Home
I just received an apology Bo Ho email from Camping World asking for forgiveness on his mistake.

It is a PDF file and I do not know how to post it on the Fire.
I can forward to email if anyone is interested in helping me post it.

Sounds like the poor guy is feeling the burn in our Free Society that can choose not to do business with A Hole loud mouths.
Let'em burn....

actions should have consequences... even for liberals... or especially for liberals.

8/23/17 When I came to this country as an infant I had no idea what would be in store for me. A place where most get a chance to succeed. With a loving family and a ton of luck I was given my shot. Now the road wasn't as easy as some think. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth but I was more fortunate than others in the sense of having two great parents, a roof, always food and clothing and provided a good education. During those years I had my own internal struggle like most do. Struggles that are kept secret in some cases and others than are out for all to see. As a kid, I was bullied. Now that doesn't make me special or require any special privilege but it does stick with you. As I grew up I knew I needed to be someone and do something. It was the only way I could prove to myself and others that I was worth more than they thought of me but quite frankly needed for my own mental health. I am much more insecure than people know. I get depressed, sad, scared etc. but who cares we all do. Over the last 15 years I have been blessed to be part of building a business with people that believed in me. Something new for me. I was given a chance to build something that I could leave as a lasting legacy. Even though I started experiencing success, I never quite felt fulfilled. It's not about the money. I felt like I needed to do more, to contribute more. Thru those years I made mistakes. A lot of them. Struggled with personal relationships, mistreated friends, etc. I suppose that's human but I couldn't understand why. The last five years I spent my time working on my business but also dedicated my life to small business. It was a way for me to help the underdog. I never did it for the money or the attention but rather to fill a void. I felt like I had to do it to payback a place that gave me a break. I made plenty of mistakes during this process as well. Trusted people who I shouldn't have, made deals I shouldn't have and sometimes did it for the wrong reason. But who cares, we all make mistakes. Over the last year I have, or at least I thought had, really grown. It's funny but in my mind, I had grown up. I felt like I needed to consider how serious things got around here. Everything became intense and confrontational. Skin started to thicken, tensions started to rise and heels dug in. I suppose it's more of a protective measure for me and probably others as well. Now in this moment no one person was to blame for this. I started having sensory overload. I'm sure over the last year I felt the need to be more careful, be less trusting and I maybe didn't even know it was happening. You watch tv and everyone is arguing. Yes, everyone. You drive in your car and everyone is aggressive. And mistakes are made. As a child being bullied didn't make me different or special it made me more sensitive, more forgiving, more focused and helping. As I continued over the last several months to read, listen and observe I noticed that my conviction was weakening. I felt like I needed to just accept the way things are and move on. Which felt like a mistake. If you have noticed I have said mistake a bunch of times and I'm sure there are typos and grammar mistakes all over this free form written document. Sometimes those mistakes come out of my mouth. The mistake I made in the last week was not being clear. Do I wish that there was more speed of clarity and conviction around the violence? Yes Do I think that hate and violence has taken over everywhere? Yes
I sent a reply back that if they read it. They should get that I will never buy from them Good Sam's or Gander Mountain ever again

Do I think one person is to blame? No Do I think that there are two sides to every story? Yes While I stand strong on my position that violence, hate, bigotry is unacceptable from anyone regardless of what side you are on and that all of us need to be accountable, only I am accountable for my actions. Last week I gave my opinion on what had happened. I made the mistake of letting my fear and emotion talk about subjects that I shouldn't have. As the CEO of a business, I am responsible to take care of the
people that work there. I opened my mouth and put them in harm’s way. While I know, that th
e headline published was taken out of context and I have to live with that. There should have never been a headline and I gave a chance to live. My apology is sincere. It is to my employees who have been forced to deal with this. I am nothing without you. I am here to serve, guide and protect you. I will work harder. Please forgive me. Please don't punish them. I apologize to anyone who has supported their cause, their political preference, their candidate, their beliefs. I was Not raised this way and have always been taught to respect everyone. This is a free county and my fears shouldn't be projected on anyone. I am asking for your forgiveness. I should have not disrespected that and will not again. I apologize to the people who have followed my show for years and have said they have learned so much and are inspired, who now say that have been let down and will never trust me again. I DO NOT apologize to anyone who is in favor or hate, violence, bigotry or racism. And I will do my part to help eliminate it from both sides. One way I do that is by being an example. You are the reason I made this mistake. You took my common sense away and purpose. I will not let you beat me or beat me down. I am a man of conviction. Most of the time it's what people like about me. In this case it's quite the opposite. I have not written this because I worry about what it means to me financially, because that's normally the response I hear when I say I'm sorry. I have written this because I know what has been my purpose up to now, which is to help people and I want to be able to continue that. People make mistakes. Obviously, this past week I'm the poster child. Sincerely from my heart, Marcus
Originally Posted by aalf

