Home
Posted By: wdenike Is It Me???? - 08/14/17
Or is the treasonous undermining establishment just oozing from Pence????? President Trump truly needs our support. He stands alone in the swamp. They will fabricate chit to get rid of him!

Take care, Willie
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Is It Me???? - 08/14/17
Specifically what are you posting about. I just watched his interview probably like you and didnt see what your complaining about.
Posted By: Squirrelnut Re: Is It Me???? - 08/14/17
Pence strikes me as a good man in a difficult position.trying to do the best job he can.
Posted By: wdenike Re: Is It Me???? - 08/14/17
Time will tell. But zebras don't lose their stripes. Sure pray I'm wrong.

Take care, Willie
Posted By: RickyD Re: Is It Me???? - 08/14/17
Originally Posted by wdenike
Or is the treasonous undermining establishment just oozing from Pence????? President Trump truly needs our support. He stands alone in the swamp. They will fabricate chit to get rid of him!

Take care, Willie

I believe that is ridiculous without incredible and never before heard details I doubt you possess. Put up or stfu.
Posted By: wdenike Re: Is It Me???? - 08/14/17
Originally Posted by RickyD

Take care, Willie

I believe that is ridiculous without incredible and never before heard details I doubt you possess. Put up or stfu.

I don't believe I nor many others give a chit what you believe. To bad mommy didn't slap the chit out of ya when you were a little one. Do ya talk to mom that way? Be careful ya don't make them knuckles bleed on that key board tuff guy.

Take care, Willie
Posted By: Scott F Re: Is It Me???? - 08/14/17
[

I don't believe I nor many others give a chit what you believe. To bad mommy didn't slap the chit out of ya when you were a little one. Do ya talk to mom that way? Be careful ya don't make them knuckles bleed on that key board tuff guy.

Take care, Willie[/quote]

And another ass hole gets ignored.
Posted By: Dan_Chamberlain Re: Is It Me???? - 08/15/17
I'm thinking Trump will only serve one term and that he's intending that Pence run in his place. Trump is losing money big time and once this Presidential gig is done, he can ride the wave. I like Trump and hope he slaughters the opposition in the next 3.5 years. But I don't think his heart is in it.
© 24hourcampfire