Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Tarkio
F him and his employees.

Stupid statement, What did his employees do or say that deserve your poison.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lemonis did a similar backtrack explanation after his public criticism of Don Jr's African hunt.

from DDH

Over the weekend news emerged that Camping World has withdrawn its advertising support on The Apprentice. The monstrous, and successful, recreational vehicle sales and service company has retail stores nationwide along with the popular Good Sam Club for campers. Company CEO Marcus Lemonis said he was “totally disgusted” and would not spend any more money with them.

Camping World attempted to clarify its position with this statement posted on Facebook:

“To clarify our position, Camping World as America’s Largest Outdoor company, believes in personal freedom. In this country, people are free to choose. This issue at hand is not about whether people should be able to hunt or not. Our company is neither for nor against hunting. We are for personal choice and having people enjoy the outdoors in whatever fashion they choose. However, if and when the hunting of endangered species occurs, whether in the United States or abroad, it is not acceptable to even the most avid of hunters. We remain strong in our conviction of preserving the outdoors, protecting our great country’s lands and the freedom to choose.”

Point noted, however, is none of the species hunted by the Trumps on their safari are or were endangered. Camping World’s Facebook page has at least 170 comments – almost all thrashing the company for its stance – along with others posted elsewhere on Facebook and Twitter. Likewise, the Trumps are being harshly criticized on both social media sites

http://www.deeranddeerhunting.com/articles/deer-news/trump-sons-legal-hunt-gains-criticism-support

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
BO frickin HO....

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
He needs to go back.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have no use for these phuctard businesses.

Someone please pin a list of the companies with outspoken Trump Derangement Syndrome. I would love to have a convenient list to know who to avoid giving my hard earned money.

-Gander Mtn
-Camping World
-Tesla
..who else?

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by TallPine

Someone please pin a list of the companies with outspoken Trump Derangement Syndrome. I would love to have a convenient list to know who to avoid giving my hard earned money.

-Gander Mtn
-Camping World
-Tesla
..who else?

You can add Good Sam's and Gander Mountain to his list as well

Pallooozy's husband owns Chicken of the Sea and Del Monty foods
I will not buy from them as well

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by TallPine

-Gander Mtn
-Camping World
-Tesla
..who else?

You can add Good Sam's and Gander Mountain to his list as well

Pallooozy's husband owns Chicken of the Sea and Del Monty foods
I will not buy from them as well

SoS John Kerry' s wife owns Heinz , no Heinz ketchup either?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]
Marcus Anthony Lemonis is a Lebanese-born American businessman, investor, star of CNBC's "The Profit.", philanthropist and politician.

8/23/17 cry

When I came to this country as an infant (Don't blame me for not loving America and wanting to make it great again, I'm not from here!) I had no idea what would be in store for me. A place where most get a chance to succeed (All white people = "most.") With a loving family and a ton of luck I was given my shot (through Bill Clinton's affirmative action federal government grant program for minorities/non-white people?) Now the road wasn't as easy as some think.

I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth but I was more fortunate than others in the sense of having two great parents, a roof, always food and clothing and provided a good education (More fortunate than other non-white people, because white people always always have these things.) During those years I had my own internal struggle like most do. Struggles that are kept secret in some cases and others than are out for all to see. As a kid, I was bullied. (A victim of white supremacist and racist white kids?) Now that doesn't make me special or require any special privilege but it does stick with you. As I grew up I knew I needed to be someone and do something. It was the only way I could prove to myself and others that I was worth more than they thought of me ("they" = those evil white supremacist kids) but quite frankly needed for my own mental health. I am much more insecure than people know. I get depressed, sad, scared etc. but who cares we all do (all = all non-white people who have been bullied by white supremacists all our lives.)

Over the last 15 years I have been blessed to be part of building a business with people that believed in me. Something new for me. I was given a chance (by federal government affirmative action programs instituted and run by the democratic party) to build something that I could leave as a lasting legacy. Even though I started experiencing success, I never quite felt fulfilled. It's not about the money. (No, its never about my money for liberals like me, its about other people's money.) I felt like I needed to do more, to contribute more.

Thru those years I made mistakes. A lot of them. Struggled with personal relationships, mistreated friends, etc. I suppose that's human but I couldn't understand why. The last five years I spent my time working on my business but also dedicated my life to small business. It was a way for me to help the underdog. I never did it for the money or the attention but rather to fill a void. I felt like I had to do it to payback a place (You mean the color-blind American Free-Enterprise System?) that gave me a break.

I made plenty of mistakes during this process as well. Trusted people who I shouldn't have, made deals I shouldn't have and sometimes did it for the wrong reason. But who cares, we all make mistakes. Over the last year I have, or at least I thought had, really grown. It's funny but in my mind, I had grown up. I felt like I needed to consider how serious things got around here. Everything became intense and confrontational. Skin started to thicken, tensions started to rise and heels dug in. I suppose it's more of a protective measure for me and probably others as well. Now in this moment no one person was to blame for this. (Au contraire mon ami . . . Barak Hussein Obongo is to blame!) I started having sensory overload. I'm sure over the last year (of the Trump Administration) I felt the need to be more careful, be less trusting and I maybe didn't even know it was happening.