8/23/17 When I came to this country as an infant I had no idea what would be in store for me. A place where most get a chance to succeed. With a loving family and a ton of luck I was given my shot. Now the road wasn't as easy as some think. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth but I was more fortunate than others in the sense of having two great parents, a roof, always food and clothing and provided a good education. During those years I had my own internal struggle like most do. Struggles that are kept secret in some cases and others than are out for all to see. As a kid, I was bullied. Now that doesn't make me special or require any special privilege but it does stick with you. As I grew up I knew I needed to be someone and do something. It was the only way I could prove to myself and others that I was worth more than they thought of me but quite frankly needed for my own mental health. I am much more insecure than people know. I get depressed, sad, scared etc. but who cares we all do. Over the last 15 years I have been blessed to be part of building a business with people that believed in me. Something new for me. I was given a chance to build something that I could leave as a lasting legacy. Even though I started experiencing success, I never quite felt fulfilled. It's not about the money. I felt like I needed to do more, to contribute more. Thru those years I made mistakes. A lot of them. Struggled with personal relationships, mistreated friends, etc. I suppose that's human but I couldn't understand why. The last five years I spent my time working on my business but also dedicated my life to small business. It was a way for me to help the underdog. I never did it for the money or the attention but rather to fill a void. I felt like I had to do it to payback a place that gave me a break. I made plenty of mistakes during this process as well. Trusted people who I shouldn't have, made deals I shouldn't have and sometimes did it for the wrong reason. But who cares, we all make mistakes. Over the last year I have, or at least I thought had, really grown. It's funny but in my mind, I had grown up. I felt like I needed to consider how serious things got around here. Everything became intense and confrontational. Skin started to thicken, tensions started to rise and heels dug in. I suppose it's more of a protective measure for me and probably others as well. Now in this moment no one person was to blame for this. I started having sensory overload. I'm sure over the last year I felt the need to be more careful, be less trusting and I maybe didn't even know it was happening. You watch tv and everyone is arguing. Yes, everyone. You drive in your car and everyone is aggressive. And mistakes are made. As a child being bullied didn't make me different or special it made me more sensitive, more forgiving, more focused and helping. As I continued over the last several months to read, listen and observe I noticed that my conviction was weakening. I felt like I needed to just accept the way things are and move on. Which felt like a mistake. If you have noticed I have said mistake a bunch of times and I'm sure there are typos and grammar mistakes all over this free form written document. Sometimes those mistakes come out of my mouth. The mistake I made in the last week was not being clear. Do I wish that there was more speed of clarity and conviction around the violence? Yes Do I think that hate and violence has taken over everywhere? Yes

This is the one
He can go fist himself. The Yeti CEO too.
I also have made my share of mistakes in my life as well.
I have been held accountable for my mistakes as such I have had to move on as well.

Well I have moved on to not Supporting people that politicize a business and try and force their political views on others a specially when it comes from someone supporting the Freedoms of our Great Nation.

We all have Freedom on speech it is called the 1st. Amendment
My view of this Country is way way different than the people that support the breaking down of our 1st Amendment rights.

And it is my view that anyone supporting the Communist Democrat left is all in with supporting the Destruction of our Constitution.

The self righteous that opens their mouths and keeps this Country divided need to be held accountable
The only way I can hold them accountable is to not give them my Hard Earned money.

As such I will no longer do business with company’s that I know take the side of the of the Democrat Left.

That is my Freedom in this Great Country.

