Home
I'm excited that this retired 4 star general will help this administration get on track. This is a serious dude. He lost his son in Iraq and I don't think he would have taken this job if he thought he couldn't rid this country of the clowns in this WH.

I want to see him rid the WH of Scaramucci and anyone else who is a clown. I want him to pull the president aside and tell him that his son in law and daughter have no place in a serious administration.

He needs to get these fakers out of government. If Trump won't listen to this man then we are screwed.

I'm afraid that nothing will change and the clown show will continue.
Trump finally has some War Time consiglieres.

The Mooch has passion, drive and appears to have some loyalty to Trump. Time will tell but I'm good wth him for now,
His first job is to be to get the clowns out of the Pentagon that Obama promoted there.
Originally Posted by websterparish47
His first job is to be to get the clowns out of the Pentagon that Obama promoted there.

Double AMEN!
Originally Posted by websterparish47

I don't believe the White House Chief of Staff as anything to do with the pentagon.
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
I'm excited that this retired 4 star general will help this administration get on track. This is a serious dude. He lost his son in Iraq and I don't think he would have taken this job if he thought he couldn't rid this country of the clowns in this WH.

I want to see him rid the WH of Scaramucci and anyone else who is a clown. I want him to pull the president aside and tell him that his son in law and daughter have no place in a serious administration.

He needs to get these fakers out of government. If Trump won't listen to this man then we are screwed.

Your post makes no sense.

First you say you are "excited" this guy "will" get the WH back on track, then you say you are "afraid" he won't do anything to get the WH back on track??
Originally Posted by steve4102

First you say you are "excited" this guy "will" get the WH back on track, then you say you are "afraid" he won't do anything to get the WH back on track??

RollingThunder's post makes a lot of sense. The Trump presidency is weak and failing. Kelly is competent but will succeed only if they can stifle Jared and Ivanka and get rid of Scaramucci, who has already blown any reputation he had. And hopefully Kelly can get Trump to stop the weak "wha wha poor me" Tweets. If things continue as they are, we will have lost the last hope in my lifetime to turn around America.
Get it done!
Posted By: RAS Re: Excited About General Kelly - 07/29/17
Like I said in another post, I served with General Kelly before. My assessment. He is a man of action, and not just words. He is an outstanding and intelligent leader.

He is an excellent candidate to take a fresh look at things, assess the current situation, make a course of action...and then kick some a$$. It is going to take more than a bunch of twinkle toes D.C. pinheads to spook this Marine.

We should all pray for his success. He loves this nation.

RAS
Posted By: beefan Re: Excited About General Kelly - 07/29/17
It appears he is not the type to be treed by pissants.
Originally Posted by RAS
Like I said in another post, I served with General Kelly before. My assessment. He is a man of action, and not just words. He is an outstanding and intelligent leader.

He is an excellent candidate to take a fresh look at things, assess the current situation, make a course of action...and then kick some a$$. It is going to take more than a bunch of twinkle toes D.C. pinheads to spook this Marine.

RAS

I sure hope you are right in your assessment. My fear is that Trump likes the chaos for some reason. If that's the case Kelly will grow quickly frustrated from being undermined by the president.

We will know things are in working order when everyone in the WH reports to Kelly who then reports to Trump. We will see this right away I think. Or not.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

RollingThunder's post makes a lot of sense. The Trump presidency is weak and failing. Kelly is competent but will succeed only if they can stifle Jared and Ivanka and get rid of Scaramucci, who has already blown any reputation he had. And hopefully Kelly can get Trump to stop the weak "wha wha poor me" Tweets. If things continue as they are, we will have lost the last hope in my lifetime to turn around America.

Agreed but I won't hold my breath.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Excited About General Kelly - 07/29/17

I sure hope you are right in your assessment. My fear is that Trump likes the chaos for some reason. If that's the case Kelly will grow quickly frustrated from being undermined by the president.

He doesn't like chaos, he has two political parties and the media stabbing him in the back any chance they can get. This President is finding out that both parties are all about big government and their self preservation.

Trump won't listen & he will continue to subvert everything that Kelley will say & do.................Kelley won't last long as he won't tolerate Trump's stupidity, idiocy & chaos.

Contrary to what some may think, Trump knows only chaos & friction.................he really can't function w/o it.

I'll give Kelley 3 months; I'm only surprised that Mattis is still there.

MM
Originally Posted by beefan
It appears he is not the type to be treed by pissants.

Ya mean like Sessions.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Trump won't listen & he will continue to subvert everything that Kelley will say & do.................Kelley won't last long as he won't tolerate Trump's stupidity, idiocy & chaos.

Contrary to what some may think, Trump knows only chaos & friction.................he really can't function w/o it.

MM

Listen to and watch CNN much.

MM

Nope, never.

But much as I like Trump & want him to succeed at something other than writing EO's, I'm not drinking the cool-aid......................I want to see some lasting & meaningful things happen & I'm just tired of all the drama & non-sense.

