even close to what I saw.

There was a spectacular story to go along with that pile, I'm just not sure I would have wanted to hear it.
Posted By: Henryseale Re: interesting facts - 07/26/17
You know....I have concluded a few years ago that there are things in this life that, curious as I may be, that I really do not need to know about. This is unquestionably at the upper portion of that list.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: interesting facts - 07/26/17
How many months did they have store up for that.
© 24hourcampfire