There is absolutely No way that I will do business With Camping World , Good Sam’s or Gander Mountain

This was my reply back to them
Blah blah blah blah .....I hope he ends up bankrupt !
When they feel ,it bite them in the pocket book, they change their story. Ever notice how they then become victims. Poor me BS.
Translation:

I said what I said. I meant what I said, and I believe what I said. I regret that what I said provoked an adverse reaction, but do not regret saying it.
Let's see what he does from here on out. A nice hefty donation to the NRA would help convince me, at least, of his sincerity. I don't expect anything like that to happen, because people like him think that us backward, hayseed conservatives will take what he says at face value. But if his future actions do reflect a contrite attitude, I can forgive and forget. Until then, adios, au revoir, see ya. The bad thing is it's probably going to cost some employees of his, who don't agree with him, their job.
Nice unsolicited obituary.

if hate and violence have taken over everywhere how can people still go camping
Originally Posted by sse

Everyone is camping down here right now. wink

Do I think one person is to blame? No Do I think that there are two sides to every story? Yes While I stand strong on my position that violence, hate, bigotry is unacceptable from anyone regardless of what side you are on and that all of us need to be accountable, only I am accountable for my actions. Last week I gave my opinion on what had happened. I made the mistake of letting my fear and emotion talk about subjects that I shouldn't have. As the CEO of a business, I am responsible to take care of the
people that work there. I opened my mouth and put them in harm’s way. While I know, that th
e headline published was taken out of context and I have to live with that. There should have never been a headline and I gave a chance to live. My apology is sincere. It is to my employees who have been forced to deal with this. I am nothing without you. I am here to serve, guide and protect you. I will work harder. Please forgive me. Please don't punish them. I apologize to anyone who has supported their cause, their political preference, their candidate, their beliefs. I was Not raised this way and have always been taught to respect everyone. This is a free county and my fears shouldn't be projected on anyone. I am asking for your forgiveness. I should have not disrespected that and will not again. I apologize to the people who have followed my show for years and have said they have learned so much and are inspired, who now say that have been let down and will never trust me again. I DO NOT apologize to anyone who is in favor or hate, violence, bigotry or racism. And I will do my part to help eliminate it from both sides. One way I do that is by being an example. You are the reason I made this mistake. You took my common sense away and purpose. I will not let you beat me or beat me down. I am a man of conviction. Most of the time it's what people like about me. In this case it's quite the opposite. I have not written this because I worry about what it means to me financially, because that's normally the response I hear when I say I'm sorry. I have written this because I know what has been my purpose up to now, which is to help people and I want to be able to continue that. People make mistakes. Obviously, this past week I'm the poster child. Sincerely from my heart, Marcus

F him and his employees.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Translation:

I said what I said. I meant what I said, and I believe what I said. I regret that what I said provoked an adverse reaction, but do not regret saying it.

I received a copy of the email as well. This ^^^^^^ is how I interpreted the email as well. Rocky, hopefully your are O.K. that I copy-pasted your translation into my response back to them. Well stated...
I got that email a couple of days ago. What a crybaby. I STILL wont ever buy anything there again.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by sse

grin cool laugh
Originally Posted by WildWest
When they feel ,it bite them in the pocket book, they change their story. Ever notice how they then become victims. Poor me BS.

Ain't that the everlovin' truth.

You can bet the farm, however, that in his mind, poor little Marcus still hates Trump and anyone who voted for him.

L.W.
Good Sam and Camping World are both part of Lemonis' little kingdom.
I carry the Good Sam roadside assistance because it is difficult to get towing for an RV through other insurance carriers.
Their roadside assistance service has always sucked. It is easy to tell when they are lying to me.
Don't care much for Lemonis' other companies. Camping World is mostly cheap Chinese stuff.
Personally I think the thing with putting Lemonis on a TV show is a joke. I wouldn't trust him to run a lemonade stand.
I think this public philosophizing/soul searching/social engineering is just the first steps of his narcissistic path into insanity.
How dumb can you be? He's worried about harming his employees?

I don't know if there's 10 commandments for business out there but I'll betcha one of them goes like this:

Thou shalt know thy customer base.

This is another example of a liberal, classic Dixie Chicks moment.
He sells Camping and Outdoor Sporting equipment.

How in the world did he ever come to believe anyone actually gives a [bleep] about his positions other than getting the best price on portable chemical toilets.

Rhetorical question.
Not aware of him are his company. What did he do? (to start this rant - I couldn't stand to read it all.)

Mike
Camping World CEO told Trump supporters/voters he didn't want their business and to shop elsewhere. Also owns Gander Mountain Good Sams etc..