When he kicks his daughter & her husband out of the WH, I'll take that as a good 1st sign; good 2nd sign would be to get a tax bill through.

Trump has done a dismal job of attempting to understand the health care situation & bill & as such, was not & is no a force in getting anything done; if he does as dismal a job on taxes, nothing will happen there either.

We'll see what happens now with Kelley & The Mooch & hope for some success.

MM
Posted By: EdM Re: Excited About General Kelly - 07/29/17

MM

Nope, never.

But much as I like Trump & want him to succeed at something other than writing EO's, I'm not drinking the cool-aid......................I want to see some lasting & meaningful things happen & I'm just tired of all the drama & non-sense.

When he kicks his daughter & her husband out of the WH, I'll take that as a good 1st sign; good 2nd sign would be to get a tax bill through.

Trump has done a dismal job of attempting to understand the health care situation & bill & as such, was not & is no a force in getting anything done; if he does as dismal a job on taxes, nothing will happen there either.

MM

Spot on sir.
Originally Posted by EdM

MM

Nope, never.

MM

Spot on sir.

Yep......mark me down as being in the MM camp too even though I don't watch CNN.
If Kelley , Mattis and Tillerson check out of the zoo, does that mean they are no-good demoncraps?

Sycamore
If Trump hands the reins to Kelly, and makes all staff report to him(including the Mooch), he'll have that place under control in no time.

But as long as members can circumvent him and his authority, Kelly's days are numbered before he walks out with his pride and well deserved reputation.
Posted By: Zerk Re: Excited About General Kelly - 07/29/17
As thinned skinned as Trump is, I wonder if he can handle a military man. Will depend if Kelley respects the position enough, not to talk to Trump like a man, but rather his superior. I suspect he will, you don't get to be a general by telling people above you, what you think of them.
Really, really looking forward to when Kelly and Scaramucci butt heads. My money is on the Marine. Popcorn time!

What does gun oil smell like? lol
Originally Posted by Sycamore
If Kelley , Mattis and Tillerson check out of the zoo, does that mean they are no-good demoncraps?

Sycamore

John, I truly believe that our future lies in the hands of these three men.
He lost his son in Iraq...

It was Afghanistan
Originally Posted by RAS

RAS

Not so sure. Never before has a president faced so much opposition at any time in America--from the Fourth Estate, his own party, and the well entrenched bureaucrats. I suspected from the outset the swamp was going to strongly object to the swamp being drained...........

Trump has a learning curve, he adapted during the campaign, I'm hoping he adapts now under even more difficult conditions. He's made plenty of mistakes no doubt. Hiring too many inhabitants of the swamp to begin with.

Noticed his tweets have changed a bit in the last few weeks. He now at least gives a some kind of explanation of his decisions. Barring transvestites from the military for example--he said the taxpayer shouldn't have to foot the bill.

Casey
Posted By: Zerk Re: Excited About General Kelly - 07/30/17
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

It was Afghanistan

That's makes a big difference. One likes camels, and western horses.

it takes time to produce a loaf of bread. NO one will know whats going on and the end result until we get there on this one.

OTOH we all know what the results would have been by now with hillary...... just the fact she is not in office is part of an ultimate win. Period.

And positive results will still piss off a lot of the folks that vote just because they are leaches.
My fear is that Trump likes the chaos for some reason. If that's the case Kelly will grow quickly frustrated from being undermined by the president.

Kelly will not quit out of frustration, he will not even become flustered, he will adapt and overcome, that is what a United States Marine does.

Originally Posted by IndyCA35 in 10-16
Trump is right now the best thing Hillary has going for her. Why can't he see that?

You thought Hitlery was going to be the next president, Trump would do good to ignore your advice as would Colonel Kelly.

Trumps presidency is far from weak or failing, he has had much to battle, Any of the other candidates would have run away by now. You voted for him, give him a chance.
Posted By: EdM Re: Excited About General Kelly - 07/30/17
I am tired of hearing/reading "what if Hillary". It is not and hasn't been for six months. Trump needs to deliver on his campaign. I really do not see that happening given his tenure. Is he engaging (i.e., leading) with his majority "houses"? I do not believe he has a clue as to what his team has presented with the alt Obamacare, a clue. On and on...
Originally Posted by EdM
I am tired of hearing/reading "what if Hillary". It is not and hasn't been for six months. Trump needs to deliver on his campaign. I really do not see that happening given his tenure. Is he engaging (i.e., leading) with his majority "houses"? I do not believe he has a clue as to what his team has presented with the alt Obamacare, a clue. On and on...

This is what I see:

Somebody with balls won the presidency without assistance.

Somebody went into the presidency with an open mind and allowed people like Preibus to have a voice.

Somebody proved people like Preibus are cock sucking pieces of schit and is now publicly flogging them.

Somebody has only been in office for 6 months.

Somebody is making it known that he will publicly humiliate those "conservatives" that don't get moving forward.

Travis
Originally Posted by RAS

RAS

It good to know that someone in our ranks has first-hand knowledge of the man. Your confidence in him increases my confidence in him.
Originally Posted by Zerk
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

It was Afghanistan

That's makes a big difference. One likes camels, and western horses.

