Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
I'm excited that this retired 4 star general will help this administration get on track. This is a serious dude. He lost his son in Iraq and I don't think he would have taken this job if he thought he couldn't rid this country of the clowns in this WH.

I want to see him rid the WH of Scaramucci and anyone else who is a clown. I want him to pull the president aside and tell him that his son in law and daughter have no place in a serious administration.

He needs to get these fakers out of government. If Trump won't listen to this man then we are screwed.

I'm afraid that nothing will change and the clown show will continue.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump finally has some War Time consiglieres.

The Mooch has passion, drive and appears to have some loyalty to Trump. Time will tell but I'm good wth him for now,

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
His first job is to be to get the clowns out of the Pentagon that Obama promoted there.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by websterparish47
His first job is to be to get the clowns out of the Pentagon that Obama promoted there.

Double AMEN!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by websterparish47

I don't believe the White House Chief of Staff as anything to do with the pentagon.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
I'm excited that this retired 4 star general will help this administration get on track. This is a serious dude. He lost his son in Iraq and I don't think he would have taken this job if he thought he couldn't rid this country of the clowns in this WH.

I want to see him rid the WH of Scaramucci and anyone else who is a clown. I want him to pull the president aside and tell him that his son in law and daughter have no place in a serious administration.

He needs to get these fakers out of government. If Trump won't listen to this man then we are screwed.

Your post makes no sense.

First you say you are "excited" this guy "will" get the WH back on track, then you say you are "afraid" he won't do anything to get the WH back on track??

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by steve4102

First you say you are "excited" this guy "will" get the WH back on track, then you say you are "afraid" he won't do anything to get the WH back on track??

RollingThunder's post makes a lot of sense. The Trump presidency is weak and failing. Kelly is competent but will succeed only if they can stifle Jared and Ivanka and get rid of Scaramucci, who has already blown any reputation he had. And hopefully Kelly can get Trump to stop the weak "wha wha poor me" Tweets. If things continue as they are, we will have lost the last hope in my lifetime to turn around America.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Get it done!

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Like I said in another post, I served with General Kelly before. My assessment. He is a man of action, and not just words. He is an outstanding and intelligent leader.

He is an excellent candidate to take a fresh look at things, assess the current situation, make a course of action...and then kick some a$$. It is going to take more than a bunch of twinkle toes D.C. pinheads to spook this Marine.

We should all pray for his success. He loves this nation.

RAS

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It appears he is not the type to be treed by pissants.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RAS
Like I said in another post, I served with General Kelly before. My assessment. He is a man of action, and not just words. He is an outstanding and intelligent leader.

He is an excellent candidate to take a fresh look at things, assess the current situation, make a course of action...and then kick some a$$. It is going to take more than a bunch of twinkle toes D.C. pinheads to spook this Marine.

We should all pray for his success. He loves this nation.

RAS

I sure hope you are right in your assessment. My fear is that Trump likes the chaos for some reason. If that's the case Kelly will grow quickly frustrated from being undermined by the president.

We will know things are in working order when everyone in the WH reports to Kelly who then reports to Trump. We will see this right away I think. Or not.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

RollingThunder's post makes a lot of sense. The Trump presidency is weak and failing. Kelly is competent but will succeed only if they can stifle Jared and Ivanka and get rid of Scaramucci, who has already blown any reputation he had. And hopefully Kelly can get Trump to stop the weak "wha wha poor me" Tweets. If things continue as they are, we will have lost the last hope in my lifetime to turn around America.

Agreed but I won't hold my breath.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

I sure hope you are right in your assessment. My fear is that Trump likes the chaos for some reason. If that's the case Kelly will grow quickly frustrated from being undermined by the president.

He doesn't like chaos, he has two political parties and the media stabbing him in the back any chance they can get. This President is finding out that both parties are all about big government and their self preservation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Trump won't listen & he will continue to subvert everything that Kelley will say & do.................Kelley won't last long as he won't tolerate Trump's stupidity, idiocy & chaos.

Contrary to what some may think, Trump knows only chaos & friction.................he really can't function w/o it.

I'll give Kelley 3 months; I'm only surprised that Mattis is still there.

MM

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by beefan
It appears he is not the type to be treed by pissants.

Ya mean like Sessions.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Trump won't listen & he will continue to subvert everything that Kelley will say & do.................Kelley won't last long as he won't tolerate Trump's stupidity, idiocy & chaos.

Contrary to what some may think, Trump knows only chaos & friction.................he really can't function w/o it.

MM

Listen to and watch CNN much.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

MM

Nope, never.

But much as I like Trump & want him to succeed at something other than writing EO's, I'm not drinking the cool-aid......................I want to see some lasting & meaningful things happen & I'm just tired of all the drama & non-sense.

When he kicks his daughter & her husband out of the WH, I'll take that as a good 1st sign; good 2nd sign would be to get a tax bill through.

Trump has done a dismal job of attempting to understand the health care situation & bill & as such, was not & is no a force in getting anything done; if he does as dismal a job on taxes, nothing will happen there either.

We'll see what happens now with Kelley & The Mooch & hope for some success.

MM

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

MM

Nope, never.

But much as I like Trump & want him to succeed at something other than writing EO's, I'm not drinking the cool-aid......................I want to see some lasting & meaningful things happen & I'm just tired of all the drama & non-sense.

When he kicks his daughter & her husband out of the WH, I'll take that as a good 1st sign; good 2nd sign would be to get a tax bill through.

Trump has done a dismal job of attempting to understand the health care situation & bill & as such, was not & is no a force in getting anything done; if he does as dismal a job on taxes, nothing will happen there either.

MM

Spot on sir.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM

MM

Nope, never.

MM

Spot on sir.

Yep......mark me down as being in the MM camp too even though I don't watch CNN.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If Kelley , Mattis and Tillerson check out of the zoo, does that mean they are no-good demoncraps?

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (1beaver_shooter, 219DW, 1badf350, 222ND, 2500HD, 51 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,288
Posts18,505,189
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.