Nothing like telling probably more than half your customers to fugofff

He's been whining like a little bitch that stubbed his toe now for the last couple of weeks because of all the backlash.

Originally Posted by Mikewriter
Not aware of him are his company. What did he do? (to start this rant - I couldn't stand to read it all.)

Mike

I just wonder if Camping World will turn out like GM.... lots of people said they wouldn't buy a GM product again... but lots of people have. Short term memory!
Got the same email. Sent a nice note back,that when he reads it ,he can figure out I said to GFY and your company.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Camping World CEO told Trump supporters/voters he didn't want their business and to shop elsewhere. Also owns Gander
Mountain Sam Club etc..

He's been whining like a little bitch that stubbed his toe now for the last couple of weeks because of all the backlash.

Mike

GOOD SAMS not sams club. Big difference.
Let the kchunt reap his reward for being a POS, azzwipe. GFY.

Hope to see his company make a nice turd splat when the death spiral is done.
Nice apology letter...........I'm sorry but it's not my fault.
Thanks edited original post. I had that Logo in my head too when I was posting. Oldtimers syndrome maybe.
Originally Posted by Wtxj
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Camping World CEO told Trump supporters/voters he didn't want their business and to shop elsewhere. Also owns Gander
Mountain Sam Club etc..

Mike

GOOD SAMS not sams club. Big difference.
These people are never sorry. I just wonder which "yes man" stuck his neck out and let him know he needed to make this statement. The dickwad most likely didn't even pen this. Written by another suck up from the round table.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Nice apology letter...........I'm sorry but it's not my fault.

Just like all the rest of the Dumbocrats

It is never their fault. They are the victims
Shew!!! Thanks for the clarification FatCity, i just renewed my Sams whorehouse membership this morn. Lol
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

What did Yeti do?
Sorry slumlord. I'm a Costco pissant myself.
Probably one of the CEOs on POTUS advisory panel that disbanded and said some idiotic crap.

Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

What did Yeti do?
Originally Posted by Alamosa
Good Sam and Camping World are both part of Lemonis' little kingdom.
I carry the Good Sam roadside assistance because it is difficult to get towing for an RV through other insurance carriers.
Their roadside assistance service has always sucked. It is easy to tell when they are lying to me.

Try Coach-Net for the RV towing insurance. I've had them for about ten years and have used them three times. Very pleased, and as a bonus you don't have all that Good Sam / Camping World junk mail.

https://coach-net.com/Products/247Protect
Fahq him. He can drop dead.
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by sse

grin cool laugh

X2!
Too late for him. He showed his true colors.
The whole rant managed to skirt the fact he supports paid Leftists that created mayhem against legally permitted people at a rally. They did so without permits. Regardless of the rest of the story they broke laws and hurt people.

Even if the sides were murky he should have sense enough as a company CEO to remain silent. He chose a side. The side he chose does not fit well with his customer base. That is simply doubling down on stupid.

Writing this latest bullshit without simply and clearly stating he was wrong at choosing the wrong side shows he is clueless and lacks an underling capable of making him read very clear handwriting on the wall.
He's not really owning it. The passage copied below supports my doubt in his sincerity.

"I DO NOT apologize to anyone who is in favor or hate, violence, bigotry or racism. And I will do my part to help eliminate it from both sides. One way I do that is by being an example. You are the reason I made this mistake. You took my common sense away and purpose. I will not let you beat me or beat me down."
Just sent this response to the email:

Sorry, but continuing to support paid protesters that showed up without a permit at a legally licensed gathering and doing them physical harm is utterly ridiculous. His barely intelligible screed was a waste of time and proves Marcus is not smart enough to bring in people whom understand how to apologize properly and actually sound like he means it.

Continuing to blame one side and picking the side most of his customers do not support is sad and very stupid.

I will never do business with you, regardless your floundering attempts at correcting your actions.
I'm confused. Is "aalf" the CEO of Camping World?
I still wanna know what the Yeti CEO did.
I own an ORCA cooler cuz it's made here but Yeti came in a close second.
Don't forget Overton's (huge mail order boating/water-ski company) - he owns that too. Overton's retail store is two blocks from my house - I have accommodated his request - I will not step foot in Overton's/Gander Outdoors again.
Originally Posted by funshooter
I just received an apology Bo Ho email from Camping World asking for forgiveness on his mistake.