You watch TV (CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc) and everyone is arguing. Yes, everyone. You drive in your car and everyone is aggressive. (Especially that racist pig Rush Limbaugh!) And mistakes are made. As a child (victim of racist white supremacy America) being bullied didn't make me different or special it made me more sensitive, more forgiving, more focused and helping. As I continued over the last several months to read, listen and observe (The NY Times, Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, etc) I noticed that my conviction was weakening. I felt like I needed to just accept the way things are and move on. (Accept the fact that there guy won and our gal lost!) Which felt like a mistake. (Because the Russians hacked the election and Trump is a racist pig just like Rush Limbaugh!)

If you have noticed I have said mistake a bunch of times and I'm sure there are typos and grammar mistakes all over this free form written document. Sometimes those mistakes come out of my mouth. The mistake I made in the last week was not being clear. Do I wish that there was more speed of clarity and conviction around the violence? (Trump should have run his mouth before gathering the facts, just like CNN does.) Yes Do I think that hate and violence has taken over everywhere? Yes (Bought and paid for by George Soros, Barak Hussein Obongo, Hillary and Billary Clinton, and the DNC.)

Do I think one person is to blame? (Yes, Donald Trump!) No Do I think that there are two sides to every story? (Does the drive-by media think there are two sides to every story?) Yes

While I stand strong on my position that violence, hate, bigotry is unacceptable from anyone (Republicans) regardless of what side you are on and that all of us need to be accountable, only I am accountable for my actions. Last week I gave my opinion on what had happened. I made the mistake of letting my fear and emotion talk about subjects that I shouldn't have. As the CEO of a business, I am responsible to take care of the people that work there. I opened my mouth and put them in harm’s way.

While I know, that the headline published was taken out of context (and put my company on the brink of financial ruin because I insulted 10s of millions of Trump supporters) and I have to live with that. There should have never been a headline and I gave a chance to live. My apology is sincere. It is to my employees who have been forced to deal with this. I am nothing without you. I am here to serve, guide and protect you. (Just as are the democrats in government.) I will work harder. Please forgive me. Please don't punish them. I apologize to anyone who has supported their cause, their political preference, their candidate, their beliefs. I was Not raised this way and have always been taught to respect everyone. This is a free county and my fears shouldn't be projected on anyone. I am asking for your forgiveness. I should have not disrespected that and will not again. I apologize to the people who have followed my show for years and have said they have learned so much and are inspired, who now say that have been let down and will never trust me again.

I DO NOT apologize to anyone who is in favor or hate, violence, bigotry or racism. (Donald Trump and the Republicans.) And I will do my part to help eliminate it from both sides. One way I do that is by being an example. You (Donald Trump, you big bully!) are the reason I made this mistake. You took my common sense away and purpose. I will not let you beat me or beat me down. I am a man of conviction. Most of the time it's what people like about me. In this case it's quite the opposite. I have not written this because I worry about what it means to me financially, (its never about the money) because that's normally the response I hear when I say I'm sorry. I have written this because I know what has been my purpose up to now, which is to help people and I want to be able to continue that. People make mistakes. Obviously, this past week I'm the poster child.

Sincerely from my heart, (even though liberal democrats have no heart)

Marcus

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is an interesting thread and all, but WTF is a BO HO?????

[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Think it is Boo Whoo, as in crying

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jnyork

I suspect boo hoo was what he meant...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Problem is...back when I did a lot of camping CW had things in their paper catalog I could not readily find elsewhere. That was long before we had internet.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I will not go in Camping World either after this. I also do not intentionally watch a movie or TV show of any "raving liberals". I will watch a Tom Hanks movie, even though he is liberal, he keeps his mouth shut about Trump or Republicans or Conservatives. Seems like most all the "action" movies are by conservative/Republican types like Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis, Clint Eastwood, John Wayne, Mel Gibson, etc.

I also don't like Jeff Bezos and Amazon, even though my wife likes ordering from them. I have come to not like him. He owns the Washington Post, which is hard line against Trump and Conservatism.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Yikes, from a plain ole' business communication standpoint that was an AWFUL apology note.

It's hard to believe a board let him put that out.

Or hasn't fired him yet, for that matter. (Granted, I'm guessing it's a normal structure; maybe it's not and there's nobody in a position to control him.)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

I guess, taking in to account that it is posted on a forum where otherwise intelligent people write "prolly" and "pard" and "boolits", that actually makes sense now.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

I guess, taking in to account that it is posted on a forum where otherwise intelligent people write "prolly" and "pard" and "boolits", that actually makes sense now.

I fully expected this thread to have something to do with railroads when I initially opened it.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F

Ya I need to learn how to spell.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i'm so mad i will no longer even go camping. that'll show him.

My diploma is a DD214
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Might as well add Costco to the list of don't buy from stores! They might not advertise their politics, but they are as anti, and green as they come!

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Heym06
Might as well add Costco to the list of don't buy from stores! They might not advertise their politics, but they are as anti, and green as they come!

That's OK with me just do not say Sam's Club that's my store

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (1lessdog, 160user, 22250rem, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 51 invisible), 2,133 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,240
Posts18,504,527
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.