I can guarantee it doesn't get dismissed as an after thought to General Kelly.

I understand that it's superfluous to you, but a man died and if you're going to use his death as a prop at least have the decency to get the facts straight.
Posted By: fester Re: Excited About General Kelly - 07/30/17
I love the idea of Trump.

But I smell the same [bleep], different stank...... it's still [bleep].

The president of the god damn USA.....

You fill in the blank.
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by EdM

This is what I see:

Somebody went into the presidency with an open mind and allowed people like Preibus to have a voice.

Somebody proved people like Preibus are cock sucking pieces of schit and is now publicly flogging them.

Somebody is making it known that he will publicly humiliate those "conservatives" that don't get moving forward.

Travis

Yep.

I hope time will uncover the [bleep] storm we have been living under.

Go Bush
😜
Same never trumpers posting the same old negative drivel at every opportunity! This is the biggest problem with conservatives. Trump like any other Republican president could cure cancer, the common cold, giver everyone a million dollars and get a super model to shack up with them and it would not be good enough. OTOH the liberals would band behind Mao or Lenin if they thought they could get their agenda passed. Never have I saw as many sad sacks as I have since Trump won. I just can't imagine what we could get done if the R's/conservatives could get on the same train.
I, myself, am pro Trump.

I want him to succed! Kick ass.
Pull the vail down and expose the [bleep] house.....

Follow the money.....

War?

What is it?

This is what I see:

Travis

I'll be damned, My mother was wrong..........Masturbation doesn't make you go blind. grin
General Kelly is a smart, educated, though and great leader from everything I can read about him.

Being led by a whiny president who cant stop complaining, whining, pouting and bullying others, has to aggravate the F out the 4 Star Marine.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Excited About General Kelly - 07/30/17

One of the reasons I voted for him. Letting the American people know who's a slug and who's not.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Excited About General Kelly - 07/30/17
Originally Posted by Northman
General Kelly is a smart, educated, though and great leader from everything I can read about him.

Being led by a whiny president who cant stop complaining, whining, pouting and bullying others, has to aggravate the F out the 4 Star Marine.

And you are a butthole.
MAGA!
AND MAGA!

Obummer is no longer our President.
Originally Posted by funshooter

Obummer is no longer our President.

One of these days Walt will learn to read and will discover that Hitlery lost and will never be president.
Dont know who this Walt fellow is.. deflect because you know I am right?

Snowflake Tumpy with his tweets.. complain complain complain. Put him in a safe place.. let the Generals take over the reigns.
Dont know who this Walt fellow is..

Come on now Walt, be an adult not a coward that hides under another name, To be 100% truthful no one here would think any less of you if you owned up and admitted who you really are..........There is no possible way we could think any less of you.

Can you be an adult wally?
Look up my history.. and try to behave like an adult.

You would never know the difference...
he's a good man. god help him. the schit show is in full technicolor. nobody is safe.

I did,
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
don't blow a vein guys, its early but all of your pain will be over soon. I Promise not to treat you like losers for more than 1 day.

Come Nov.10th it will be time for the grown ups to get back to work and my prediction is you will all turn on Trump just like you did with McCain and Mitt. What is it like to eat your own?

And you were wrong again.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

And you are a butthole.

Come on now, Whore Hay. That wasn't nice. I think the Northman makes a valid point.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I did,
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
don't blow a vein guys, its early but all of your pain will be over soon. I Promise not to treat you like losers for more than 1 day.

Come Nov.10th it will be time for the grown ups to get back to work and my prediction is you will all turn on Trump just like you did with McCain and Mitt. What is it like to eat your own?

And you were wrong again.

SAD... you failed bigly.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Excited About General Kelly - 07/31/17
Originally Posted by tommyd53
Originally Posted by jorgeI

And you are a butthole.

Come on now, Whore Hay. That wasn't nice. I think the Northman makes a valid point.

"thinking" and originality appear to befuddle you.
Hey Whore Hay, when you go to the State of FL. next time for your license renewal, bring that inflatable cushion that will prop you up, so you can see over the steering wheel. That way, you'll get it on the first try, amigo. Oh, also, they don't like that cigar smell in your vehicle.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Excited About General Kelly - 08/01/17

I highly doubt it. He's working for a president who puts the best interest of this nation before any political party.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Excited About General Kelly - 08/01/17
Hey Whore Hay, when you go to the State of FL. next time for your license renewal, bring that inflatable cushion that will prop you up, so you can see over the steering wheel. That way, you'll get it on the first try, amigo. Oh, also, they don't like that cigar smell in your vehicle.

brilliant post, I'm sure you impressed the hell out of yourself with this relevant profundity. Then again, what to expect from a NE Stick wannabee...
You are one, tough monkey.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Excited About General Kelly - 08/01/17
You are one, tough monkey.

Epic fail:
13 rules for using a comma without looking like an IDIOT
© 24hourcampfire