Sounds like the poor guy is feeling the burn in our Free Society that can choose not to do business with A Hole loud mouths.

Did they have a sales flier attached to their sincere apology?
Translation:

Thanks for posting that, Rocky. I didn't have the patience to make it much beyond the "I was born a poor black boy".

Can't believe he expects anyone to read that schitt! crazy
Translation:

that's pretty spot on Rocky. No remorse for anything but the consequences.
"I'm sorry you stupid Trumpers were offended by my insults. I still think you're stupid and racist, but please shop at Camping World/Gander World/Overton's. Thanks and phuqq you!!!"
Thanks for posting that--good to know who the asshats are and avoid sending any funds their way.

That whole things screams... "I'm a victim so you should shop at my store."

F'ck you Camping World/Gander Mt.
First, Camping World and it's owner/CEO stepped in it significantly. What a moron.

Second, I was completely distracted reading this entire thread hoping someone would inform me what or who a Bo Ho is? (In college it was a "boy whore" ; but, that made no sense in this context).

Third, I too would like to know what Yeti or its people did.

Finally, this guy is a classic example of the anointed left wing intellectuals. A group of people gathers to engage in a peaceful protest. A group of thugs attacks the peaceful protestors and starts a riot. Then, somehow, the peaceful protestors are both at fault and guilty of hate. Holy crap!
Isn't Gander Mountain already shutting down/closing stores? Sounds like a good start?

Mike
Originally Posted by Pat85

Did they have a sales flier attached to their sincere apology?

No they did not
It would not have helped my opinion any ways
And if they would have I would have told them in not so polite terms where they could Shove it.

This is the only way I know of to fight the Communists in this Country when the show them selves.
soooooo- what did Yeti do??
I just got a discount add from CW
I let them know that when the CEO Resigns and they can get one that keeps his mouth shut when it comes to politics I may do business with them again If he does not I hope they go out of Business.

When they send me anything I for one will keep letting them hear how I feel
Originally Posted by Tarkio
F him and his employees.

Stupid statement, What did his employees do or say that deserve your poison.
Lemonis did a similar backtrack explanation after his public criticism of Don Jr's African hunt.

from DDH

Over the weekend news emerged that Camping World has withdrawn its advertising support on The Apprentice. The monstrous, and successful, recreational vehicle sales and service company has retail stores nationwide along with the popular Good Sam Club for campers. Company CEO Marcus Lemonis said he was “totally disgusted” and would not spend any more money with them.

Camping World attempted to clarify its position with this statement posted on Facebook:

“To clarify our position, Camping World as America’s Largest Outdoor company, believes in personal freedom. In this country, people are free to choose. This issue at hand is not about whether people should be able to hunt or not. Our company is neither for nor against hunting. We are for personal choice and having people enjoy the outdoors in whatever fashion they choose. However, if and when the hunting of endangered species occurs, whether in the United States or abroad, it is not acceptable to even the most avid of hunters. We remain strong in our conviction of preserving the outdoors, protecting our great country’s lands and the freedom to choose.”

Point noted, however, is none of the species hunted by the Trumps on their safari are or were endangered. Camping World’s Facebook page has at least 170 comments – almost all thrashing the company for its stance – along with others posted elsewhere on Facebook and Twitter. Likewise, the Trumps are being harshly criticized on both social media sites

http://www.deeranddeerhunting.com/articles/deer-news/trump-sons-legal-hunt-gains-criticism-support
BO frickin HO....
He needs to go back.
I have no use for these phuctard businesses.

Someone please pin a list of the companies with outspoken Trump Derangement Syndrome. I would love to have a convenient list to know who to avoid giving my hard earned money.

-Gander Mtn
-Camping World
-Tesla
..who else?
Originally Posted by TallPine

Someone please pin a list of the companies with outspoken Trump Derangement Syndrome. I would love to have a convenient list to know who to avoid giving my hard earned money.

-Gander Mtn
-Camping World
-Tesla
..who else?

You can add Good Sam's and Gander Mountain to his list as well

Pallooozy's husband owns Chicken of the Sea and Del Monty foods
I will not buy from them as well
Originally Posted by TallPine

-Gander Mtn
-Camping World
-Tesla
..who else?

You can add Good Sam's and Gander Mountain to his list as well

Pallooozy's husband owns Chicken of the Sea and Del Monty foods
I will not buy from them as well

SoS John Kerry' s wife owns Heinz , no Heinz ketchup either?
[Linked Image]
Marcus Anthony Lemonis is a Lebanese-born American businessman, investor, star of CNBC's "The Profit.", philanthropist and politician.

8/23/17 cry

When I came to this country as an infant (Don't blame me for not loving America and wanting to make it great again, I'm not from here!) I had no idea what would be in store for me. A place where most get a chance to succeed (All white people = "most.") With a loving family and a ton of luck I was given my shot (through Bill Clinton's affirmative action federal government grant program for minorities/non-white people?) Now the road wasn't as easy as some think.

I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth but I was more fortunate than others in the sense of having two great parents, a roof, always food and clothing and provided a good education (More fortunate than other non-white people, because white people always always have these things.) During those years I had my own internal struggle like most do. Struggles that are kept secret in some cases and others than are out for all to see. As a kid, I was bullied. (A victim of white supremacist and racist white kids?) Now that doesn't make me special or require any special privilege but it does stick with you. As I grew up I knew I needed to be someone and do something. It was the only way I could prove to myself and others that I was worth more than they thought of me ("they" = those evil white supremacist kids) but quite frankly needed for my own mental health. I am much more insecure than people know. I get depressed, sad, scared etc. but who cares we all do (all = all non-white people who have been bullied by white supremacists all our lives.)

Over the last 15 years I have been blessed to be part of building a business with people that believed in me. Something new for me. I was given a chance (by federal government affirmative action programs instituted and run by the democratic party) to build something that I could leave as a lasting legacy. Even though I started experiencing success, I never quite felt fulfilled. It's not about the money. (No, its never about my money for liberals like me, its about other people's money.) I felt like I needed to do more, to contribute more.

Thru those years I made mistakes. A lot of them. Struggled with personal relationships, mistreated friends, etc. I suppose that's human but I couldn't understand why. The last five years I spent my time working on my business but also dedicated my life to small business. It was a way for me to help the underdog. I never did it for the money or the attention but rather to fill a void. I felt like I had to do it to payback a place (You mean the color-blind American Free-Enterprise System?) that gave me a break.

I made plenty of mistakes during this process as well. Trusted people who I shouldn't have, made deals I shouldn't have and sometimes did it for the wrong reason. But who cares, we all make mistakes. Over the last year I have, or at least I thought had, really grown. It's funny but in my mind, I had grown up. I felt like I needed to consider how serious things got around here. Everything became intense and confrontational. Skin started to thicken, tensions started to rise and heels dug in. I suppose it's more of a protective measure for me and probably others as well. Now in this moment no one person was to blame for this. (Au contraire mon ami . . . Barak Hussein Obongo is to blame!) I started having sensory overload. I'm sure over the last year (of the Trump Administration) I felt the need to be more careful, be less trusting and I maybe didn't even know it was happening.

You watch TV (CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc) and everyone is arguing. Yes, everyone. You drive in your car and everyone is aggressive. (Especially that racist pig Rush Limbaugh!) And mistakes are made. As a child (victim of racist white supremacy America) being bullied didn't make me different or special it made me more sensitive, more forgiving, more focused and helping. As I continued over the last several months to read, listen and observe (The NY Times, Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, etc) I noticed that my conviction was weakening. I felt like I needed to just accept the way things are and move on. (Accept the fact that there guy won and our gal lost!) Which felt like a mistake. (Because the Russians hacked the election and Trump is a racist pig just like Rush Limbaugh!)

If you have noticed I have said mistake a bunch of times and I'm sure there are typos and grammar mistakes all over this free form written document. Sometimes those mistakes come out of my mouth. The mistake I made in the last week was not being clear. Do I wish that there was more speed of clarity and conviction around the violence? (Trump should have run his mouth before gathering the facts, just like CNN does.) Yes Do I think that hate and violence has taken over everywhere? Yes (Bought and paid for by George Soros, Barak Hussein Obongo, Hillary and Billary Clinton, and the DNC.)

Do I think one person is to blame? (Yes, Donald Trump!) No Do I think that there are two sides to every story? (Does the drive-by media think there are two sides to every story?) Yes

While I stand strong on my position that violence, hate, bigotry is unacceptable from anyone (Republicans) regardless of what side you are on and that all of us need to be accountable, only I am accountable for my actions. Last week I gave my opinion on what had happened. I made the mistake of letting my fear and emotion talk about subjects that I shouldn't have. As the CEO of a business, I am responsible to take care of the people that work there. I opened my mouth and put them in harm’s way.

While I know, that the headline published was taken out of context (and put my company on the brink of financial ruin because I insulted 10s of millions of Trump supporters) and I have to live with that. There should have never been a headline and I gave a chance to live. My apology is sincere. It is to my employees who have been forced to deal with this. I am nothing without you. I am here to serve, guide and protect you. (Just as are the democrats in government.) I will work harder. Please forgive me. Please don't punish them. I apologize to anyone who has supported their cause, their political preference, their candidate, their beliefs. I was Not raised this way and have always been taught to respect everyone. This is a free county and my fears shouldn't be projected on anyone. I am asking for your forgiveness. I should have not disrespected that and will not again. I apologize to the people who have followed my show for years and have said they have learned so much and are inspired, who now say that have been let down and will never trust me again.

I DO NOT apologize to anyone who is in favor or hate, violence, bigotry or racism. (Donald Trump and the Republicans.) And I will do my part to help eliminate it from both sides. One way I do that is by being an example. You (Donald Trump, you big bully!) are the reason I made this mistake. You took my common sense away and purpose. I will not let you beat me or beat me down. I am a man of conviction. Most of the time it's what people like about me. In this case it's quite the opposite. I have not written this because I worry about what it means to me financially, (its never about the money) because that's normally the response I hear when I say I'm sorry. I have written this because I know what has been my purpose up to now, which is to help people and I want to be able to continue that. People make mistakes. Obviously, this past week I'm the poster child.

Sincerely from my heart, (even though liberal democrats have no heart)

Marcus
This is an interesting thread and all, but WTF is a BO HO?????
Think it is Boo Whoo, as in crying
Originally Posted by jnyork

I suspect boo hoo was what he meant...
Problem is...back when I did a lot of camping CW had things in their paper catalog I could not readily find elsewhere. That was long before we had internet.
I will not go in Camping World either after this. I also do not intentionally watch a movie or TV show of any "raving liberals". I will watch a Tom Hanks movie, even though he is liberal, he keeps his mouth shut about Trump or Republicans or Conservatives. Seems like most all the "action" movies are by conservative/Republican types like Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis, Clint Eastwood, John Wayne, Mel Gibson, etc.

I also don't like Jeff Bezos and Amazon, even though my wife likes ordering from them. I have come to not like him. He owns the Washington Post, which is hard line against Trump and Conservatism.
Yikes, from a plain ole' business communication standpoint that was an AWFUL apology note.

It's hard to believe a board let him put that out.

Or hasn't fired him yet, for that matter. (Granted, I'm guessing it's a normal structure; maybe it's not and there's nobody in a position to control him.)
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

I guess, taking in to account that it is posted on a forum where otherwise intelligent people write "prolly" and "pard" and "boolits", that actually makes sense now.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

I guess, taking in to account that it is posted on a forum where otherwise intelligent people write "prolly" and "pard" and "boolits", that actually makes sense now.

I fully expected this thread to have something to do with railroads when I initially opened it.

Ya I need to learn how to spell.
i'm so mad i will no longer even go camping. that'll show him.
Might as well add Costco to the list of don't buy from stores! They might not advertise their politics, but they are as anti, and green as they come!
Originally Posted by Heym06
Might as well add Costco to the list of don't buy from stores! They might not advertise their politics, but they are as anti, and green as they come!

That's OK with me just do not say Sam's Club that's my store
I'd happily pour him a big hearty cup of GFY....

"Pard" has been recognized for a century as slang for 'partner'....ease up on that one. Zane Grey et al, can't be wrong....
Originally Posted by Heym06

Please provide some solid info on this.
Originally Posted by sse

I'd sure like to know what CW donated to help all the Trump supporters in Texas....
Originally Posted by broomd

"Pard" has been recognized for a century as slang for 'partner'....ease up on that one. Zane Grey et al, can't be wrong....

I'm easy on it. Just comparing. You are correct though, and I must concede, it doesn't really belong with the "moronic" bastardization of other words. And yes, the dentist, Zane Grey was awesome. He and Louis L'Amour got me through my youth.
Who cares?
© 24hourcampfire